Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 18, 2012 2:43 PM
Mar 2011
im thinking that the auther kid cant think of his name managed to send that new armamanet to musashi, since it(musashi) is heavily damaged and it turns the damage into power one hit with that could end the battle, altho if it can be used on a ship i have NO idea. but still i share plenty of peoples dissapointment with the battle between tenzo and the other dude i mean comon he sliced and diced you and all you do is throw a bird at him and run away? other then that good episode but now its only 2 episodes left and we might be waiting almost another year for a season 3.
Sep 18, 2012 3:48 PM

Apr 2008
The armament only change the damage the user received into power though, and Horizon is not Musashi.
-MgZ_ said:
I don't really remember that Grace who saved Adelle and co. somebody refresh my memory about her.
She kicked Drake's balls after he fought Gin

Too bad she doesn’t have much screen time -_-
nseikaSep 18, 2012 4:39 PM
Sep 18, 2012 4:50 PM
Oct 2010
lol she fainted. was great ep. rather epic all around

the boob grabbing the kiss, the calling of nee-san. win. she looked like saber when tenzo got there and she was facing away from him.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 18, 2012 5:13 PM

Sep 2011
ROFL.

Sep 18, 2012 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
Very good episode- good luck making them babies tenzo lol ;3 but yes overall another very enjoyable episode and Futayo with the KO in Lulz fashion
sirwenceSep 18, 2012 6:00 PM
Sep 18, 2012 6:46 PM

Jul 2008

Lol Toori.
Sep 18, 2012 7:51 PM

Apr 2011
I just love those chat scenes going on behind that confession

but wait, how did Tenzou know about the twin excalibur?

Nice one, Futayo!

Futayo uses sex joke on Gin!
Gin is shocked...
Gin faints!

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! XD
MagitoSep 18, 2012 8:06 PM
Sep 18, 2012 8:20 PM

Sep 2010
Tenzo, you're my hero

i f*cking love this anime XD
CatastrophicSep 18, 2012 9:20 PM
Sep 18, 2012 8:23 PM

Oct 2011
Darn, I really love this anime, it's good that I never dropped this after getting confused with the first four episodes on S1, but anyway my thoughts for this episode are:

Woohoo! It's Tenzo's time to shine! although his methods differ from Toori when he confessed with horizon, it's still badass! How I wished though he had his own BGM just like Horizon's "Daiji na koto sa" that would make it much more memorable imo :)

Neshinbara returned, but where the heck was Shakespeare? I though she decided to come along with him, I'm praying hard that she shows up at musashi or I'll be damned, she's also a nice levelheaded addition to the gang and a cutie as well :O

I'm confused, is the excalibur sword they pulled differ from the sin armament that Elizabeth is holding? besides why didn't Tenzo do something to get it back to Horizon? I thought the main reason for Musashi to get involved in the war is to retrieve them?

Tori, you really need to get your clothing back, or is sunrise constrained in budget that animating our main character naked would save them for use for other epic episodes? :P

Shirojiro vs the baseball guy, despite their abilities being a complete mismatch I still have so much expectation from this, and Noriki's gonna have his second big fight! but hey what happened with Ulqi and his fight with the english brat? LOL

Futayo alone is enough to make this episode simply EPIC
Sep 18, 2012 8:28 PM

May 2010
Honda "we had Sex" O.O if she only knew..... also that was one hell of a test, Nice one Tenzou best test of all time.
Sep 18, 2012 8:43 PM

Jul 2011
Does someone know the name of the song that plays when Tenzo confesses to Mary?
Sep 18, 2012 8:44 PM
Feb 2012
I like how the anime confuse the heck out of casual anime watchers :D hahaha

Guess real anime viewers and LN readers get the anime
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Sep 18, 2012 8:48 PM

Apr 2008
Arcriatrix said:

I'm confused, is the excalibur sword they pulled differ from the sin armament that Elizabeth is holding? besides why didn't Tenzo do something to get it back to Horizon? I thought the main reason for Musashi to get involved in the war is to retrieve them?
Excalibur Caliburn and Coldbrand (sp?) are swords of the fairies, if what's Tenzou said about it originated from the fairy world (Owari no Chronicle reference...?) So it's a different weapon, like Maeda's Israfel. :)

Sin Armaments are all made by Motonobu, Horizon's father.
Sep 18, 2012 10:13 PM

Oct 2011
@nseika, thanks alot :D
Sep 18, 2012 10:22 PM

Feb 2011
I love Tenzou x Mary scene (especially the kissing scene)
but deym! Tenzou is the 2nd Kakashi .. he didn't let us see his awesome face :v

Futayo .. awesome comedian :v
Futayo totally misinterpret the word 'SEX' (:

Sep 18, 2012 10:27 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Never have I had to do so much digging and research to understand an anime series, but this 2nd Season has made it all worth it. Another great episode.
Sep 18, 2012 10:28 PM

Feb 2011
Tenzou is now the Ninja of Romance :)
-AC-Sep 18, 2012 10:31 PM
Sep 18, 2012 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
I'm still heavily disappointed that they skipped Ulquiaga and Nicholas' fight, a blemish on an overall awesome sequence of events. It just goes to show they can still make me fucking love it all even when they let me down.
Sep 18, 2012 11:23 PM

May 2011
Didn't expect the sex joke to come up again with Futayo but boy was I wrong. I should have known better that this anime always remembers the small detail and never leave anything wasted. Hahah but that was just seriously awesome and hilarious, OHKO'd Gin just like that, gj Futayo. This is why I love this anime.

That confession scene was just so nice to watch and Mary was being just so cute. Ahhh it sure was sweet to see those two get together with Mary acting like a typical girl and finally getting her kiss. It was also great to see Elizabeth yell 'nee-san!' right before Mary takes off, it just topped the whole scene off wonderfully.

Lol I like the way that they named their HQ the "Inadequate HQ". And hmm now that the conflict is pretty much over with England, they can focus on the huge fight with the Spanish Armada. Ahh the excitement just doesn't stop with this anime. And I especially can't wait to see Shirojiro's fight next episode.

Hmm I was wondering where Shakespeare was too, I thought she would have came along with Neshinbara. And I wonder where Ulquiaga is too, hmm maybe he'll still have his fight since he didn't show up with everyone on Musashi.
Sep 19, 2012 12:08 AM

Jan 2009
Tenzou showing how to steal a girl's heart in ninjas way
and lol at Futayo still clueless about sex
Sep 19, 2012 12:28 AM

Apr 2010
If I were to use an english term to explain this episode, I'd say we had sex together.
Sep 19, 2012 4:20 AM

Aug 2010
Good action and comedy, I wish the show would exclusively focus on these two. 4/5.
Sep 19, 2012 4:28 AM

Oct 2011
antonn said:
If I were to use an english term to explain this episode, I'd say we had sex together.

with whom? :P XD
Sep 19, 2012 6:00 AM

Mar 2011
My second favorite scene of this episode is that scene where two of the spirits waved to Tenzo. The spirits are the original Elizabeth and Mary
Sep 19, 2012 6:47 AM

Apr 2011
Did not expect that Juana to kiss the Chancellor. Now we have two kiss scenes in one episode. ^^
Sep 19, 2012 7:40 AM

Apr 2008
anaaga said:
My second favorite scene of this episode is that scene where two of the spirits waved to Tenzo. The spirits are the original Elizabeth and Mary
Aren't they Henry's wives ?
One of them might be ghost of Queen Anne (who got beheaded under accussation of treason), Mary and Elizabeth's mother. Tenzou met her when Mary took him on London Tower tour.
The rest of the mobs... perhaps the 300 Protestants Mary killed, showing that they don't really hold any grudge on Mary and hoped for her happyness.
Sep 19, 2012 7:24 PM

Jul 2012
Arcriatrix said:

Tori, you really need to get your clothing back, or is sunrise constrained in budget that animating our main character naked would save them for use for other epic episodes? :P

actually, the anime doesn't explain it. But I remember he's naked all the time is an offering for god to get some kind of power for Musashi.
Sep 19, 2012 8:01 PM

Aug 2011
TENZOU x MARY!

Futayo vs Gin xDDD
Sep 19, 2012 8:02 PM

Sep 2012
I loved this episode but one thing is bugging me soooooo much!

So what is the song called that is playing during the Tenzo and Mary scene?
Sep 20, 2012 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
That was some confession....and sentence and the end of episode made me laugh so much.
Sep 20, 2012 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
Kimi is too awesome and she never loses..

for a show whose plot is again involving a confession, the confession again involves PLOT.. way to go, Tenzou and your qualifications..
Sep 20, 2012 8:12 AM
May 2012
Finally!

Both Tenzou & Mary are back together again!

Will they get a happy ending for them soon in the next 2 episodes?

I hope so!

Anyway, I'm catching up the other 3 remaining anime episodes (Lagrange, Phi Brain S2 & Total Eclipse) which it also starred by Ono Daisuke.
Sep 20, 2012 12:47 PM

Jun 2012
Tenzo grabbing tits like a boss.
Sep 20, 2012 3:04 PM

Feb 2011
The song, playing during Tenzou's confession will probably be included in the second soundtrack (release on october 10th).
I so hope that we get a hint for a third season in the last episode.
Sep 20, 2012 10:37 PM
May 2012
madhatter10 said:

Tell me about it. I'm expecting that the 3rd season could be more darker & moody.
JafriZinSep 20, 2012 11:17 PM
Sep 21, 2012 12:00 AM

Jun 2008
JeffreyZin said:
madhatter10 said:

Tell me about it. I'm expecting that the 3rd season could be more darker & moody.

Not going to happen though. Horizon is good at setting up dark pasts, but they know it's much better to not dwell too much about the past. For example Toori's and Horizon's past from the 1st season.

Being dark and moody isn't the main reason why the pre-order sales for the the 1st BD can actually be on par with the kinds of Fate/zero and Sword Art Online.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 21, 2012 5:32 AM

Oct 2011
joshua_mai said:

actually, the anime doesn't explain it. But I remember he's naked all the time is an offering for god to get some kind of power for Musashi.

Really? wow sunrise had another excuse for putting fan service XD but hopefully he'll get himself wearing clothes again, We had enough of if already, hadn't we? besides it's difficult to take him seriously when talking while naked

I'm also looking forward to a third season, but hopefully it will be 26 episode instead of the usual 13 eps. what I can't understand is why a show like this gets fewer EPs while overrated craps like Accel World gets more. tsk tsk
Sep 21, 2012 6:12 AM

Jun 2012
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Really? wow sunrise had another excuse for putting fan service XD but hopefully he'll get himself wearing clothes again, We had enough of if already, hadn't we? besides it's difficult to take him seriously when talking while naked

I'm also looking forward to a third season, but hopefully it will be 26 episode instead of the usual 13 eps. what I can't understand is why a show like this gets fewer EPs while overrated craps like Accel World gets more. tsk tsk

Sep 21, 2012 7:17 AM

Oct 2011
ruklove said:
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Sep 21, 2012 8:19 AM
Jan 2011
Arcriatrix said:
ruklove said:
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Arcriatrix said:
ruklove said:
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Sep 21, 2012 6:47 PM

May 2008
Well this was

Making out

More making out

And making out

Sep 23, 2012 8:39 AM

Jul 2011
That seemed longer than your typical episode and i don't mean that in a bad way. Just so many things were going on at once. I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't a huge epic battle between Tenzou and Raleigh but the confession was sweet. The Spanish armada battle really heated up and kinda expected Ms Tachibana to flip after what Futayo said.
Sep 23, 2012 8:19 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, although I was expecting a good fight with Tenzou and the other guy. But the battle with the armadas and ships was pretty cool. 5/5 because of the ending, so funny.

Sep 29, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2011
I'm really loving this, the action in this one was amazing and next episode will probably have even more!
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 29, 2012 10:46 PM

Feb 2010
Some romance mixed with the battles... loved it. This show has a real cinematic quality.

Season 3 MUST happen.
Oct 23, 2012 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
Goddammit Kimi, why must you be so incredibly badass and awesome?
Jun 17, 2014 6:21 AM

Sep 2011
LOL DAT ENDING.
Jul 16, 2014 5:24 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending xD she still doesn't know the true meaning, I wonder if someone will ever tell her xD Pretty lovely action filled episode, I also really liked the romance development totally spot on but well let's see what's next!
Aug 12, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2012
Talk about a romantic reunion...well semi-romantic thanks to the breast fondling and what not. Tenzo's just being a gentleman in his own way. Got an especially good laugh when they hinted at a historical reenactment being Tenzo and Mary having a child and they got all embarrassed.

They're seriously going to leave Tori naked for the whole series. That is just simply too awesome if it ends with him remaining in the nude. Lol'd at futayo's comment at the end, poor Gin!
Sep 4, 2014 12:04 AM

Jul 2008
Futayo just stole the episode right at the end. That said Tenzo had an epic speech and they had 3 of those stealth ships?! That's cruel.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

167 by HuTaoSimp14 »»
Feb 20, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM

» What's the point of reenacting history?

Wannabiteme - Jun 17, 2015

20 by Zefyris »»
Jan 24, 2021 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.