Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 7, 2013 1:44 PM
Dec 2012
DAMMIT AOMINE.
KICK HIS ASS KISE!!!
Oct 8, 2013 3:58 AM

Sep 2011
that was my favourite episode of the whole series.

dat animation they gave Kise (Ao mode) was so much better than the one they gave to Aomine himself. lol.

and hell yes for Kasamatsu and Kaijo team being badass.

Kise took the climax. damn.
and that convo with Kuroko in the interval--i've shipped KisexKuroko before i watched the anime but seeing it moving it's just....eh.....cuter.....

chara development is the best thing everrrrrrrrrrr

ps. so much better than ep23.....ep23 was pretty slow
Oct 19, 2013 6:07 PM

May 2012
Hmmm 7/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 19, 2013 10:04 PM

Jan 2013
Shirubaasouru said:
Hmmm 7/10 for this ep.

Shut your face.

Too intense too unbelievable.
Nov 16, 2013 9:49 AM

May 2013
WHY CANT I FIND AWESOME GIFS OF THIS SHOW
Nov 26, 2013 4:29 PM

Feb 2011
"Once you look up to someone, you can't overtake them." That makes me think of

Lol why was Wakamtsu congratulating Imayoshi on the foul.

Kise's smirk. 8) He was channeling his inner Aomine a lot this episode, as well as copying his moves. He may have a bubbly personality outside of games but he's definitely got a game face.

Lovely end card!!
ChouninatteNov 26, 2013 4:33 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 9, 2014 9:44 AM

May 2013
This episode had me laughing out loud from the sheer amazing-ness of what was transpiring on the screen. I should watch sports anime more often if they give you this kind of adrenaline rush...

Awesome episode was awesome, and Kise has cemented himself as my favorite Generation of Miracles player after Kuroko.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Mar 24, 2014 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
Awesome episode as usual. I still dislike Kise's ability though.
Copying someone else's skill/moves like Aomine's just seems cheap. Even though he perfected it now, I can't help but feel uneasy about it. It must feel unfair as hell to Aomine as well because he's pulling off the greatest tricks only to see someone mimic everything he does.

It's just not an exciting skill until he starts playing his own game, like everyone else does. Love the character though :)
Apr 28, 2014 6:04 PM
Apr 2014
itsvero said:
HOLY FLIPPING MOTHER. I have never been so blood pumpingly raw in my entire anime watching career. What is this amazingness? WHAT IS THIS? I've never felt so... alive! It was like the Shutoku versus Seirin game except even more intense! Holy crap, my heart is beating so fast from all that adrenaline. I felt like I was there myself, watching that game. Thank you, Production I.G, for animating this so well. The production is off the charts.

Kise, I love you. What an amazing character you are.

ACCURATE
chrysanthemum with its leaves will wither.
Jun 10, 2014 7:20 AM

May 2014
Well done Kise! This match is so intense ... the adrenaline so high ... is totally amazing! It feels like you are there ... not in front of a screen!

Can't wait to see Kuroko's new style. :D
Aug 8, 2014 7:23 AM

Apr 2010
Oh man! This was really intense! Why didn't I think that Kise can actually sorta become Aomine!
Oct 13, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2014
That moment when he becomes into the perfect copy, and got passed away from Aomine looks like both of them were liberating all of they skills which made them they one shinny color..... :D
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 19, 2014 2:26 PM

Jun 2009
Kise gonna teach Aomine a lesson?
Dec 29, 2014 6:48 PM

Jan 2014
Omigoshi, omigoshi!! So epic!! They said it: goosebumps!!
Jan 31, 2015 1:53 PM

May 2013
Kise can't copy Aomine... yet. So he has to stop looking up to him.
And so far, he's copying, yet it's incomplete.

"The only one who can beat me is me."
"What if that 'me' is who you're playing against?"
Shit, Kise copied Aomine! But Aomine won't let things go Kise's way.
Damn, this is intense!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 27, 2015 11:51 PM

Mar 2008
Sh4de said:
Awesome episode as usual. I still dislike Kise's ability though.
Copying someone else's skill/moves like Aomine's just seems cheap. Even though he perfected it now, I can't help but feel uneasy about it. It must feel unfair as hell to Aomine as well because he's pulling off the greatest tricks only to see someone mimic everything he does.

It's just not an exciting skill until he starts playing his own game, like everyone else does. Love the character though :)

^ mte
Jun 30, 2015 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
DAMN such an awesome episode.
Kise just destroyed Aomine. HELL YEAH!!!
Really excited to see the final minutes of the game, I wonder who will win *.*
Also, looks like this season will end very soon, right after the end of this game; I was expecting it to end after the apearences of all the players fromthe Generation, but I guess that's gotta wait till season 2 XD
Well, final episode already! *.*
Jul 15, 2015 8:48 AM

Mar 2014
Damn, Kise and Aomine are bloody amazing
Aug 4, 2015 5:48 AM
Jul 2015
Gaah, I also got goosebumps! Just like Imayoshi-San said.. (Glasses guy)
This was... How can one describe the greatness of this episode?!

But I've really come to like him Moriyama xD
Jan 10, 2016 12:48 PM

Jul 2013
That was amazing! Kise finally managed to copy Aomine! such a good match up! I can't wait to see how it ends!
Feb 28, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2015
KISE. THAT EXPRESSION, OH MYYY--

Epic episode is epic. The animation is amazing. Everything is so fucking perfect. I was on the edge of my seat during the whole episode.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 6, 2016 3:28 PM

Jul 2014
Kise's expression at the end though xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 31, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2016
Wow that was a really good episode.
Onei
Aug 2, 2016 5:35 AM

Jan 2016
Wow easily the best episode/best game in the whole show.
Didn't expect Kise to improve this much goddamm
Sep 12, 2016 12:34 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
AWESOME EPISODE !!! KISE IS AWESOME XD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 1, 2016 12:55 AM

Jun 2016
Kise is amazing, just like Aomine.
How did Seirin win agaist Kise's team XD
Nov 15, 2016 10:09 AM
Apr 2014
that was pretty intense it got me all fired up.
i gotta admit I did not expect an episode between 2 bad guy teams to be this interesting lol actually I think Im liking this match more than the actual main characters/good guys games.
It was just pretty darn savage when he really started copying aomine and destroying everyone lol

Now i definitely gotta watch the next episode right away lol
Feb 7, 2017 10:19 PM
Sep 2014
OMG this is so good.

Aomine is always saying: "the only one who can beat me is me", and Kise has started to copy Aomine's moves, so he has a good chance of beating him! I wanna see it happen!
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3
Feb 10, 2017 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
I think I just fell in love with Kise a little...
Mar 12, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2015
Go Kise my man! Teach that bastard Aomine a lesson.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 3, 2017 7:34 PM

Feb 2015
hiromee said:
This episode deserves a standing ovation.

pretty much.

lindsayzzz said:

17:15 onwards is probably the best part of this whole episode. Kise fucking surprised the shit out of everyone I mean holy shit. He broke past Aomine and was able to copy Aomine's movement perfectly. Aomine got fouled and Kise was still able to make the shot. The BGM was so fucking perfect too. Dammit I need the OST now! :D Although Aomine just never gives up and stopped Kise before he was able to dunk.

i was never impressed with kise since i knew he would get wrecked the second i knew about the round, and was proven right on the previous episode. but that part...
"What if it is the "me" you're playing against?"
after that point...he literally made me gasp from then on. i didn't expect aomine to back down since that would be stupid from the hype the show gave him, but kise surprised everyone​, even me.

27CansOfTuna said:

Kise's really great and I like how theyve given him extensive focus. That was a really great episode. I really hope Kise and his team manage to pull through and win but this episode had so many shocking moments. May have to give the last three episodes a quick run through again once its over. Will legit cry if Kise loses and what not, final episode cant come soon enough.

this is stupid but i love the texture of the gif. it looks... "smooth", idk.
------------
BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON SO FAR. this is the first time i've ever gave kuroko a 5/5. ......WOW.
Nov 2, 2017 3:20 AM

Jun 2016
Kise managed to perfectly copy Aomine's movements and his speed, and their goal is to bench out Aomine for having five fouls, and so far Aomine already got five fouls, but that doesn't stop Aomine. He'll never back down. Goddamn. Idk who's gonna win now. Waaaah!

I wonder if Akashi will make an appearance in the last episode. I wanna see him already in actual time and not in flashbacks or whatnot! Jesus Christ.

Last episode! I can't believe this.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Mar 18, 2018 8:09 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was too amazing. <33

It was lovely to see Kaijo's faith in Kise and that Kise was beginning to see what Kuroko was saying... When Kise finally perfected his copy on Aomine, he began to think for his team! :-)

I love what Kuroko said to Kise too! Kuroko didn't know who would win because he has faith in both Aomine and Kise, which is why he won't be surprised if either of them wins. ^^

I like that Kise said in Teiko, it was natural for them to win, but now he liked that he didn't know who would win. :)) Kise's beginning to really enjoy basketball and playing with his team. <33

I like seeing Aomine's spirit too! Aomine won't back down just because he has four fouls. I love that Aomine told Kise off by telling the latter not to give him a look of concern; do their best and play the game!

It feels nice to relive the series like this... ;_____;
May 13, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2015
That was so damn epic! I don't know now who is going to win! Kise and Aomine are both incredible!
Oct 12, 2019 3:16 AM

Sep 2018
Wahhhh Go Kise!! I want you to win too but I root for Aomine too huhu
May 17, 2020 8:13 AM
May 2020
WAHH KISE IS GONNA BEAT AOMINE OMGG HE'S SUCH A BEAST COPYING AOMINE'S STYLE LIKE THAT
Jul 14, 2020 12:59 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Finally, someone is making Aomine sweat, Kise definitely is one of the generation of miracles, and it shows.
Oct 5, 2020 2:54 PM

Dec 2007
damn, what an episode.

the face of aomine when he saw kise trying to imitate him were so badass.

and kise is so badass himself, didn't expected from him to reach this epicness.
Feb 4, 2021 1:34 AM

Jun 2020
And just when you thought Kise couldn’t have gotten any sexier.....a focused Kise is just ♡_________♡

Great episode!!!!! This match is EPIC

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 4, 2021 9:24 AM

Nov 2016
Kise the weakest GoM? Put some fucking respect on his name. Awesome stuff.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 14, 2021 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was absolute nuts especially when Kise finally managed to copy Aomines style. At that point the match went onto another level. But even then I'm still not sure who will win. Both of them and also their teams are so damn good.

The last episode will definitely end with a bang. Can't wait how this first season will conclude.

Jun 28, 2022 6:35 PM

Jan 2010
Some of these sakuga moments, geez. This anime sure knows how to use its budget.
Dec 26, 2022 5:24 AM

Mar 2020
Kise officially becomes one of my favorite characters. I love Kise having this excellent comeback, I mean they made him lose to Kagami but that was just too..easy? for a member of the Miracle Generation. Kise said he's the weakest out of the five, but no, even though he didn't defeat Aomine, he's still really is strong, he deserves his title of one of the five members of the Miracle Generation, or six if you're counting Kuroko. It's awesome that they have the main characters/squad winning over the member of the Miracle Generation, but didn't make them look weak, they did an excellent job of making the members of the Miracle Generation still look mighty even if they lose to the main character 👍
Yumi_KiaraDec 26, 2022 5:28 AM
Jan 22, 2023 9:25 PM

Sep 2018
The second half of this show has really redeemed itself after the pretty average start in the first half. Pretty enjoyable right now with good important stakes on the line. 
Jun 13, 2023 8:39 AM

Apr 2013
So the reason he couldn't copy him in the past was, because he admired him? Pretty sure that's not how it works in real life lol
Apr 3, 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Daiki starting to break is one of the most hype moments this episode. Kise really got his style down. But now Daiki gonna lock in a lil harder so lets see where that gets him.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

97 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.