Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2012 8:00 PM

Nov 2011

Mark your calendars for October, folks.
Sep 14, 2012 8:19 PM
Sep 2011
So except for Sayaka's hairclips getting more excessive it's the same thing?

It's amazing how many scenes I very clearly recognized from the show itself. The show felt rushed enough as it is, and lacking in character development. Now we're getting the same thing, but even shorter.

Oh well, it's good for the people who actually liked this series. They'll buy anything these people dish out. The length to which this franchise is being milked is proof of that.
Sep 14, 2012 8:34 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Nice. Though I haven't seen the first one.

RLinksoul said:

It's amazing how many scenes I very clearly recognized from the show itself. The show felt rushed enough as it is, and lacking in character development. Now we're getting the same thing, but even shorter.

Oh well, it's good for the people who actually liked this series. They'll buy anything these people dish out. The length to which this franchise is being milked is proof of that.

So you just posted to insult fans who liked the show?
Oct 6, 2012 11:10 AM

Apr 2012
BatoKusanagi said:

RLinksoul said:

I loved this show, but they kind of have a point. It is being milked. Recaps are a huge rip-off. I won't be paying a dime to see it.
Oct 12, 2012 3:58 PM

Jun 2012
cajias said:
BatoKusanagi said:

RLinksoul said:

I loved this show, but they kind of have a point. It is being milked. Recaps are a huge rip-off. I won't be paying a dime to see it.

According to a Japanese viewer (and Urobuchi himself) SHAFT redrew so many scenes it hardly feels like the same anime. Kajiura made an all new soundtrack and all the voice acting was redone. So yes it is a way to milk money but it is not as lazy as some people seem to think and they actually put effort into it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 2: Eien no Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ariamachi - Mar 17, 2013

96 by xthewarwithinx »»
Feb 13, 2023 12:29 AM

» Why did Homura wish

Faylicia - Apr 18, 2014

8 by Faylicia »»
Sep 13, 2014 5:54 PM

» Dat poster

Electromistress - Sep 1, 2013

2 by Ddustz »»
Jan 19, 2014 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.