Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2017 12:50 AM

Oct 2012
Kei is totally like Sawaki.. that way xD

Sayonara!
Please be back soon! Like Arnold

Best girl is coming xD
"Signature removed"
Aug 17, 2017 12:39 PM

May 2008
It wasn't that bad, but no match against season 1.
The new character design feels like a downgrade tbh, they don't look like mature students anymore :( Muta-chan was almost drunk for the whole season and looked totally different. Also Oikawa is totally out of character! She was a less agressive and more a passive person and the lack of neat freak actions... :(
Apr 2, 2020 8:35 AM

Mar 2016
Anyone know how far into the manga did both seasons of the anime go?
Sep 10, 2020 1:03 AM
Jan 2019
WOW! What an amazing show Moyashimon was! Loved everything about it!
Sure this 2nd season I really enjoyed but compared to the first season, it wasn't as good but mostly because of the change of animation. Which didn't bother me once I got really into watching this second season!

The characters, art (both seasons lol), music......etc were amazing and beautiful! The comedy was so darn good, I just kept laughing but I also really like the "seriousness" side as well, specially when it came about Hasegawa and Marie. Tho one thing I would of liked to see more was the story/back story of Mutou, Oikawa and those two dudes Misato and other one who I can't remember name well lol. Can't forget that all the OP and ED were bangers!

I doubt there will be any season 3 cause its been a while since manga is completely done.....well I am off to read the manga.....I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Cause well thanks for the tease at the end of this episode 11.....Nope no season 3 aha.

Tho Misato and Hasegawa are such a cute couple, I say they should be.
Sawaki x Kei forever!!! <3 They are meant for each other. Kei is soooooo dam cute too!
Also Oikawa x Mutou (like come on, they banged in season 1, they meant for each other)
Marie, well as much as I like her character and was nice to see a new face but I don't ship her with anyone cause well she stays in france.

Also I can't forget those cute CUTE Microbes! the Microbe theatre at the end of each episode I just loved plus this show was also educational! Well the only thing I really got out of it was how to make Sake and some wine lol.

I am so glad I watch Moyashimon, defiantly gonna be recommending this to everyone I know who likes anime!

OoO yaaaaaaa, since like the beginning of season 2, Sawaki told Oikawa about him seeing Microbes, and she didn't believe him.....but the rest of season was like they totally forgot about that...maybe in the manga it will explain more detail or that she finally believes him and such. So like what happened with that lol?

Oct 8, 2020 4:05 AM
Jun 2020
Adorable series~ While the story focus seems to be a little scattered, but adorable to watch. Love the ending theme~ Hahahaha
2020 and is hard to hope for the possible season 3 that the ending had suggested~
*Sigh*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 5, 2012

62 by MetalOilers1247 »»
Sep 9, 2020 4:39 PM

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 10 Discussion

OrochiPL - Sep 6, 2012

15 by syncrogazer »»
Sep 29, 2018 7:11 AM

» Were the sales for this high enough to warrant a 3rd season?

Core1019 - Aug 15, 2014

2 by UrbanJahts »»
Dec 28, 2017 9:12 PM

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 2 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 13, 2012

24 by CCL_Sama »»
Aug 17, 2017 7:56 AM

Poll: » Moyashimon Returns Episode 9 Discussion

OrochiPL - Aug 30, 2012

18 by CountZeroOr »»
Aug 3, 2017 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.