Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2012 9:46 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find it fascinating although pretty screwed segment in the following,

Of Chisato being so affected and in psychological state of rather dangerous proportions to herself and Yuuki that all of it cause a vomiting or such a mixture that it created upon her a physical ailment. That of vomit or sick feeling. That was quite something of a reaction not expected.

The beginning was MOE delicious. I am very glad that Mouri's relative is alive. THANK GOD! That was good she recovered after the mass blood loses from episode's 1 accident.

Despite Michiru being quite fan service amazing in the spoiler
which is much better as it’s pure teasing if she has panties or not there but more than anything no beam of lights.
Pretty good threat in the BD since it could be the most zoomed in one among the other ones of her. Michiru in the following,

Was quite the MOE light and happiness to her fans as she is happy her instrument works again however I ask in the spoiler
of the mighty grim end?
Quite a sad note despite all that happiness of Michiru. Loneliness in the dark never shows out good and ruins in fact much that happens before. Might edit later.

BTW End Art is of Michiru in the spoiler
however a more VN style like the others it is presented in.

Done with Image Stitches and Pic Dump of this episode in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-of-koi-to-senkyo-to.html
Mihiru is nicely done there.

Apparently there is uncensored version of Michiru’s ass in the spoiler
and I am surprised at how well it is done TBH.
Yumekichi11Sep 15, 2012 2:22 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 13, 2012 10:12 AM
Aug 2011
Wow, this episode dude... It's like Mari Okada wrote it!

Too much happening in one episode, my god... I'm speechless...

I don't know what the hell is happening anymore!!! XDDDDD
Sep 13, 2012 10:30 AM

Oct 2010
pataboy said:
Wow, this episode dude... It's like Mari Okada wrote it!

Too much happening in one episode, my god... I'm speechless...

I don't know what the hell is happening anymore!!! XDDDDD
They mixed in Chisato insanity with Michiru's arc elements kind of. They are there but not as in the VN's order less I am wrong in that.

Sep 13, 2012 10:46 AM
Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
They mixed in Chisato insanity with Michiru's arc elements kind of. They are there but not as in the VN's order less I am wrong in that.

I thought Chisato's goin yandere mode for a sec there ^^;
Yeah we're on Michuru's arc (since it's about kana and kaichou), they're following all the route then combining them for some reason...

That shower scene, the detective yuuki scene, the karate chop scene all of those scenes!
11/10
Sep 13, 2012 11:16 AM
Jul 2012
pataboy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah we're on Michuru's arc (since it's about kana and kaichou), they're following all the route then combining them for some reason...

That shower scene, the detective yuuki scene, the karate chop scene all of those scenes!
11/10

Chisato always has been the on the yandere edge character, Michiru arc is where most of the story is at. They want to conclude Michiru/Senkyo arc with Chisato's end. With the spoiler climax.
Sep 13, 2012 11:22 AM

Jan 2008
The series is definitely starting to stand out from other VN adaptations; I'm guessing the original is also worth looking at. Finally something other than the typical settings/conflicts prone in other adaptations. They actually put weight on the plot rather than using it as a setting to unleash a harem bonanza.

Best part of the ep was the unveiling of the secret police. Student council at the school is pretty bad ass. Brought back memories from history when we learned about the Stasi.

Haven't played the VN but I'm guessing the series is covering a good deal of content for Chisato and Shinonome.
Sep 13, 2012 11:34 AM
Jul 2012
just-away said:
The series is definitely starting to stand out from other VN adaptations; I'm guessing the original is also worth looking at. Finally something other than the typical settings/conflicts prone in other adaptations. They actually put weight on the plot rather than using it as a setting to unleash a harem bonanza.

Best part of the ep was the unveiling of the secret police. Student council at the school is pretty bad ass. Brought back memories from history when we learned about the Stasi.

Haven't played the VN but I'm guessing the series is covering a good deal of content for Chisato and Shinonome.

http://vndb.org/v4028
It was pretty good, The only gripe was that you had to Read the Chisato arc first, which just made me want to read Michiru arc and ditch the rest of the novel. Because compared to those 2 routes the other routes were really boring. I am looking at you Mifuyu and Isara.

No english patch
Sep 13, 2012 11:46 AM

Jul 2010
Finally expanding upon the scenes seen at the beginning of episode 1. Been waiting to see Michiru's arc forever.
Sep 13, 2012 11:47 AM
Jul 2012
I am starting to like this anime more and more.
Sep 13, 2012 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
blasterion said:
pataboy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

11/10

Chisato always has been the on the yandere edge character, Michiru arc is where most of the story is at. They want to conclude Michiru/Senkyo arc with Chisato's end. With the spoiler climax.
Can they pull off the mixture? What is to avoid in mixing? You can spoiler that one but I will first with
Any chances Chisato will flip out and they will use that one from the Kiba arc?

She is rather really close to and from the looks of the next episode she just pilling up and ticking away...tick....tick...election going...tick...BOOM! Cause that's what it looks like. She looks like she is being given up upon due to the election and the going ons.

Sep 13, 2012 12:32 PM
Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
blasterion said:
pataboy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

11/10

Can they pull off the mixture? What is to avoid in mixing? You can spoiler that one but I will first with

She is rather really close to and from the looks of the next episode she just pilling up and ticking away...tick....tick...election going...tick...BOOM! Cause that's what it looks like. She looks like she is being given up upon due to the election and the going ons.

Sep 13, 2012 12:39 PM

Oct 2010
blasterion said:
Yumekichi11 said:
blasterion said:
pataboy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

11/10

Oh that's good to hear. Then I will be hoping they input it them. It will make loads shit in their pants if they do it right. At least it will have a good effect for sure.

Sep 13, 2012 12:46 PM
Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
blasterion said:
Yumekichi11 said:
blasterion said:
pataboy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

11/10

Oh that's good to hear. Then I will be hoping they input it them. It will make loads shit in their pants if they do it right. At least it will have a good effect for sure.

Sep 13, 2012 2:04 PM

Feb 2008
Seriously, what kind of school is this? O_o

I don't know what happend in VN but don't spoiler too much from it lol.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 13, 2012 2:13 PM
Jun 2011
looks like chisato lost it
Sep 13, 2012 2:37 PM
Jul 2012
Blackbird said:

It's a massive school where the Student Government bodies runs pretty much everything, 3 major factions, Financial, General Affairs, and Security. The school is massive. MASSIVE
Sep 13, 2012 2:50 PM

Oct 2010
blasterion said:
Blackbird said:

It's a massive school where the Student Government bodies runs pretty much everything, 3 major factions, Financial, General Affairs, and Security. The school is massive. MASSIVE
Yeah and of them all I really have sour feelings about the Kitahara foundations. Especially since Yuina supports it. Well she says she does.

Sep 13, 2012 6:29 PM

Feb 2012
fuck man someone post it up subbed already TT
Sep 13, 2012 7:49 PM

Nov 2011
If Rena was in this series, she would want take Hanyuu Michiru home.

Sep 13, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2012
When Chisato ran to open her bag, I though she will bring out knife and stab Yuki to death, but she just bring out chocolate.
My impression "WTF!!! hey, in this situation what you should bring out is knife, not chocolate".

May be I watch too much School Days.
Sorry for my poor english
Sep 13, 2012 11:08 PM

May 2011
Very nice plot development in this episode. The story behind the girl at the beginning of episode 1 has finally been explained. Turns out Michiru is involved with her as well, never would've expected that. A lot of drama between Yuki and Chisato as well. Looks like the next 3 weeks will be quite worthwhile with this anime!
-Kenshin-Sep 13, 2012 11:19 PM
Sep 13, 2012 11:21 PM

Jul 2009
This is like some presidential scandal shit going on, involving the CIA and the secret service.

And this is why kids, we should never date woman who treat us like Gods. (Nice boat - need I say more?)
Sep 14, 2012 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
http://www.animeultima.tv/koi-to-senkyo-to-chocolate-episode-10/

Online english subbed, bad quality...

---------

Didn't expect that of Michiru. I didn't like this episode very much :s
DELiTOSep 14, 2012 12:18 AM
Sep 14, 2012 12:18 AM
Sep 2011
That Chisato and Oojima confrontation about her past was really dramatic. As for Michuru, hopefully we'll learn more about this girl who thinks everything is "normal"
Sep 14, 2012 12:19 AM

Jun 2009
That's a good way to hide you're spy.

Act like an adorable retard, Michiru is pro.
Sep 14, 2012 12:43 AM

Aug 2010
-Quasar said:
That's a good way to hide you're spy.

Act like an adorable retard, Michiru is pro.

Lol XD...but really shit is getting real...I can't wait to see more of this arc.

And I really can't stand chisato, she's a total B*tch.
Sep 14, 2012 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
Bakojima sure is hulk to rip his shirt off like that
Sep 14, 2012 1:51 AM

Sep 2011
Oh man, Michiru is a spy? Dafuq or ex spy..w/e it is.

Lots of drama this episode. Btw can they actually finish this in 3 episodes?
Sep 14, 2012 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
Very good episode,Chisato is having a mental break down....hope she gets well and we finnaly starting to know the truth about the incident in first episode more in the next ep!
Sep 14, 2012 2:37 AM

Sep 2012
Yeah, Chisato's going insane. Nice nice. It's time to see what happened to Kana now.
Sep 14, 2012 3:11 AM

May 2010
Knew Oojuma wasnt hurt but holy crap Chistao had a mental meltdown cant really blame her, seeing the same thing that happen to your younger brother happen to some you love and care for had to be very shocking, seeing how she didnt let go of him the whole time, whole scene in the bathroom, where Oojima finally had enough of Chisato treating him as a replament was really sad and that slap.... ouch, cant blame that guy for trying to get some sence back in to that girl but was still kinda uncalled for, some much emotion in that once scene alone.

Michiru can play a Harp who knew, new found respect for that one and are we finally getting back to where this whole show started off with Kana being hit, seem like they're still treachery in politics from minor to grand.

This is getting really good
Sep 14, 2012 4:15 AM
May 2012
To be honest this was the best episode yet.The only regret i have with this anime is this is a 13 episode series.this is happening too fast.
I nailed it when i said michiru was a president spy the last episode.
this anime is amazing if it was only not short.
Sep 14, 2012 4:16 AM

Jun 2009
Morishita, a spy? Didn't see that coming.
Sep 14, 2012 4:24 AM

May 2008
This anime is getting better and better , i really love it now ROFL. All the characters are just so lovable. Development is great, really touched by Chisato and Yuuki's conversation as well as the surprising factors that come at the end .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 14, 2012 4:31 AM

Sep 2012
I will leave the school's politic as it be..

the relationship among the mains is getting better and better! Just wondering.. will Chisato ever become a Yandere? I was so sure that she's going to take out a knife at that moment but oh well~~ Hope Chisato recovers from this. :'(
Sep 14, 2012 4:55 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
A pretty crazy episode, a lot happened too.

I'm starting to draw the link between the events at the start of Koichoco and all this election business after they introduced Kana.

Clearly, the story is complex, but I don't think they will be able to explain this as much as I'd prefer in the remaining episodes that are left.
Sep 14, 2012 5:06 AM

Aug 2010
They are bringing things full circle. I'll give the show that much.
Sep 14, 2012 5:10 AM
Jun 2008
drama & conspiracy mix together oh boy yea this is get to be bit uh-oh.

flashback showing how chisato & chocolate history with tomoya 2.0 keep give chocolate due to daiki issue.

tomoya 2.0 is ok give chisato very stuck with him so much give wake up slap tomoya 2.0 is not daiki replacement cue big drama on it.

tomoya 2.0 give michuru hee harmonica give play mention "kana" see class pres on hospital lead to kana aka person who got runover back ep.1 so yea tomoya 2.0 now you're involve conspiracy & oh michuru is a spy working with class pres.

3eps to go?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 14, 2012 5:37 AM

Apr 2010
W-was there actually some plot? Wow.

Also, I find Morishita quite annoying.
Sep 14, 2012 6:01 AM
Feb 2012
Summarize the episode in one word? Amazing.

They managed to put two main events into the episode and simultaneously develop the plot in so many directions. Chisato and Yuuki's whole story was revealed, (Yuuki took the car hit like a boss), immediately some plot related to these two followed which, honestly speaking, was perfectly done; then Morishita gets the spotlight (in an opening scene not too surprising given the girl we're talking about), we get to know more about the harmonica and the supposed owner- Kana- which in fact is the girl we saw at the start of the very first episode.
Slowly the puzzle's being put together you think? Indeed but wait, there's even more. Our now chocolate-refusing protagonist Yuuki follows the president (by the way, I wonder when he'll open his eyes...) and discovers Kana's location and full name, only to get knocked out by some badass ninja hit. Next he wakes up in an investigation room (good God, what's up with that school? Teachers anyone? No? 'Mkay.) and gets told an interesting story. Kana is one of those spies- assigned by the Public Safety Commission- that secretly overlook the school and then the biggest surprise of the episode (or maybe of the whole anime?) gets revealed -- Morishita is a spy as well. Our cute, mysterious, cat-loving, harmonica-playing, weird colour-seeing and panty-flashing Morishita is one of the ruthless spies.

Ladies and gentlemen, I applaud this show.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 14, 2012 7:45 AM

Mar 2010
A really interesting episode, can't wait until next ep to find out more.

I feel really sorry for Chisato though, I really like her.
Sep 14, 2012 7:57 AM
Jul 2012
GuiltyKing said:
Summarize the episode in one word? Amazing.

They managed to put two main events into the episode and simultaneously develop the plot in so many directions. Chisato and Yuuki's whole story was revealed, (Yuuki took the car hit like a boss), immediately some plot related to these two followed which, honestly speaking, was perfectly done; then Morishita gets the spotlight (in an opening scene not too surprising given the girl we're talking about), we get to know more about the harmonica and the supposed owner- Kana- which in fact is the girl we saw at the start of the very first episode.
Slowly the puzzle's being put together you think? Indeed but wait, there's even more. Our now chocolate-refusing protagonist Yuuki follows the president (by the way, I wonder when he'll open his eyes...) and discovers Kana's location and full name, only to get knocked out by some badass ninja hit. Next he wakes up in an investigation room (good God, what's up with that school? Teachers anyone? No? 'Mkay.) and gets told an interesting story. Kana is one of those spies- assigned by the Public Safety Commission- that secretly overlook the school and then the biggest surprise of the episode (or maybe of the whole anime?) gets revealed -- Morishita is a spy as well. Our cute, mysterious, cat-loving, harmonica-playing, weird colour-seeing and panty-flashing Morishita is one of the ruthless spies.

Ladies and gentlemen, I applaud this show.

LOL Teachers, Teachers are there to teach nothing else, the entire school is ran by students.
Sep 14, 2012 8:01 AM
Aug 2011
Tsundereppoi said:

U MAD BRO?

Bakojima sure is hulk to punch a mirror without bleeding or receiving any sort of visible injury.
Sep 14, 2012 8:07 AM
Jul 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Tsundereppoi said:

U MAD BRO?

Bakojima sure is hulk to punch a mirror without bleeding or receiving any sort of visible injury.

Sep 14, 2012 8:10 AM
Aug 2011
blasterion said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Tsundereppoi said:

U MAD BRO?

Thank you so fucking much for that spoiler
Sep 14, 2012 8:18 AM

Oct 2010
Man this episode was so intense

the show itself is so underrated
Sep 14, 2012 8:25 AM

Feb 2012
INTENSE. Whew.

I feel like this this song would fit for the last 3 episodes:

And btw, I bet Blasterion's Very Happy now and jumping with joy lol :D. His Favorite Chisato route is favoured by the series. I Know she's the one so i don't really mind it now. It sucks though that she's the main heroine.
Altaria-chanSep 14, 2012 8:40 AM
Sep 14, 2012 8:30 AM

Aug 2011
I feel bad for Chisato and Yuuki on two different levels. Yuuki, because I'm sure that Yuuki is in love with her (even if he doesn't know it), but is under the impression that Chisato sees him as Daiki, so doesn't want to do anything.

Chisato, because she probably felt as if everything was happening all over again. I'm sure that despite the fact that Yuuki said that she didn't see him as Oojima Yuuki, she does, but feels that the only way she can get Daiki to forgive him was to uphold the promise, and give Yuuki half of her chocolate everyday. I guess she didn't think that she should eat it herself. I've always thought that she was allergic to chocolate or something...

I'm really looking forward to the last two episodes, and I really hope that Chisato and Yuuki have a happy end.

I normally play otome games, but I really want to try this VN... :(
Sep 14, 2012 8:51 AM

Nov 2008
I felt really bad for Chisato, she really was scarred from losing her brother. She's stuck in the past, and trying to amend what she did, which has led her to this unstable state. I have a little brother that I adore, and I really don't know what I would do in her situation.

Also, I do think Oojima does love her, but I don't believe he thinks she does, since he believes he's a replacement for her brother. That may be why he rejected her, since he himself thinks she doesn't really love HIM.

I hope that by the end, those two are happy together.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 14, 2012 9:40 AM
Jan 2011
Ohhhhh, Chisato crying....very sweet. But it pisses me off when Yuuki gave her a slap.

So, cat girl is an S-agent after all.

Satsuki acting in panic.......BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Nasty001Sep 14, 2012 10:04 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.