Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 11 Discussion

Sep 22, 2015 12:27 PM
Ugh what is up with the lack of HazukixRokka in the anime. The body swap took way too long =/
I wish they gave more time to see them get lovey dovey. That kiss was very well animated though!

Jan 6, 2016 4:37 PM

When we finally see Hazuki in his body... TIMESKIP! Hazuki Rekt! The End!

Jan 19, 2016 4:37 AM
SmugCat

That enormous time skip ruined everything. It really upset me right when I was completely in love with the series. Not impressed!

Jan 25, 2016 10:53 AM

Very bad. I hated everything after the moment Hazuki got drunk and borrowed his body.
That's why the rate went from 7-8 to 2. Just horrible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 7, 2016 8:14 PM

Mixed feelings about the show. It's beautifully drawn, the characters are beautiful but a lot of the scenes, that I personally felt were unnecessary, were drawn out too long. Overall, it was good.

Hazuki and Rokka's daughter has her father's face lol she looks pissed/bored just like he did.

Still, that little kid looks like he's more Shimao's grandkid than Hazuki's for some reason. Also, he saw his sort-of-grandpa ghost float away and he didn't even freak out. The fuck, little boy? I would be screaming my lungs out and pissing my pants.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Apr 19, 2016 7:11 PM

the only josei i could bear to watch until the end. Seiyuus really did amazing job in this.
Hazuki's daughter has her father's eyes haha.

btw what is "matching bones"?

Oct 21, 2016 9:54 PM

Happy ending, but I wanted to see way more Hazuki x Rocca. Wow, Shimao's life as some kind of wandering floating ghost. Some clever dialogue about scattering ashes in a beautiful place. And it was nice that Shimao said he was fine with Rocca not thinking about his bones or ashes until she becomes an old lady. At the end of the episode I hardly believed him, though. I'll probably watch some more Josei anime.

Jan 10, 2017 10:06 AM

It was a happy ending, but I feel bad for Hazuki. Atushi spends most of the time in his body so he didn't get to experience Rokka's confession, first kiss, or first sex. It felt a little weird especially the end. She supposedly was so in love with Hazuki, but was willing to kill herself to be with Atushi. I get her emotions were conflicted because he was there again, but her actions came off as fickle. I kinda wish more drama had come from the end when Hazuki gets his body back. I mean you are dealing with a woman who was willing to leave this world for her dead husband while she's supposedly in love with you. I don't think I could have handled it.

Also, Atushi was a douchebag and why the fuck hadn't he moved on some 40 years later? Also they kept his room intact and it makes me ask "WHY?!" That just shows she never truly moved on and that's pretty insulting to Hazuki.

I think it would have been beter if they had kept switching instead of Atushi being in Hazuki's body almost the entire anime.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]