Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More emotions as Rokka even somehow sees a skeleton like face of Shimao. It does look like Shimao finally leaves Hazuki-kun's body this time. About damn time.

Sorrow, tears, hugs, and kiss. Not a bad series overall and was definitely enjoyable to watch. A touching ghost story imo despite its somewhat slow pace.

I want to fly like that in the end as Shimao tbh
Sep 13, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2007
With a difficult choice, the ghost guy finally led them be.

Even though she said it's too early to say about the marriage, but they still got married. Many years past and the ghost guy visits the kid (grandson?), and the main guy died already (as grandpa?).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 13, 2012 9:42 AM

Nov 2007
Excellent series, just finished watching ep 11.
One of the most memorable anime I've seen in 2012.
Sep 13, 2012 1:34 PM

Sep 2008
Masterpiece ending for masterpiece anime!
Really, this series certainly is my favorite fromt this season! *.*

I thought Shimao really intends to kill Rokkka!
At the end... Shimao you're really cool guy.
Hazuki, you're precious <3

Love this ending with "many years past..." *.*
This is first jousei anime with ending which I love!
Always after jousei, I was pissed, and here...
awww... so nice~
Sep 13, 2012 1:46 PM

Jul 2011
I'm envious of everybody who loved this. I really liked the first episodes, but then it dragged too much on the execution... It won't leave too much of good memories on me.

Anyway, Hazuki is a very good character. At least I'll miss him.

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Sep 13, 2012 1:51 PM

Oct 2010
what a strange last episode, i didn't really enjoy the last episodes, but the first ones were pretty good. it was nice having a time skip at the end to see what happened, but i would of thought that Shimao would of rested in peace or some thing, that must suck, maybe he will never rest in peace? but he should since he doesn't have any ties any more right?
Sep 13, 2012 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
They always say 'let the best man win'

GUESS NOT IN THIS CASE EH.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

Apr 2010
I couldn't even dream of a better ending after the last episodes...

That was brilliant.

Jan 2009
I'm just glad it's all over.
I have seen my fair share of melodrama anime but this one was the sappiest of them yet :P
They should have focused more on the present and on Hazuki x Rokka, instead of spending 3/4 of the time on Shimao x Rokka and their past. It would have been a lot more enjoyable that way.
Sep 13, 2012 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
My favorite anime this year till now, loved the ending, I think they spent the wrong amount of time on the wrong couple though.

Sep 13, 2012 2:14 PM
Jan 2012
Overall an uneven series with a few blemishes. In the end, I enjoyed it though, very emotionally stirring, something which I like.

But as much as I liked Rokka, she really delivered the series' WTF-moment when she spat out the matching bones-comment. She is understandably under alot of emotional stress and mega-confused, but really? Really? REALLY? Wow.
Sep 13, 2012 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
I feel like there was still unresolved issues, still some confusing elements and what not. It's a shame that I couldn't really feel for anyone by the time the end hit though.

The ending was nicely conclusive though, but overall this series to me dragged on its feet too much and went to the silly deep side instead of focusing more on the important things. Meh, 6/10
Sep 13, 2012 2:22 PM

Jun 2009
It's ending's considered totally satisfying to me, I was about the wipe my tears but BAMM just feelings overflowing ah.

Kugutsue said:
I couldn't even dream of a better ending after the last episodes...

That was brilliant.

^ I'm totally agreeing with that.
サービスサービス
Sep 13, 2012 2:30 PM

Jul 2011
Yup pretty good final episode ^^
In start of episode and about to half of episode some high drama.
(Rokka almost got killed... sniff)

But in the end, we saw that those two got pretty good life together and got kids.
Still... I didn't cry, I wonder why :P

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 13, 2012 2:34 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I JUST can't seem to like Hazuki. I'm thankful he was there and helped both Rokka and Shimao but I hoped they wouldn't aactually get together. He is just too involved x.x
I can't relate much to the feelings involved towards the ending cause I've never been in such a place and never wanna be but I can't even start to comprehend it x.x

BUT I knew Shimao would do the right thing :c It's normal to have such fleeting bad thoughts but I understand that. All he wanted was her happiness so he would back off.
A veeery good series T^T
Sep 13, 2012 2:36 PM

Feb 2010
Mary_Vanucchi said:
I'm envious of everybody who loved this. I really liked the first episodes, but then it dragged too much on the execution... It won't leave too much of good memories on me.

Totally agree with this. The only good point of this anime was ED song which is great.
And someone should make it finished airing already -__-

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Sep 13, 2012 2:43 PM

Sep 2009
It wasn't perfect but still great. And the ending is even better than I thought it would be. 9/10 for me

BTW. Hazuki grown his hair back. He looks better with longer )
Sep 13, 2012 2:49 PM

May 2009
It turns out that Shimao did not return the body back to Hazuki afterall. After the death of the "Hazuki's body", we again see the appearance of a ghost Shimao, and he asked the boy to call him a grandfather ...
Sep 13, 2012 2:58 PM

May 2011
This is an anime that started off spectacularly, then turned ugly after the amusement park date. I really lost connection with all the characters. Shimao turned into this cold calculating unlikeable person. Hazuki seemed and felt useless. It felt like he was some bystander like the rest of us. Rokka was just confused and lost all the time.

By the end the characters evolved somewhat, but not the way you'd have hoped. It also didn't help with the awkward way the plot developed with the Shimao possessing Hazuki for half the series.
Sep 13, 2012 3:03 PM
Feb 2012
So 65 years pass and Shimao was still not fully resting in peace?

Did you not see the little kid all confused because there's a random flying dude asking to call him grandfather.

Yes that is totally okay.
Sep 13, 2012 3:06 PM

Aug 2011
WHY IS IT OVER ALREADY. ARGH THE TEARS.

It didn't feel like 11 weeks at all D': I thought Shimao was a jerk in the last episode, but I still loved him, and now I just love him even more. Hazuki-kun, why are you so cute.

''In love? We were in love with each other...'' THAT EXPRESSION ASKDAFL+AKLFSKL -dies-

I AM SO HAPPY NOW. This is, hands down the best romantic/dramatic/josei anime I've seen yet. I'm not even exaggerating.

CAN I JUST LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS.

I am definitely buying all the DVDs.

Hazuki-kun and Rokka-chan died way too young D:

Hazuki-kun's grandson was so adorable, what was that tiny adorable little kid. That adorable mixture of Hazuki-kun and Rokka-chan. Their own kid though was so cool XD Those family pictures, she looks almost exactly like Hazuki-kun, minus the hair.

"Can you call me grandpa once?"
"Eeehhh? My grandpa's already dead!"
-floats through the ceiling-

I'm really so happy to see how happy Shimao was in the end. I'm not even kidding. What is this, I can't even stop spazzing about the ending.
Sep 13, 2012 3:07 PM

Oct 2011
That was incredibly cute ;-;
the only thing that i would like to know is is the child of Hazuki and Roka the result of the night of Shimao and Roka in the inn? Because of the "grandfather"thing that the grandson said is why i am speculating this.
Well anyway i realy enjoyed this show and episode even though Shimao was a Jerky troll ,i think i'll rate it high still.
Sep 13, 2012 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
Alas said:
Merue said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Totally agree with this. The only good point of this anime was ED song which is great.

Same here.

I submitted the right ending date, so hopefully MAL will also set it to completed sometime soon.

Anyways, agreed with both of those.
Sep 13, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2007
Finally Shimao get out of Hazuki's body and both Hazuki and Rokka live together their life. Really nice.

I really like this anime, and this ending.
Sep 13, 2012 3:45 PM

Dec 2009
I didn't like this show. Dragging and unlikeable characters. Add magic worlds and it is not for me.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 13, 2012 3:58 PM

Nov 2008
Honestly, it was somewhat disappointing. Unlike Hazuki, I could not forget that just a few seconds before he got his body back she had decided to die to be with Shimao. I thought that if she were in love with Hazuki, she would have chosen to stay, and I was glad Shimao stopped. That redeemed him a little only a little, cause well for most of the series I really disliked him, and that won't change. I did feel a little bad for him though.

I'm glad that in the end though, Hazuki and Rokka were happy, but I didn't like the fact that they kept that room. To me that was just kind of creepy, especially since a lot of years had gone by.

I really had mixed feelings and I didn't know whether to give it a 7 or 8, but I went with 8, cause it was still pretty good....
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 13, 2012 4:02 PM

Aug 2012
Well, I'm glad it's over. When they whipped out the storybook for a moment there, I said, "AGAIN?!" Seriously; every episode with the ghost in it was a complete waste of time, and the storybook episodes were just garbage. I feel sorry for the people who had to animate this junk. They must have had to live off of coffee to stay awake through the boredom.

I really thought this anime was going to be the best of the season by a landslide. It was a big disappointment. I still give it a 7/10 though, simply because they gave it a rather just ending. For this episode; I did like the flash-foward to the future where Hazuki got his happy ending, but earlier in the episode, Rokka wanting to kill herself instead of live that life with Hazuki made it bittersweet. It just makes me think that Hazuki was a second choice. I guess he said he'd be okay with that anyway. If I were him, I would have just walked away after I got my body back.
Sep 13, 2012 4:23 PM

Mar 2012
That was an occasionally beautiful and emotionally satisfying episode, but it served as an ultimately unsatisfying conclusion, due completely to the rushed nature of nearly every single significant development. Although, it was certainly more conclusive than I had expected. The finale was a bit of an improvement over the dull monotony that had pervaded the majority of the latter half of the series, however, I can’t begin to excuse it’s wasted potential and the plethora of flaws that permeated the build-up to the end of this story, thus creating a distinct inevitability that this episode would be, at the very least, a bit underwhelming. I mean, all the events that occurred in the first half of this episode could have just as easily happened two or so episodes ago, leaving plenty of room for the development of a certain relationship and pair of characters that seemed to be the primary focus throughout the first five episodes. This, I feel, would have created the potential for a far better and more fully realized conclusion.

It's great that, carrying over from the last episode, Rokka realized who she had truly fallen in love with, and wasn't content to leave things as they were, particularly in regards to Hazuki. For the most part, the last conversation between Shimao and Rokka was an excellent scene, and easily the most emotionally resonant moment between them. For once, I could actually sympathize with Shimao's suffering, due to the absence of his typically selfish nature. However, it was pretty damn ridiculous that she would actually suggest dying alongside Shimao. That really seemed wholly contrived and unnecessary, since it effectively undercut the strength and emotions of her earlier decision. I felt like that bit of uncertainty only existed to temporarily and cheaply lessen her character for the sole purpose of highlighting Shimao's change in resolve, thus making said change seem a bit more profound. Though beautiful, their final conversation took far too much time within the episode. Due to this lengthy farewell, Hazuki, once again, continued his "secondary character" existence in an episode that should have featured him almost completely.

Following Hazuki's return, the few moments between Hazuki and Rokka were exceedingly beautiful and emotionally poignant, but only bore to remind me of how much I had missed the dynamic of their relationship for quite a while.

Most of all, despite enjoying the bit with their children and grandchild, I really disliked that these occurred rather than actually showing all the amazing moments that were instead relegated to a few flashes of some photos. Those developments felt entirely tacked-on, when they certainly shouldn't have been. I also thought that ending the episode with a scene involving Shimao's ghost was quite unnecessary, considering all that had been left out.

Despite the rather solid conclusion, my thorough disappointment in the story's shift of focus was only strengthened. Following the body swapping, the most significant flaw that persisted through the latter half of the story was the needlessly stretched structure of it’s narrative. Leaving specific character and relationship development for the very end was an unfortunate mistake that resulted in a concoction of earlier ideas and emotions to never completely form and resonate, much to the detriment of it's over-arching story. As such, the story and characters, particularly Shimao, would have benefited considerably if Shimao had decided to disappear when he had initially resolved to spend only one more day with Rokka. He should have kissed her for the last time beneath the fireworks and then he should have left for good, which would have created more then enough time for a suitably significant amount of relationship and character development between Hazuki and Rokka. This would also have allowed for Shimao to leave on a high note, never to have deteriorated into the extremely selfish, completely inconsiderate version of him that we see in the majority of the last few episodes. Basically, a more balanced approach would have been ideal.

Hazuki is by far the best and most interesting character, so it was quite disappointing to see what became of him throughout the second half of the story, having been forced into an isolated role. Although initially interesting, the storybook segments with Hazuki were, in the end, largely useless, artificially stranding him in this bubble that seemingly disallowed any amount of particularly significant character development or involvement. Hazuki and Rokka’s relationship was simply fantastic and one of the strongest and most enjoyable elements of the story, yet all of this potential was temporarily, but lengthily, discarded, in order to insert Shimao into the story in a much more prevalent and contrived manner, which wasn't nearly as engaging, unfortunately.

Even though that shift of focus should have improved his character, Shimao instead became a constantly uncertain and completely unsympathetic character with hardly any development at all. His apathetic lack of conviction and vague sense of resolve created a massive contrast between him and Hazuki, and how much they each cared for Rokka. While there seemed an initial desire to make Shimao sympathetic, his very selfish and cruel actions only led him to becoming a wholly inconsistent and ambiguous identity; one that continually failed to derive any sort of sympathy from me. Perhaps that was the point though. Although I strongly doubt it, it’s certainly possible that Shimao wasn't supposed to be a particularly likable character, but the focus on him and his rather sorrowful past seems to distinctly say otherwise.

There's a strange, but obvious dichotomy between it's few mediocre qualities and it's many exceptional ones. As for those terrific qualities, the direction was remarkably consistent, elevating a story that would have likely crumbled completely had it not been able to very deftly carry and properly convey the many emotions and subtle nuances that were swirling about in nearly every episode. The tone that was brought about by this masterful direction created a beautifully bitter and melancholic atmosphere almost all the way through. The mature, naturalistic dialogue aided this tone superbly.

All in all, Natsuyuki Rendezvous was an impressively beautiful story that excelled in many areas, but was weighed down by the numerous flaws and shortcomings that were illuminated in the latter half of the show. As such, the early episodes amazed while many of the others disappointingly dragged and stumbled. It's just a shame that what originally began as my favorite show of the season had, all too often, resolved itself into merely being passable, resulting in a pretty good show that could have been something truly great. 7/10 for me.
Sep 13, 2012 4:36 PM

Jan 2012
And so it ended. Well, the series were deffinitely awesome. I enjoyed the art, plot, characters, everything. Ending was good too.

Sep 13, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2012

Your posts are always spot on, my respect goes to you.
Sep 13, 2012 4:50 PM

Jun 2012
Satisfying ending with nothing too surprising! Shimao kind of redeemed himself in my eyes as a viewer but he was still pretty frustrating but hey maybe that was the point of the author. As a whole I enjoyed this series a lot, got a little slow 2/3 in but the last couple of episodes tied everything up into a nice bow.

Production values I like a lot with great background artwork and good animation. The soundtrack was okay but thought the OP/ED themes were excellent.

Hopefully Psycho Pass/Robotics Notes can take over the mantle Sakamichi and Natsuyuki left behind but then again Production IG did make Guilty Crown >.> but I'm optimistic with Gen Urobochi at the helm
Sep 13, 2012 4:52 PM

Dec 2008
That bastard, Shimao, still didn't pass on over to the other side?!?!? Well, I am glad that Hazuki and Rokka had the chance to have a nice life together.
Sep 13, 2012 4:55 PM

Aug 2011
I kinda wanted Rokka and Shimao to die together in that scene... but anyways, great ending. Loved how the epilogue was shown, although I feel bad for Shimao for staying in that world for as long as he did. Best new show of the season (although there aren't really any contenders).
Sep 13, 2012 5:02 PM

Jul 2011
Nooo! I loved the first episode and so, but what the heck is this ending. :(

But I still enjoyed it.
Sep 13, 2012 5:06 PM

Mar 2012
ihateeveryone said:
Your posts are always spot on, my respect goes to you.

Thanks
Sep 13, 2012 5:15 PM

Jun 2011
Merue said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

I agree with this. The show dragged on way too much and felt like a chore to watch, but when I finally did see the ending, I was a bit satisfied with it. I give it a 6. Would be a 5, but I liked the ending.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 13, 2012 5:16 PM
Jun 2010
Really hated the time skip, just didn't feel right. Also loved the first episodes of the series but after Shimao took over his body it just went downhill.
Sep 13, 2012 5:21 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
Honestly, I didn't really care as much for Hazuki and Rokka by this time, only Shimao kept being interesting and I feel really bad for him once the epilogue ended. He was probably always there, watching but being unable to do anything again. To spend probably an eternity alone, I wish they would've let him rest in peace. ='(
Sep 13, 2012 5:48 PM

May 2010
This was a lack luster ending

6/10 for starting out great and ending like this
Sep 13, 2012 5:55 PM

Jun 2007
at the beginning, i thought i'd find a gem, a great diamond that just seemed like a piece of unrefined carbon to everyone else, and i thought it'd turn out to be one of the greatest.

and halfway through the series, it delivered. but then, some sort of alchemic mutation caused this drama to turn for the worse, and it felt too much like the production values were aiming towards making both sides happy. no, that's not how a dramatic show should turn out. that is not how a good story progresses. there has to be an antagonist, someone who should (by good reasons) be hated. and i thought the show made it obvious as for it to be shimao.

anyways, for an ending, it was good. but half of the stuff that preceeded it, sucked. or well... not necessarily sucked, but it didn't deliver upon the expectations and the high bar it raised within the first couple of episodes. it's not like i was expecting much from the start, but the show quickly made itself stand apart from the general stupidness of other shows (which are very enjoyable. don't get me wrong, they are just... somehow dumb..) and looked as though it would follow a great storyline... but it just didn't. as someone pointed out, they focused ont he wrong relationship towards the ending, and made hazuki look more helpless than he should've been. i mean, that's HIS body.. and if he's a ghost now, he should have the same powers as shimao had. he should've made more of an impact, especially since he supposedly had so much fierce emotion towards the end. but no, he failed, and the story just sort of tried to accomodate both fanbases.

meh.
Sep 13, 2012 6:02 PM

Oct 2011
This was another,"Wait,what?Uh,okay but...." ending for me.
Overall the series was alright.The best parts were the opening & ending.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Sep 13, 2012 6:22 PM

Sep 2011
i wonder what kind of ending this anime will have if rokka had really died...

itsvero said:
I kinda wanted Rokka and Shimao to die together in that scene...

glad to know am not the only one who thought about this lmao
Sep 13, 2012 6:41 PM

May 2008
Dammit in the ending Hazuki didnt even appear :( . Wonder how Hazuki died though old age? lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 13, 2012 6:48 PM

Feb 2011
6/10 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Had a great premise behind it, but having a series purely about the death of Shimao and moving on from that was a bit boring. The lack of character depth stops it from being great.

The one thing I'd like to draw attention to was the Climax.
"You're standing so close" -> "That's because I'm going to do this." Those lines made me cringe. It felt like sloppy fan fiction writing.
Sep 13, 2012 7:34 PM

Mar 2012
The ending's awfulness was on par with Sakamachi. One of my favourite quotes feels very relevant: "The first man to compare a rose to love was a poet. The second was an idiot."

Rexky said:
"You're standing so close" -> "That's because I'm going to do this." Those lines made me cringe. It felt like sloppy fan fiction writing.

This is exactly what I thought, aha.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 13, 2012 8:03 PM

Jan 2010
Eivind said:
It turns out that Shimao did not return the body back to Hazuki afterall. After the death of the "Hazuki's body", we again see the appearance of a ghost Shimao, and he asked the boy to call him a grandfather ...

Interesting...! Could have been.
Sep 13, 2012 8:20 PM
Jun 2008
well the story has ended seem all works out fine at least.

while hazuki watch rokka confess to her ghost husband she love hazuki give all remember & ghost husband staying with rokka.

give ghost husband will give hazuki his body if rokka go with him yet hazuki trying tell rokka to stay ghost husband seen him back to storybook wonderland with mini heart queen rokka.

after seem like could be "end" but it time to move on so rokka live give one last gifts a bite kiss on neck with cheeks grab & give hazuki his body back.

now hazuki back in body telling storyland with mini rokka then see real rokka mention married.

cue 65 yrs later rokka & hazuki's daughter talking with Atushi's sister now old lady give both rokka & hazuki later pass on mention on shop & room.

& oh rokka & hazuki's grandkid meet ghost husband with ghost husband telling grandkid clean the room & move on.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 13, 2012 8:58 PM

Sep 2007
ARg...the time skip felt like it was giving it a rushed ending....D=

I wish it was a tad longer (I mean the ending).....would've loved to see more rokka & hazuki interactions after hazuki got his body back

Sadly the pacing and this anticlimatic (at least to me) ending knocked this from "masterpiece"(10) to "fine"(6) for me...
=\
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 13, 2012 9:01 PM
Nov 2008
I have a lot of mixed feelings about the show. I think the most interesting aspect at the beginning of the series was the triangle of relationships between the 3 characters. The chemistry between them was presented extraordinarily well, and I wanted to see that develop more than anything else. But then they removed Hazuki from the triangle for the majority of the series. While the relationship between Shimau and Rokka got its chance to develop (for WAY too long, of course), we saw virtually nothing in terms of Hazuki and his relationships. While I'd still call it a good series, at the end of the day, it simply didn't understand what made itself so good. That's really a shame.
Sep 13, 2012 9:11 PM

Feb 2010
Thalandor46 said:
I have a lot of mixed feelings about the show. I think the most interesting aspect at the beginning of the series was the triangle of relationships between the 3 characters. The chemistry between them was presented extraordinarily well, and I wanted to see that develop more than anything else. But then they removed Hazuki from the triangle for the majority of the series. While the relationship between Shimau and Rokka got its chance to develop (for WAY too long, of course), we saw virtually nothing in terms of Hazuki and his relationships. While I'd still call it a good series, at the end of the day, it simply didn't understand what made itself so good. That's really a shame.

I feel exactly like this. Overall, it is just fine, some elements here and there were simply amazing, but the later half seriously dragged while the first three episodes were so excellent that the result isn't as good as it could have been in the end. I still liked the experience but I don't feel nearly as engaged as I did during it's first episodes.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 5, 2012

151 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 17, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2012

103 by katakumplat »»
Feb 11, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 30, 2012

90 by katakumplat »»
Feb 7, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2012

71 by katakumplat »»
Feb 5, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Natsuyuki Rendezvous Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 16, 2012

88 by katakumplat »»
Jan 28, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.