Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 15, 2012 1:49 PM

Apr 2008
blackslash32 said:
Kanic said:
blackslash32 said:
^ What? Did Loneliness get to you again that you just had to jump in this?

I didn't say there are plotholes in the side story, so maybe read before typing.
That being said, there are some holes none the less:
- Elfman, Bacchus, Wendy and Chelia just had a major battle. But seem to be perfectly fine.
- Jellal being threre is totaly out of character.
- Mavis now also has the personality of a 12 YO
- Idc how strong you are, destroying an entire village by tripping over a rock is just impossible.

And you dont even watch naruto so shut up unless you know what your talking about.

You don't know what filler is it's no wonder you don't know what plot hole is either.
None of the above are "plot-holes", these are just you not accepting the comical-relief this manga has to offer. A plot-hole is either something that was never explained yet was mandatory for the plot OR when 2 (or more) given facts fall into contradiction. Here is an example: Like how the Hyuga were supposed to be Uchihas ancestors yet later on it was revealed that the So6P is. Get it?

Literally none of your sentences are plot-holes. Fill your head with some experience first before you "jump in stuff". Your first sentence is enough to prove what kind of man you are. Pride and nothing else. Were you so bend on telling off Darklight that you failed to notice how you were the one who started conversing with him. Your inexperience along with your blind pride damages you as a person and you just can't let go.

I said holes not plot-holes. And whether you call them plot-holes, holes or whatever,
they still stand and made these side stories for me not enjoyable.

And i only said "What? Did Loneliness get to you again that you just had to jump in this?" because he said it to me a few posts earlier.

So maybe you should start reading too before trying to break me down.

You know, they say immitation is the highest form of flattery. So thank you kindly.

Also lol just cause I don't have it in my list it means I don't watch/read it? Newsflash I do whenever I am in the mood for a bullshit series with lousy characters and a laughable plot. It's simply not worth associating myself with it by adding it to the list. Ah but such complicated concepts are clearly too much for you.
Darklight0303Sep 16, 2012 2:08 AM
Sep 15, 2012 7:40 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty interesting considering there was no dialogue. Silent stories aren't too bad lulz
Sep 16, 2012 5:01 AM
Aug 2011
blackslash32 said:

That being said, there are some holes none the less:
- Elfman, Bacchus, Wendy and Chelia just had a major battle. But seem to be perfectly fine.
- Jellal being threre is totaly out of character.
- Mavis now also has the personality of a 12 YO
- Idc how strong you are, destroying an entire village by tripping over a rock is just impossible.

Damn it blackslash! I already explained most of those "holes" to you already.

Chelia and Wendy:
Chelia's God-Slayer magic allows her to recover injuries on herself and others. She IMMEDIATELY used it on Wendy after the battle and obviously on herself.

Elfman:
Elfman woke up while Evergreen was sleeping by his side. She recommended going to the pool to change the mood.
Remember what happened at the end of chapter 298. Natsu lol-solo'd most of the characters. Excluding the powerful ones like Laxus,Erza, Jellal,Makarov,Mavis, Lucy^_^
Resulting in a healing Elfman getting injured again.

Bacchus:
I'm going to use sarcasm here.
CRAP! HE INJURED HIS HANDS SO MUCH THAT HE CANNOT EVEN GO TO A POOL USING A FLOATER

Jellal:
Out of character? "I was following the magic trail and somehow ended up here"
It was shown in the chapter that the girl was suspiciously near the main characters. So she could have passed by the pool.
Jellal was on duty bro.

Mavis:
Since when doesn't she have a childish personality?

"I came here to cheer on Fairy Tail, because its boring on Tenrou Island"

Fairy Tail Guild: Where are you going 1st
Mavis (Crying/Sad face): Bathroom

"*Eyes Twinkling* I lent it(Fairy Glitter) to her for Fairy Tail's victory"

"*Lumen Histoire is Fairy Tails Light......... *Starts Crying*"
Makarov: Laxus, cheer her up"

Gildartz:
Pre-timeskip Natsu can destroy a village too. Pre-timeskip Team Natsu has caused to much collateral damage too, villages, buildings etc.

Gildartz's magic: Crash

Anything that the user comes into contact with can be crushed instantly.
Crash has been stated to be so powerful and difficult to control that even a wizard such as Gildartz still has not mastered it.
Magnolia was restructured entirely because the citizens didn't want what happened to that tiny village happen to them (again)
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 16, 2012 5:04 AM
Sep 16, 2012 9:09 AM

Feb 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

It's not worth your time, I doubt he will accept your explanations.
Sep 16, 2012 2:04 PM
Aug 2011
Zhou said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

I really wish some of these people would though.

Recently in the naruto forums I used some wrong info and you corrected me. I knew you know more about naruto than me, so I went to check some old chapters. You were right, I was wrong, and I said it in that chapter thread.

It really bothers me that these people refuse to accept things I know for a fact, is true.
Sep 16, 2012 5:45 PM

Sep 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Recently in the naruto forums I used some wrong info and you corrected me. I knew you know more about naruto than me, so I went to check some old chapters. You were right, I was wrong, and I said it in that chapter thread.

It really bothers me that these people refuse to accept things I know for a fact, is true.

Now see. This is why I don't bother with people like this and this kind of situation. If I were you I would have quit this a long, long time ago as it is like talking to a brick wall. Not worth the time, effort, and energy for this IMO, but if it makes you feel better I guess I can understand it... who am I kidding?? I still don't get it at all!!

Sep 16, 2012 5:46 PM

Sep 2009
Zhou said:

^ I agree with this person ^^

Sep 18, 2012 7:59 AM

Jul 2009
Haha that was awesome.
Sep 23, 2012 7:33 AM

May 2012
That was the most awesome tripping ever.
Oct 13, 2012 2:28 AM

Jun 2008
I thought it was funny and enjoyable. Why to people have to complain so much is beyond me. This is Fairy Tail for Christ sake, it never had a great story and its always more enjoyable when it's just little silly stories like this or fanservice than watching a supposed story that isn't gonna give you anything. Well his trying to make something more of it now with all this death announcements and drama suspense but we will see.
I can't believe people actually checked a few chapters of Fairy Tail and decided to start reading it for great plot or intense moments. Any such people should have IDIOT written in their forehead and every time they complain about fanservice they should be getting an electroshock.

Also this chapters are side stories and it was announced. You knew you wouldn't be seeing the story progress so quit bitching. And NO it's not manga fillers, the guy just needed sometime to think on how to make the next story chapters since for the first time he seems to be trying to change direction in the way Fairy Tail is made but simply because he isn't a lazy ass fucker like some others that take hiatus every few chapters and he loves drawing he decided to give us this little side stories as something entertaining he thought of drawing.
I can't believe the guy is getting crap for not being a completely lazy bastard and just take a two week break.
Nov 8, 2012 3:06 AM

Jun 2011
Its not bad once in a while, silent chapter I mean
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 7, 2017 6:54 AM
Jan 2015
I kinda wish this chapter and the previous chapter had been adapted into the anime instead of being left out, If the last chapter had been adapted, i don't think it would have been as confusing to see Flair help out Lucy later on. Also seeing Gildarts react to his daughter in the games is really sweet.
Sep 7, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, no words but Gildarts was great, too bad that he destroyed their village in the end.
Apr 10, 2018 7:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
One of the best chapters of this manga, because we can understand the Gildart´s adventure without use some word!!!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.