Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi. Episode 11 Discussion

Sep 10, 2012 9:57 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Straightly into the story without KajiKaji's character. lol @ the beginning to introduce Genji Monogatari's author.

KajiKaji's character and Shimono-san's character in space, and speaking English!! lol~ Talking about Genji Monogatari and it being translated in many languages.

The story is related to her feeling, which is related to her and her childhood tomboyish friend. Though it feels familiar when the tomboyish girl said when she said she's getting married, and when she visited the town... disadvantages with girls with skills or not.
Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 11, 2012 4:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Sep 10, 2012 3:27 PM

Murasaki is all gloom and doom.
I like to tease depressed women. ~ we have an S here haha
heh what, "-chan"? Hikaru Kenji de wa nai kuseni~! loool A really mad lady who blushes at Tadanobu's sexual harassment.
Yukinari, you little devil - no, more like freaking evil demon. lol @ the cello music
Oh those were 3 minutes of continuous glorious ROFLMAO
Ah Fujiwara no Teika is in space - Uchuu Kyodai reference?
Murasaki is funny as hell when she's bored, scared or in despair. Wah for a moment I thought she was swinging the other way. Ye old stereotype - women and knowledge don't go together, bleh. Wow Fujiko is an interesting character, I wonder how much of her behavior was authentic.
Sooo this episode is all about their friendship and how much people change? Not really, it's also about strength and determination on one side, and accepting one's place, on the other.
Heartwarming episode, in a bittersweet way.
Modified by fataverde, Sep 10, 2012 3:32 PM
The world is the illusion of the real world.

Sep 10, 2012 5:38 PM

Murasaki is really amazing. Woman had it really tough back in the times there, uh >: even in some parts of the world is still like this tho.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Sep 11, 2012 2:58 AM
I was surprised to hear Kobayashi Yuu voicing her. It was kind of weird because her voice isn't really that feminine, but I guess that is why she was used in this particular episode. Ah, I love this series so far.

Sep 11, 2012 3:48 AM

EvilSniperTom said:
I was surprised to hear Kobayashi Yuu voicing her. It was kind of weird because her voice isn't really that feminine, but I guess that is why she was used in this particular episode..

I was wondering why it seemed so familiar, thanks.
Modified by fataverde, Sep 11, 2012 4:00 AM
The world is the illusion of the real world.

Sep 11, 2012 5:48 AM

FEMINISM

Kinda funny considering this director also did Bakuman
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog

Sep 11, 2012 1:43 PM

Best episode ;__; Sad..finally a girlxgirl pairing.

Sep 11, 2012 6:43 PM
Just when I get enough fangirl crushing on Komachi and then Sei, along comes Murasaki to take the cake!

This is hands down my favorite episode so far.

Sep 12, 2012 4:30 PM

Wow, that was such a good episode! ^_^ 5/5 like usual, but I seriously loved every second of it. :)
This anime is getting 10/10 if they can wrap up the season nicely, with the best for last or something. :D

Definitely gonna try and find Murasaki-chan's novels at my library. I need to read them!

On the other hand, Yukinari was cute and funny when he scared Murasaki-chan. LOL

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Sep 17, 2012 5:41 PM

Wow, wonderful episode.
It really sucked for women back then, so seeing Fujiko go through that was painful. At least she hasn't lost her determination.
I'm really interested in reading the tale of Genji now.

Sep 21, 2012 5:23 PM
Spoony Bard

That was so beautiful. Wow. <3

Sep 26, 2012 7:21 PM

Murasaki is a BOSS. She's fantastic. Way to represent the strength of women even in times of extreme inequality..

Jul 6, 2014 1:23 AM

Such a shame they were born in a repressive era. No matter how hard things were, the lily will always find a way to bloom. Ah...that was beautiful.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Dec 20, 2014 7:31 AM

And here I thought this ep was going to showcase a lesbian relationship. A little disappointed. That barely ever happens outside the yuri genre.

Jun 14, 2015 1:13 PM
I feel so sorry for Fujiko.

Sol_Ou said:
And here I thought this ep was going to showcase a lesbian relationship. A little disappointed. That barely ever happens outside the yuri genre.
Well, I thought it was clearly a lesbian relationship. Well, kind of. A lot of the relationships in this series don't go anywhere.

Aug 25, 2015 9:31 AM

This was a pretty lovely story, it's getting better again! Let's see what's next.

Oct 13, 2016 11:54 PM

This was a particularly good episode, especially how it contrasts with the romance-centric stories we have been encountering up to this point. Im really hoping that the final 2 episodes are as good as this because so far this is a solid 8/10