Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion


#1
Sep 9, 2012 6:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The whole episode started pretty insane with the action from last one. It was literally the calm before the storm of the last part of last episode. This episode the storm gets much more nastier in the following,

HOLY SHIT! VOX TURNING EVIL! ALERT! Damn right. All 3 Voxs turned all black and OMG shit will hit the fan next episode. All signals lost. Mass event with atmospheric changes beyond anything I have seen in this series. If by next episode that 20 000 year old ship awakes with Moid being the controller. Here goes OMG #$@$@$#@$ and on of mass hysteria fuelled by massive amounts of pumping adrenaline rushes of action. IT MUST BE! If they want to go wild they have to do it that way.

This will remind me so of Ninja Gaiden 3 and what happens at the end of it. Suffice to say the ending once again shocks of WTF happens exactly.

Rinne is keeping my interest much more than it ever did. I fear for the girl’s states right now. Might edit later.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
says marvellous nice style done MOE right and enticing good.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#2
Sep 9, 2012 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 5970
Moid might be the villain behind the scenes but Dizelmine might have just passed the point of no return. He (possibly) killed his friend over some problem that happened in the past. He must have been grinding that ax for a while.
 
#3
Sep 9, 2012 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 25592
prismheart said:
Moid might be the villain behind the scenes but Dizelmine might have just passed the point of no return. He (possibly) killed his friend over some problem that happened in the past. He must have been grinding that ax for a while.


Yeah Moid is the true villain for sure and that isn't a possible kill, Dizelmine did kill Vila. That Vox Dizelmine was piloting is corrupting the Earth as well and sucked up Madoka, Lan, and Muginami into a wormhole.


 
#4
Sep 9, 2012 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
Hoppy said:
prismheart said:
Moid might be the villain behind the scenes but Dizelmine might have just passed the point of no return. He (possibly) killed his friend over some problem that happened in the past. He must have been grinding that ax for a while.


Yeah Moid is the true villain for sure and that isn't a possible kill, Dizelmine did kill Vila. That Vox Dizelmine was piloting is corrupting the Earth as well and sucked up Madoka, Lan, and Muginami into a wormhole.
OH DEAR! That's why I fear of the girl's lives. At this point only Rinne and her:
http://myanimelist.net/character/61811/Yurikano_De_Metrio_Lu
can do something. We are dealing with mass time/space manipulation that Rinne can only hope to counter considering its ring of flowers is already around Earth itself.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#5
Sep 9, 2012 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1038

Well I think they are well on their way to bringing us a really epic concluding arc and such. Mindblow just about this whole episode cause of not only the intense action but the developments. Everything just went worst and worst and even Dizelmine, with that, powerful destruction of Villaguilio. He better not be dead, cause I mean, I didnt want Dizelmine to turn out to be bad indeed. Moid and this demon and just the fate of the Earth, gah!

Best moment was when Izo showed up, and then Array and and Kirius as well as Madoka's ax kick or whatever.

I thought this looked odd for some reason, or I guess it looks different than how they draw the mechs during the other scenes.
<img src="http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1a8gz3tu1qbxqfpo1_500.png" />
 
#6
Sep 9, 2012 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8283
Lan's brother has snapped and gone insane in his attempts to kill Muginami's brother.
And Moid was using him because of the hatred he had and whatever Moid was planning it seems to have severe consequences for Earth.
Basically Le Garite is fighting in the airspace of Earth and doing damage to Earth as well in other words this could be seen as a declaration of war against Earth.
And with that the appear to be fighting the rest of the Polyhedron system as well.
 
#7
Sep 9, 2012 11:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1618
damn shit just got real as fuck
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
#8
Sep 9, 2012 11:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 116105
Oh nice, fillers finally ended so back to the real Rinne no Lagrange.

prismheart said:
Moid might be the villain behind the scenes but Dizelmine might have just passed the point of no return. He (possibly) killed his friend over some problem that happened in the past. He must have been grinding that ax for a while.


I agree with this. He's like the de-facto antagonist of the series.
 
#9
Sep 9, 2012 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 116105
SAO and Rinne no Lagrange II in a nutshell:


 
Sep 9, 2012 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 804
Terrible shit happened.
 
Sep 9, 2012 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5553
Googlevideo ;_;7
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5055
I don't get what's wrong with Dizelmine. Probably gonne end up being a really petty and lame reason why he's doing all this.

(On a side note, when Dizel's mecha stands above a beaten Villa, it looks like straight out of Evangelion)
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 5404
I can imagine Dizel staying in the Rinne forever with Yurikano as "punishment" for his deeds this episode...but that would make redemption neccessary.
Stone Ocean adaption when?
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
Nidhoeggr said:
I can imagine Dizel staying in the Rinne forever with Yurikano as "punishment" for his deeds this episode...but that would make redemption neccessary.
That would be totally cool and romantic. They can love each other forever in there. YES! I WANT THIS! Totally good idea there except Lan will be sad. A proper price to pay IMO.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Sep 10, 2012 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1300
grandy_UiD said:
I don't get what's wrong with Dizelmine. Probably gonne end up being a really petty and lame reason why he's doing all this.

(On a side note, when Dizel's mecha stands above a beaten Villa, it looks like straight out of Evangelion)


I think it's the effects from the test Moid and Dizel did. It probably is what cause him to lose his reasoning and his ability to control his emotions.
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 5373
Mika_Inamori said:
grandy_UiD said:
I don't get what's wrong with Dizelmine. Probably gonne end up being a really petty and lame reason why he's doing all this.

(On a side note, when Dizel's mecha stands above a beaten Villa, it looks like straight out of Evangelion)


I think it's the effects from the test Moid and Dizel did. It probably is what cause him to lose his reasoning and his ability to control his emotions.



that's the point.....the way to open the gate is to have very strong emotions...it doesn't matter what they are...although having negative emotions tends to be more destructive......which moid seems to have cultivated quite well. but to what end?
 
Sep 10, 2012 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1300
Dizelmine's insanity would have eventually happen to Lan if they continued to test her further but fortunately the two big brothers made peace and that stopped the testing. Too bad we don't know more on how Moid convinced Dizelmine besides the piece that Moid somehow shrunk.

The mech Dizelmine piloted turned into a vox too, haha. That's interesting. Oh yeah, I agree it totally looked like Neon genesis Evangelin mechs.
 
Sep 10, 2012 3:38 PM
めんどくさい

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2874
Nidhoeggr said:
I can imagine Dizel staying in the Rinne forever with Yurikano as "punishment" for his deeds this episode...but that would make redemption neccessary.
Redemption is not an option. I'm hoping the girls stuff his head up his ass so hard he'll never get it out. Oh, and then crucify Moid.
 
Sep 10, 2012 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 153
Nidhoeggr said:
I can imagine Dizel staying in the Rinne forever with Yurikano as "punishment" for his deeds this episode...but that would make redemption neccessary.


would it really be punishment if he was stuck with Yurikano? seems like that'd be a good thing
 
Sep 11, 2012 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 624
So this episode raises another question, what is a "Yurikano core"?

Also are they going to explain what the Rinne actually are? Or what happened Yurikano when she tried to seal her power? Or did i miss that?

So many questions!!
 
Sep 11, 2012 2:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3613
Dizelmine has gone crazy. Time to get serious.
 
Sep 11, 2012 8:49 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3087
Avenir said:
Dizelmine has gone crazy. Time to get serious.


THAT WASN'T DIZELMINE'S FAULT!
MOID IS CONTROLLING HIM!
MOID, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!! YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH!!

MOID = A FUCKIN TROLL

FUCK YOU, MOID. I HOPE MADOKA SHOULD'VE DESERVED IT! (Nomi Seiji from Accel World much?)

I don't care IF it's too soon! There's reason why I really hated Moid! He's such crazy bastard, do such bullshit stuff

Anyway,

Is Villagulio really dead?!
Will Madoka, Ran & Muginami snap Dizelmine out from this 'Misunderstanding' issue!? GOOD GOD, DON'T TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!

It's official! It has become an another My HiME & My Otome (SUNRISE)!

ONLY 2 EPS LEFT! LET THE RAGE BEGIN!

PS - Damn it, why is anyone never response on most of my post!? My mind is bothering me about what happened!
Modified by JafriZin, Sep 11, 2012 9:23 AM
 
Sep 11, 2012 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2836
Welp, Dizelmine ended up betraying everyone in the end anyway. That Moid really put pressure on him and he snapped. I wonder if they'll be able to stop the disaster from 20,000 years ago from happening again. I'm pretty sure they will somehow.
 
Sep 11, 2012 9:18 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3087
Onyxthegreat said:
Welp, Dizelmine ended up betraying everyone in the end anyway. That Moid really put pressure on him and he snapped. I wonder if they'll be able to stop the disaster from 20,000 years ago from happening again. I'm pretty sure they will somehow.


Dizelmine not himself, my friend. Moid was behind everything from the start. Now he's controlling him.

I should've known that it was you, Moid. It was you all along. I hope you die soon enough!
I mean I wonder he's like "Just as planned'.

What is Moid done to him, literally?!
Will Asteria find out the truth about him?!
Is Villagulio really dead?!

Damn it, I have no idea why i've always repeated myself all the time since NO one seems to response on my post.
Modified by JafriZin, Sep 12, 2012 8:24 AM
 
Sep 12, 2012 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5445
It doesn't make any damn sense that Dizelmine is blaming Villagiulio now of all times and he went bananas after listening to Moid and using whatever the stone changed into.

Asteria implied that the Rinne would even destroy the universe now, is that really what Moid is after?
 
Sep 12, 2012 5:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 262
The amount of sense this show makes = none.
 
Sep 12, 2012 6:09 PM
めんどくさい

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2874
newnar said:
The amount of sense this show makes = none.
Galactic war, Armageddon, cute high school girl mecha pilots...you were expecting something else?
 
Sep 13, 2012 4:46 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3087
Cratex said:
newnar said:
The amount of sense this show makes = none.
Galactic war, Armageddon, cute high school girl mecha pilots...you were expecting something else?


Do I need to repeat myself about this again? Only 2 eps left & expect the unexpected plot twist is gonna happen so prepare myself, my friend.

IDK but it has become an another My HiME, My Otome & The IdolM@ster Xenoglossia all in one anime (But they were made by SUNRISE).
 
Sep 14, 2012 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
Nidhoeggr said:
I can imagine Dizel staying in the Rinne forever with Yurikano as "punishment" for his deeds this episode...but that would make redemption neccessary.


Dizelmine isn't a bad guy, I thought that much was obvious.
His desire, his fear, his weakness were all used by Moid and are totally out of control because of whatever Moid made him do.
It was stated more than once how all those experiment on the Rinne were dangerous for both the mind and the body. Usually one would be stopped before he pass the point of no return but Moid made sure that Dizelmine didn't do so which resulted in the current situation : A pretty much mentally broken Dizelmine.

I beleive that Dizelmine will die and that Villaguilio will not survive as well. Of course Villaguilio isn't dead yet, Dizelmine only broke the head of his mecha while Villaguilio is in the cockpit. I could pretty much see a scene where Muginami is about to die against Dizelmine and Villaguilio comes to sacrifice himself instead.

Both Lan and Muginami will mourn their brother and they will both go their own way.
Muginami will lead De Metrio in her brother's stead while Lan will lead Le Garite. With Madoka being the dot that connect both of them as well as being the possible future 'figurehead of Earth', the universe will finally know real 'peace'.
 
Sep 15, 2012 4:17 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3087
KuroNoKenshi said:
Dizelmine isn't a bad guy, I thought that much was obvious.
His desire, his fear, his weakness were all used by Moid and are totally out of control because of whatever Moid made him do.
It was stated more than once how all those experiment on the Rinne were dangerous for both the mind and the body. Usually one would be stopped before he pass the point of no return but Moid made sure that Dizelmine didn't do so which resulted in the current situation : A pretty much mentally broken Dizelmine.

I beleive that Dizelmine will die and that Villaguilio will not survive as well. Of course Villaguilio isn't dead yet, Dizelmine only broke the head of his mecha while Villaguilio is in the cockpit. I could pretty much see a scene where Muginami is about to die against Dizelmine and Villaguilio comes to sacrifice himself instead.

Both Lan and Muginami will mourn their brother and they will both go their own way.
Muginami will lead De Metrio in her brother's stead while Lan will lead Le Garite. With Madoka being the dot that connect both of them as well as being the possible future 'figurehead of Earth', the universe will finally know real 'peace'.


See what I mean, guys? So much theory goin on in my head. I mean I think Dizelmine is doomed...

Hope Madoka & her friends will gonna blame that lousy prick soon, I swear a god.

(Moid has become a bastard that must die)

Please, just kill him off, for god's sake. I'm tired of his bullshit.
Modified by JafriZin, Sep 15, 2012 4:29 AM
 
Sep 18, 2012 8:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2134
Talk about Hell arriving.
 
Sep 18, 2012 5:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 281
Wow, that turned out worse than I expected (and sooner on top of that). They're really turning up the suspense now.

Things can still work out nicely, but it's looking really grim at the moment. Whatever happens, I hope they'll find a satisfying way of making Moid suffer in the end...
 
Sep 24, 2012 12:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2838
Dizelmine went psycho, but it's all because of fucker Moid.
I hope he is tortured, very slowly.
Shit is getting serious now and I like it!

Soshintsu said:
Whatever happens, I hope they'll find a satisfying way of making Moid suffer in the end...

That sounds so weird.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
Sep 24, 2012 4:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 281
MasterMeNL said:
Soshintsu said:
Whatever happens, I hope they'll find a satisfying way of making Moid suffer in the end...

That sounds so weird.
I didn't mean it that way :-P

But I'm shocked that I didn't notice that. Usually it's me who finds "weird" meanings in the most innocent things...
 
Sep 25, 2012 12:34 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3087
MasterMeNL said:
Dizelmine went psycho, but it's all because of fucker Moid.
I hope he is tortured, very slowly.
Shit is getting serious now and I like it!.


I agreed with you. I told you guys this was coming. And my theory was right.

It's official. Moid is an apparently the man who started the war on purpose!!
Modified by JafriZin, Sep 25, 2012 1:50 PM
 
Oct 27, 2012 3:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 137
JeffreyZin said:

(Moid has become a bastard that must die)

absolutely

and of course Moid must have done something to him, didnt Dizelmine undergo some experiment in some earlier episode?




pretty similar to Evangelion right now, i like it
 
Oct 28, 2012 11:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 391
Anyone else wondering why the Vox uniform is a dress with mini-skirt and a cut that show the sides of their boobs? Not the most practical type of uniform if you ask me.
 
Oct 28, 2012 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10122
cladinpink said:
Anyone else wondering why the Vox uniform is a dress with mini-skirt and a cut that show the sides of their boobs? Not the most practical type of uniform if you ask me.

Most of the uniform shown in anime is not really the most practical anyway... those from the older anime can be even worse...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Oct 28, 2012 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 391
symbv said:
cladinpink said:
Anyone else wondering why the Vox uniform is a dress with mini-skirt and a cut that show the sides of their boobs? Not the most practical type of uniform if you ask me.

Most of the uniform shown in anime is not really the most practical anyway... those from the older anime can be even worse...

True. It's a shame though, because it makes things seem far less serious and a whole lot more silly. I haven't watched that many mecha series when it comes down to it, but at least NGE did it right.
 
Dec 29, 2012 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2201

Dizelmine, you traitor. T____T

"Let me keep believing... so that I can keep on living."
 
Apr 29, 2013 3:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3777
I guess I underestimated the grudge between Dizelmine and Villagulio. Sh*t! Well, it's a big late, but maybe this series will give me some necessary intensity that I haven't gotten in a bit from the show.

 
Sep 24, 2013 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6008
I suspect Moid was behind what happened 20k years ago as well... but why?
 
Jun 17, 2014 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4760
My god how pathetic can Dizelmine be?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
 
Jan 18, 2015 9:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 4606
Everyone knew he was a douchebag since 1st episode...
 
May 30, 2015 3:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8576
xchee said:
My god how pathetic can Dizelmine be?


Yep that sums up my thoughts for him.

Now for him and Moid to get the axe.
 
Jun 24, 2015 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5971
This had to be the best episode of the entire series so far!!
 
Mar 30, 2019 11:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 128
So...
Creepy Smiley Guy desires nothing less than the destruction of the entire Universe?
Has spent who knows how much time working toward that goal?
Carefully twisted Stuffy King Dude's sense of reality so that he'd go all Inverse on us and let loose the Protoculture Flower beyond all belief?

(Yeah, yeah, Inversions are from Date A Live, Protoculture from Robotech...)

Yuriyuri is still out there, watching to prevent just this sort of thing from the other side of the Portal.
The Jersey Club is there.

Don't count your chickens before they've hatched and grown up, Mud.
 
Top