Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Do you think Kirito & Asuna make nyan nyan?


Sep 10, 2012 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
Axeria said:
sbg711 said:
BloodStigma said:
chapter 16.5 from the LN was not the authors writing thats why it was removed from Baka-Tsuki. so no they did not do anything.


oh no you didn't


Yes, he did.

You're argument is invalid. 16.5 was written by the author though not included in the publishing but it was in one of the author's site.
it's definitely not like the other fan made novels with tentacle action or harem.
being removed by B-T was due to ethical issues or something shitty like that.


Doesn't even MATTER.
Chapter 16, why no one loves you?!
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
TensaiShonen said:
JayKr said:
lol, what an interesting topic. btw Kirito should have done his thing with Asuna, because you could tell she was ready and wanted to have it. and they do love each other deeply so it wouldn't be wrong.


i'm hoping you didn't just create an account just so you could post that...../puts hands on head

BloodStigma said:
chapter 16.5 from the LN was not the authors writing thats why it was removed from Baka-Tsuki. so no they did not do anything.


...likewise, as for post, way to rerail the topic...2 thumbs up


no I did not create an account just to post that comment, I really am a big fan of SAO altogether and just wanted to comment.
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4920
sbg711 said:

Doesn't even MATTER.
Chapter 16, why no one loves you?!


<------ Chapter 16



Touch me, you filthy casual~
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
sbg711 said:
Axeria said:
sbg711 said:
BloodStigma said:
chapter 16.5 from the LN was not the authors writing thats why it was removed from Baka-Tsuki. so no they did not do anything.


oh no you didn't


Yes, he did.

You're argument is invalid. 16.5 was written by the author though not included in the publishing but it was in one of the author's site.
it's definitely not like the other fan made novels with tentacle action or harem.
being removed by B-T was due to ethical issues or something shitty like that.


Doesn't even MATTER.
Chapter 16, why no one loves you?!


 
Sep 10, 2012 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
Ragix said:


<------ Chapter 16


At this point, chapter 16 is like Canada from Hetalia

@Axeria 160+ votes say otherwise
Modified by Tsundereppoi, Sep 10, 2012 12:44 AM
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 71
Am I the only one who believes that a discussion concerning the intercourse of Kirito and Asuna is absolutely amazing and necessary? O.O

Although I would have been extremely happy to view their act of love, I was enraged when all we were left with was a naked Asuna covered by a blanket... and also because he was inside my Asuna.
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 5
no,just asuna assuming that kirito is thinking about that,so she just simple think that she wants to sleep naked........

hahahaha
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 21
Chapter 16.5 wasn't written by the author! I have to tell people this every time! It said so on his website that a fan wrote it. I know that her clothes were off but that doesn't mean she had sex! Please read up on this more.
【=◈︿◈=】セックス大好き... What can I say? 【=◈︿◈=】
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1251
sauce?
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
newronnie123 said:
Chapter 16.5 wasn't written by the author! I have to tell people this every time! It said so on his website that a fan wrote it. I know that her clothes were off but that doesn't mean she had sex! Please read up on this more.


your cluelessness isn't helping
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 2:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
sbg711 said:
newronnie123 said:
Chapter 16.5 wasn't written by the author! I have to tell people this every time! It said so on his website that a fan wrote it. I know that her clothes were off but that doesn't mean she had sex! Please read up on this more.


your cluelessness isn't helping


This thread entertains me to no end.
I can't stop laughing.
please do entertain me more.
 
Sep 10, 2012 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
Axeria said:
sbg711 said:
newronnie123 said:
Chapter 16.5 wasn't written by the author! I have to tell people this every time! It said so on his website that a fan wrote it. I know that her clothes were off but that doesn't mean she had sex! Please read up on this more.


your cluelessness isn't helping


This thread entertains me to no end.
I can't stop laughing.
please do entertain me more.


Take a break, you'll dislocate your jaw
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 2:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 24
Mikasa said:
Nope...
She already had her clothes off and people like to some sleep naked sometimes...

Kirito would be a f*** tool if he'd just have sex with her, get out of bed, wear all his clothes again, and wait for her to fall asleep only to wake her up.


He rejected her, she got pissed off, she went to sleep, and then he came in...

They probably will have in the future in a better setting and build-up maybe


she wouldn't be so happy to see him when she woke up. just saying
 
Sep 10, 2012 3:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 746
Ofc they did.
Making history, however - not really.

Is this the best part of the anime for ya? If thats the case then this show is turning into better nerd paradise than I initially thought it will :D
Imagine MMORPG + sex, OMFG, ahahahaha :D

No, really, get a grip people, or rather, a real life...
 
Sep 10, 2012 3:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 387
 
Sep 10, 2012 4:10 AM

Online
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17059
Is it so important if they had sex?Whether chapter 16.5 is canon or not?

Asuna is Kirito's waifu deal with it.And they will have
in the next eps.

I like that in a story about players being imprisoned in a virtual reality ALL the threads are about the non existent ecchi fanservice and virtual sex.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 295
Jerrychiang said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread


anyways I'm down with Kirito x Lizbeth...i found she had more character then Asuna...damn even the NPC's had more character then Asuna


stop failing at grammar


Stop failing at LIFE XD. If you have time to think about sex, grab your GF and get serious.

And where is Kamikaze?! We need him to inject some rationality into this thread.

[Did I just say that?]

My friends, it has often been said that people in this thread pretty much Fail At Life.

My friends, I Fail At Life...NO!

My friends... we ALL Fail At Life.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
FailAtLife said:
Jerrychiang said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread


anyways I'm down with Kirito x Lizbeth...i found she had more character then Asuna...damn even the NPC's had more character then Asuna


stop failing at grammar


Stop failing at LIFE XD. If you have time to think about sex, grab your GF and get serious.

And where is Kamikaze?! We need him to inject some rationality into this thread.

[Did I just say that?]

My friends, it has often been said that people in this thread pretty much Fail At Life.

My friends, I Fail At Life...NO!

My friends... we ALL Fail At Life.


I don't know about your life, but you sure fail at forums. I'm still trying to decrypt the point of your post.
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1943
I don't know in the slightest the meaning of existence of this thread. Not to say that is useless, but pretty much all the questions here were already answered in the episode discussion.
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4833
Why are people getting so uptight, whats wrong with asuna and kirito having sex? It was going to happen sooner or later. I swear these fanboys are the worst type of people
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
Niyawa said:
I don't know in the slightest the meaning of existence of this thread. Not to say that is useless, but pretty much all the questions here were already answered in the episode discussion.

does this upset you?
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1943
sbg711 said:
does this upset you?

Nope, I don't have a reason to get upset"" It's not like I was insulted or anything.
I simply don't understand the meaning behind all this when someone could have just searched a little in the discussions.
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 350
9 pages lol, amazing thread

Honestly, what big difference does it make? So you can fap while thinking of "Asuna X Kiritos, hot, steaming, sex session." while ejecting 2 years of semen saved up for JUST this moment?

They did have sex!
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:
does this upset you?

Nope, I don't have a reason to get upset"" It's not like I was insulted or anything.
I simply don't understand the meaning behind all this when someone could have just searched a little in the discussions.


Because it's funny.
it's interesting.
and it has SEX!?

any other argument is invalid as this thread's purpose is to merely entertain people.
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1943
Axeria said:

Because it's funny.
it's interesting.
and it has SEX!?

any other argument is invalid as this thread's purpose is to merely entertain people.

Oh, I guess it's okay then.
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
Scoops said:

Honestly, what big difference does it make?


It's sex between the two main characters in a story that focuses alot on romance. Therefore sex = big event.
If it was sex between A and B in a story that has nothing to do with romance, then sex = boring and irrelevant event.
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 350
sbg711 said:
Scoops said:

Honestly, what big difference does it make?


It's sex between the two main characters in a story that focuses alot on romance. Therefore sex = big event.
If it was sex between A and B in a story that has nothing to do with romance, then sex = boring and irrelevant event.

B-BAKA! I-IT WAS ALL A JOKE!
D-DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THE EXTREMELY SMALL TEXT?

But honestly, there is nothing really that proves if Kiritos penis actually was inside Asuna, and there is no way to find out. (Maybe if we ask Reki Kawahara.)

The question is why they made the change in the anime. I mean the part when:
"A single candle atop the table stayed burning; its thin rays of light made Asuna's skin glow faintly as she slept in my arms."
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 387
Scoops said:
sbg711 said:
Scoops said:

Honestly, what big difference does it make?


It's sex between the two main characters in a story that focuses alot on romance. Therefore sex = big event.
If it was sex between A and B in a story that has nothing to do with romance, then sex = boring and irrelevant event.

B-BAKA! I-IT WAS ALL A JOKE!
D-DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THE EXTREMELY SMALL TEXT?

But honestly, there is nothing really that proves if Kiritos penis actually was inside Asuna, and there is no way to find out. (Maybe if we ask Reki Kawahara.)

The question is why they made the change in the anime. I mean the part when:
"A single candle atop the table stayed burning; its thin rays of light made Asuna's skin glow faintly as she slept in my arms."


If you consider chapter 16.5, it all makes sense. Although it was a doujin but the author wrote it with kirit and asuna's sex scene intended in mind.

You can argue that it was just a doujin he wrote for fun, not related to the official novel, nothing else.
But it's a fact that, the author of SAO, the creator of Asuna and Kirito made them have sex. And it was a part of the official novel as chapter 16.5 (after chap 16) before taken down and called a doujin.
 
Sep 10, 2012 9:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 405
I see that people take for granted that in a game with almost 2 years old, full of teenagers, where a guide of the game used to be published with certain regularity by information brokers, Kirito didn't know about the "Ethic Code" function until A GIRL told him. Also that in a game that can't simulate somethings properly, some just to make the game beatable, but others because of system limitations like clothes or fluids, sex is fully functional.

I mean, if someone did this it would be Kayaba, because the other game and system devs would be busy making the game accessible to all ages, otherwise we would have a "Blood and Gore: On/Off" option right beside the "Ethic Code", it would be a much more intense way of immersion in the VR world if you could see your blood spilling around than sex, all of this in a country where porn is censored.

So considering Kayaba REALLY didn't have his hands full enough with programming and balancing the game itself while plotting the whole incident and was perverted enough to include this without any kind of censorship, my first point of this not being common knowledge to the point of Kirito not knowing about it almost 2 years into the game still remains.

The better I can imagine about this whole situation is that they slept together without clothes, even so, the important parts are censored in a way similar to how some shoujo/shounen manga deal with nudity, that kind of "nipples are there but you can't distinguish their aureola" with just a volume between the legs (nothing in case of women) nudity.

tl;dr - whole thing is a dumb plot hole that would make any editor cringe at supervising such work.
 
Sep 10, 2012 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1943
NeverSleep said:
Insight

That's good to know.
 
Sep 10, 2012 9:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1302
NeverSleep said:
I see that people take for granted that in a game with almost 2 years old, full of teenagers, where a guide of the game used to be published with certain regularity by information brokers, Kirito didn't know about the "Ethic Code" function until A GIRL told him. Also that in a game that can't simulate somethings properly, some just to make the game beatable, but others because of system limitations like clothes or fluids, sex is fully functional.

I mean, if someone did this it would be Kayaba, because the other game and system devs would be busy making the game accessible to all ages, otherwise we would have a "Blood and Gore: On/Off" option right beside the "Ethic Code", it would be a much more intense way of immersion in the VR world if you could see your blood spilling around than sex, all of this in a country where porn is censored.

So considering Kayaba REALLY didn't have his hands full enough with programming and balancing the game itself while plotting the whole incident and was perverted enough to include this without any kind of censorship, my first point of this not being common knowledge to the point of Kirito not knowing about it almost 2 years into the game still remains.

The better I can imagine about this whole situation is that they slept together without clothes, even so, the important parts are censored in a way similar to how some shoujo/shounen manga deal with nudity, that kind of "nipples are there but you can't distinguish their aureola" with just a volume between the legs (nothing in case of women) nudity.

tl;dr - whole thing is a dumb plot hole that would make any editor cringe at supervising such work.


More than anything this sounds like an extensive elaborate excuse to justify overwhelming denial of my-waifu-can't-be-this-unvirgin otakus.
All that needs to be taken into consideration is that Sword Art Online is a ranobe - a novel aimed at a teenaged reader-base. The writer simply cannot go down the path of elaborating how and why sex is possible in SAO without derailing the novel from its original genre-type.
Leaving hints in both the novel and its animated adaptation, and above all attracting wide attention to an alleged "fanfic" was more than enough to make a point, without breaking the rules.
But some just refuse to accept it.

That, and the idea of Kirito and Asuna lying naked in bed for the sake of lying naked in bed sounds ridiculous. I refuse to believe that Reki Kawahara could even come up with something that stupid and out-of-place, having in mind he's the author of a truly awesome story.
Modified by Tsundereppoi, Sep 10, 2012 9:45 AM
...
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4833
sbg711 said:
NeverSleep said:
I see that people take for granted that in a game with almost 2 years old, full of teenagers, where a guide of the game used to be published with certain regularity by information brokers, Kirito didn't know about the "Ethic Code" function until A GIRL told him. Also that in a game that can't simulate somethings properly, some just to make the game beatable, but others because of system limitations like clothes or fluids, sex is fully functional.

I mean, if someone did this it would be Kayaba, because the other game and system devs would be busy making the game accessible to all ages, otherwise we would have a "Blood and Gore: On/Off" option right beside the "Ethic Code", it would be a much more intense way of immersion in the VR world if you could see your blood spilling around than sex, all of this in a country where porn is censored.

So considering Kayaba REALLY didn't have his hands full enough with programming and balancing the game itself while plotting the whole incident and was perverted enough to include this without any kind of censorship, my first point of this not being common knowledge to the point of Kirito not knowing about it almost 2 years into the game still remains.

The better I can imagine about this whole situation is that they slept together without clothes, even so, the important parts are censored in a way similar to how some shoujo/shounen manga deal with nudity, that kind of "nipples are there but you can't distinguish their aureola" with just a volume between the legs (nothing in case of women) nudity.

tl;dr - whole thing is a dumb plot hole that would make any editor cringe at supervising such work.


More than anything this sounds like an extensive elaborate excuse to justify overwhelming denial of my-waifu-can't-be-this-unvirgin otakus.


this is all you needed to say bro. +1
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 405
sbg711 said:

Asuna... mai waifu...

Not sluttish, or yandere, or aloof enough for me. Heck there isn't even good doujin of her, what is she even good for?

At the rest of your post, sorry, my brain refuse to accept that crap just as much as I am determined to not even touch Mahou Tsukai no Yoru because there won't be any H-scene with Kuonji.

Also... Kawahara didn't write a truly awesome story in my opinion, but he created a hell of a awesome worlds where the stories happens. What's just ruined by Gary Stu Kirito beating Sick Stalker #whatever again, and again, and again, to save the Mary Sue in distress from that arc. This series would be much better without the whole romance thing going on.

On a side note, dropped novel at Volume 6 - Chapter 15, at this part:


It was just too... dumb, I had to stop. I knew that was going to happen at the beginning of the scene, but maybe at least once, FOR ONCE, it would be the police who would turn out the apartment. But noooooooooooo, just a Neo wannabe in black clothes again.

After that, I tried reading a few SAO side-stories, but found retcons and decided to just let the whole thing go.

You may ask "So, why watch the anime?", the anime have a great soundtrack that I can enjoy while laughing at the lack of animation and weird perspective in some scenes.
 
Sep 10, 2012 12:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 387
NeverSleep said:


My advice for you, skip the GGO part, read vol 7 "mother rosario" instead, it's gonna be great. I can make sure that.
Vol 7 is the only truly good arc that Kawahara has ever written in SAO.
Modified by HibiChouchou, Sep 10, 2012 12:47 PM
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 9
Probably. I mean, it's not like she wasn't ready and Kirito doesn't seem like the guy to say no.
 
Sep 10, 2012 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46803
....You guys made a thread about this? LOOOOL

My vote was Yes. She was naked on the bed. Iunno. I felt like they did it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 19
LN Mother Rosario arc
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 149
I'm just going to clear this whole thing up right now, it says (repeatedly) in all the character summarizations and notes on the images published with the LN's that Asuna is kirito's "lover"
case closed they banged, if not in SAO then at the very least they have since
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2188
I'm pretty sure they did.

And really, "anime history?" I can think of many other anime that had sex scenes in it, many of them josei anime.
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4920
Wait. I didn't read chapter 16.5(I like my sex with pictures. :D) but it still takes place in the game right?

Cyber sex doesn't count! Physical sex or GTFO!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 422
They did and it's much clearer in the official manga adaptation. I found this pic which is from chapter 8 of the Aincrad series:

http://i.imgur.com/Qhp6Q.jpg

The scenes from this chapter of the manga follows the light novel's chapter 16 more closely than the anime and you can see the whole chapter from chinese raw websites, but they're missing this page. You can wait for the english scan which this chapter will be the next one to be released.
 
Sep 10, 2012 8:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 589
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Seriously
 
Sep 10, 2012 9:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1251
10 pages and counting...sex art online is a lot more amusing than sword art.
 
Sep 10, 2012 9:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 23
LOL, I was wondering if there was going to be a discussion on this cuz I was kinda curious about how others perceived it. As for me I think they did it.
 
Sep 10, 2012 11:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 401
10 pages, too long;didn't read.

anyway, I read 16.5, but if it's just based on what they showed in the anime, yes they humped like bunnies. The way the scenes were executed, you've got to be kidding me if you don't think something happened between them.
Knowing Kirito's character, would he really be sitting there in Asuna's room, when she is naked and sleeping? More over, it didn't explain why Asuna would even go in bed naked with Kirito in the room. Connecting the dots made me believe they did it.
 
Sep 10, 2012 11:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 387
I just laugh at how hard people tried not to accept the truth.
 
Sep 11, 2012 12:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 405
Look, how I said in my first post in this thread but most people apparently ignored that part since they offended me sayin' I think Asuna is mai waifu... man, that was the saddest part... But I am not saying they didn't do it at any given moment, or that they didn't have an intimate moment. I just find it dumb they doing stuff that involves voxel generated genitals and penetration inside the game. They can get into hardcore SM play, scat or whatever other fetish you can name after they get out, I don't care.
 
Sep 11, 2012 12:37 AM
Lily Gardener

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2966
Why is this even getting debated? Of course they did. 100%. She was completely naked in bed. They are now getting married. Its not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

 
Sep 11, 2012 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 858
Dessiato said:
Lolwut?

This is a disscussion?

She wasn't wearing god damn clothes.


/thread.
 
Sep 11, 2012 2:16 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 412
giraffesyo said:
Dessiato said:
Lolwut?

This is a disscussion?

She wasn't wearing god damn clothes.


/thread.


I remember the last time people used common sense :P
 
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »