Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2012 5:18 PM

Jul 2009
Vizard said:
Hell yeah they did. She got nude, both were in bed, he was sitting up.

For some awkward reason I feel this sentence isn't finished.
Sep 9, 2012 5:23 PM
Sep 2011
sbg711 said:
taterhead said:
Asuna went from interesting mysterious girl (on episode 2) to generic tsundere. Sadly.

Which one's generic?

Both are the same anyway, classic tsundere is a sub-characteristic of tsundere in general, doesn't matter. -[ the only different here is "permanent warm-side" after being conquered ]-

She's still a tsundere type.
Sep 9, 2012 5:24 PM

Jul 2009
HibiChouchou said:
sbg711 said:
taterhead said:
Asuna went from interesting mysterious girl (on episode 2) to generic tsundere. Sadly.

Which one's generic?

Both are the same anyway, classic tsundere is a sub-characteristic of tsundere in general, doesn't matter

She's still a tsundere type.

Tsundere is my favorite type of tsundere.
Sep 9, 2012 5:26 PM

Mar 2009
No, they didn't. At least not while inside the game.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3128&start=2025

If you take 16.5 as canon just because the author wrote it, then he also did it with Lisbeth, and Asuna also did it with Lisbeth. Apparently Lisbeth is popular.

Sep 9, 2012 5:27 PM
Sep 2011
NeverSleep said:

If you take 16.5 as canon just because the author wrote it, then he also did it with Lisbeth, and Asuna also did it with Lisbeth. Apparently Lisbeth is popular.

Dude, just accept the truth. He didn't do it with lisbeth or asuna with lis cause the author haven't written them yet
Sep 9, 2012 5:27 PM

Jul 2009
NeverSleep said:

Whether 16.5 is or isn't canon is irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact that they made love which is made apparent at the end of chapter 16 and greatly hinted at the end of episode 10.
TsundereppoiSep 9, 2012 5:34 PM
Sep 9, 2012 5:33 PM

Jul 2012
sbg711 said:
NeverSleep said:

Not again... read the ending of chapter 16, throughly, then watch the ending of episode 10, throughly. Then come back here and fix your post.

I don't blame him for saying that, I have been in the same position myself.
Sep 9, 2012 6:01 PM

Mar 2009
Just pointing out, if he did this with her just because the author wrote it, then he did it with Lisbeth and many of the other whores yet to come into his harem.

In comparison, iis Take-moon canon in typemoon-verse? Melty Blood? Carnival Phantasm? What can make one of them canon that others can't?
Sep 9, 2012 6:04 PM

Jul 2012
NeverSleep said:
Just pointing out, if he did this with her just because the author wrote it, then he did it with Lisbeth and many of the other whores yet to come into his harem.

In comparison, iis Take-moon canon in typemoon-verse? Melty Blood? Carnival Phantasm? What can make one of them canon that others can't?

No, No No! You got that one wrong, Kirito didn't know about this matter until Asuna made the move and told him. Which is what you saw in episode 10. Kirito is very dedicated to Asuna... I guess you can write up the stories for the support characters.
DivisionGSep 9, 2012 6:08 PM
Sep 9, 2012 6:05 PM
Sep 2011
NeverSleep said:

Yes, maybe, he will probably do it with all of them, but he hasn't because the author hasn't written it yet.

Okay, so, how do you explain this scene in the novel? It was officially written in the novel (chapter 16)

simply said, she was sleeping naked on kirito's arm for Jesus Christ ... u're really stubborn r u?
Sep 9, 2012 6:15 PM

Mar 2009
HibiChouchou said:
NeverSleep said:

Yes, maybe, he will probably do it with all of them, but he hasn't because the author hasn't written it yet.

Okay, so, how do you explain this scene in the novel? It was officially written in the novel (chapter 16)

simply said, she was sleeping naked on kirito's arm for Jesus Christ ... u're really stubborn r u?

^dunno from where the last phrase came from when pressed the "Quote" button.

But what it says it's what I think happened that night.

The whole concept of having sex in a game where some scenario details are processed based on the focus of the player to save memory, where fluids can't get the same feeling from the real world, imagine simulating something as complex as sex as far as it goes on physical and sensations. Or are you guys saying by some reason SAO devs determined that sex was more important than simulating other things, such as... fluids? Considering sex also involve fluids.

EDIT: On a side note, if it would feature something as sex, why there isn't blood in it too? As far as I am concerned blood is more common in games than sexual content.
NeverSleepSep 9, 2012 6:19 PM
Sep 9, 2012 6:20 PM
Jul 2012
@DivisionG You seem to know a lot about this... So if Kirito came in the virtual world, would it leave a stain on his pants in the real world?
Sep 9, 2012 6:22 PM

Jul 2012
JavierR said:
@DivisionG You seem to know a lot about this... So if Kirito came in the virtual world, would it leave a stain on his pants in the real world?

No. NerveGear is blocking all the nerves that are connected to the body. Real body wouldn't feel a thing.
Sep 9, 2012 6:24 PM

Oct 2011
DivisionG said:
JavierR said:

No. NerveGear is blocking all the nerves that are connected to the body. Real body wouldn't feel or release a thing.

Fixed.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Sep 9, 2012 6:26 PM
Jul 2012
DivisionG said:
JavierR said:

No. NerveGear is blocking all the nerves that are connected to the body. Real body wouldn't feel a thing.

I respect you for answering me, thank you.
Sep 9, 2012 6:33 PM
Sep 2011
JavierR said:
DivisionG said:
JavierR said:

Lmao, not sure if serious, even I don't know the answer for this '__' ...

Oh well, guess you can say that it might probably leaves a stain on his pants, but only the author knows the real answer.
Sep 9, 2012 6:57 PM

May 2011
HibiChouchou said:
JavierR said:
DivisionG said:
JavierR said:

Oh well, guess you can say that it might probably leaves a stain on his pants, but only the author knows the real answer.
What are you blabbering? Read chapter 25 if you don't believe what he said.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Sep 9, 2012 7:01 PM

Jul 2012
HibiChouchou said:
JavierR said:
DivisionG said:
JavierR said:

Seriously? Did you read all of SAO light novels? It clearly explained everything regarding the NerveGear.Unless you're not an Light Novel reader then I understand you.
Sep 9, 2012 9:31 PM
Sep 2011
DivisionG said:
HibiChouchou said:
JavierR said:
DivisionG said:
JavierR said:

Seriously? Did you read all of SAO light novels? It clearly explained everything regarding the NerveGear.Unless you're not an Light Novel reader then I understand you.

I think you need to re-read the question again though ...
In order to enjoy ***, they have to turn off the ethic code.
The ethic code could effect their nerves to a certain degree, for them to feel "great pleasure", it will affect on the real body somehow.
*stain in the pants*, if you don't know what it means, you're still a kid.
Seriously, 2 years of semens, you need to get it all out somehow, and the feeling of ejecting but unable to is kind of dull/stupidest things they have to consider if they design a s*x function. That's what the ethic code for. You have to eject in order to feel great pleasure. You know what wet dream is? That's how it works, you thought it was a dream, but the next morning you wake up, stains in your pants.
HibiChouchouSep 9, 2012 10:09 PM
Sep 9, 2012 10:20 PM

Aug 2009
/thread

anyways I'm down with Kirito x Lizbeth...i found she had more character then Asuna...damn even the NPC's had more character then Asuna
Sep 9, 2012 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

anyways I'm down with Kirito x Lizbeth...i found she had more character then Asuna...damn even the NPC's had more character then Asuna

stop failing at grammar
Sep 9, 2012 10:31 PM

Aug 2012
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

Stop failing at LIFE XD. If you have time to think about sex, grab your GF and get serious.

And where is Kamikaze?! We need him to inject some rationality into this thread.

[Did I just say that?]
Sep 9, 2012 10:33 PM

Jul 2009
Jerrychiang said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

Stop failing at LIFE XD.

And where is Kamikaze?! We need him to inject some rationality into this thread.

[Did I just say that?]

two camels in a tiny car
Sep 9, 2012 10:34 PM

Dec 2007
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

I agree with Tensai tho.
Sep 9, 2012 10:34 PM

Aug 2009
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

grammar nazi in mal.....lulz
Sep 9, 2012 10:35 PM

Aug 2009
Well the bed scene did hint it.

Sep 9, 2012 10:35 PM

Jul 2009
TensaiShonen said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

next you're going to say you did it on purpose
Sep 9, 2012 10:42 PM

Aug 2009
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

nah i writez like dis to keep it at your age level
Sep 9, 2012 10:44 PM

Jul 2009
TensaiShonen said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

nah i writez like dis to keep it at your age level

sempais shouldn't make their kouhais' lives harder
Sep 9, 2012 10:46 PM
Sep 2011
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

Yo we has a gramma nazi here. Wow he even mocked the most tiny mistake just to prove himself a nazi
profit??? your opinions're crap and people is gonna hate you for being a nazi.
Sep 9, 2012 10:48 PM

Jul 2009
HibiChouchou said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

Yo we has a gramma nazi here. Wow he even mocked the most tiny mistake just to prove himself a nazi

Ok, ok, you have me, I'm from the Schutzstaffel in fact
Sep 9, 2012 10:50 PM
Sep 2011
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:
sbg711 said:
TensaiShonen said:
/thread

stop failing at grammar

Proud that much? You proud of mocking other's grammar mistakes? Does it make you a genius? Or what do you want to prove?
Sep 9, 2012 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
HibiChouchou said:

Proud that much? You proud of mocking other's grammar mistake makes you a god? Or what do you want to prove?

When you think you're a tensai, you should at least avoid failing at grammar
Sep 9, 2012 10:53 PM
Sep 2011
Who cares as long as he can make people understand his writing.

sbg711 said:

Oh well
Sep 9, 2012 11:09 PM

Aug 2009
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:

who said I was a genius at grammar? for the most part, the tensai part could be how smart I am at rejectin' your mom's advances on me......

inb4 "I can't believe there's a thread about Kirito having sex with Asuna" - oops too late
Sep 9, 2012 11:11 PM
Jan 2012
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:

Proud that much? You proud of mocking other's grammar mistake makes you a god? Or what do you want to prove?

Sep 9, 2012 11:12 PM

Jul 2009
Axeria said:
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:

Tell that to your boss when he'll be reading your report
Sep 9, 2012 11:15 PM
Sep 2011
Axeria said:

@sb711: This is an anime/manga forum dude, it's not your boss's report.
Sep 9, 2012 11:17 PM

Jul 2009
HibiChouchou said:
Axeria said:

If you write "then" instead of "than", there's a high chance you can't tell the difference between the two. Therefore regardless of whether you're writing a reply to an Anime thread, or a report to your boss, you're going to fail either way. I'm actually saving peoples' jobs here you see.
Sep 9, 2012 11:18 PM
Jan 2012
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:
Axeria said:

If you write "then" instead of "than", there's a high chance you can't tell the difference between the two. Therefore regardless of whether you're writing a reply to an Anime thread, or a report to your boss, you're going to fail either way. I'm actually saving peoples' jobs here you see.

Wow...
Why so serious? This is MAL.
So STFU and GTFO.
Sep 9, 2012 11:19 PM
Sep 2011
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:
Axeria said:

Then go get a life rather than stay and watch anime.
Sep 9, 2012 11:19 PM

Jul 2009
Axeria said:

Why so serious? This is MAL.
So STFU and GTFO.

Serious is in my blood

HibiChouchou said:

Then go get a life rather than stay and watch anime.

Said the stalker stalking me
Sep 9, 2012 11:24 PM
Sep 2011
Am I stalking you? Oh noo pffft, please don't make me laugh, you aren't worth stalking, your post was simply stood out previous page, I just need a few sec to copy it as references, to tell people that you're a grammar nazi and they should stay away or keep in my there will be your presence when someone mistypes something.
Sep 9, 2012 11:25 PM

Jul 2009
HibiChouchou said:
Am I stalking you? Oh noo pffft, please don't make me laugh, you aren't worth stalking, your post was simply stood out previous page, I just need a few sec to copy it as references, to tell people that you're a grammar nazi and they should stay away or keep in my there will be your presence when someone mistypes something.

tsundere?
Sep 9, 2012 11:33 PM
Jan 2012
sbg711 said:
HibiChouchou said:

tsundere?

Sounds like a tsundere indeed.
Sep 9, 2012 11:47 PM
Jan 2010
chapter 16.5 from the LN was not the authors writing thats why it was removed from Baka-Tsuki. so no they did not do anything.
Sep 9, 2012 11:55 PM

Jul 2009
BloodStigma said:
chapter 16.5 from the LN was not the authors writing thats why it was removed from Baka-Tsuki. so no they did not do anything.

oh no you didn't
Sep 10, 2012 12:09 AM
Sep 2012
lol, what an interesting topic. btw Kirito should have done his thing with Asuna, because you could tell she was ready and wanted to have it. and they do love each other deeply so it wouldn't be wrong.
Sep 10, 2012 12:10 AM
Jan 2012
sbg711 said:
BloodStigma said:

oh no you didn't

Yes, he did.

You're argument is invalid. 16.5 was written by the author though not included in the publishing but it was in one of the author's site.
it's definitely not like the other fan made novels with tentacle action or harem.
being removed by B-T was due to ethical issues or something shitty like that.
Sep 10, 2012 12:16 AM

Aug 2009
JayKr said:
lol, what an interesting topic. btw Kirito should have done his thing with Asuna, because you could tell she was ready and wanted to have it. and they do love each other deeply so it wouldn't be wrong.

i'm hoping you didn't just create an account just so you could post that...../puts hands on head

BloodStigma said:

...likewise, as for post, way to rerail the topic...2 thumbs up
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.