Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2008 4:16 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm going to go ahead and assume every male in this show had a thing for Julia.
:||||

This was cute, though!
Singing at the end was nice. Odd when Valtrana was the only one doing it, though, ROFL. Yuuri was just, "o___o"

Next episode: Shori has a nice bod, yo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2008 12:14 AM

Jul 2007
I'm really annoyed with the Yuuri = Julia thing... can't he be his own person? ugh.

but I really enjoyed the song part... I can just imagine all the seiyuu singing in the studio... fun time! I sang along /dork
Oct 26, 2008 6:45 PM

Feb 2008
myth720 said:
I'm really annoyed with the Yuuri = Julia thing... can't he be his own person? ugh.

Ditto. I was getting annoyed with that too. Is it too much to ask that he be just Yuuri. No hate towards Julia or anything, but still...he is NOT Julia. ~sigh~

Kaori
~If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
---Niccolo Machiavelli~

Oct 20, 2013 12:18 PM

Feb 2011
omg, that round table. I like how he rambled, apparently he did that a lot in the novels when nervous.

Lmao, was Gwendal asleep too??

Wolfram was spanked by Gyllenhaal? :O That a noble could spank another like that without being related...I guess it's common to punish other people's children like that? o_O

I loved the Shinou'd Away game!

I completely agree that Yuuri is not Julia, but at the same time I understand where the characters are coming from. Souls and mortality mean a lot more there, and Yuuri is like Julia in certain ways, so they're seeing her image in him, even if he is not her. Plus they lost her so early, it's hard not to want to keep her around in some way by seeing her through Yuuri. It's a bit of closure, too.

Also, I don't see Valtrana as having had feelings for Julia. You can be that close to someone and it still be platonic.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jan 19, 2014 9:25 AM
Mar 2012
Well, the singing felt a little "North-Korean"...
Jun 19, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2012
Looks like Wolfram wasn't spanked enough that's why he turned out to be such an asshole brat. Valtorana seems to have more personality than his nephew lol, I do like him. Also loved the little scene between Conrad and Yuuri.
Jun 18, 2023 2:12 PM
Oct 2022
Haa, it's sooo sweet that the ten aristocrats were friends when they were children,,
I loved the fact that we got to know them a little bit better, this episode totally helped me to warm up to them

And Suzannah Julia once again had a big impact in someone elses heart, i can see why Shinou picked Julia's soul now, she had such a peaceful and pure soul. I wish she could have seen how much she had done,,

But it's also thanks to Yuri, he may not be the best ruler but he is an amazing person and has that trustworthy friend vibes. It is so sad to see him feeling left out and not knowing the past of these people,

I guess it was genetical that van Bielefeld family first hates Yuri and then loves him haha,,

I could totally see baby Wolfram throwing tantrums whenever he loses a game it's such a Wolfram thing to do,,

And the spinning chair part, Celi really wasn't that much of a tame queen was she, she even took the chance to flirt with Raven whenever she saw him.

When Waltrana started singing and changed the lyrics to fit the Demon King i literally had goosebumps, really happy that they finally showed the respect for the Demon King, and everyone from the castle singing on top of that it was so marvellous - on a side note, Waltrana has a calming voice :⁠')

The Karbelnikoff siblings relationship once showed itself and their chicken hehe

And last of all, is it just me or did Gyllenhaal and Waltrana seem to had a relationship that is more than *ahem* friends *ahem*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.