Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 10 Discussion


#1
Sep 8, 2012 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 113423
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------


Lovely soundtrack this episode as Tenzou continues his move to help a certain one.

The glasses girl in this episode also shows off some of her powers. A pretty action packed episode with some good soundtrack overall especially with those two girls (with the glasses) clashing towards the end there.


Help me
Modified by Stark700, Sep 8, 2012 12:41 PM
 
#2
Sep 8, 2012 2:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 373
yeah, i loved the part where the bombs come out the guy is pratcialy all like "alright be cool be cool , i was just playing around", go neito pwned ftw, anyway next week it should be good we FINALLY get to see tenzo in action, asside from that i seriously doubt that kimi is "a regular student" she prabably just pretends to be.
 
#3
Sep 8, 2012 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1077
Walshingham is too cute XD
Horizon's eggplant-body chibi, all of them XD

Also cute to see Shakespeare still win something from Neshinbara in the end ^-^
Modified by nseika, Sep 9, 2012 3:27 AM
 
#4
Sep 8, 2012 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27583
Another techno BGM again when battling! Wow, Tori's sister is not affected by the pressure.

Trap made by the old man so that the robots won't work.

Wow @ releasing of huge heroes of the stories. lol~ "Happy Death"!! Inoue-san's character is having huge power from two moons? She led the little thing/core go, though. lol @ Tori in nude encouraging the megane girl to ask for help even when the situation is like that.

Shakespeare guy/ girl is saved.

ED = SunRise

Seems like the queen is testing OnoD's character.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#5
Sep 9, 2012 2:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3613
Such an awesome episode. I was drolling all over my Keyboard. I can't wait to see Tenzo in action next week *__*
 
#6
Sep 9, 2012 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1077
tsubasalover said:
Another techno BGM again when battling! Wow, Tori's sister is not affected by the pressure.
No matter what, Kimi's body weight and proportion is always ideal :D
 
#7
Sep 9, 2012 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 902
Another great episode. Felipe Segundo showing some real wit and guts in this Armada Battle, but "Musashi" the automaton is keeping things afloat. She's really something special, I guess. Pretty happy to see Margot flying out for some more aerial battles. Not many funny scenes this episode other than Masazumi's mouse being told about Masazumi and bringing a whole lot of offensive spells. Nate beating the heck out of Walshingham was nice (the OS was real cute). Loved the whole Neshinbara and Shakespeare battle and semi-confession scene. It was just so sweet and cute. I'm guessing Shakespeare will be following Neshinbara at the end of season 2? Along with the second Mortal Sin Armament, of course.

Coming up next: Tenzou vs. Walter and Naruze + Kimi vs. Dudley + Cecil. Awww yeah.
 
#8
Sep 11, 2012 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 5970
This episode had my favorite part of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. That is the battles have so much more to them than just merely fighting. We get history and composition along with the fighting that actually enhances the fighting. I liked it when Nate finally got that automated doll and the battle between Shakespeare and Neshinbara was awesome. You really have to focus to get the whole picture of the battle which is something I enjoyed.
 
#9
Sep 11, 2012 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 992
Best ep so far.
 
Sep 11, 2012 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3697
Every fucking episode is epic.

Neshinbara x Shakespeare!

Tenzo vs the OP character! >_<

Kimi ftw! Best char next to Asama
 
Sep 11, 2012 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 384
Amazing episode. I loved seeing Walshingham in the chibi form she was too cute!!!!!
 
Sep 11, 2012 4:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 422
So most of it is resolved. Now for Tenzo!!!
 
Sep 11, 2012 6:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1618
thought this ep was pure win. enjoyed the BGM
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
Sep 11, 2012 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 231
Shakespeare is moe!!



..... god that sounds SO wrong xD. and Kimi is absolutely flawless :)
now GO TENZO, fight for love!!!
 
Sep 11, 2012 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1529
lol yes a "moe" Thomas Shakespeare who happens to be a young female ;) that was a win for her as much as a win for neshi ~ nice to see to see Neito win her victory finally too and the OS too - and go Asama and Masazumi lol. It was overall a very fun episode
 
Sep 11, 2012 9:52 PM
Kanade♥

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9795
Shakespeare was so cutee, and looks like she's in love with Neshinbara ^^ IMO!

Kinda curious though, will they be able to get all Armaments of deadly sins in 3 episodes? Or will they have to make another season..
Modified by Tyrel, Sep 11, 2012 9:56 PM
 
Sep 11, 2012 10:54 PM
Observer

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5280
-MgZ_ said:
Every fucking episode is epic.


This.

Also, season 3 please.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
Sep 11, 2012 10:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5840
Finally, the sub is released!

Awesome episode! Everything from the Armada to Neshinbara's x Shakespeare battle.

wakka9ca said:
season 3 please.

^ Oh yes! Please!
 
Sep 11, 2012 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 113423
wakka9ca said:
-MgZ_ said:
Every fucking episode is epic.


This.

Also, season 3 please.


+1
 
Sep 12, 2012 12:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
This was yet another fucking awesome episode with hella lot of action. I loved the outcome of the Shakespeare vs Neshinbara fight, ahh seems like she has had a big crush on him the whole time. Hope she actually does end up staying with him from now on. :d

Walsingham in her mouse form is so adorable, wow. And so is Masazumi's mouse along with those Algaes. Loved the way that Asama was silently cheering them on, and lol at the way she covered her ears when Masazumi was saying she shouldn't be saying death.

God damn it why is Kimi so awesome? Her attitude and personality is just fantastic, haha that scene was great. Naruze's reaction after getting slapped in the butt was so cuteee too. And I just love the music that comes up every time Kimi gets involved in a fight.
 
Sep 12, 2012 12:12 AM
Kanade♥

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9795
Stark700 said:
wakka9ca said:
-MgZ_ said:
Every fucking episode is epic.


This.

Also, season 3 please.


This. I demand another season, this show has been awesome just like season 1, and to get all the armaments of deadly sins I believe they need a 3rd season ^^
 
Sep 12, 2012 1:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 47806
nseika said:
tsubasalover said:
Another techno BGM again when battling! Wow, Tori's sister is not affected by the pressure.
No matter what, Kimi's body weight and proportion is always ideal :D


oh you made a better explanation lol
 
Sep 12, 2012 2:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1262
Must have more Kimi she just to funny along side Nate too i dont want to wait till next week. just let there be a slip up :( So i can see more action.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Sep 12, 2012 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8135
Mushashi had a pretty hard time with the third battle but the managed to get things together and defend themselves in the and.
Now let's see if the fourth battle goes according to history should be pretty interesting.

Asama helping out Masazumi was pretty nice and Masazumi got recognised as master buy her mouse those spells also looked pretty nice.
Tho Asama's humour is as bad as that of Masazumi with the happy death remark.

The cliffhanger seems to suggest that Elizabeth doesn't have any intention of saving her sister.
 
Sep 12, 2012 7:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 101
wakka9ca said:
-MgZ_ said:
Every fucking episode is epic.


This.

Also, season 3 please.


Yes, we need more epic episodes. Shakespeare is moe in this ep no doubt.
 
Sep 12, 2012 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 624
God damn win episode. Welshingham was too cute in that OS form. Asama with the death joke and Nate's God was too cute. The superbly awesome Kimi just be overly awesome.

The battle between Neshin and Shakespeare was awesome, and Shakespeare was too cute when shes blushing. Could totally give any guy a heart attack.

Finally next week we get the main character of season 2(lol), Tenzo, fight
 
Sep 12, 2012 7:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1077
Seeing one season correspond to one "part" and the novel is already at part 4, the material should be safe until season 4 at least :D

Aversa said:
Mushashi had a pretty hard time with the third battle but the managed to get things together and defend themselves in the and.
Now let's see if the fourth battle goes according to history should be pretty interesting.
Don't quite understand how things goes from the real battle's summary. The Spanish Armada should be finished in the Portland battle right ? Any special event in it ?
 
Sep 12, 2012 8:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 231
nseika said:
Aversa said:
Mushashi had a pretty hard time with the third battle but the managed to get things together and defend themselves in the and.
Now let's see if the fourth battle goes according to history should be pretty interesting.
Don't quite understand how things goes from the real battle's summary. The Spanish Armada should be finished in the Portland battle right ? Any special event in it ?

from what i've got so far, is that history isnt represented with a 100% accuracy, and can be exploited after -some- of it has been successfully represented, like the "damage" they took with the flaming boats.

Also: history Lesson spoiler:
Modified by Catastrophic, Sep 12, 2012 8:49 AM
 
Sep 12, 2012 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2974
This is probably the only anime that I honestly don't understand for most of the part but still like it.
 
Sep 12, 2012 9:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2214
Last 3 eps left.
 
Sep 12, 2012 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8135
nseika said:
Seeing one season correspond to one "part" and the novel is already at part 4, the material should be safe until season 4 at least :D

Aversa said:
Mushashi had a pretty hard time with the third battle but the managed to get things together and defend themselves in the and.
Now let's see if the fourth battle goes according to history should be pretty interesting.
Don't quite understand how things goes from the real battle's summary. The Spanish Armada should be finished in the Portland battle right ? Any special event in it ?
Would not call it a special even't the English received help from the Dutch during the third battle and during that time Gravelines and Flanders where Dutch territory.
The Spanish Armada was supposed to meet up with Parma's army at Dunkirk but that Army was halted by a blockade by the Dutch.
The fourth battle was a 8 hour fire fight when the English ran out of ammunition and pulled back many Spanish ships where severely damaged yet only 5 of there ships where lost after these four battles.
However the Spanish lost 51 ships on there way back of which most where lost before the Irish coast because of storm and navigation error.
 
Sep 12, 2012 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2101
Yeah, this show is best when there is tons of action. 4/5.
 
Sep 12, 2012 4:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 193
epic episode.
And next week will be even better,
Tenzou vs. Walther
Kimi & Malga vs. Cecil & Dudley (yeah more Kimi action xD)
I just hope that Kiyonari's fight against Nicolas Bacon is better than the first. Was a bit disappointed, 'cause I hoped to finally see him in action.
Also Season 3, 4, 5 please :D
 
Sep 12, 2012 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1077
Aversa said:
The fourth battle was a 8 hour fire fight when the English ran out of ammunition and pulled back many Spanish ships where severely damaged yet only 5 of there ships where lost after these four battles.
However the Spanish lost 51 ships on there way back of which most where lost before the Irish coast because of storm and navigation error.
Ah… so that’s what “I sent my Armada against England, not the elements” takes place ^^;

Checked the summaries of the battles again. Is it really that dangerous for them to turn back to Spain near the coast of Catholic France so that they have to choose a longer round trip behind the shadow of Ireland ?

Catastrophic said:
from what i've got so far, is that history isnt represented with a 100% accuracy, and can be exploited after -some- of it has been successfully represented, like the "damage" they took with the flaming boats.
Yes. Seems like the requirement for Calais battle is “England ram Spanish fleet with eight (fire) ships and destroy their formation.”, which does happen because Musashi (England) sent their ships to ram in and the Spanish fleet spreads.

Catastrophic said:
Also: history Lesson spoiler:
One of the great thing about Horizon discussion topics, we can get spoilers not from light novel and get short history class too :D
Modified by nseika, Sep 12, 2012 6:34 PM
 
Sep 12, 2012 6:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 902
wakka9ca said:
-MgZ_ said:
Every fucking episode is epic.


This.

Also, season 3 please.


+1

It really is a shame that everything that's unconventional about this series makes it way overlooked. This is as entertaining as it gets.
 
Sep 13, 2012 12:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 19
Where is my Ulquiaga fight!!!!????

Other than that great episode.
 
Sep 13, 2012 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17471
Catastrophic said:
Shakespeare is moe.


pretty much sums up the episode for me.
 
Sep 13, 2012 8:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 129
hahaha im still watching this and now i think i have finally figure out wats going on!! :D still enjoyable.

Now i have to read up on some history
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
 
Sep 14, 2012 6:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 8135
nseika said:
Aversa said:
The fourth battle was a 8 hour fire fight when the English ran out of ammunition and pulled back many Spanish ships where severely damaged yet only 5 of there ships where lost after these four battles.
However the Spanish lost 51 ships on there way back of which most where lost before the Irish coast because of storm and navigation error.
Ah… so that’s what “I sent my Armada against England, not the elements” takes place ^^;

Checked the summaries of the battles again. Is it really that dangerous for them to turn back to Spain near the coast of Catholic France so that they have to choose a longer round trip behind the shadow of Ireland ?
Because the English prevented them from reaching the France shore as they where afraid they might join Parma's army.
The English also gave the Armada pursued and winds weren't in favour for the Armada and by the time the English stopped there pursued the Armada was already before Scotland.
And since the easy way was blocked they had no other option than to go back around Ireland.
 
Sep 15, 2012 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1001
I love how this show shows romantic development in so many support characters :D

Anybody know anything about the next episode? Its been a couple weeks and I havent seen 11 (maybe I just cant find it, anyone know where I can see it?)

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
 
Sep 16, 2012 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 204
Neshinbara x Shakespeare was great! Looking foward for next week's episode.
...
 
Sep 23, 2012 7:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3947
Good episode and end to most of the action. I don't really understand the play thing and who was where and stuff, but then again I don't really understand most of this series. And now for the focus to be placed on Tenzou and his epic battle.
4/5

 
Sep 29, 2012 1:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2838
Great episode, but that ending was great.
It seems that the two are friends (or more) again and I wonder if Shakespeare will actually come with him or if she'll stay in England.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
Sep 29, 2012 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3179
this. episode.

 
Jul 16, 2014 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 25568
Another great episode, I really wonder what they'll do in the remaining 3 episodes!
 
Aug 12, 2014 6:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13533
Ah they finally played the song that suckered me into trying this in the first place. Kimi always knows how to make an entrance, she's just too eccentrically cool.

This episode did a really good job at showing how each side interprets different methods of reenacting the battles/historical events, thus it's not as though everything is completely predetermined like a stage play.

Although speaking of which, the battle between the authors was really wild. I liked the mention of altering plays and how it turns them into completely different stories, as the real Shakespeare happened to do with some of his works.
 
Sep 3, 2014 12:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8429
3 English warriors down and Musashi fleet was put on the ropes. now onto the main event.
 
Jun 19, 2015 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2262
Oh damn that ship huh?

"Which one am I?" - "How about the one who likes me?"

"Can the king stay with Macbeth forever then?"

Damn, Shakespeare won that shit with that one liner.
 
Top