Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2012 3:34 PM

Jul 2009
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:

Facepalm. Utter facepalm.

Don't do that, it's not worth it.

I have emphasised on their situation and state of relationship. Please don't skip that when drawing conclusions. At the point of their intimacy, Kirito's choice to deny Asuna (temporarily, or not, because of a misunderstanding, or not) would leave certain scars.
I refuse to elaborate this again.

Aug 2012
Scoops said:
AsadaShino said:
Scoops said:
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

KIRITO DID NOTHING WRONG!

ASUNA WAS BEING A BITCH!

END OF DISCUSSION!

HOW DID IT GET TO ASUNA BEING A *****!?

i don't see how Asuna was in the wrong, she clearly felt bad for having kirito protect her and seeing as how she loves him, ofcourse she was willing to comply to kirito's request of "wanting to be with her" and resolved herself, but again it was a misunderstanding and they made up afterwords and got married, i don't see how any of them were being stupid or annoying

Ahh, don't take me to seriously there.

I just don't think Kirito did anything wrong at all, explaining that this wasn't what he had in mind.
It was just Asunas misunderstanding.
And then for Asuna to suddenly push Kirito in DA FACE!

ohh, apologies from me then, with everyone gettin heated up, i ended up taking you too seriously

Niyawa said:
AsadaShino said:

EDIT: NOW HOW DID IT GET TO A TOPIC ABOUT SOCIOLOGY?
seriously, these threads are so heated >_<

Dunno, but it's not that bad right? It's still about a SAO situation, also what happened to kamikaze? You said he was dead or something.

not really, its got off topic about human relations etc. <_<

kamikaze died while killing noobs ^_^
whether or not he's still lurking in these threads, i have no idea <_< and again we're getting off topic, if you want t talk about it, PM me

Jun 2008
It pisses me off how much better this show could have been.

Feb 2012
DivisionG said:
Scoops said:
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

ASUNA WAS BEING A BITCH!

END OF DISCUSSION!

WOW WOW WOW!! YOU DON'T DISS ASUNA!! WHAT THE HECK DID SHE DO TO MAKE HE A BITCH HUH?
YAO THAT B!TCH UNPROVOKEDLY PUNSHED MY BELOVED KIRITO IN DA FACE. HARD!!!
Sep 8, 2012 3:36 PM
Oct 2008
So did they have sex in the novel? and they turned that into comedy scene in anime?
Sep 8, 2012 3:37 PM

Jun 2010
So predictable.

Jan 2008
This discussion thread is hilarious.

Jan 2011
Scoops said:
DivisionG said:
Scoops said:
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

ASUNA WAS BEING A BITCH!

END OF DISCUSSION!

WOW WOW WOW!! YOU DON'T DISS ASUNA!! WHAT THE HECK DID SHE DO TO MAKE HE A BITCH HUH?

EXACTLY!!! FINALLY, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!

AND WHY ARE WE TYPING IN ALL CAPS???
Sep 8, 2012 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
This episode is Giggity.
Sep 8, 2012 3:39 PM

Feb 2012
rostern said:
So did they have sex in the novel? and they turned that into comedy scene in anime?
Well, not entierly sure what you mean by "comedy".
In the the Novel, Kirito almost got punched in the face.
In the novel, Asuna wakes up in Kiritos arm.(or something like that.) So yeah, I guess.

Paul said:
Sep 8, 2012 3:39 PM

Aug 2012
Scoops said:
AsadaShino said:
sooo back on topic:

am i the only one who didn't feel a thing after godfreys death? but suddenly felt emotional at kirito almost dying?

No, I did't feel anything for the character that had a total of 1 minute of screen time compared to Kirito who i spent 9 hours each day for 2-3 weeks reading about. :3

totally :) though it was years ago when i read the LN

i honestly didn't feel a thing for Godfrey, in fact, i was laughing how he got stupidly killed (his own fault), but again, his sacrifice wan't in vain

i salute you godfrey for your noble sacrifice
LunaSep 9, 2012 3:52 AM
Sep 8, 2012 3:40 PM

Jul 2012
Scoops said:
DivisionG said:
Scoops said:
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

ASUNA WAS BEING A BITCH!

END OF DISCUSSION!

YES KIRITO DESERVES TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!

lol sorry, everytime i see all caps, I think of Samuel L Jackson XD
Sep 8, 2012 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
Actually, this thread (especially some posts) is a perfect examples of teenaged liberalism in motion. Either that or complete cluelessness and ignorance.
No idea why do I even bother explaining.
Sep 8, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:

I have emphasised on their situation and state of relationship. Please don't skip that when drawing conclusions. At the point of their intimacy, Kirito's choice to deny Asuna (temporarily, or not, because of a misunderstanding, or not) would leave certain scars.

Then don't, how many times I said: "I don't completely disagree with you". I understand that part and you said it even before we started this. My whole point was that you can't say he's a idiot simply for the fact that he would refuse to have sex with her. I even agreed with you that it would be somewhat insensible, but not a radical stupid Kirito's conclusion like you seemed to imply.
Sep 8, 2012 3:42 PM

Jan 2011
Paul said:

Why, it was a thought-provoking episode that provoked a discussion and arguements about things in real life, instead of the usual run-of-the-mill episode where the only discussion is about when will the fillers finally end.

I call that a f****** good job on the writer's part. Even if it was in no way, shape or form intended as anything more than a simple tsundere commedic moment XD
Sep 8, 2012 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
best episode so far in the series....the duel between kirito and the big cahuna made up for that shitty fight we had last week.

Kirito in white just does not look cool at all, if anything he looks like he just put on a few pounds....

...and lol at the heated discussion in this thread about Kirito getting some nookie. You guys need to get out more.
Sep 8, 2012 3:43 PM
Oct 2010
sbg711 said:
Actually, this thread (especially some posts) is a perfect examples of teenaged liberalism in motion. Either that or complete cluelessness and ignorance.
LOL. This is a perfect example of trolling.

Just throw an insult to the air and wait for someone to take the bait.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 8, 2012 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:

Then don't, how many times I said: "I don't completely disagree with you". I understand that part and you said it even before we started this. My whole point was that you can't say he's a idiot simply for the fact that he would refuse to have sex with her. I even agreed with you that it would be somewhat insensible, but not a radical stupid conclusion like you seemed to imply.

And what I'm implying is that he indeed would be a complete idiot. Bite me, because that's how I see it (and probably a majority of reasonable people would too)
Sep 8, 2012 3:45 PM

Jun 2010
Um.... I would just like to throw my 2 cents .. Asuna was and is not a bitch and an amazing character that I fell in love with (due to reading the LN). Kirito is such an epic character that is awesome and great for Asuna. They truly love each other and I am pretty sure that they didn't have sex in the LN. You guys can tell i love this anime couple alot.
Sep 8, 2012 3:46 PM

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:

And what I'm implying is that he indeed would be a complete idiot. Bite me, because that's how I see it (and probably a majority of reasonable people would too)

See? It's simply your mindset. You're acting like you're angry or something. I don't know why you resorted for the post #245. I believe that's a indirect.
Sep 8, 2012 3:48 PM

Jun 2010
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:

See? It's simply your mindset. You're acting like you're angry or something. I don't know why you resorted for the post #245. I believe that's a indirect.

I def. do not think Kirito was an idiot btw. LN Reader here so I know the mindset of Kirito at that moment
May 2012
lol pokes her in the face and then said
oh did i wake you?

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:

Guess that's supposed to mean you represent old-age puritanism? :/
Sep 8, 2012 3:49 PM

Jul 2012
AsadaShino said:
sooo back on topic:

am i the only one who didn't feel a thing after godfreys death? but suddenly felt emotional at kirito almost dying?

tbh, I forgot his name was godfrey until they mentioned it this episode. that's how much i feel emotionally about this character =P
Sep 8, 2012 3:49 PM

Jul 2009
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:

So you're going down the "well that's your opinion..." road? I honestly don't understand why would you even go to such extents to protect Kirito. That would decrease his value as man even further :'D
Sep 8, 2012 3:51 PM

Jul 2009
Pan151 said:
sbg711 said:

I wished your post would made a valid a point. My wish didn't come true.
Sep 8, 2012 3:51 PM

Jul 2012
darkmar7 said:
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:

I def. do not think Kirito was an idiot btw. LN Reader here so I know the mindset of Kirito at that moment

That!! Now Let's move on to a new topic, The traffic light has turned green.
Sep 8, 2012 3:52 PM

Oct 2011
Wow,most people in this thread seem to be focused on that one scene.I'll admit,when I say that scene I thought......

Sex jokes aside:
Eh,it's alright.
I'm personally waiting to see more of characters that I,you know,LIKE.But whatever,as long as the story is moving (and the love birds don't take up all the screentime) I'm sure I get to see more of other characters I like or will grow to like.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Sep 8, 2012 3:53 PM

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:

So you're going down the "well that's your opinion..." road? I honestly don't understand why would you even go to such extents to protect Kirito. That would decrease his value as man even further :'D

Haha no no, it's not about opinions. It's about mindset. Your opinion on Kirito being a idiot is something that I respect, but your mindset that he as a men should have sex with Asuna for the solely sake of not hurting her feelings is what I didn't understand.

Also, I'm not just protecting "Kirito", I'm protecting my viewpoint which you can see above. Also, why does refusing to have sex with woman makes him less valueable as a man?
Sep 8, 2012 3:55 PM

Jul 2012
Jeddy017 said:
Eh,it's alright.
I'm personally waiting to see more of characters that I,you know,LIKE.But whatever,as long as the story is moving (and the love birds don't take up all the screentime) I'm sure I get to see more of other characters I like or will grow to like.

I think you'll be disappointing next week
Love your avatar, btw
Sep 8, 2012 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
Niyawa said:
Also, why does refusing to have sex with woman makes him less value as a man?

No offense, but now I honestly feel like I'm playing ball with a wall. It keeps bouncing back. Well as someone earlier in this thread mentioned, wait several years, maybe you will understand yourself when the time is right.
Sep 8, 2012 3:56 PM

Aug 2009
btw, if anyone knows of a good doujin with Cradeel NTR'n Asuna, pls pm me.....would rather see that then backstreet boy making nyan nyan
Sep 8, 2012 3:58 PM

Jul 2012
"Hurry up and get undressed"
"I just wanted to sleep in the same room" (He just cock-blocked himself! -.-

OH god... priceless XD

Lovely ending :3
O'Hai :D
Sep 8, 2012 3:58 PM

Aug 2010
Well, I thought the ending of this episode was touching.
Sep 8, 2012 3:59 PM

Aug 2011
Aaaawwwwwwww, dey so kyute. And I totally thought they were gonna do 16.5 when Asuna started undressing.
Sep 8, 2012 4:00 PM

Jul 2009
How did that guy's shield block kirito's sword >_> and why did he get a fkn serious at the end of the duel, cuz he almost lost?

And I wish they showed the reaction of the leader when they found out what happened to kirito and the other dude..
Sep 8, 2012 4:01 PM

Jul 2012
Jeller said:
"Hurry up and get undressed"
"I just wanted to sleep in the same room" (He just cock-blocked himself! -.-

OH god... priceless XD

That made me LOL. Priceless

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:
Pan151 said:
sbg711 said:

I wished your post would made a valid a point. My wish didn't come true.

How is the validity of my post any less than that of yours? I wasn't trying to make any real arguement, sure, but if anything, disregarding people's opinions as teenage liberalism is equally invalid as disregarding them as puritanism...

Jan 2008
MoeMoeKyun said:
How did that guy's shield block kirito's sword >_> and why did he get a fkn serious at the end of the duel, cuz he almost lost?

Sep 8, 2012 4:02 PM

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:

No offense, but now I honestly feel like I'm playing ball with a wall. It keeps bouncing back. Well as someone earlier in this thread mentioned, wait several years, maybe you will understand yourself when the time is right.

Don't worry. I'm not the type of person who have a lot of experience with this matter like you seem to be, so I'm simply replying to what you post. If it makes sense and you have a point, I agree, if not, I ask again just like I did, I do have a lot to learn about relationships.
Sep 8, 2012 4:03 PM

Dec 2009
Cringeworthy episode.

I wonder if that was two years of worth.

I have to ask a sincere question. What do people find so good about this show?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 8, 2012 4:04 PM

Jul 2012
MoeMoeKyun said:

And I wish they showed the reaction of the leader when they found out what happened to kirito and the other dude..

Jan 2011
MoeMoeKyun said:

His unique skill. They explained it before the duel : just like Kirito's is ultimate attack with 2 swords, his is ultimate defence with a shield. In this case, it was in the form of an instant-block.

Aug 2012
Paul said:
MoeMoeKyun said:

don't you mean episode 13?

with the way this anime has been eating the LN, i would say "that" will come at 13
Sep 8, 2012 4:05 PM

Feb 2012
So in SAO, you can't feel pain, but apparently you can feel pleasure.. Best opportunity for a female virgin?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 2010
A part of me hated this episode, and the other part of me just doesn't care what happened.. It was decent. Waiting for more interesting boss battles etc..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Jul 2009
Paul said:
MoeMoeKyun said:

:o an even better answer to what I was expecting! Ty good sir! :)
Sep 8, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2008
AsadaShino said:
Paul said:
MoeMoeKyun said:

don't you mean episode 13?

with the way this anime has been eating the LN, i would say "that" will come at 13

Maybe at the end of Ep 13...

Aug 2009
Marow said:
Cringeworthy episode.

I wonder if that was two years of worth.

I have to ask a sincere question. What do people find so good about this show?

it's not the show that's good, but the discussions that take place afterwards in MAL....you'd empty half a box of popcorn when watching ep's 1-10, but here you're better off farming your own corn coz it'll take awhile

Jun 2011
this episode was awesome, made me upgrade SAO rating to 9
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Today, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.