Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2012 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

The duel. Kirito uses his dual blades against his opponent as the timer goes down but he struggles a bit. I like Kirito's clothes in that duel outfit although it's not his style imo. The little moment he had with Asuna was cute though.

Thank God for Asuna...

Sweet episode as

Also, the ending....hmm ;) marriage?
Stark700Sep 8, 2012 8:33 AM
Sep 8, 2012 8:25 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As the end approaches of the episode as the following,

Came along with the spoiler
it was the KYAAAAAAAAAA YES! As much I personally like to keep Asuna to myself the love deed is done and shown well. Not too long kissing deep, not sure how much but emotional enough. Blushing seemed balanced too. Might edit later cause needs to calm down.

About the fan service, well finally they did in the spoiler
That for sure cannot be denied. Asuna in her glorious bra and panties along with ass. Just like in the poster version, which matches it. It was fine and since I myself have Asuna naked around as a desktop thingy nothing else to say it was done right. It got better later on with Asuna facials in the spoiler
whom are blushing good.

Apart from that which really just show Kirito’s love and its point of start along its spark. The episode itself was good in another sense of fighting in general. Here are the rest of my thoughts.

About the beginning, sure went by fast in the spoiler
despite that the fight was condensed and fast. In thee end Kirito lost big time and it’s plain sad to see his little Beater Alone status go bye but at least he is booty now and he can stop being a little egoistic prick alone in the game now.

About Kirito x Asuna, the first of that in the spoiler
got a nice meaning out of “Caring for someone when they are in deep regret/past contemplating” rings a good bell there as that hug most likely was more meaningful than last one being for too long and stoic at best despite trying to be emotional. This one does a better job at it.

About the look a like of Alexander the Great from Fate Zero, well the guy does have some resemblance to Alexander in the spoiler
so it reminded me a little of him since I terribly miss that series. Regardless the Asuna teasing of him was quite nice to see for its MOE.

About Kuradeel, he is so insane in the brain that this is where the following,

comes in along with the spoiler
WOW! Guy almost kills Kirito! SHIT! O_O What’s to mark are several things. For one Kuradeel belongs to the “Laughing Coffins” which means he kills real people for fun from the looks of it. Second of all Kuradeel is plain INSANE IN THE BRAIN! He need to get to a mental ward and be locked for life less you want him to kill you and your whole family, which he most likely is capable as much as Charles Manson did.

What was lovely is how Kuradeel got dealt with in the spoiler
by not only Asuna but Kirito. Seems to be right back at him and his evil deeds. That being said Kuradeel MUST DIE! He is insane and cannot get the help he needs in SAO. Therefore he must be eliminated.

Might edit later cause needs to calm down.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is wedding time. Yeah sure Kirito finish school, get a job and family with Asuna. That’s the way of life.

I find that the 3D girl in the spoiler
rather imitates well Asuna and does a good job at her cosplay. Just sharing the best IMO render of IRL person to Asuna. Maybe not perfect but close enough to perfection compared to others.

GIFs and avatars in the club
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=488555&show=0#post1
the obvious kissing and fan service ones.
Yumekichi11Sep 8, 2012 1:14 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 8, 2012 8:26 AM
Aug 2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler tags plz

Not that it matters to me...

On another note, where are you getting the episode all earlylike.
limpbuttmanSep 8, 2012 8:30 AM
Sep 8, 2012 9:17 AM
Nov 2010
really!!...really!!!....really!!!...really!!!...KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
Sep 8, 2012 9:25 AM

Oct 2010
LittleOtakuStar said:
really!!...really!!!....really!!!...really!!!...KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
Hero needs his award for almost dying out there by a LUNATIC! To say the least. Less:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture%2031/f1dda25a.jpg
you don't think that is not one.

Sep 8, 2012 9:26 AM

Nov 2010
WOAH!

They pretty packed it in one episode.

They kiss and had sex in the same episode?? I dint expect that they will compress it all in one episode

Damn this must be the best episode so far!

Up next Kirito and Asuna in their honeymoon?
fidelbuds10Sep 8, 2012 9:29 AM
Sep 8, 2012 9:34 AM

Feb 2012
more spoiler tags plzzzzz.....wtf man TT
Sep 8, 2012 9:35 AM

Dec 2009
Oh wow that end card brings me tears of joy so bad.

And Kirito looks good as usual xD
Sep 8, 2012 9:42 AM
Sep 2012
Lol I already know where the story is leading to from reading the light novels... Unless you read it, everything from this point on will be a shocker. LOOOL
Sep 8, 2012 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
Strong opponent, so the guy lost.

He talks to the girl about the time he joined the team because she asked about not joining the team. He's just afraid that more people would die because of him. She said she will be protecting him, so she's not going to die.

That Yusa-san's character is in the same group as him with another guy, who seems kinder. Yusa-san's character is evil, though, because he's a spy. She saved him just in time.

That was unexpected because the two became close all of the sudden. Even promising of marriage!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 8, 2012 9:57 AM

Nov 2009

Dessiato said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler tags plz

Not that it matters to me...

On another note, where are you getting the episode all earlylike.

streaming ... just use google, but I'm better wait for subs cause I don't want to watch things I don't understand.
Takana_no_HanaSep 8, 2012 10:21 AM
Sep 8, 2012 10:00 AM

Feb 2012
Looks good overall about that bit of fan service before people start complaining it was part of the original LN (god knows people will still bitch)

Kirito doesn't look that great in white lol. Black Fits him far better also very nice end art :3

Hahahah who needs subs when I just read the chapter covering this episode :3
Sep 8, 2012 10:05 AM

Feb 2009
Missed the livestream. Damn PapaKiki.

The duel was pretty sweet. Dat sakuga. Especially the conclusion.
Kirito looked stupid in white though. Doesn't fit him.
Though they kind of changed some minor stuff in lots of parts but ehh, what can you do. It was still enjoyable to watch. Could have been better but never mind.
Next should be Morning Dew Girl. Should be good. Can't wait to see her already.
Oh and love the end art.

inb4 fanservice
inb4 slut
inb4 Did they do it?
inb4 more bitching
( ¬‿¬)
belatkuroSep 8, 2012 10:10 AM
Sep 8, 2012 10:07 AM

Feb 2012
belatkuro said:

inb4 more bitching
( ¬‿¬)

inb4 this is truth ^
Sep 8, 2012 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
Well they changed things but it was ok again its a ADAPTATION so you can expect it.

As the episode the duel was really good really enjoy it specially the end.

The betrayal was ok,Kurandel crazy faces were good,and HAND SLASH!!

Kirito and Asuna Kiss was sooo cute!!! and then Asuna "misunderstanding" was so fun her faces were great.

Well next epsiode will get Morning Dew Girl,see how it goes!!

BTW Asuna Epic skills were shown!!

GIF's and more on the club!! http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=488805&show=0#post1
raxius1230Sep 9, 2012 1:12 AM
Sep 8, 2012 10:25 AM

Nov 2009
NNick said:

Oh no, never think you would delete your own post cause I thought u were mature, I should have quote your post but meh, I'm not a kid :).
btw, I thought you dropped this show long time ago, but why are you still here?
Takana_no_HanaSep 8, 2012 10:28 AM
Sep 8, 2012 10:38 AM

Jun 2010
Omg. I saw the screenies. Is that what I think it is?!?!?! Well, waiting for the subs. Will edit later.

They completely destroyed the epic battle between Kirito and Heathcliff. I know that they can't really prolong it but what the hell? That's it? Omg. Major facepalm.

What the fuck. They fucking skipped tons of characters. What's more, the new characters just popped out without any introduction. Hi Godfrey!! Bye Godfrey!! Damn it.

Seriously? They made it look like nothing happened. The incident with Cradil I mean. I guess the director really hates talking and shit. Just animate it! Dont explain anything! Good job A-1 !

Why? Why do they need to skip it? They were supposed to go back to HQ to tell Heathcliff what happened and ask for a temporary leave. Then Kirito was supposed to tell the stuff he said to Asuna on the way back not after defeating Cradil. So fail. FAIL.

Fuck this shit. Our chapter 16 - 16.5 were wasted. Holy mother of fuck. What a disappointment. Fuck.
-MgZ_Sep 8, 2012 1:34 PM
Sep 8, 2012 10:47 AM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
inb4 fanservice
inb4 slut
inb4 Did they do it?
inb4 more bitching
( ¬‿¬)
No need to small size this. This is a discussion let's talk about them....:P

Slut? NO WAY! Marriage is coming up, can't be a slut even before sex marriage as along as marriage happens. Rather smart way to show out this.

They had sex or not who cares it's a game. Did they have a passionate time, YES! And that counts a lot, sometimes I can be a little pheremonal kid but this time around it was cool.

Bitching? Only one from me is that I want Asuna for myself along with other guys but that's about it. I don't see what bitching there is when the love is not fake at least. Not unlike Chiyu x Hauruyuki you know.
fidelbuds1 said:
They kiss
FRENCH KISSING according to my GIF, the length says it all of how long it went by. Need tongue and saliva details in BDs.
fidelbuds1 said:
and had sex in the same episode?? I dint expect that they will compress it all in one episode
It's not shown and even if they it would meaningless cause it's a virtual reality game. The meaning is passion in this case and IMO it was there.
fidelbuds1 said:
Up next Kirito and Asuna in their honeymoon?
Expect bath and naked Asuna is all most likely the merchandise alluded too. That's fine and if it makes money so much the better to have not thread-full disgusting low quality frames such as last episode one frame that should not be there.

Sep 8, 2012 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
So many kisses this week in anime:

Spoilers if haven't seen the latest episodes but kisses in following series:

Stark700Sep 8, 2012 1:29 PM
Sep 8, 2012 11:01 AM

Jul 2010
Asuna and Kirito level up on their relationship this episode with the kiss. Oh what a scene that was. I had to laugh though when Kirito had his hand cut off and the health meter went down a fraction, lol.
Sep 8, 2012 11:06 AM

Sep 2012
Epic Kirito x Asuna kiss then sex? Asuna's so cute as a heroine haha :D
Sep 8, 2012 11:17 AM

Feb 2008
The end was a bit jarring to watch.... Actually the last like... 4-5 minutes was jarring to watch...
Sep 8, 2012 11:20 AM

Aug 2008
Thank you Kuradeel.

Your sacrifice was not in vain.
Sep 8, 2012 11:25 AM

Jul 2012
KaitoDash said:
Thank you Kuradeel.

Your sacrifice was not in vain.

LOL! I never thought of it this way, this episode and your comment made my day!!
Sep 8, 2012 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
MidnightPride said:
Looks good overall about that bit of fan service before people start complaining it was part of the original LN (god knows people will still bitch)

Kirito doesn't look that great in white lol. Black Fits him far better also very nice end art :3

Hahahah who needs subs when I just read the chapter covering this episode :3

Hmm... I thought Kirito in White was a nice change for 1 episode, fresh new kicks and clothing is kind of fun!!
Sep 8, 2012 11:55 AM

Jan 2008
Oh snaps, they did what I expected them to do in episode 11 in this episode. Mind=blown.
Sep 8, 2012 11:55 AM

Feb 2008
Kirito doesn't look good at all in white, it's feel odd.

Do you not think it's weird that HeathCliff won the match?
Kirito just end up frozen in the air, he was supposted to take him down with that hit.

Well, Kirito got almost killed and it was really painful to watch Kuradeel torturing people, even thought it's just a virtual reality they still can feel pain at minimum level.
Asuna is getting pissed and almost killed Kuradeel, if Kirito really died here she would go raging and go ahead and killed Kuradeel without hesitated.
But of course the main character won't die.
Now I understand how easy it is to killed in SAO, you paralyzed the players and keep hitting them with your sword.
If Kirito just stand still and do nothing he will definely be dead right now, but he didn't gave up even thought he went paralyzing.

He didn't use a sword or anything just a sword skill with his hand, his unarmed skills must be high to killed him in such an instant. LoL

Asuna and Kirito having sex and they kissed. (>_<)

Asuna x Kirito getting married now and we finally will see Yui-chan in the next episode. Papa!! Mama!!
I wonder who is voice acting her, hope it's getting cute. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 8, 2012 11:59 AM

Mar 2012
Damn...no chapter 16.5 in this one..not even a hint of it..and wtf Kirito is not naked with Asuna in bed. At least that would satisfy me..

Anyways,its still a great episode..because the light novel is great..Reki Kawahara is a genius..
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Sep 8, 2012 12:03 PM

Jun 2009
lol i dont think chapter 16.5 will come out. But I'm sure that they will become more lovey dovey! which is yay!!!! unlike most harem animes it takes them a while to kiss~~
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 8, 2012 12:15 PM
Feb 2008
2 years' worth of semen made a glopping sound.
Sep 8, 2012 12:15 PM
May 2012
Is it possible to have a children in SAO? Does original body be pregnant or a program is created in the game?
Sep 8, 2012 12:18 PM
Apr 2009
Demonspeed said:
Is it possible to have a children in SAO? Does original body be pregnant or a program is created in the game?

No

Demonspeed said:

Nothing happens
Sep 8, 2012 12:21 PM
Aug 2012
Those who are observant will know that they acknowledged 16.5 in this episode.

It happened.
Sep 8, 2012 12:22 PM

Jan 2011
Baphomet said:

Sep 8, 2012 12:28 PM

Aug 2012
Glad they didn't skip that part after they have tea :) Great episode can't wait for the honeymoon episodes!!
Sep 8, 2012 12:33 PM

Apr 2012
I..I...died IT WAS AMAZING KISSU!!!
Sep 8, 2012 12:38 PM

Jun 2012
Baphomet said:

Lol

I haven't read the LN but wow a lot went down this week : O The camera shots they used in this episode were amazing such as when Kirito had the upper hand then the GL used his special attack I particularly enjoyed.

Did they have sex btw in the anime adaptation O.o? She punched him after he said he only wanted to stay the night but then Asuna wakes up naked. I heard from a friend that in the LN they do and have a hentai chapter pretty much.

Aug 2012
I really love this show. Another fantastic episode. Between the suspense of the duel to almost seeing Kirito be murdered, then to the relationship of Kirito and Asuna finally progressing to the direction we all knew it was going. Also plenty of funny/cute/adorable moments. Overall just a great well-rounded episode that i enjoyed thoroughly!

Next weeks episode should be amazing as well.

Sep 2012
I read the LN, so te timing didn't feel that bad.

However, people who didn't read it probably felt that it was a bit rushed (Fast relationship development ;0)
Jul 2009
Blackbird said:
He didn't use a sword or anything just a sword skill with his hand, his unarmed skills must be high to killed him in such an instant. LoL

Take into account that Kuradeel's life bar was almost empty after Asuna's attacks. That's why Kirito managed to kill him so easily with a single hit. I don't think it was some super skill or anything; it probably was just a simple punch.
Sep 8, 2012 12:40 PM
Jul 2012
Kirito falcon punched that son of a coffin
Sep 8, 2012 12:40 PM

Dec 2011
Another great episode :)

Didn't think Kirito would lose the dual though...

Asuna saving Kirito was awesome and of course the kiss/ending!

Can't wait for the next one ^^
AkutoSep 8, 2012 1:37 PM

Sep 8, 2012 12:42 PM

Jul 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:
Baphomet said:

Lol

I haven't read the LN but wow a lot went down this week : O The camera shots they used in this episode were amazing such as when Kirito had the upper hand then the GL used his special attack I particularly enjoyed.

Did they have sex btw in the anime adaptation O.o? She punched him after he said he only wanted to stay the night but then Asuna wakes up naked. I heard from a friend that in the LN they do and have a hentai chapter pretty much.

no they didn't unless i missed something
Sep 8, 2012 12:43 PM
Apr 2009
1idd0kun said:
Blackbird said:

Take into account that Kuradeel's life bar was almost empty after Asuna's attacks. That's why Kirito managed to kill him so easily with a single hit. I don't think it was some super skill or anything; it probably was just a simple punch.

Nah, it was skill, not something unique like dual wield but still not some random punch (he simply punched Klein in ep 9, you can clearly see differences)

no they didn't unless i missed something

You can clearly see that Asuna waked up naked so go figure
Sep 8, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2010
Asuna and Kirito kissed .Best episode :D
Sep 8, 2012 12:46 PM
Feb 2012
The duel with Heathcliff was kinda anti climatic but this episode is much better than a lot of the side stories.
Sep 8, 2012 12:49 PM
Jul 2009
reve said:
Nah, it was skill, not something unique like dual wield but still not some random punch

Ok, but even then, I don't think he would have managed to kill him with that if Kuradeel wasn't already almost dead at that point.
Sep 8, 2012 12:50 PM

Dec 2007
man heathcliff made kirito look free....

overall awesome episode
Sep 8, 2012 12:51 PM

Dec 2011
The duel was shortlived... but I now know that Kirito isn't the strongest.

And that kiss!!!! They finally recognized each other!!!
Love the episode!

There is no way they can sex there in Aincrad, all online game character always retains their underwares if you remove their armor, so it is impossible. Ahahaha!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 12:52 PM

Jan 2008
Fiji said:
The duel was shortlived... but I now know that Kirito isn't the strongest.

And that kiss!!!! They finally recognized each other!!!
Love the episode!

There is no way they can sex there in Aincrad, all online game character always retains their underwares if you remove their armor, so it is impossible. Ahahaha!

Can always... do it with clothes on..? Lmao.
Pages (26) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.