Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 5, 2012 4:49 AM
Mar 2012
tobi always seemed intimidating, now when I'll rewatch the anime it'll be just silly
Sep 5, 2012 4:50 AM

Mar 2012
Obito's reason for wanting to kill everyone is really weak.... To go from a good guy to a megalomaniac villian, just coz his best friend couldnt keep his promise of keeping his girl alive. I could see a revenge on kakashi.. but revenge on the whole world... lame.
Sep 5, 2012 4:53 AM

May 2009
I hope Sasuke and Orcohimaru joins the Naruto team, and fight together against Obito and Madara.

You became an asshole becasue some little bitch died? Dafaq? What is this shit? Go and commit seppuku now!
Sep 5, 2012 4:53 AM

Jan 2012
Lol... so everything is beacuse of rin death... i kinda had that felling this would be the escuse...

And now Madara joined Obito!
Sep 5, 2012 4:54 AM
Mar 2012
the moment he called madara called him obito, everything fell apart, the theories, the timeline, the characters, everything
Sep 5, 2012 5:05 AM

Sep 2008
LOL I KNEW IT! that his reason for hating world was death of Rin :D

BUT there will be another reason for sure.
FreakkSep 6, 2012 12:29 PM
Sep 5, 2012 5:07 AM

Sep 2012
Kowimen said:
I hope Sasuke and Orcohimaru joins the Naruto team, and fight together against Obito and Madara.

It's a little early for them. I don't think we're going to see them before the end of the war.
Sep 5, 2012 5:26 AM

Dec 2010
Avenir said:
Kowimen said:

It's a little early for them. I don't think we're going to see them before the end of the war.

My hopes exactly.
Sep 5, 2012 5:37 AM

Jul 2012
Isn't it a little harsh to hate to hate kishi. Yes this atm is very predictable but don't judge a book by its cover. Just have to wait and see at this point no point in bashing someone whose been writing for more than 10 years lol. There are a lot of points that don't make sense right now but hopefully it will be explained. Patience is a virtue :)

Sep 5, 2012 5:41 AM

May 2011
This chapter hit me pretty hard.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Sep 5, 2012 5:48 AM
Mar 2009
The real and the fake Madara.. so, what's happened with the 5 kages when the real Madara will be joining forces with Obito? Don't tell me that they really give me shitty conclusion.
Sep 5, 2012 6:06 AM

Nov 2009
@those complaining: Really? How is Kakashi letting Rin die a bad reason for Obito to become like this?
Have you forgotten that Naruto almost broke the Kyuubi's seal because he thought Hinata died? That's worse than what Obito is trying to do.
Well, most likely Rin dieing wasn't the only reason though, with her death he was probably manipulated by Madara, I guess.

About Madara going to the place where Obito is, last time we saw him he said that he might as well go get the kyuubi now, so it's normal that he would come here. About what happened to the Kage's, most likely we'll find out about that in one of the next chapters.
Sep 5, 2012 6:10 AM
Mar 2012
Kishimoto proved in the last chapter that he has no idea about the timeline.
Sep 5, 2012 6:11 AM

Jun 2010
With all this BS, they better make Rin's death incredibly heartfelt.
Sep 5, 2012 6:14 AM

May 2007
Half the chapter consisted of a flashback we already know about. Wonderful. Was hoping #600 would be more substantial.
Sep 5, 2012 6:15 AM

Dec 2011
lol chapter~ I bet that Rin is still alive somewhere..

And it seems the Kage's did get beaten or Madara was bored and just left -_-
Sep 5, 2012 6:16 AM

Sep 2009
Really?? This chapter was BS. A guy who is supposed to be dead somehow survives with his whole body crushed by rock except for his left eye. Then he becomes the main villain of the series. I don't get why Kishi did this. Waste of a chapter with all the flashbacks that have been seen already, just like all the Uchiha Massacre flashbacks zzzz. This has gone from a graceful fall to a steep decline IMO.

Sep 5, 2012 6:24 AM

Apr 2012
This week seems so long! Can't believe the chapter is finally out.

So it is Uchiha Obito.. but he doesn't seem all too attached to that name. Could Kakashi have killed Rin out of necessity ... and that's how he was able to unlock the MS?

Didn't Rin visit Obito's grave after Sandaime's death?
But the hair isn't right...

Madara and Obito reunite after x years. So does that mean the Kages were defeated? So much for leaving it to them, but I think it's better this way... assuming they were defeated, and this is not a clone/the kages are still fighting the Madara clones.

Now where the hell is Sasuke Uchiha?
FrostToasterSep 5, 2012 6:32 AM
Sep 5, 2012 6:29 AM
Mar 2012
itsok2bu said:

So it is Uchiha Obito.. but he doesn't seem all too attached to that name. Could Kakashi have killed Rin out of necessity ... and that's how he was able to unlock the MS?

LOL, that's yugao, the lover of hayate
Sep 5, 2012 6:37 AM

Dec 2007
I haven't really given too much thought about the war and tobi obito thing...

I just kinda want to see naruto kick sasuke to the curb,
Sep 5, 2012 6:39 AM

Apr 2012
Shaduge said:
itsok2bu said:

LOL, that's yugao, the lover of hayate

Oh... Hayate Gekkō, Well that clears things up... somewhat.
Sep 5, 2012 6:42 AM

Jul 2012
Stupid flashback -_- this chapter is like a filler episode ...
anyway.. I want to see what happened with sasuke ...
also I don't really care about the timeline.... Obito is awesome as Tobi!
[url]
Sep 5, 2012 6:44 AM

Apr 2012
But he was supposed to be crushed by a rock, if he was then naruto's parents wouldn't have died but then the whole series would be different if that happened..
Sep 5, 2012 6:47 AM
Mar 2012
iizaninja said:
But he was supposed to be crushed by a rock, if he was then naruto's parents wouldn't have died but then the whole series would be different if that happened..

lol, good point, I wonder why they never said it, that tobi is actually the reason naruto had to live like this
I also like how in the first part ninja were taught to not be sensible yet look at them now, they are so oversensitive
Sep 5, 2012 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Madara is on a whole 'nother level to Tobi (Obito?). It's gonna be interesting how they fight both Tobi and Madara now. I can foresee Sasuke's group joining the fight very soon...

Rin is the reason for all this, seriously?? I do not think this is the case, or at least i hope not! That would just be another slap to the face.. There still seems to be some missing pieces here, and i'm certain that Madara is gonna do some explaining in the next couple chapters.

Asakurabaka said:
lol chapter~ I bet that Rin is still alive somewhere..

And it seems the Kage's did get beaten or Madara was bored and just left -_-

He probably got bored and created a quick shadow clone for them to play with. :P
Sep 5, 2012 6:52 AM

Jul 2011
Tobi was one of my favorite villains from anime in general, now i lost all respect because he turned out to be that pussy ass kid who would never be like kakashi and the worst of all he is doing it because of rin, like wtf kishimoto?
Sep 5, 2012 6:59 AM

Aug 2012
They must inform us what happened to Rin & I hope they don't skip & go to someone else nxt week.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Sep 5, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2012
I find it funny that obito once said 'those who abandon their friends are worse than scum' and yet here he is fighting the people who cared for him the most, his friends..
Sep 5, 2012 7:04 AM

Sep 2009
JustALEX said:
WOW....that was WEAK!

LOL, Tobi destroying the world because of a stupid girl.

SMFH, are you kidding me Kishimoto???

This is officially more moronic than Butterfly Aizen!
QFT!

This chapter officially gives the meaning of plot a whole new def of shit.

All of this just cause he got butthurt his crush who was obviously into Kakashi died.

So he couldn't cope with it and after all the necro-buttrape he performed on her corpsu he thought...aw shit, I'll kill everybody and change the world cause my bitch died.

Come one kishi....really....a bullshit reason like that?

I hope Orochimaru drops in and offs both Madara and Obito so we can finally have the real Villain vs Good guys battle, not this love comedy bs.

Also the timeline doesn't add up, Madara was dead when Obito was alive so why does he know his name?

Don't tell me Kishi is going to scratch his ass and drop the "I can use my eye aids to time-travel fucka!" line.

I agree to him smoking Kubo's mindfuck weed but not to this extent!

The ch could of used less flashbacks...as in one page of them or none at all, I think everybody here can recall wtf happened in kakashi gaiden.
Sep 5, 2012 7:10 AM

Nov 2009
Impressions/speculations/discussion/pics:
http://randomc.net/2012/09/05/naruto-600-theres-no-mistake/
Sep 5, 2012 7:13 AM

Aug 2007
Wow....... epic chapter O_O I always used to deny this Tobi=Obito idea, but now I believe it might be just him, Obito, without half of him being Zetsu clone, without him having Izuna's soul.... just Obito, although with completely twisted mind and (it seems) a VERY broken heart. Heh. Can't wait to find out what Kishimoto will tell us next week.
Sep 5, 2012 7:18 AM
Aug 2011
Firstly. WTF

Secondly. I hate Naruro's contradictive reasoning. "I don't know the relationship between you two, but our main priority it stopping this guy"

If that were Sasugay, he would be crying a river begging him to change his ways and then start spouting a lot of crap (like dying together)

IM GOING TO SAY IT! DATTEBAYO!
Sasugays reasons for becoming evil is 100x better and believable than Obitos.
Sep 5, 2012 7:42 AM

Oct 2010
So 5 Kages lost to Madara? Oh great, and I hopped at least one strong opponent would be beat by gang where Naruto is not involved. Even if Sasuke comes to help out I still think they don't have a chance. But of course, bulshit chapter can happen...

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I hate Naruro's contradictive reasoning. "I don't know the relationship between you two, but our main priority it stopping this guy"

If that were Sasugay, he would be crying a river begging him to change his ways and then start spouting a lot of crap (like dying together)Sasugays reasons for becoming evil is 100x better and believable than Obitos.

Yup Naruto is a hypocrite. He would do anything for his boyfriend but fuck reasons and wishes of other guys, just kill them. And so he creates a world where everyone can understand each other. Your Shinobi way is pure.
Sep 5, 2012 7:46 AM

Mar 2009
wow the power of girls!
Sep 5, 2012 7:56 AM

Dec 2011
Madara joins the fight?!

I'm pretty sure Sasuke will also help in this fight now.

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Firstly. WTF

Secondly. I hate Naruro's contradictive reasoning. "I don't know the relationship between you two, but our main priority it stopping this guy"

If that were Sasugay, he would be crying a river begging him to change his ways and then start spouting a lot of crap (like dying together)

Well,he never said to kill the guy.He also tried to stop Sasuke trough force,and also said he is determined to stop him if he tries to destroy konoha.He is doing the same as always.If he was fighting Sasuke trying to destroy Konoha,he would try to stop him then talk to him.
alcorswindSep 5, 2012 8:41 AM
Sep 5, 2012 8:06 AM

Jul 2010
Timeline is completely messed up. The only hope is if there is a decent explanation in the upcoming flashback.

Kages are probably fighting with Madara clones. Madara himself stepped out to join fight with Obito in order to take over Kyuubi and finish his plan.
Sep 5, 2012 8:39 AM

Mar 2011
Just to make sth clear: the question is "how come until now...blah blah" to which the answer is cuz you let rin die. Rin is not the reason for the war. How about you pay a bit more attention before you start your nonsensical hating yet again
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 5, 2012 8:45 AM
May 2012
i keep hearing "izuna's soul" and i dunno what the hell it is about lol,
seems kinda more ridiculous than it being obito and doing it because of love...
Sep 5, 2012 8:47 AM

Jul 2012
Holy shit, this is getting interesting.
Sep 5, 2012 8:54 AM

Aug 2012
I hate to say it guys.... but I think they might need Sasuke's help!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Sep 5, 2012 8:58 AM

Jun 2008
im just wondering... Obito blames Kakshi for Rin's death...
well how can he be so sure??

were he there at that moment (like hidden in the shadows observing), he should've had done something to save her...

and if not... the he only he knows this much that she's dead... how can he say his info is correct

I mean... were Rin to die ...e.g. her name were written in a Death Note (lol)?? how can he blame Kakashi?
he just being emo and stupid... thnx Kishi, you just ruined my fav character *pissed*
Sep 5, 2012 9:02 AM
Mar 2012
won't be surprised if obito and madara do the fusion dance next chapter
Sep 5, 2012 9:16 AM

Aug 2012
So, Kishimoto is telling me Obito went all bad coz of Rin?
FINALLY some romance in Narutoother than Sakura's one-sided crush and Mianto and Kushina which had a tragic end :'(

Then we have the issue of Tobi, if he is really Obito, then who was controlling the Kyuubi when he attacked Konoha 16 years ago and killed the Yondaime? It can't be Obito because he's not old enough!
Sep 5, 2012 9:45 AM

Jun 2008
That's some good writing there. All the destruction and making the world a living hell just because of one girl dying.
Sep 5, 2012 9:58 AM

Sep 2008
sLy777 said:
obito became evil because kakashi let rin die wtf is this shit.

I slammed my head in because I facepalmed so hard when I read that. Now I need to stop the nosebleed
Sep 5, 2012 10:10 AM

Dec 2009
AHAHAHA

I seriously can't stop laughing.

Naruto went there after all?

Ahahahahahaa¨

My god.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 5, 2012 10:21 AM

Jun 2011
Soooooooooooooo hs will probably mean: Naruto x Sasuke vs. "Obito" x Madara?
I can´t wait to see for Orochimaru facing Madara.
Sep 5, 2012 10:27 AM

Nov 2009
.__. now I hate kishimoto he ruined tobi..
Sep 5, 2012 10:30 AM
Mar 2008
I don't get this thread. Everyone is jumping the gun and saying Obito wants to get revenge and destroy the world because of Rin. Where is the destroying here? In his eyes he's rebuilding it into something better. Him saying there's no point placing blames tells more of a disappointment than raw anger.

It is way to early to tell if he's a misunderstood villain or just completely crazy.
Sep 5, 2012 10:49 AM
Sep 2012
This chapter proves that Naruto is just as bad as Bleach. Well, can't drop the series at 600 chapters..... and
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.