Jan 10, 2016 12:00 PM
Jan 2016
Here's everything :D.

My personal opinion;
1- Aomine and Akashi. /Depends.
2- Midorima
3- Kise
4- Murasakibara.

Aomine and Akashi, of course, this would be a useless argument as everyone likes one and won't stop arguing. If it was a 1 on 1, Aomine would win. Akashi has EE and can predict future movements but even if he catches up with Aomine I doubt that he would be able to win against him. Though if it was a team vs team, Akashi would win as he has the bigger influence on the match itself and will synchronize better with his teammates.

Aomine is my personal favorite, and he's the best KnB character without a doubt. If he decides to abuse his speed/zone/formless shots he will score a lot. Also, Seirin and his opponents, the Aomine they played against was Middle School Aomine (since he didn't practice after that) and everyone still struggled against him even though he was just his Middle School level

Why is Midorima number 2/3? Because many people underestimate him. I don't really like him so much, but he's the most mature and the one who can come up with great strategies. People underestimate him because he's a one-trick-guy but even if he has just one trick (3 points) he has the option to fake, pass, or score. Also, why I personally think people shouldn't underestimate Midorima is because if he abuses his threes he will become the most troublesome. It's very hard to block his threes and he can shoot from wherever he wants, so if he wants to become a scoring machine: you'll just see threes sinking in.

Why is Kise number 3? To the people who say that Kise has bottomless talent or potential, that's just bs. He is human, just like anyone, he practices because he loves basketball and it's true that he has talent, but that doesn't mean he can just become better than anyone like that, and plus, other than being a copy-cat I don't see him good about anything else. His attitude is nice, but of course, as I mentioned, this isn't enough to see people saying 'Kise is number 1'. He is also a one-trick-guy like Midorima (just annoyingly copying, not his original skill) but his copy isn't as troublesome as others.

Why is Murasakibara last? Because he's total bs. I don't even know why people like him, some people say that they like Murasakibara because he's a cute/baby. Yeah, a 2 meter baby that is just saying 'I will crush you' all around. He is good at basketball, but he has a lack of enjoyment and doesn't like it, he also gets on many peoples' nerves, including me. It's true he's the one with the best defending skill and has so much power, but other than that he's just your everyday snack-brain.

Side note; the matchup between Kise and Aomine. Kise < Aomine is true. In the Kaijo vs Too, Aomine won, but the Kise fanboys/girls couldn't rest yet. They said that with his perfect copy, Kise would win now. But I don't think that's the case either. after the Kaijo vs Too match Imayoshi said that Aomine still has an even higher level, and he can force zone whenever he needs it as well. If he went with everything he has against Kise, he would win.
Jan 12, 2016 8:49 AM
Jan 2016
1. Kise
2. Aomine / Akashi
4. Murasakibara
5. Kuroko
6. Midorima
Because in the newest chapters of Kuroko no Basket Extra Game is shown, that Kise can actually enter the zone and he is using the zone in combination with his perfect copy, and even Midorima states that Kise is the most dominant player on the court in this state, when even a member of the Kiseki no Sedai acknowledges the fact that no one could stand up against Kise (with Zone and perfect copy), then I guess it has to be true.
Jan 13, 2016 1:37 AM
Jan 2016
Katy_Barnett said:
1. Kise
2. Aomine / Akashi
4. Murasakibara
5. Kuroko
6. Midorima
Because in the newest chapters of Kuroko no Basket Extra Game is shown, that Kise can actually enter the zone and he is using the zone in combination with his perfect copy, and even Midorima states that Kise is the most dominant player on the court in this state, when even a member of the Kiseki no Sedai acknowledges the fact that no one could stand up against Kise (with Zone and perfect copy), then I guess it has to be true.

Dude he has zone and perfect copy for 3 mins then he falls off.. You basically favor Kise and say he's the strongest because he has a temporary state that is very hard to enter? You make no sense. This is about who is the best player, not who can stack the best modes. And Aomine and Akashi can probably still stand up to Kise. Kuroko > Midorima? As I said, you're probably one of these people who just hate and underestimate him.

Where is number 3?
Mar 19, 2016 6:30 PM
Oct 2013
Vienva said:
Here's everything :D.

Why is Murasakibara last? Because he's total bs. I don't even know why people like him, some people say that they like Murasakibara because he's a cute/baby. Yeah, a 2 meter baby that is just saying 'I will crush you' all around. He is good at basketball, but he has a lack of enjoyment and doesn't like it, he also gets on many peoples' nerves, including me. It's true he's the one with the best defending skill and has so much power, but other than that he's just your everyday snack-brain.

See your only talking about his personality,but we're talking skill here,Murasakibara is a physical beast (6'10,225 lbs) he has a huge wingspan,he's fast AND he's strong and he has superhuman reflexes.

All of this without even liking basketball!!

And in the game vs Jabberwock he was the best player of the GoM no doubts,Jason Silver couldn't be guarded,they even had to double team him and still failed and hair-tied Mura came and BALLED him (and i didn't even talk about the zone).
Apr 29, 2016 4:57 AM
Mar 2016
After reading Extra Game, here are my top players.

1. Aomine
2. Kise
3. Kagami/Midorima
5. Murasakibara
6. Akashi
7. Kuroko

Now allow me to explain:

I'll start with why I think Akashi is the worst of the GoM. He is shown scoring no points in Extra Game. That is bad. Very bad. The most important stat in basketball is PPG (points per game). The difference between a good player and an elite player is their ability to score.

You cannot just be a facilitator as a PG. Even Kise scored when he was playing PG. The PG role has changed. Look at top PGs in the league today. Curry, Westbrook, CP3, Lilliard. These guys aren't just facilitators. In fact, some of these cats are the top scorers on their team, as a Point Guard.

What did he do differently from Kuroko? Steal and facilitate. Let this sink in, even Kuroko scored a basket. You absolutely cannot just pass the ball around. There is no excuse. Akashi really needs to work on his offensive game. There are players doing far more than that as PGs. Akashi would be a role player and benchwarmer in the NBA. You can be a good player without scoring, but if you don't put up points, then you are not an elite player. That's the game.

Now then onto the rest. Aomine is at the top for me because of a couple factors. He was in the game from beginning to end, scored 2nd most after Midorima and in every quarter and chapter that they played, defensively helped a ton offering help defense to Kagami and Murasakibara when they needed it. He is the only player who has no glaring negatives in Extra Game.

Kise 2nd for his incredible versatility. Not much really needs to be said. His stamina is absolutely horrendous though. That’s the only thing keeping him from possibly being the best. He’s literally pushed to the point of exhaustion after what, 3 minutes? It is career suicide to do this in a game where you cannot be subbed out for someone of similar talent. He is the ideal starting Point Guard. But because Akashi is the most popular character, he doesn't get that unfortunately.

3rd Midorima/Kagami tied
Midorima scored the most points in Extra Game and cut the lead tremendously. He may have sat out of the game the longest, but I’m convinced that Fujimaki just didn’t want Midorima to go on a 3 spam the entire game. Because as far as Jabberwock is concerned, they couldn’t stop him without double teaming him. Midorima and Aomine are the only players that were double teamed in Extra Game because of their scoring potential. Midorima works best on a team like this where the opposing team has to double team him. This opens up the floor and makes the paint easier to score for Ao, Kaga, Mura, etc. Just the presence of Midorima on the floor alone creates an imbalance in the opposing team’s defence. That is an incredible asset to have.

I would have Midorima as 2nd but defensively, Midorima is pretty much a non factor. He showed zero defensive ability in Extra Game. Luckily, his offensive prowess counters that to some degree, but I still cannot place him higher because other players have shown offensive and much better defensive ability.
Kagami I have tied because defensively he is somewhat an all rounder like Kise, but not quite as good. He is better defensively than offensively because of his jumping ability making him the 2nd best shot blocker and rebounder after Murasakibara.

Murasakibara I have 5th because while he was impressive for the few minutes that he tried, he is very mentally weak. He is afraid of hurting people. As a Center, what the hell kind of mentality is that? Shaq, Wilt, Kareem did not give two licks about blowing past anyone and everyone and using all their might to dominate the game. To have this mentality that you have to watch out for other people’s well being is weak and soft. Two aspects that are the complete opposite of a Center. In other words, you cannot rely on Murasakibara to play hard the entire game because he actually doesn’t want to. If he played without remorse, he’d arguably be the best. But it is this weak mind that puts him at near bottom.
Marsh90Apr 29, 2016 5:10 AM
May 3, 2016 2:42 AM
Oct 2013
Marsh90 said:

Murasakibara I have 5th because while he was impressive for the few minutes that he tried, he is very mentally weak. He is afraid of hurting people. As a Center, what the hell kind of mentality is that? Shaq, Wilt, Kareem did not give two licks about blowing past anyone and everyone and using all their might to dominate the game. To have this mentality that you have to watch out for other people’s well being is weak and soft. Two aspects that are the complete opposite of a Center. In other words, you cannot rely on Murasakibara to play hard the entire game because he actually doesn’t want to. If he played without remorse, he’d arguably be the best. But it is this weak mind that puts him at near bottom.

First off,the "i don't want to hurt others" is clearly something that was made to nerf him a little because if not he would've been cheated,but did you read extra game?In it he goes all aout against J silver and he doesnt care anymore,he even dominated him for a while,something that no other member has done.They couldn't have won it without Murasakibara.
May 3, 2016 8:40 AM
Mar 2016
mangedukebab said:
Marsh90 said:

First off,the "i don't want to hurt others" is clearly something that was made to nerf him a little because if not he would've been cheated,but did you read extra game?In it he goes all aout against J silver and he doesnt care anymore,he even dominated him for a while,something that no other member has done.They couldn't have won it without Murasakibara.

He played like that in the last 3-5 minutes out of a 40 minute game. That's not gonna cut it. I have to see him play like that for an entire game.

And he still needs to play against someone more powerful than he is before he can even remove his mental blocks.
May 3, 2016 11:00 AM
Oct 2013
Marsh90 said:
mangedukebab said:

He played like that in the last 3-5 minutes out of a 40 minute game. That's not gonna cut it. I have to see him play like that for an entire game.

And he still needs to play against someone more powerful than he is before he can even remove his mental blocks.

That's unfair because in extra game,ALL the players had their 3-5 minutes of glory,also,he DID play against silver who was more powerful than him(taller,heavier,more powerful,more agile,more vertical jump)
May 3, 2016 11:45 AM
Mar 2016
mangedukebab said:
Marsh90 said:

That's unfair because in extra game,ALL the players had their 3-5 minutes of glory,also,he DID play against silver who was more powerful than him(taller,heavier,more powerful,more agile,more vertical jump)

It is fair because unlike everyone else, Murasakibara has been subconsciouly holding back for his entire life because he is a baby whereas you have characters like Kise doing Murasakibara's job for him.

Kise would not have had to go Kamikaze and exhaust himself had Murasakibara done his job and guard Silver properly the entire game.

Furthermore, why didn't he go all out against Seirin? Because he mentally cannot go all out unless it is against someone more powerful than he is.

That is so so so stupid. What kind of mentality is that? Murasakibara is a liability.
May 3, 2016 12:05 PM
Oct 2013
[quote=Marsh90 message=45870265][quote=mangedukebab message=45869360][quote=Marsh90 message=45866487][quote=mangedukebab message=45862485]
Marsh90 said:

Furthermore, why didn't he go all out against Seirin? Because he mentally cannot go all out unless it is against someone more powerful than he is.

as i said before,this is just something the mangaka put in there to nerf him a little,it's like Kise,he maybe strong with PC+zone but he can only last 5 minutes (lol) so that's th same thing,why aren't you bashing kise then?
May 4, 2016 8:19 AM
Mar 2016
[quote=mangedukebab message=45870681][quote=Marsh90 message=45870265][quote=mangedukebab message=45869360][quote=Marsh90 message=45866487]
mangedukebab said:
Marsh90 said:

as i said before,this is just something the mangaka put in there to nerf him a little,it's like Kise,he maybe strong with PC+zone but he can only last 5 minutes (lol) so that's th same thing,why aren't you bashing kise then?

The difference is, Murasakibara was handling Silver in base. Without Zone like Kise. Murasakibara could've played like this the whole damn game. Kise cannot play at that level the whole game. Murasakibara was nerfed, yes, but that is what I'm going to have to take into account when I measure these players.

And unfortunately, its a nerf that is absolute nonsense.
Aug 20, 2016 6:39 PM

Dec 2014
1. Akashi
2. Kise
3. Aomine
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara
Nov 23, 2016 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
For me it would be something like : Akashi>Aomine>Murasakibara>Kise>Midorima
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Dec 27, 2016 11:08 AM
Sep 2015
1: Akashi
2: Aomine
3:Kise/Midorima
4:Murasakibara
5:Kuroko

Akashi will always be first because he is the best
Aomine is almost on par with akashi but he lacks conviction and has potential to be the best but realistically he isn't
Kise and Midorima would be third
Murasakibara would be fourth

Why people hate on Midorima is beyond me. Sure he was beaten by Akashi and I'm pretty sure aomine would beat him too but that's it. Had it not been for kuroko kagami would've lost the game as he would not have gotten Midorimas three in time. Midorima has not gone into the zone and he has 100% shooting accuracy. Imagine if he went into the zone. He would most likely improve his speed. Imagine a in zone Midorima with 100% accuracy and zone level speed. He would definitely defeat Kise for sure. As for Akashi and aomine, I'm not sure. The only one that would pose a threat to in zone Midorima is Murasakibara. Haters will say he can't go in the zone and he's bad but i know Midorima holds a place in your hearts
Feb 3, 2017 5:26 AM
Dec 2015
1. Akashi
2. Aomine/Kise
3. Midorima
4. Murasakibara

This isn't bcs i'm a fans of Akashi, but in my opinion, Akashi worth to be the first/best
Mar 18, 2017 7:39 PM
Mar 2017
1. Midorima
2. Atsushi
3. Kise
4. Akashi
5. Aomine

You guys don't realize how broken Midorima is. "Oh all he does is shoot threes." Do you guys even know what that means? He never miss, shoots anywhere in the court, not to mention he has really good defense(he rekt Kagami one on one). Atsushi only needs a few steps to move from one place to another in the 3 point range. No question, he has OP defense. Kise can do everything but for a short time only. Akashi has pseudo-zone(forgot the name) and Aomine has irregular shooting. OP but compared to Midorima, its lacking
Mar 18, 2017 8:41 PM

Feb 2015
1) Aomine
2) Aomine
3) Aomine
4) Aomine
5) Aomine
6) Aomine ( 6th man)
7) Aomine (bench)
8) Aomine (bench)
9 Aomine (bench)
10 Aomine (bench)
11) Aomine (bench)
12) Aomine (bench)
13 Aomine (bench)
14 Aomine (reserve)
15 Aomine (reserve)

"The only one who can beat me is me."

- Aomine, Generation of Miracles
Apr 14, 2017 12:35 AM

Feb 2016
Kise (Zone + Unlimited Perfect Copy) > Akashi + Aomine + Murasakibara + Midorima + Kuroko
Mar 13, 2018 5:52 PM
Mar 2018
Well since kise learned zone people said he was the best on the court vs jabberwock so with that being said
1.kise
2. Aomine and akashi
3.murakabaska
4. Midorima
Dec 11, 2018 11:38 PM
Dec 2018
i think its Like this .

.no 1. Kise
.no 2. Murasakibara
.no 3. Aomine
.no 4. Akashi
.no 5. Midorima
.no 6. kuroko

the reson for this is becuase kise unlocked the zone in the last game movie and noone can stop him when his using Perfcet Copy and THE ZONE and murasakibara is no2 becuase he is the most talanted ofthem all no3 is aomine becuase he has areadly bacily shown everything and he is the unstopableforce of the generation of miricales and last but not least Midorima witch is my personl favoritt in the show but im not gonna say his better then the others just cuz i think his the coolest so his nr 5 and lastly kuroko speaks for him self his bad only decent at passing the thing is that other humans can also use his moves
Jan 16, 2019 6:11 PM
Jan 2019
Since Kuroko no Basket is never about 1v1, I will be ranking them in terms of VALUE in a team.
You guys should also do this, basketball is a team sport, not 1 on 1.

1. Akashi - You need a floor general. He makes everyone around him better and makes the best plays. He's the captain for a reason.

2. Aomine - The primary scorer. In tight games, you need someone who can score on iso, someone who can make clutch shots off-the-dribble. Just move aside and let him lead the way.

3. Midorima - 100% accuracy and efficiency. He spaces the floor so well and gives room for others to operate. You can't win games, let alone championships, without a deadly sniper.

4. Kise - He has the versatility you need for a player. He can score, defend, shoot from inside and outside, athletic, and a phenomenal potential. He can be #1 when he reaches that full potential. He's still limited right now.

5. Murasakibara - Great defensive anchor. But I value Kise's versatility more. He's big, strong, athletic, and such, but he lacks that will and passion from a player. All 4 guys above are more valuable than him.
Top 5 All-Time Favorites:
1. One Piece
2. Kuroko No Basket
3. Detective Conan
4. Dragon Ball Z
5. Slam Dunk
Mar 27, 2023 12:12 PM
Dec 2021
1. Kise
2. Aomine
3. Akashi
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara
6. Kuroko

Kise is the best 'cause he can copy skills of each of them
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 15, 2009

5 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:55 AM

» Kuroko no basket team maker

nikz200 - Nov 4, 2014

6 by LEYODD192 »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torrible - Aug 27, 2014

72 by Kitsu-nee »»
Mar 8, 2022 4:21 PM

» Will Kuroko ever enter the zone?

okomiyaki - May 11, 2013

19 by Melih_Atas »»
Oct 21, 2018 4:46 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 135 Discussion

radiantfire - Apr 21, 2012

4 by Fantalicious »»
Apr 3, 2018 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.