Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 9 Discussion

Jun 8, 10:43 AM

Fumofu said:
Always fun to see Edward's reaction when someone calls him short! xD
Yeah, the way his reaction to exaggerates what they say every time someone calls him short is hilarious!

Jun 8, 10:44 AM

SpudUK said:
Edwards voice (on sub) is becoming more tolerable too. :D
I personally really like Edward's Japanese voice. Romi Park did a great job at voicing him.

Jun 8, 10:49 AM

sfjsiufdsijgfdj said:
I love how instead of Winry going crazy over clothes, she squeals over automail stuff. xD
That's what makes her awesome.

Jun 8, 10:52 AM

Frohike said:
Finally a less gruesome episode. The past two were a bit heavy...
I agree, it was definitely a nice refresher.

Jun 8, 10:55 AM

SomaHeir said:
also at the end did it really skip to 3 years later??
Yeah, I feel like the current time (when Ed is 15 and Al is 14) will be the main timeline for the rest of the Anime rather than when Ed was 12 and Al was 11. They're obviously going to age naturally though.

Jun 8, 11:17 AM

Robertovk said:
sfjsiufdsijgfdj said:
I love how instead of Winry going crazy over clothes, she squeals over automail stuff. xD

indeed but she is probably more expensive then one who love clothes lol.
At least fixing and creating automail is way more useful than clothes and fashion.

Jun 8, 11:20 AM

Lycan said:
It makes sense for there to be a time skip, all things considered.
Yeah, they made a good decision with that time skip.

Jun 19, 1:29 PM

Very solid episode. I liked it. So, this is where the manga and this version truly diverge, with the introduction of Leera.
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Yesterday, 6:04 PM

Oh yeah, they did adapt the events that happened in Youswell in this series. Ed's awesome in this episode. He tricks the comic relief Yoki and helps the townsfolk. This feel-good episode was definitely needed after the previous episode. Huh, Lyra's mad cute and despite being an anime exclusive character she doesn't seem all that out of place

All's well that's Youswell!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]