Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 10 Discussion

May 30, 2015 7:09 PM

At first I thought I was watching one of the season 1's episodes.

Sep 20, 2015 8:54 AM

Episode really good, fun time is the nth degree, thanks to the long time spent on Akari, Sakuraho and Himawari. Finally in the plot, if it is possible to speak, he comes into the picture also the sister of the blonde. Nice drawings and animations excellent, the same also for the sets, Yay! Compared to the previous episode I was happy with a lot more

Oct 12, 2015 10:57 PM

so once again, what do we learn today? Don't ever leave Akari alone with China!

Dec 24, 2015 11:28 AM
Shigure said:
I'm surprised Himawari thought that Nadeshiko had a girlfriend. Normally, one would a boyfriend.

As I recall, we've had a couple times now that a crush/romance has been talked about with the gender left undefined, and in both cases the person hearing about it has just assumed it was yuri.

Which does fit in with the title of the show and the fact that there doesn't seem to be many boys around (we've never seen one but they do get talked about on rare occasions). But it does make Chinatsu's worry that her feelings for Yui are "strange" a bit less credible.

Jan 27, 2016 2:25 PM
oreomonogatari

More scary Chinatsu. Loving it.

Jan 29, 2016 1:31 AM

This is the cutest.. damn cutest.
Sakurako x Himawari hahahaha.. that chibi omg those plum hands and fingers.
I want to touch them !!! *pant pant*
Poor Akari got rekt by Chinatsu kukuku.. Kyouko would be jealous as hell.

Apr 1, 2016 9:54 AM
Did anyone else notice, that during Sakurako and Himawari's walk in the forest, in the background you can see the metal barrel that Akari rolled down the hill in last season?

Jun 24, 2016 8:50 AM

Sakurako and Himawari are so cute together lol.
This episode was pretty well recycled plus extra stuff lol.

Aug 20, 2016 6:08 AM

They trolled us! The episode was more about juniors rather than seniors (I'm actually glad)

Akari's "waai..." lmao I feel bad for her.

A... I got it. Now that I think the whole trip felt somewhat off coz it felt rlly similar to the one in season 1. So this is the time loop they were talking about... and this is the reason, the juniors got the focus this season rather the seniors I see I see. Really interesting

Sakurako's nee-chan got experience.
Pfft Sakurako and Himawari got married as kids and Himawari is the husband (ticks all the yeses) Tho both are waifus in the end, but Himawari is the husbando in the relationship B)
Their relationship really is like that of an old couple tho, no doubt they got married so young.

With this, the time has looped once. Cool!

Jul 2, 2017 12:25 PM

This episode had lots of Sakurako x Himawari! Yes!
I liked their walk and how they got "lost". lol
Poor Akari made that "mindbreak" face again. Chinatsu's intentions weren't bad this time, but the outcome was pretty much the same.
Himawari and Sakurako were very cute together. Looks like Sakurako's sister shipped them when they were young. Loli Sakurako and Himawari were kawaii as hell! >////////////< (That marriage papers were cute, too.)
The travel to Kyoto had so much déjà vu. lol Looks like Kyouko noticed it somehow.

Aug 15, 8:02 AM

I still don't get this strange time paradox with Kyoto trip...
(Also it gives me "Endless Eight" flashback...)

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]