Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2012 7:28 AM

Jun 2011
Seat of the Bishop of Khvastikha, The Monastery is currently under the direct Supervision of Cardinal Smearnoff and his Supervisory Team of Executors as their headquarters.

Defeated Masters are welcome to seek refuge here. As for normal people, Morning Mass is a 7AM, Afternoon Mass at 4PM.
ChotgoriinSep 3, 2012 3:47 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2012 7:33 AM

Jun 2011
Catherine arrived,still carrying both Caster and the basket.She hummed lightly,bowing her head at various people she met,her steps aiming for the Kitchen."Mother Eliseeeeeeeeee~!" she called,as she entered.A woman in her mid forties greeted her back,smiling."I have brought the groceries." Cathy added,smile in place.

"Leave them on the counter." the woman instructed,placing an apron on top of her robes.The girl did as told.

"Are you in need of help ma'am?" she politely asked,now supporting Caster with both arms.

"No,no,go about your business,or play with that child.I'm fine here~" the elder shooed her,waving her hands in the air for emphasis.The girl chuckled,and waved goodbye.Once they left the kitchen,she headed outside.
Sep 3, 2012 7:47 AM

Apr 2011
"Mufufufufufu" said Caster "Play with child she said... alright" and with swish of his jacket/cloak he returned to his previous form and held his Master from behind saying "Let's talk about how you can keep me entertained..." in a whisper in her ear.

He was in a sort of grouchy and malicious mood now for 3 reasons: 1.) He wasn't allowed to blow up the village, 2.) He wasn't allowed to kill the Master & Servant that were in the Butcher Shop, and 3.) She fucking CARRIED him like an actual child!

So... he was in the mood to get even.
Sep 3, 2012 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
Prior to arriving to the steps of the church, he looked up. He noticed the Eastern Cross, and nodded. It was the right church that his mother usually goes to. He slowly started to make his way towards the steps, noticing that Mochi had vanished into the shadows. He looked down and smiled to himself, satisfied that his Assassin is safe. Prior to arriving to the top of the steps, he pulled out some change, and placed it into the donation basket.

He then made his way inside.
Sep 3, 2012 7:52 AM

Jun 2011
"T-this is not the place,nor the time." Catherine sighed,although she didn't move away.She placed her hand,balled in a fist,on his chest,without looking up.
"We're in a Holy place,and it's not happening." she explained,pushing rather lightly.

She really wasn't in a mood for anything,mainly for what he was thinking about doing.Only the thought made her feel somehow...revolted.

Plus...it was a Fall day.More importantly,the anniversary of the day she was found.Her birthday.
Sep 3, 2012 7:58 AM

Apr 2011
Caster instantly let her go, all deviant thought aside he spun around to look back at the church (they were behind it) and he growled as his own hands began to flex then open and close fists and he said "That same Master from earlier... he's here"

It was a weak presence, he wasn't so sure if it was because he was a weak Master or because the Assassin could dampen her Master's presence as well... either way it didn't matter. They were here... and chances were that they were looking for them too.
Sep 3, 2012 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
Catherine smacked her forehead at her Servant's words."Santa Maria...why the idiot tries to fight when the war didn't even start?!" she groaned into her palm.Sighing,she thought of a plan.

"Caster,do me a favor...disguise yourself as a priest." she told him,facing his way.Searching trough her robe,she found bandages;she proceeded to quickly bandage her left hand aswell,to hide the seals.

"We'll act normally...again..."
Sep 3, 2012 8:03 AM

Jan 2012
Hidden in the shadow's of the darkened spots of the ceiling, Mochi was watching everything that was happening. She kept an eye on Clima and noticed the presence of the same servant. They are here, I wonder why clima wanted to go towards them. I hope he isn't going to try to confront them. She told herself.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 3, 2012 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
Prior to entering the Church, he walked deeper into it, eventually finding himself standing in front of the cross. It wasn't his attempt to raise and havoc, but to just pray, and leave. If something was to go down, then It's going to go down, he can't stop it. He raised a hand, and started to mutter fake incantations that are rumored to bring good health.

He brought his hand up to his head, then down to his chest, then to the right, then left, before clamping his hands together. He then opened his eyes, and sighed.

"Life is a gift, and not a curse. Let me experience what is healthy, and what not hurts." He mumbled.
Sep 3, 2012 8:24 AM

Apr 2011
"Actually... I have a better idea" and with a swish of his jacket/cloak... he turned into a Nun. A busty, curvacious, smiling Nun... he smiled a naughty smile with a finger on 'his' lips saying "How do I look?"

Upon closer inspection... 'he' had the same face as 'his' Master.
Sep 3, 2012 8:28 AM

Jun 2011
Catherine looked at him,horrified. "Y-you son of a....!" she fumes,before groaning.Once again,she smacks her forehead."Oh,whatever.I'll be in the graveyard." she sighs,moving out.On her way,she exits the building,passes by the other Master with a brief nod,and heads straight for the court with graves.

She takes in the scenery,stopping abruptly - she inhales the scent of death,with something akin to delight.
Sep 3, 2012 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
He nodded in response, adding another smile. When she had exited, he huffed softly, and turned around. He found no more need to be in the building. He started to motion towards the door of the Church, hoping to exit without any problems.

"Interesting Nun." he thought, before motioning a hand to brush through his hair. He then turned back around, and motioned to the stuff he had forgotten. He lifted the food supplies he had set down to pray, and turned once more in attempt to exit.
Sep 3, 2012 8:39 AM

Apr 2011
Caster giggled like a little girl and shifted his face back into a female version of his own... he thoroughly enjoyed seeing his Master's embarassment like that, besides she had it coming in his opinion. Plus he enjoyed hearing her almost cuss and 'sin'... it was a new challenge for him: Making a Nun sin.

But he couldn't be lax now... the Master and possibly Servant were still on the church grounds. So he kept an eye on his Master an watched were walk past the graves in the yard.
Sep 3, 2012 8:46 AM

Jun 2011
Catherine paced leisurely between the various graves.Here and there,she knelt,clearing the dust with her hands,ripping the damaging herbs or picking up the withering flowers left by the families of the deceased.It was a habit;twice per week she did it.It was her way of paying respect to the one who are here no more.'Because it must be saddening when no one bothers remembering you.' she reasoned,puffing her cheeks.
Once she made sure everything was clean,she leaned against a tree in a far corner.Watching the setting sun,she sighed,smiling bitterly.

"Happy birthday,Kate." she mused,closing her eyes,inhaling the dark scent filling the air.Right now,she didn't care about the war,about how annoying her Servant could be,or about what Elise will make for dinner...
Sep 3, 2012 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Prior to motioning pass the doors of the Church, he noticed the nun from earlier taking the rotten flowers that were given to the dead, cleansing the grave from what has lost value. He found this action very honorable, and eventually noticed her leaning against a tree. He found himself motioning into the graveyard, and eyeing the graves. Taking in the aura of the day.

"Is everything alright?" He said aloud, taking gaze at a particular grave.
Sep 3, 2012 9:08 AM

Jun 2011
Catherine shrugged,keeping a pokerface on.In reality,her senses were wide awake.

"Are things ever alright?" she mused aloud,still gazing at the sun.Memories of long-forgotten times rapidly ran trough her mind,and she closed her eyes briefly,to escape their strain.

For a second,she wondered where is Caster...and for another,where is the boy's servant.
Sep 3, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
Clima looked over his shoulder towards her. He then took a second to answer.

"That depends on your current emotions." He replied, also wondering how his own servant is doing. He hoped that she hasn't been caught, or killed.

"Clima Virx. I remember you purchasing things from my Potion store."
Sep 3, 2012 9:21 AM

Jun 2011
"Ekaterina Saint-Basil.Nun Apprentice and Part-Time Graveyard-keeper." Cathy replied,with a slight bow of her head.

"That's your father's grave,isn't it?" she asked,looking at the white marble cross.The portrait of a smiling man was placed in an oval,golden frame,in the middle,at the place where the four ends intersected.

Quite the artwork,if you asked Kate.
Sep 3, 2012 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
"Yes. That is true. I still call myself a "Fathers Apprentice." due to I'm not the owner yet, but I still believe that his spirit is teaching me so I can carry the shop in a later time." He replied, turning around and taking a couple of steps closer to the tree, and her.

"Lovely name. Ekaterina Saint-Basil." He repeated slowly.
Sep 3, 2012 9:56 AM

Jan 2012
Hiding in the shadows Mochi watched over Clima and the nun that he was talking to. Mochi hid in a tree that was near the graveyard. What is Clima doing trying to sweet talk her or something. And by the sound of it, it looks like they have met once before.
She pulled out her tanto and kept it loose in her hand, in case of any trick's they might pull.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 3, 2012 10:17 AM

Apr 2011
Caster (still disguised as another Nun) watched the whole scene before him, many thoughts were going through his head as to how he should proceed.

A.) He does nothing, and he lets his Master dies. But if his Master dies... he will die if he doesn't find a Master within 48 hours.
B.) He doesn't let his Master, after all that was HIS Master and no one takes away things that belong to HIM.
C.) He engages and if he were to die (unlikely), he'd never get his wish from the Grail

He chose option B... but was very passive about it, he wandered down into the yard trying to draw no attention to himself. Hopefully the Assassin (where ever it was) couldn't Detect his Presence...
Sep 3, 2012 1:49 PM

Nov 2011
Feeling something sinister coming along into the field, it was faint, but it was there. He gave a light shudder as he noticed whatever was coming wasn't friendly. He dare didn't turn his head, as it may trigger an attack, as if it was the Servant of the nun, then his death was indeed inevitable. He remembered what he made his servant promise, and he meant it.

If Ekaterina decided to go hostile, he had no choice but to retaliate. He actually was thinking of forming an alliance in attempt to eliminate the rest, and bout out later.

He decided to offer this suggestion by lowering a hand down to her. He just added a charming smile to go with the offer.
Sep 3, 2012 2:01 PM

Jun 2011
In response,Ekaterina just ripped the bandages on her left hand with a powerful flex.She held her hand up;the falling sleeve revealed the three Command Seals.

"I am going to make a wild guess and assume you already figured out who I am.I don't exactly plan to engage in a fight,given the fact the war didn't officially start yet,and thus I would risk my skin." she deadpanned,her eyes narrow and cold."Master of Assassin,do not do something foolish." she spoke,a small smirk playing on her lips,as she brushed his hand aside.
Sep 3, 2012 2:29 PM

Nov 2011
Clima just huffed when his hand was pushed aside. He removed his gloves, one by one, revealing the white, half cut crescent moons with a dot on each side.

"I was actually thinking of an alliance." He then immediately attempted to grab her hand, and lift her upwards, wanting to use his bicep strength to have her in his grasp. If the pulling up was successful, a hand would be gripped at her waist, as her arm would be spread out to the side with his, as if they were about to waltz. His face uncomfortably close to hers.

If allowed, he would then speak:

"Your chest size is acceptable."

He then started to think. His assassin would probably get his head for this later, but was only doing this to test what type of reaction would come out of a 'woman of God.'

//LOL//
Tsukune-DonoSep 3, 2012 2:38 PM
Sep 3, 2012 2:35 PM

Jun 2011
To all of this,Catherine responded by landing a very hard punch on his chin,shooting down-up with a rather large amount of force.Twisting on her heels,she kicked his ankles with a low semi-arc movement.She planted one of her Black Keys on his shadow as he fell and touched the ground,preventing him from moving further.

"Give me a good reason to not let my Servant devour you on the spot,pervert." She growled,flexing her fingers.
Sep 3, 2012 2:45 PM

Nov 2011
Clima ran his tongue against his gums lightly, a response to the sudden punch, and blinked at the odd magic.

"Well, It'll be oddly embarrassing to be killed in front of my fathers grave." He started to say, attempted to move.

"And, if you do send your servant, and noticing how you need to keep me in place by keeping your blade on the ground, which means you both will be occupied. If you looked at your surrounding, oh, where is my Assassin?" He said, tilted his head up, and chuckling to himself.

"My assassin is doing what assassins do best. Do you know what assassins do best? Kill without a sound. Assassins are assassins because they assassinate because assassins can blend into there surroundings like natural assassins should.~" He said, singing the last sentence.

"Besides, it sounded like you enjoyed my sudden motions. Let's not hide under a facade, Miss Tsundere."
Tsukune-DonoSep 3, 2012 2:54 PM
Sep 3, 2012 2:57 PM

Jun 2011
"I don't have one blade only,and I can redirect attacks aimed at me." Catherine deadpanned. "As for being a Tsundere...please.I am the most honest person you can find.And,I don't enjoy stupid plays of youngsters.I love my purity the way it is." she added,her eyes scanning the surroundings.

'Caster...I have no idea if you hear me,but watch out for the direction Assassin's attack comes,if she does attack.Trace,locate,kill.' she ordered mentally.
Sep 3, 2012 3:04 PM

Nov 2011
"Lovely." He chimed. He then started to think. He hadn't given the signal for his Servant to attack, but he remembered the promise, and things didn't look like it wasn't going to end well.

"Sweet mother of lemonade, I need to stop reading Manga. I should have known Love Hina isn't the best way to score a lady, or swoon one, or make one grow flustered. He thought. He started to hum softly, drifting off into his thoughts.

"Now we are both at risk because I tried to be Tuxedo Mask."
Sep 3, 2012 3:07 PM

Jun 2011
"I would have considered you offer...if you wouldn't have been a pervert.I consider executing you on the spot,or setting you free now and killing you the first time you dare to cross paths with me again..." Catherine mused,tilting her head slightly,and toying with yet another blade.
Sep 3, 2012 3:11 PM

Nov 2011
"Well, I would have actually been congested in glee if you were to kill me now, but on the case I have a hungry mother I must bring supplies to, I assume option B would be even better." He said, looking at her direction, and smiling.

"You really are interesting." He said, looking back up, treating the situation lightly.
Sep 3, 2012 3:17 PM

Jun 2011
"I start to think you're an idiot." Catherine sighed heavily,making the Key get back into her hand.

"Sadly,I must let you go...since I don't exactly have the heart of letting an elder be deprived of her supporting pillar." she added,cracking her neck and knuckles."Plus,it's almost dinner time,and I won't have time to hide the body.Not feeling like cremating it either..." she trailed off,and pointed towards the exit of the graveyard.

"Go.And next time we cross paths,it might be the last for you...pervert." Cathy sighed once more,closing her eyes.
Sep 3, 2012 3:26 PM

Nov 2011
"Some say that. Some also say I'm just special." He replied to her in a whispered tone. He stood up, and motioned a hand to his jaw, which he gently rubbed from the punch earlier. He shook his leg a bit to get the feeling back, and leaned over to grab onto his bags.

"Sounds like a date." He replied, checking if everything is where they should be.

He clicked his tongue softly, and smiled.

"Come along, Mochi." He hummed.
Sep 3, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2011
"Santa Maria...If I wasn't on holy grounds...I could rant curses for hours." Catherine sighed,plopping down on the pathway between the grave rows.She didn't care if she got dirty.

For a moment,she closed her eyes,letting relative silence engulf her,while pushing her instincts on the farthest edges.She had to trust them,in order to survive.

And yet...a small part of her wished she could forever lay there,on the hard ground - or even underneath it.It was so calming.So peaceful.And no pain could touch you;yes,indeed.That was the greatest thing Death had to offer - a refuge,far away from all pain and suffering.

Unconsciously,she started to mumble a prayer - it wasn't an Orthodox one.Final rays of light lit the sky in fire dances,as the ginger girl's lips mumbled Ave Maria.
Sep 3, 2012 3:46 PM

Jan 2012
Mochi watched them speak to each other for a while now. She noticed that Clima had started to walk away from the girl and decided to follow him. She didn't see the girl do anything weird as he left, so she just let her be. She came out of the shadow's a few feet in front of Clima, so they wouldn't suspect that she was closer then they thought.

"So what happened between you two. I didn't hear much from where i was?"
Sep 3, 2012 3:50 PM

Nov 2011
"Nothing important really happened. Just a bit of experimenting." He said. He leveled the bag upwards, so it could be visible to her. "Let's go have this Schnitzel made." He replied, nudging his head to the side to keep his hair away from his optics.

"I did learn a few things, Mochi. One, I know I'm going to be killed. I know that we won't win whatever what the winner may get. I am aware of the rules, and of the Assassins." He said, motioning past her, and farther away from the church.

He gave a look back, and smiled.

"Assassinate me at any time, okay?"
Sep 3, 2012 4:10 PM

Jan 2012
Mochi couldn't believe what he was saying. She wondered what they could have been talking about but it didn't matter. She looked him in the eye and slapped him across the face, as hard as she could.

"You are giving up before the first day ended. I thought you were better then that. And who's say's you'll die, give me the word to kill that girl right now. I didn't sense the other servant so if I got rid of her, he would have been easier to defeat."

She couldn't take what he was saying, it just aggravated her so much.

"Look you obviously did this for a reason, now i want you to remember that reason and fight for it. Otherwise you can go kill yourself."

She said handing him her tanto.

"Your life is in your hands, so you either fight for it or Die trying. You have no idea what an assassin goes through, we have the life's of thousands in our hands and i'm handing yours to you. Now decide."
Sep 3, 2012 4:18 PM

Jun 2011
Catherine,meanwhile,approached the couple,who were too engrossed in their chat to sense her.

"Really?You really think I go down that easily?" she raised a questioning eyebrow at Assassin.She then turned towards Clima.

"I joined the war because I was ordered to.My guess is,you did out of free will.Why so much cowardice?" she taunted,eyes narrowing."A man needs to live by a code of honor.Follow you Servant's advice,and grow some backbone." she huffed,leaning against a tree.They didn't even exit the damn graveyard.
Sep 3, 2012 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
Clima was shocked from the slap, stumbling to the side softly, fighting to remain his ground, but it failed. He was now much farther from her.

"You're right." He said, a crack in his voice. He motioned a hand through his locks, to show that he was nearly crackling into tears. He gave her Tanto back to her, and clutched his bags a bit tighter.

"You're one hundred percent right." He repeated. He gave a huff of air. He looked over to her, and gave off his signature smile.

Suddenly, he noticed the nun. The smile hadn't fade just as of yet.

"Backbone? I'll grow mine one day." He said, before reaching into his bag, and pulling out a wrapped up raw steak. He threw it in her direction.

"To the church." He said, before walking out of the graveyard, and walking further away from the church.

"Come along, Mochi. You must be hungry."
Tsukune-DonoSep 3, 2012 4:22 PM
Sep 3, 2012 4:24 PM

Jun 2011
Catherine eyed the flying meat,and used her Eyes to change the trajectory so it would land swiftly into her hold.She 'tch'-ed,yelling a "Goodbye,weird man!" over her shoulder,as she held the meat underneath her arm.She now had to give this to Mother Elise..
Sep 3, 2012 4:28 PM

Apr 2011
Unbeknownest to the 3 people down in the yard, Caster was still in his Nun disguise. he had been watching AND Listening to the entire exchange... Earth Magic at its finest. With Caster's feet touching the dirt, and eith the pervert pinned to the ground like that with his Master (for he almost respected her now) and sound traveling very well through solids... he picked up every word of the conversation.

Plus his mental link with his Master surprisingly strong (girl must have a helluva Circuit in her!) because he was able to understand her intentions... so he did not interfere in any way and instead kept watch out for the Assassin. He had no idea how powerful this Servant's skills were or whether or not she could render herself invisible. But what he did know was that her Concealment was stronger than his Detection, and that was VERY dangerous for both him and his Master.

Still using Earth Magic he probed the surrounding area for the light footsteps of said Assassin... and he picked up NOTHING. He wondered whether or not the perverted Master was bluffing. He seemed to cocky though for a bluff... and then he noticed the tree. The only place where his Earth Magic didn't probe!

After the exchangement of words between the 2 Masters. he kept an eye on the tree... he saw movement in the shadows and that strange movement moved towards the enemy Master.

Caster primed a Fireball with his free hands... just in case of treachery.
Sep 3, 2012 4:32 PM

Jan 2012
Mochi smiled at his response and took back her blade, hiding it in her clothing.

"Now that's what I like to hear. Though also if you did kill yourself, it be hard finding someone who would help an assassin win a war, by killing these other servants. But still glad to have you back on board."

She said before eyeing the nun by the tree. Speaking as if she could take on anyone, though mochi has noticed her servant, was in the area, she kept her guard up, and took Clima by his arm just in case. And started to walk with him.

"Alright Clima but let's head back to the food place, where you promised me to get a drink, I've been waiting to get one this whole time."

She said with a smile.
Sep 3, 2012 4:43 PM

Nov 2011
Clima stumbled when his arm was taken. He raised an eyebrow, and huffed.

"Fine, but don't drink too many.. I have to come up with an excuse to have you live with me, and some other things. Telling my mother that I'm not in a Holy war won't really be the most upfront excuse." He said, before hearing the Goodbye yell from the Nun. He raised his free arm, and waved about.

They then returned to the Shopping District
Sep 3, 2012 4:46 PM

Jun 2011
'Come out.' Catherine called to her servant,slowly making her way towards the church.

"I must deliver this meat...and then there's dinner...how am I going to explain Caster's presence?" she mused aloud,groaning."Well...I guess Mother will make an excuse for it..." she thoughtfully conversed with herself.She felt so tired."Tired...sleep...Wait.Where will he sleep?!" she questioned aloud,knowing all too well there was no free room anywhere.
Sep 3, 2012 4:51 PM

Apr 2011
With Assassin and the Pervert Master gone, Caster resumed original look and doused his fireballs as his Master came up to the door again and he said airly "Well, well, well" with his arms crossed.

"That went well... I sincerely hope you aren't considering an alliance with that pig. Because I don't LIKE it when someone touches something that belongs to ME" said Caster both threateningly and lazily.
Sep 3, 2012 4:57 PM

Jun 2011
Catherine raised an eyebrow,and two fingers. "One,I'm not your propriety." she spoke coldly,as she reached his side,leaving only her pointer in the air. "Two,I wouldn't ally with a pervert and an arrogant woman even if the world's fate depended on it.And in our case,it kind of does." she added,letting her arm fall by her side.She started to walk towards the kitchen,and put the meat in a large fridge.Before setting down at the table - given they were the first to arrive,she looked up at him,and sighed.

"Oh,and Caster?Due to insufficient room...you're probably going to sleep in the same room as me.Try anything funny,and the Heaven is my witness - I will find a way to kill you."
Sep 3, 2012 5:03 PM

Apr 2011
"Hmph" went Caster and mocked her holding up 2 fingers saying "One: Glad to know you aren't allying... it means next time we see him I can EAT his soul. And Two: I'm not desperate enough to touch a Nun, no matter how much she begged and pleaded me to do so..."
Sep 3, 2012 5:10 PM

Jun 2011
Catherine simply shook her head,plopping down on a chair.Only her,Mother Elise,Mother Maria and sometimes Father Alexander dined there.

"I'm too tired to even argue or say a sneaky remark...please,give it a rest." she murmured,eying Caster briefly.

Then,the two Elders walked in the room,setting on the opposite side of Cathy,after setting the table."Father Alexander doesn't join us." she deadpanned,to which the eldest woman nodded.

"He was too busy,sadly.But he did told me to wish you Happy Birthday." she smiled.Kate's response was a small smile,and a light shrug.They started their prayer,and once they were done,they started to dig in.

"You seem gloomy." Elise remarked from her spot,as the young girl was busy eating fried chicken.

"She's always like this on this day." Maria replied,to which Cathy nodded.
Sep 3, 2012 5:24 PM

Apr 2011
Caster never bothered to sit down... he felt comfortable standing holding plate in his hand while eating, and you can sure as hell bet he didn't 'pray' before eating.

He ate and watched the Elders eat as well... he caught what they said about his Master's birthday but frankly he didn't give 2 fucks about birthdays. Birthdays were frankly speaking counting the years until you died... so he stopped having birthdays a long time ago. After all, Monsters like him were Deathless.
Sep 3, 2012 5:29 PM

Jun 2011
"I am,since I don't consider birthdays being necessarily special.They just show for how long you've existed...and frankly,for some,existence may be painful." Catherine started,after wiping her mouth with a napkin,prior to setting her fork down.
"Sure,everything happens for a reason - although the reason is often unknown - and we all have to carry our cross...but..." she trailed off,looking at the sympathetic women."I just don't feel the need to celebrate the twist Father had made when throwing me into this world." she ended,shrugging.

"Thank you for the meal." She ended,standing up and bowing. "I think I will retreat for the night."
Sep 3, 2012 5:34 PM

Jul 2008
The doors of the chapel burst open as a a shoe distinctly of japanese origin (it was more like a large, painted black, block of wood than a shoe) comes into view in the doorway. Diana had 'pushed' the doors open with her foot. "Oooooooooy! Anybody home? Hellooooooooo?" She shouts, seeing no one inside.

"Geez...Saber, I think we came at a bad time..."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Diana's Hotel Room

Tamoball - Sep 5, 2012

17 by Tamoball »»
Sep 20, 2012 8:32 PM

» Munozero - Shopping District ( 1 2 3 )

Chotgoriin - Sep 2, 2012

137 by Shifo-Chan »»
Sep 18, 2012 5:11 PM

Sticky: » Registration - Servant

Chotgoriin - Jul 3, 2012

18 by AngelicXI »»
Sep 15, 2012 3:29 PM

» The One who Ran, and the One who Fought

Chotgoriin - Sep 11, 2012

9 by Newmn84 »»
Sep 15, 2012 2:34 PM

» The Strike of Clumsiness, and a Dash of Charm

Shifo-Chan - Sep 6, 2012

40 by Shifo-Chan »»
Sep 15, 2012 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.