Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you agree?
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

May 2011
I was pretty well in the dark during my initial watch of this anime. One thing I have learned through researching this anime is that it requires a bit of outside knowledge in order to grasp the nature of the plot. I liked watching this quite a bit and I just didn't want to be left without a clue while enjoying it.

After I finished watching the 2nd OVA that started airing, I've been doing a bit of digging around and found some very valuable information regarding this series. I had a feeling there was something familiar about this anime on my first run through, but it was in the back of my head and it just didn't seem to come to mind.

The plot is very similar to something from Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. I have not read either of these, but I have watched the movie that Disney produced as a kid so some of these concepts did make sense to me once I knew where it was from, but I was still unfamiliar with a few details.

If you want a more detailed explanation, I have found a VERY useful comment while searching around a MAL and icantfeelmyarms pretty much nails it when it comes to describing this anime. This is a direct copy/paste so read it as if he was responding to someone. This is a very large wall of text, but it is definitely worth reading if you are unfamiliar with the story.

So ya, my overall experience with this series has turned out a lot better once I got a grasp on what was going on and watching this anime again with this knowledge made the anime a lot more enjoyable for me. It bumped my score of the first ONA up to a 9.
Sep 7, 2012 8:10 AM
Jul 2009
I did understand the plot while watching 1st ona so ;]
And when it isn't understanable it is good mindfuck:P
xxx

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyousougiga (2012) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kurini - Dec 21, 2012

56 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 22, 2021 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kyousougiga (2012) Episode 4 Discussion

Kurini - Dec 8, 2012

27 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 22, 2021 3:33 AM

Poll: » Kyousogiga 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2012

43 by Rei_III »»
Dec 14, 2020 5:59 AM

Poll: » Kyousougiga (2012) Episode 3 Discussion

Kurini - Nov 10, 2012

27 by Cloud_Illusions »»
Nov 23, 2016 3:08 AM

Poll: » Kyousougiga (2012) Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2012

37 by LhasAps »»
Aug 7, 2016 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.