Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2008 2:10 PM

Apr 2008
I'm currently working on two Inuyasha fanfics. Both can be found on either fanfiction.net or mediaminer.org. My username on fanfiction.net is inuyasha is my lover. My username on mediaminer.org is inuyasha_is_my_lover.

Lips of an Angel
Rated: M for Mature
Chapters: 5
Words: 9,974
Summary: Inuyasha and Kagome meet in elementary school and the years keep flying by. Finally Inuyasha and Kagome reach High School and they finally start being true to their feelings but Kagome's abusive dad decides that it's time to move to America! What will happen to the gang without Kagome?! BEWARE: Very light girlxgirl!!! Based off of the song 'Lips of an Angel' by Hinder. InuKag Pairing!

Dirty Dancing
Rated: M for Mature
Chapters: 3
Words: 6,072
Summary: Based off the movie Dirty Dancing (the older one) with InuKag pairing!

Please feel free to post your Inuyasha fanfics in the same mannerism that I did! Arigatou, I'll be sure to review them if you do! (and if I like the pairings... ^_^')
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 10, 2010 1:01 PM
Sep 2009
Resident Evil meets Inuyasha
This is the first time Inuyasha and Kagome get to meet the characters from Resident Evil Claire, Leon and others.
JacobHigurashiSep 11, 2010 8:59 AM
I adore Kagome because she is a really cute Inuyasha character, Sango is the same.
Sep 10, 2010 1:02 PM
Sep 2009
Inuyasha meets Guile
Guile from Street Fighter chanallges Inuyasha to a fight
JacobHigurashiSep 11, 2010 9:02 AM
I adore Kagome because she is a really cute Inuyasha character, Sango is the same.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» fav. inu couple

emo_chick - Sep 16, 2008

4 by AnimeGal2891 »»
Mar 28, 2010 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.