Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2012 2:23 AM

Apr 2008
katsu044 said:
i knew a slap was coming but damn i was not expecting something that crazy lol and then a kiss!

in other related news i'm in the small minority that still kinda doesn't understand everything that's going on besides a big battle.
There's still the big battle. What changed is that now Musashi also starts their own mission to rescue Mary.

Previously Horizon said Musashi will not disturb Mary's execution (history recreation) because Mary is volunteering by her own will and Musashi had no reason; BUT they will save her if anyone can present acceptable reason to do so.
That time, neither Velazques nor Maeda can give a reason, that's why the discussion is concluded as Musashi wont interfere.
Now, Tenzou wants to rescue Mary because he loves Mary and he'll be sad if Mary should die. With all his friends' support, they provided Horizon the reason and thus she declared Musashi will go to rescue Mary, without voiding their other deal about fighting the war against Spain under England's flag.

BTW, Mary's execution is supposed to trigger Armada battle, but Tres Espania seems to accept the court's decision that "it shall be done" as a green light to continue to the armada battle scenario.
The battle itself has begin and Felipe II has arranged Spain's defeat which is the conclusion in Testament. But Mary herself is still alive. So does it really still matter if Mary is executed or not ?
Testament's scenario about the war has been conducted and they could've just give a commoner name to Mary afterward, removing her from position of major historical character.
nseikaSep 5, 2012 2:26 AM
Sep 5, 2012 4:20 AM

Jan 2009
what a slap creating a tornado lol

and the battle is getting intense dang cliffhangers
Sep 5, 2012 5:45 AM
Jan 2011
I wonder if Tori is still the main character here?
Sep 5, 2012 6:19 AM
Jul 2012
Nasty001 said:

Yes he is...He is a good leader who delegate jobs to his trusted vassals.
Notice that he also motivates and supports his people from behind(Neshinbara, Tenzou, etc).

Personally, i think toori is the only one who can lead and stick with those weirdos from class-3 plum lol.
Sep 5, 2012 7:30 AM

Jun 2012
Nasty001 said:

He needs moar screen time.
Sep 5, 2012 8:19 AM

Apr 2010
Kimi and her actions where pretty nice this episode i really liked the slap kiss part of hers.
Masazumi's action in forming a way with of duels just before the battle before the armada where unexpected as well and all in order to help Tenzou.
I hope they can solve there actions with Elizabeth since she didn't look to happy about it.
Sep 5, 2012 11:42 AM

Jan 2011
nseika said:
katsu044 said:
i knew a slap was coming but damn i was not expecting something that crazy lol and then a kiss!

in other related news i'm in the small minority that still kinda doesn't understand everything that's going on besides a big battle.
There's still the big battle. What changed is that now Musashi also starts their own mission to rescue Mary.

Previously Horizon said Musashi will not disturb Mary's execution (history recreation) because Mary is volunteering by her own will and Musashi had no reason; BUT they will save her if anyone can present acceptable reason to do so.
That time, neither Velazques nor Maeda can give a reason, that's why the discussion is concluded as Musashi wont interfere.
Now, Tenzou wants to rescue Mary because he loves Mary and he'll be sad if Mary should die. With all his friends' support, they provided Horizon the reason and thus she declared Musashi will go to rescue Mary, without voiding their other deal about fighting the war against Spain under England's flag.

BTW, Mary's execution is supposed to trigger Armada battle, but Tres Espania seems to accept the court's decision that "it shall be done" as a green light to continue to the armada battle scenario.
The battle itself has begin and Felipe II has arranged Spain's defeat which is the conclusion in Testament. But Mary herself is still alive. So does it really still matter if Mary is executed or not ?
Testament's scenario about the war has been conducted and they could've just give a commoner name to Mary afterward, removing her from position of major historical character.
Ahh thanks for that i've been informed!.
Sep 5, 2012 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
Cool episode.
Sep 5, 2012 3:43 PM

Mar 2012
Shuhan said:
Nasty001 said:

He needs moar screen time.

Ehhhh. Where would you give him more screen time? I think him staying in the background as he is now seems okay.
Sep 6, 2012 2:23 AM

May 2010
That why Kimi "Bel Fiore" Aoi is the best she'll slap the taste out your mouth and make tornado then give you that TLC after haha and the rematch's are coming i want to see Nate Flat Chest Evasion again.
Sep 9, 2012 8:25 PM

Feb 2009
Honestly, I have no idea what's going on at this point. I've given up on trying to understand beyond the basics, character interactions are what keep me watching.
Sep 9, 2012 8:55 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, I liked the action and am looking forward to each battle, both from the armadas and from each character. I am especially looking forward to Tenzou's act. I am liking this series a lot more since I understand it a lot more than last season. 4.5/5

Sep 11, 2012 11:11 AM
Sep 2012
i love this anime, easily competes with my #1, gurren lagann, i think I've watched the entire first season like 3 times. each time I understand something new about the story. Now the action will be epic with everybody fighting towards the end of the 2nd season. Does anybody know the name of the song played during the battle between Musashi and Felipe Segundo's Army?
Sep 11, 2012 3:19 PM

Nov 2007
Err so they are aiding them as mercenaries while attacking them at the same time? This would seem to benefit Tres Espana wouldn't it?

Tori still won't put on clothes....
Sep 28, 2012 2:00 PM

Jan 2011
This is reaching its climax! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Next episode will be a rematch and will have some more epic battles!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 3, 2012 2:01 AM

Oct 2010
This episode had a rather really good heavy drama among its other factors of rather excellent values such as comedy and the outrageous Tori ass shots but hey it was rather crazy of him. So in short my thoughts.

At first I was really glad of the girl in the spoiler
for revealing her eyes. The Mecha girl always has them closed so it was refreshing to see them open.

I was quite surprised of that huge slap to Matsu by Kimi that ends in a typhoon. However it was not all. That kiss in the following,

Oh dear! Kimi has not done her ritual for a while of that one. Somehow she made Matsu realize a lot but most of all instantly calmed her down to made her think. That biting still looks to hurt. Kimi’s kisses are dangerous for the composition of one’s own lips from being hurt and bleeding.

I had no idea Juana was a half-elf but I do know that in the spoiler
along with the following,

She was MOE OVER 9000! *dies* *comes back* It’s amazing really how they portrait so MOE when she was young. Her drama touched me enough to shed out some T_T the BGM and setup were perfect.

In thee end it’s all out war that was satisfying and shall be more in #10 and of all things Hatton in the spoiler
IS KICKASS! GUY ROCKS! Hilarious! Great! Strange! He has it all! Seems he wants Honda in his dead army. NEXT EPISODE!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 9, 2013 7:29 AM

Oct 2012
Kimi slap is overpowered !!!!

Great episode we get to see some rematch and Tenzou is going to confess at his busty blond lady. At the same time they are fighting Tres Espana Armada, a great battle on two front im looking forward to the next couple of episode.
Jul 16, 2014 4:55 PM

May 2012
Great episode, let's see what's next!
Sep 3, 2014 12:19 AM

Jul 2008
That was the most epic slap ever. Not even Captain Bright can hold up to it. That said, poor Juana.

Time for some rematches.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

167 by HuTaoSimp14 »»
Feb 20, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

71 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.