Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2012 5:46 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think that as a oneshot, it was good, and also nice to see the change of having girls playing the sport and the boy being the team manager in a Jump series. Also it seems like it will be debuting as a series in few issues, with the character design for the male lead changed (he is not as handsome now)
It seems like a series that will balance both the emotional issues and the matches in a nice way and I'm really looking foward to it.
Sep 12, 2012 6:04 AM

Sep 2009

OK seriously that face creeps the shit out of me.

I accidentally went into this thinking it was the first chapter of the series. Still, this was a pleasant surprise... I actually quite enjoyed it.

But seriously. That face. It will haunt my nightmares.

Feb 12, 2013 10:20 AM

Dec 2009
great manga, loved it! Love the main characters too.
Jul 14, 2014 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
@Lindle. Your post scared the fuck out of me LOL

Good one shot and I sense there might be a love triangle soon. This is the second lacross theme series I've followed. Going to read the official manga now!
Feb 10, 2017 8:32 PM

Sep 2015
Surprising good, hope the full story lives up to this one shot
Sep 17, 2017 6:15 PM

Jun 2016
I liked it. I wish that it had put a little more focus on them actually playing the game, but it was still fine.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.