Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 2, 2012 6:39 PM

Jul 2012
I've discovered what this anime is REALLY about!

This anime does a wonderful job of masking itself as "just another ecchi/harem" however, it underestimates the minds of its viewers. See I, the great Akarin, have discovered the true intentions of this anime. It's not trying to be an ecchi, or a harem, or even a comedy!

You see, this anime is trying to convince you. It's main purpose and goal is to take every single thing that makes the harem genre wanted on a murder trial and combines them all into no, not just one anime, but in ONE EPISODE! It's trying our patience, our intelligence, doing all it can to throw cliches and fanservice at you until you finally decide one thing.

"These genres are shit together, I give up."

To accomplish this goal, it decided to throw in themes that will not only turn off most viewers (incest) but also overuse even the most rundown of tropes and cliches as it can and execute them in the worst way possible! Showing you the absolute worst side of these genres!

Why else would it do this other then to convince you to finally say screw it! whenever these shows come up? The answer? None. Now, I may hate everyone and have no faith at all in the common man, however there is no doubt in my mind that no one could even come close to having the capability of making this adaption thinking, "this is a good anime."

This anime is being terrible on purpose to test our patience against all of this. I salute all of us who have stuck this long, and will continue to salute those who carry on with this genre even after watching this abonomity.

Thank you, KonoImou, for showing us all the light of terribad.
Sep 2, 2012 7:03 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ihateeveryone said:
LOL. I don't know that it's that bad - I've seen worse. However, it is on the edge of my "drop or continue" line right now.

ihateeveryone said:
Now, I may hate everyone and have no faith at all in the common man, however there is no doubt in my mind that no one could even come close to having the capability of making this adaption thinking, "this is a good anime."
Oh, now see you're not as bad as you think you are because that kind of thinking actually implies you think better of people than you say you do. I have no doubt in my mind that the people who made this put their heart into it, and I also have no doubt that there are going to be people out there who think this is one of the best things ever. So, does that mean I'm even more cynical than you are? ;)
Sep 2, 2012 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
Cratex said:
ihateeveryone said:
LOL. I don't know that it's that bad - I've seen worse. However, it is on the edge of my "drop or continue" line right now.

ihateeveryone said:
Now, I may hate everyone and have no faith at all in the common man, however there is no doubt in my mind that no one could even come close to having the capability of making this adaption thinking, "this is a good anime."
Oh, now see you're not as bad as you think you are because that kind of thinking actually implies you think better of people than you say you do. I have no doubt in my mind that the people who made this put their heart into it, and I also have no doubt that there are going to be people out there who think this is one of the best things ever. So, does that mean I'm even more cynical than you are? ;)

You don't get it I'm implying that it'd be more logical for a human being to actually consider and go through jumping off a bridge because everyone else is then it would be for someone to write this anime with the intentions of it being good. That's not really thinking highly of people if you ask me. Perhaps I'm too soft?

For the rest: Oh opinions.
Sep 2, 2012 7:43 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ihateeveryone said:
You don't get it

Perhaps not - but, it doesn't appear to me that is what you said. Whatever.

ihateeveryone said:
For the rest: Oh opinions.
I see. Sorry to bother you.
Sep 3, 2012 12:00 AM
Aug 2012
That's an awesome zombie ride lol
Sep 3, 2012 12:54 AM

Sep 2010
I love happy ending. Man to be honest. I dont mind if he go for either of them. They are all nice and good to me.
I am mostly rooting for Rinka Kunitachi ending.
Harem ending is fine too but... hopefully its not a crappy harem ending -_-
Sep 3, 2012 6:09 AM
Jun 2012
Kunitachi ftw! :)
Sep 3, 2012 4:09 PM

Nov 2007
What the hell dude? be a man and look up there skirts.

They practically beg him to look then get mad when he does and act embarassed. typical but makes no sense.

Okay seriously. Ikusu = hot reverse trap. She also just sits around his place completely nude all the time. He shows no interest here either. Does he even want any of the girls? I'm questioning this dude.

And Kunitachi joins the harem quickly. She strips and offers herself, and again the dude chickens out.

I'm seriously wondering if he even likes girls at this point. He has to get married to get his inheritance, and take over after his father. He's got girls offering themselves like nothing. It's almost proven none of these four or the reverse trap are the sister.

Still picking Tendou to be the sister. Seems the most likely choice unless they swerve with reverse trap, that cafe girl, or one of the previous girls.

I think Kunitachi was the best yet. I mean just pick her or have a harem.
Sep 4, 2012 9:26 AM

May 2011
Would've been a great episode if it weren't for the MC. =/
Sep 4, 2012 12:32 PM
Feb 2012
Like a blonde angel descending to earth. Beautifully animated scene.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 5, 2012 3:31 PM

Jun 2012
Shougo might be one of the gayest MC's of all time.
Sep 8, 2012 7:11 AM

Aug 2010
Shuhan said:
Shougo might be one of the gayest MC's of all time.

^This.

As mediocre as the harem parts are, the whole investigation thing is at least somewhat interesting. 3/5.
Sep 12, 2012 11:40 AM

Jan 2011
Shougo damn you pussy boy how about you go do something?
I've got nothing more to say.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 14, 2012 8:42 PM

Sep 2011
I think I have a new favorite
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Sep 16, 2012 8:20 AM

Apr 2009
It's crazy just how much Shougo has gotten used to Mr. X's naked antics in his room. The love-tunnel-zombie-arcade combo attraction was quite unique.

It's a bit unbelievable that the straight arrow Rinka would agree to get involved in such a shady scheme, but I guess that's the traditional elite Japanese priority on family honor and status above all else for you. I have nothing to say about Shougo refusing Rinka's bold advances.

Well, that wraps up Rinka's arc then. At this point, I don't think anyone would even believe she'd be the real little sister. It's been the boy who cried wolf over and over again now. Maybe it's Mana's turn now to become the next suspect...
Sep 18, 2012 2:11 PM

May 2011
Ahh pretending to be a couple was a great idea for Shougo and haha it looks like the idea turned out great with Rinka believing and wanting to be his real girlfriend now. Rinka was great this episode and she really sky rocketed up my rankings. Hmmm still leaning towards Miyabi a little bit but Rinka's right up there with her.

PIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Sep 29, 2012 1:22 PM
Dec 2010
It might just me but isn't it strange that girls in this anime can strip naked in front of MC without second thought but they get embarrassed by having seen their panties under skirt ?

Also how can MC keep on preventing anything from happening with girls it's way too much for young male to suppress XD

Oh wait minute. I've forgotten important thing.. "don't think about illogical details when watching anime with fan-service" XD

Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartySep 29, 2012 1:29 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Nov 24, 2012 11:57 PM
Nov 2011
Well if we presume the three in the close harem aren't it and it's not mei, that leaves... hrms the othre Council member (doubtful), The President... Maybe? Or its all a big ole joke.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 27, 2012 3:46 PM
Nov 2010
Rinka is the best. And this episode is still the best episode in the entire show.
Jun 7, 2013 8:17 AM

Nov 2012
lol the beginning is funny.. the skirt scene.. lol XD

btw love when rinka in swimsuit :p
but kinda weird when rinka get some weird liquid in zombie shooter lol XD

btw the ending yey yeah I thought rinka was gonna kiss shougo but I was wrong :p its better than that XD
Aug 31, 2013 7:52 AM

Jun 2011
danthom1704 said:
I like the prospect of Rinka as his bride. It's a good match. Hope she stays a little tough and not go all girly.
Kugutsue said:
Rinka is definitely the prettiest in my opinion. Shougo is an idiot, what else is new?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 4, 2013 4:53 PM

Aug 2009
well no wonder, a certain anime site labeled ep9 as ep8, no wonder i felt something was out of place.

About ep:
Love tendou kaichou :D so adorable
awesome swimsuit, and of course ur accidental boob grab (yum)
good SCR scene, kunitachi is hot
awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah
May 28, 2014 8:44 AM

May 2012
Another one joins his inner harem circle :3 Pretty funny development, I like where this is going :p
Nov 1, 2016 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
Yeah I don't think there is any person on this planet smart enough to understand the message she wanted to give him by screwing him over.
Apr 7, 2018 1:12 AM

Sep 2013
Bland....bland is the word for this anime.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 4, 2018 5:50 PM

May 2010
Rinka's pretty cute, and apparently just as horny as all the other girls Shougo enountered recently :x
Nov 12, 2020 9:23 PM

Feb 2016
She's sweet too :3
I fucking hate beta males with a passion! (but what he was doing would probably be the right thing to do story-wise -_-)
Jan 20, 2021 2:36 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Maybe at the end of the day Rinka will change?.. As maybe she's not that strict as she appears to be.. Well, at least I liked, how she was at the very end - when offering Shougo lunch.. Maybe she is girl like this, and was overly strict only in her this "reaching Shougo's training", or whatever.. But she still has to show her colors more, really..
Also, I guess it's a progress.. That he finally has one girl as a partner.. Wonder, what he'll do now.. Both with Rinka, and with other girls..
Apr 13, 2021 1:10 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The amusement park date was pretty fun :)
And well, Kunitachi isn't the sister but at least he's ""kinda"" going out with her now xDD
May 28, 2021 11:05 AM
Mar 2021
the student council scene is the best scene in this anime.

first the setting, holyyyy the background where the light is focused on them it was their moment.

music, pretty self explanatory the soundtrack makes you feel something in your heart.

art, ok i guess its not the best scene with great art but in this scene it may look useless but the camera focus effect makes it eye catching.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.