Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 27, 2013 3:52 AM

Sep 2012
SayakaMagica said:
Lol, it took him until morning to even try to escape. Shogi all night, huh? Well, at least his opponent was a beautiful girl. Michiru looks like she could become a good sniper or spy...

Chisato got jealous during the compulsory test of courage. That was quite the dramatic look on her face after Yuuki told her his love wasn't romantic. Of course, I'd like to see the big picture first before making any summary judgment about their relationship. It seemed almost as if Chisato had done something unforgivable to him, something related to the accident.

Hmm, I never expected the twist that the Shinonome sisters really were full-blooded sisters. Hazuki really loved the woman that she thought was her mother, eh? That was some good cathartic drama right after. It would be amusing to see them team up on teasing Yuuki after this.

just saying 1 thing Yuuki is just not sure of hes own feelings, as he say'd before he dose not know what love is, & second reason, hes hesitation is also connected to that accident but not that way as u think, it comes out later, also he believes that Chisato sees him as pro replacement
Sugram22Feb 11, 2018 10:42 AM
Feb 27, 2013 3:55 AM

Sep 2012
Scorpion_n said:
Raisken said:
King_Zero said:
While it was about Satsuki route, I am pretty sad since her route is more or less resolved and which means, no Satsuki ending.. :/

Now, I only wish, I could either read Japanese or someone had started translating its Visual Novel.

You know in VN Yuuki confessed to Satsuki at that time, but in the anime they can do a story first and then give us a wanted confession from Yuuki towards one of the girls. So don't get your hopes down because of that.

So true. I hope for a Satsuki end too :)
Lately some VN adapted anime series haven't gone for the first cover girl. They pretty much take the main elements from all routes and complete the plot to move on to the girl ending in the last 1~2 episodes.

Damn, Chisato pissed me off from the beginning. I was so glad when he kinda shot her down. I mean, cmon, Satsuki is so more entertaining and levelheaded. Also her voice sounds so soothing. *-*

i u think its the end cause he shot her down then ur wrong!!! :)
Feb 27, 2013 4:00 AM

Sep 2012
DELiTO said:
Oh well, they took out Chisato early :o - Who's it gonna be? >:3

if u think that u will be surprised
Feb 27, 2013 4:21 AM

Sep 2012
not rooting for nay1 (well maybe for harem i do lol) but i do like Hazuki Satsuki & Mifuyu & also that girl who gets bullied, this 5 are my favorites, but for some reason i think i wold go for Hazuki :D, specially when i was 17, cause back then i had young Teacher complex :D (or how to call it), so u can say that i loked at woman who were older then me :D at that time, so if my school wold have had a young Teacher i wold have probably started hitting on her :D, but all teachers in my school were old hags (no offence), 45-60 :(, over i'm 25 right new, not saying how much over 25 :D
Sugram22Feb 11, 2018 10:44 AM
Apr 8, 2013 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
Another good episode.
The childhood friend deserves his love.
May 1, 2013 6:51 PM

Jan 2012
that prez seems to be related to Michiru..... just a pure guess though..

good anime is good..
May 3, 2013 3:21 PM

Aug 2010
Another great episode. Chisato sort of got rejected this episode but I'm sure that wasn't the end of it.

It's good that the sisters finally reconciled. All I know is that if I was the MC I would chose Hazuki.
Dec 15, 2013 8:05 PM

Jun 2009
Ugh. I think this is my least liked episode. I wish I cared more so I could have cried with the sisters. Oh well. One more mystery solved and one more episode down until the end. :D
Feb 18, 2014 11:29 AM

May 2013
The drama sets in on this episode.
May 1, 2014 4:25 AM

Mar 2014
I Wanna See Hazuki/Satsuki Route not chisato but I do not hate her though.
Hopefully , Satsuki is ended up with Yuuki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2014 3:51 PM

Jun 2014
What a powerful episode. I'm happy that the sisters got along after all.
Sep 28, 2014 10:47 AM

Sep 2014
Yep I knew it.. They're gonna play shogi, with just the 2 of them in the middle of the night with just the 2 of them in the room lol..

On another note.. This was a touching EP.. I'm still kinda sad that Yuuki doesn't love Chisato the way she does.. Hopefully with the remaining EP that'll change.. And now we have a little background on the Shinonome family.. I'm expecting more drama to come..
Dec 5, 2014 10:55 AM

Jul 2012
Good episode. As I expected, Shinonome is easily my favorite girl in this show. I find it unlikely that she'll "win", though.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
May 28, 2015 12:56 PM

May 2014
Good to know that Yuuki is aware of Chisato's feelings. So he is not just a dense bastard like most of the MCs.

Shinome sisters' backstory was very emotional. Is nice to see them in good terms. And for the first time I think for a sensei as a true harem heroine... Even though I hoped that Satsuki would kiss Yuuki at the beginning of the episode.

I like this anime up to now :D
Jun 1, 2015 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
heavy ep on the shinonomes

dat family drama

and rip friendzone chisato

i hope this isnt the end of sensei arc, need more sensei!

on the other hand, mouri president is on guard
Jul 11, 2015 12:58 AM

Aug 2013
What do you do when your hot ass teacher, whom you've already kissed, legitimately confesses her love to you...then immediately after her equally hot ass younger sister, indirectly confesses to you by challenging her?

Seriously, I wouldn't even know who to pick. I was rooting for Hazuki in the back of my mind because I thought she would just be a support character who sexually teased him. So naturally I rooted for Satsuki, who was just indisputably the best girl. But then they BOTH became legit choices, and rivals at the same goddamn time.

Gun to my head, I would not be able to make a choice. It would have to be both. Somehow convince them into a harem. That is literally the only thing I could think of.
Aug 17, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2010
Am I the only person going, "wat" throughout this entire fucking show?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2016 11:12 AM

May 2013
This anime exceeded my expectations at first i thought this would just be a shitty harem typical anime and yes i know its not a harem anime but it feels and looks like harem to me.

This episode made my chest hurt and gave me some feels I really like the teacher and i really like her story and drama.
Sep 12, 2016 4:55 AM

Dec 2014
hazuki san past is out..... but I felt bad for the main PC to be used like that
Oct 5, 2016 3:40 AM

Jul 2013
Looks like Hazuki-sensei is serious about him. Damn lucky mofo.

I prefer if this won't have any drama at all. If Ojima will get involved with everyone's problems it would just make everything complicated. Whatever I'm just really more interested about the election.
Oct 13, 2016 3:58 AM

Mar 2015
I dont know why but I want more politics action. I need a dose of it XD

Its quite God skill to continue playing Shogi without board.

I really dont know who will Yuuki choose his girl but in a normal pattern will be Chisato?

3.3/5
Sep 5, 2017 6:38 PM

Jun 2017
Oh man, I am so sorry for Chisato :( She really is a unique and adorable character but Yuuki doesn't love her in the same way as she loves him...

Nevertheless, I really want a Satsuki route :)

She is really cute and having such a 'special' sister makes her even more interesting.

Feb 11, 2018 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
one he doesn't quite know yet what love second he believes that Chisato sees him as brother replacement, well she kid of does, she is confused to between romantic & sis love
Mar 19, 2018 11:37 PM

Nov 2013
Shogi showdown. At least the sisters are reconciled now.

Satsuki almost kissed Yuuki. Too bad, that he got a shower from Hazuki instead.

Chisato suffered a rebuff. That hurt. It was needed in my opinion though.

While the moving toilet was creepy, how she crawled beneath it was hilarious.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 10, 2018 9:55 PM

Mar 2013
I don't like Hazuki. She's selfish and immature. Pretty detestable. I don't think that her problems and the fact that she feels lonely justify her acting. She doesn't have any kind of control over herself. Kinda expected the fact that they're blood sisters, but Satsuki is not to blame for anything that happened with her mother. Giving her shit for it all this time is pretty fucking stupid. Satsuki even apologized herself for it. Also her reasoning to not forgive her family... Her tears don't faze me tbh.

I also hate that Yuuki is so deliberately dumb, oblivious and unable to react to the teacher and tell her to stop. In fact, Yuuki is unable to react to any of the girls in any way or form. Chisato really seems to love him and doesn't deserve that treatment. Also poor Mifuyu... Imagine being in love with such a dense guy.
Jul 20, 2020 4:14 PM
Dec 2015
Like a good radical-chic, our wanna-be president Oojima goes out of his way to get himself into a scandal... but he fails. It'll be for the next term.
Aug 26, 2020 6:35 AM

Feb 2019
Didn't expect that Hazuki-sensei backstory. I definitely feel her sadness about the status of her late mother. If she now accepts her family, it was like her mother was never there and like there was nothing binding them. Glad the sisters reconciled.

I don't ship anyone yet (although it's definitely between Chisato, Satsuki, and Isara), but seeing Yuuki say to Chisato directly that it's not romantic love was painful...

I still wonder Yuuki will end up with. 8 episodes in and it's still not clear.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.