Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yama Hime no Mi Episode 3 Discussion


#1
Aug 29, 2012 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1643
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow... I really enjoy this episode more than the last 2. This one is a lot more simple... and a lot hotter imo... it's definitely rewatchable for fap purposes :)

9/10
 
#2
Feb 16, 2013 9:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 12
sirhcnil said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow... I really enjoy this episode more than the last 2. This one is a lot more simple... and a lot hotter imo... it's definitely rewatchable for fap purposes :)

9/10


Generally speaking, I prefer the first two episodes of any series because they usually have the most original ideas.

The third one wasn't bad, compared to other hentai series. It had its hot moments. But I still think the second one was the best, followed very very closely by the first episode.

But as a whole, I enjoyed them.

It wasn't over-the-top and I liked the realization aspect that your own mom was engaged in sex with other men!
 
#3
Aug 26, 2013 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 215
TheUnforeseen said:
sirhcnil said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow... I really enjoy this episode more than the last 2. This one is a lot more simple... and a lot hotter imo... it's definitely rewatchable for fap purposes :)

9/10


Generally speaking, I prefer the first two episodes of any series because they usually have the most original ideas.

The third one wasn't bad, compared to other hentai series. It had its hot moments. But I still think the second one was the best, followed very very closely by the first episode.

But as a whole, I enjoyed them.

It wasn't over-the-top and I liked the realization aspect that your own mom was engaged in sex with other men!


It was the son's friend that was having sex with his mom.
 
#4
Sep 19, 2013 8:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 7
I liked the first 2 eps more, this mother was a big whore. And there wasn't a proper conclusion, but still good.
 
#5
Sep 19, 2013 8:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 7
TheUnforeseen said:
sirhcnil said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow... I really enjoy this episode more than the last 2. This one is a lot more simple... and a lot hotter imo... it's definitely rewatchable for fap purposes :)

9/10


Generally speaking, I prefer the first two episodes of any series because they usually have the most original ideas.

The third one wasn't bad, compared to other hentai series. It had its hot moments. But I still think the second one was the best, followed very very closely by the first episode.

But as a whole, I enjoyed them.

It wasn't over-the-top and I liked the realization aspect that your own mom was engaged in sex with other men!
100% agree.
 
#6
Feb 16, 2014 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 165
This episode is fantastic in terms of fap material. For some reason the mom was insanely hot in this episode. It may be just me who thinks that but whatever.
 
#7
May 9, 2014 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 448
This story, of the hot mom having sex with the school mate, is more tragic than the first story.

In the first story, the mom leaves and the son sort of inherits real estate (their apartment). And gets a chance to be independent.

In Episode 3's story, the villain is a true villain. Remember, he wants the son to get out of the house so he can have more sex. And the mom agrees with him. So from then on, the son always has a sword (metaphorically speaking) hanging over his head. Anytime the immature school mate wants, he can order the mom to kick her son out of the apartment.

And where can a high school kid go? Can he find an apartment on his own? Will his mother help? I doubt it since it's obvious she just wants the son out of her life so she can have more sex.
 
#8
Jun 18, 2014 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 26
Teckmeister said:
This story, of the hot mom having sex with the school mate, is more tragic than the first story.

In the first story, the mom leaves and the son sort of inherits real estate (their apartment). And gets a chance to be independent.

In Episode 3's story, the villain is a true villain. Remember, he wants the son to get out of the house so he can have more sex. And the mom agrees with him. So from then on, the son always has a sword (metaphorically speaking) hanging over his head. Anytime the immature school mate wants, he can order the mom to kick her son out of the apartment.

And where can a high school kid go? Can he find an apartment on his own? Will his mother help? I doubt it since it's obvious she just wants the son out of her life so she can have more sex.


agree. But surely i say the second son was a bitch. He could've come out of that wardrobe and kick his friends ass. but he didn't he just stands there and faps.

if he really wants her badly he could've bang her own mom (sounds insane) but that would be only and only perfect way to get rid out of his problems. since her mom only wants to have sex.

the both mothers were big whores, after i finished this anime. i felt so bad. it was fun until i saw the end.

the both stories are too dark. there is another anime like this : Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san: The Animation

^ in this anime , the son is a bitch. both animes are sames , that's their son's fault. They should've become one with their mom, but they didn't.

There are others like taboo charming mother and immortal mother, better than this one.

i really feel sad, i can't watch this anime again.

sorry if spell bad.


Ï åm véñgeãñçé , thë vøíçé õf mµtè$. ï ãm Ðárkñé$$. I am Kíñg Øf Ðárkñéşş
.....

< K.Ø.Ð
 
#9
Apr 18, 2016 10:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2
darking2jarlie said:
Teckmeister said:
This story, of the hot mom having sex with the school mate, is more tragic than the first story.

In the first story, the mom leaves and the son sort of inherits real estate (their apartment). And gets a chance to be independent.

In Episode 3's story, the villain is a true villain. Remember, he wants the son to get out of the house so he can have more sex. And the mom agrees with him. So from then on, the son always has a sword (metaphorically speaking) hanging over his head. Anytime the immature school mate wants, he can order the mom to kick her son out of the apartment.

And where can a high school kid go? Can he find an apartment on his own? Will his mother help? I doubt it since it's obvious she just wants the son out of her life so she can have more sex.


agree. But surely i say the second son was a bitch. He could've come out of that wardrobe and kick his friends ass. but he didn't he just stands there and faps.

if he really wants her badly he could've bang her own mom (sounds insane) but that would be only and only perfect way to get rid out of his problems. since her mom only wants to have sex.

the both mothers were big whores, after i finished this anime. i felt so bad. it was fun until i saw the end.

the both stories are too dark. there is another anime like this : Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san: The Animation

^ in this anime , the son is a bitch. both animes are sames , that's their son's fault. They should've become one with their mom, but they didn't.

There are others like taboo charming mother and immortal mother, better than this one.

i really feel sad, i can't watch this anime again.

sorry if spell bad.
I'm here for the NTR not incest bruh
 
Aug 1, 2016 12:31 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 4778
Episode 1 was the weakest in my opinion. Two and 3 have more of the trademarks of Sanbun Kyouden style… Overall this was a good Hentai.

Teckmeister said:
This story, of the hot mom having sex with the school mate, is more tragic than the first story.

In the first story, the mom leaves and the son sort of inherits real estate (their apartment). And gets a chance to be independent.

In Episode 3's story, the villain is a true villain. Remember, he wants the son to get out of the house so he can have more sex. And the mom agrees with him. So from then on, the son always has a sword (metaphorically speaking) hanging over his head. Anytime the immature school mate wants, he can order the mom to kick her son out of the apartment.

And where can a high school kid go? Can he find an apartment on his own? Will his mother help? I doubt it since it's obvious she just wants the son out of her life so she can have more sex.
+1

darking2jarlie said:
But surely i say the second son was a bitch. He could've come out of that wardrobe and kick his friends ass. but he didn't he just stands there and faps.
Seriously, the masturbating with your tears thing is just getting old... And just laughable. I'd take the mysterious guy with a pipe to the back to the head rather than this tired trope.
 
Sep 3, 2016 5:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 2
I liked episode 3 more than the other 2.
More realistic, I don't like extreme situations in sex, such as BDSM and that shit.
in the 3 episodes I didn't like the over-the-top dialogues where the mothers talk just like cheap pornstars, I want dialogues to be as realistic as possible. But overall, episode 3 was really really hot, the main reason is the mother, sh's freaking hot, damn ! I wish am a hentai character to fuck her :D
her hairstyle, her face, her hot body, my god !pffffff ! insanely hot .
also the story was good despite the fact that the presentation itself or the introduction for the doubts are somehow dumb, I mean it was really obvious from the first scene that the friend is banging the mom, can't they be more discrete for fuck's sake ?
 
Dec 16, 2016 8:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 24
have been watch eps 3 until end, well i feel little regret with ending
i hope the son get "revenge" for her mom & his friends
 
Mar 7, 2017 12:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
I thought this ep was pretty hot, which is consistent with the other two eps. As for the people who say revenge, y'all realize that the mother wanted it. She was not being raped or harmed.

I find it silly how, in this day and age, society still has people who are closed-minded. I would only agree with beating his friend up, if the guy has the mother kick him out. He planted the seed in her (pun intended), but will she actually go through with it? Furthermore, she's a single mother, so she's not exactly cheating on anyone.

Some issues that could annoy people are the age difference, the biological status (one's a mother, the other is a shounen), and of course, the way she's allowing him total control. Overall, a great ep and series. Let's just say it's "re-watchable".
 
Sep 19, 2017 7:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 3
xhellfokr said:
I thought this ep was pretty hot, which is consistent with the other two eps. As for the people who say revenge, y'all realize that the mother wanted it. She was not being raped or harmed.

I find it silly how, in this day and age, society still has people who are closed-minded. I would only agree with beating his friend up, if the guy has the mother kick him out. He planted the seed in her (pun intended), but will she actually go through with it? Furthermore, she's a single mother, so she's not exactly cheating on anyone.

Some issues that could annoy people are the age difference, the biological status (one's a mother, the other is a shounen), and of course, the way she's allowing him total control. Overall, a great ep and series. Let's just say it's "re-watchable".


Yea. I can understand the rage part on episode 1 and 2. He get angry when he see her mother treated as a mere cumdump.

On episode 3 i cant get the rage feeling, I mean her mother is single and yea its a bit uncommon and a bit awkward that her mother is falling to a guy with his age and also his friend but that's still at tolerable level. I mean, come on he already a highschooler that mean he already 17/18 ++

In Japan maybe this kind of relationship is "inappropriate" which is an adult (age 20+) had a sex relation with a juvenile (under 20) can cause some sort of problem with law or etique in some prefecture. But overall its still okay, and nothing wrong with that on common sense.

The only problem I guess was the MC (the son) think someone barging in his comfort zone or teritory and his friend (his mother boyfriend) become so possessives by thinking to kicking him from the house..

The son jerk watching his mother have sex.. Well its quite normal LMAO
 
May 6, 2018 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2662
I really wish this anime had ended with the previous episode (it was such an entertaining conclusion).
 
Top