Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2012 9:55 AM

Jun 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It kinda sucks to see Byakuran and Xanxus lose so badly.. :(
Aug 29, 2012 9:57 AM

Apr 2008
Ughhhhhhh, Byaku and XAXXUS getting hurt so bad. Did XAN get his legs cut off?!?! I must be blind.

~ Ahaha! Chou Kotetsujin MOSCAAAAAAAAAA! </super robots>
Aug 29, 2012 10:06 AM

Jun 2010
Woooooah Jagger too stronk
Aug 29, 2012 10:12 AM

Jan 2012
Great chapter, its depressing to see some of the most powerful characters losing so badly:(
Aug 29, 2012 10:13 AM
Mar 2012
the author is like screw them all
Aug 29, 2012 10:18 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, such a massacre o.O
Aug 29, 2012 10:51 AM
Sep 2011
Dayuum, Verde's acting tough. Wanna see him beat Jager hopefully and hope that Tsuna'll come soon :I
Aug 29, 2012 11:05 AM

Jun 2012
Byakuran, waaah~! q.q

Let's see how will Verde handle things ;o
Aug 29, 2012 11:14 AM

Apr 2011
Things are getting worse and worse. :(

I don't think that Verde will be able to hold him off for a long period of time.
Aug 29, 2012 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
It's just like Byakuran to shake Jager's hand x)

And Green Mosca with Verde piloting it will just stall for time for Tsuna to arrive.
Aug 29, 2012 11:28 AM

Jul 2009
Kaguya said:

VOI,what is going on with khr,seriously,stop hurting my favourites!!!
especially,what happened with squalo dammit >.<
xanxus and byakuran got hurt too now T.T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2012 11:59 AM

Aug 2011
At least Mukuro is 100% okay.... <3
Aug 29, 2012 12:01 PM

Jul 2012
I think enma is next.
Anyhow bsdruigb Noooo:(
Saving up money for Cosplay.~
Aug 29, 2012 12:05 PM

Mar 2012
Verde is finally in his adult version!~ Looks badass but I don't think he can hold Jaeger for long time...
Oh no Xanxus, Squalo & Byakuran :<
Do not worry, be happy ~
Aug 29, 2012 2:21 PM

Nov 2011
lol massacre and right after that adult Verde ... awesome
Aug 29, 2012 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
The boss villains of the pasts, their nothing against Jager.
Xanxus, not only his arm, but his two legs slashed.

Byakuran was defeated just like that.

Now, Verde is using that Mosca! Hoho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2012 2:47 PM

Jul 2012
"I'll shake your hand Jagger-kun" Oh Byakuran XD

Man, I don't know if I was prepared for this. One of the zombies guys said to Tsuna something along the lines "As long as Bermuda is with him (Jagger)"...so maybe it is a hint.

Aug 29, 2012 3:30 PM
Jun 2012
This manga can't stop making me shock.
I didn't think that Xanxus, Squalo, or byakuran would hurt that bad 0.o
Besides of that, Verde's look is kinda.....
Sorry For my Bad English lol

Aug 29, 2012 4:09 PM

Sep 2010
Awesome chapter.

lol "I'll shake your hand Jaggerkun". xD

Finally we get Verde's present please mad scientist to the rescue!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 29, 2012 4:19 PM
Jul 2012
My god, the feels. I WANT TO KNOW IF THE ANGELSHARK LIVED OR NOT! D:
Or course, both Byakuran and Xanxus going down.. fishy, I'm suspecting they'll live with all of these majorly loved characters 'dying'.

I mean, I was too enraged by Squalo and Xanxus to laugh at Byakuran "I'll shake your hand, Jager-kun! :D"

On the plus side, adult form of my favorite arcobaleno.

SAVE THEM WITH YOUR DYING WILL, VERDE!
or, you know, wait for Tsuna to do that.
Aug 29, 2012 7:06 PM

Mar 2009
maaaaaaaan, things have gotten real violent really quickly o.O

though adult verde = awesome like seeing ANY adult arcobaleno ne~

taynis said:
One of the zombies guys said to Tsuna something along the lines "As long as Bermuda is with him (Jagger)"...so maybe it is a hint.

aye, was thinking the same thing o:
Aug 29, 2012 8:08 PM

Jun 2012
All of Tsuna's strongest rivals stand no chance against Jagger. It's really just a a one sided massacre. The adult acrobalenos are the only ones that can handle him even if it's only temporary.

taynis said:
One of the zombies guys said to Tsuna something along the lines "As long as Bermuda is with him (Jagger)"...so maybe it is a hint.

I saw that too (it's to obvious not to be a hint). Every "bad guy" always has a weakness, Jagger is no exception. If they separate Bermuda from Jagger, I believe Jagger won't be invincible anymore and Tsuna and the gang would stand a solid fighting chance.
Aug 29, 2012 8:36 PM

Jun 2009
YOU GO VERDE!
Byakuran and Xanxus tho :( Also what happened to Squalo? I neeeed to know ;A; booohoooo :(
Aug 29, 2012 8:43 PM

Jun 2012
tohzuki said:
YOU GO VERDE!
Byakuran and Xanxus tho :( Also what happened to Squalo? I neeeed to know ;A; booohoooo :(

They're all alive and protected by plot armor (yes, even Squalo). If any of them will die (which I doubt), the author will have to build up their deaths. And so far, it's all been pretty anti-climatic.
Aug 29, 2012 10:11 PM

Sep 2010
PirateKingz said:

They're all alive and protected by plot armor (yes, even Squalo). If any of them will die (which I doubt), the author will have to build up their deaths. And so far, it's all been pretty anti-climatic.

Like when I thought that Byakuran was dead when he got caught in Collonello's (sp?) blast cause of his speech.

The fanbase has really been getting on my nerves the past couple weeks over this. I bet if the girls were in this position and not the guys everyone would be like "KILL THOSE BITCHES, KILL THEM!" and cheering in the streets.

Stay classy KHR fanbase.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 29, 2012 11:35 PM

Mar 2011
Awesome chapter.Jager is too OP damnit.I think this arc is the last one.
Aug 30, 2012 12:26 AM
Aug 2011
Roloko said:
The fanbase has really been getting on my nerves the past couple weeks over this. I bet if the girls were in this position and not the guys everyone would be like "KILL THOSE BITCHES, KILL THEM!" and cheering in the streets.

Stay classy KHR fanbase.

Really though?
The same thing could be said about any shounen (or any genre for that matter) that has a bunch of pretty boys facing against the enemy.

Adult Verde! Almost forgot that his turn hadn't come up yet.
Xanxus is getting getting torn up.

I have a feeling Tsuna's going to show up. He will voice his concern over how badly people are injured and Xanxus is going to reply with a smart ass comment.
Oi trash. You actually thought this shitty scum like this would kill me?
Aug 30, 2012 6:37 AM

Aug 2011
I can't even...poor xanxus and byakyuran...beautiful people dying. D:
Aug 30, 2012 10:42 AM

Feb 2009
damn!!! one of my favorite characters of all time is getting owned real bad, I hope next chapter Xanxus dosen't get his head chopped. I don't know what Dino is doing there, really, if Xanxus and Byakuran are getting pawned real hard then DIno will be a piece of cake for Jager. I also believe in the theory that if Bermuda and Jager get separated they can beat Jager.

BTW epic and funny moment when Byakuran said "Come on Xanxus-kun. It's your chance..." And Xanxus replied "Well done you piece of trash." Probably best part in the chapter next to Byakuran saying "I'll shake your hand, Jager-kun". lol
Aug 30, 2012 1:27 PM

Apr 2009
Kaguya said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Omg it does! And my Squalo! DX Why does he have to go down so badly?! ;_____;

Verde looks awesome but I have my doubts that this will work. :(
Aug 30, 2012 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
I cant still believe that xanxus and Byakuran got their asses handed down to them like that. Damn. Poor xanxus. First his hands and then his legs, stop torturing one of the most badass characters in KHR, jager. How the hell is mukuro still unharmed and why the hell is dino even there we all know hes gonna b useless. Man Im gonna miss squalo if hes gone for good ;( . Lets see what Verde got up his sleeve. Colonnello and Reborn need to transform and join this fight before everyone gets anihilated. Damn, jager is proving to be the most ruthless villain in KHR.

Somethings fishy about jager and bermuda. I also believe if they are separated jager would weaken somehow. Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next. It looks like KHR would end after this arc. Im gonna really miss this series.
Aug 30, 2012 10:10 PM

May 2011
Oh, wow, the five shouldn't be getting owned so badly. I almost forgot that Mukuro was even there.. was also hoping that they'd all fight back or something.. but then - Verde. :D I was pretty much thinking along the same lines as Reborn - there wouldn't be a point in him transforming - but then he calls in a Mosca. ^0^ I guess Tsuna will still be the one to own him...?
Xanxus is still pretty badass, despite his arm cut off. :D

Icebreaker93 said:
I think this arc is the last one.

Soccersss said:
It looks like KHR would end after this arc. Im gonna really miss this series.

Assuming it does end, I'd rather have KHR end with a bang rather than dragging on endlessly. This arc is easily the best that Katekyo has to offer and I don't see how Amano can top this in the future. On the other hand, there's no official confirmation yet, I take? So let's not get our hopes down (up?). :D
Aug 30, 2012 11:34 PM
Aug 2012
I believe that Jager can be defeated if he is seperated from Bermuda. Notice how the zombie guy (pino?) says they r now together they can't be defeated n how tsuna notices his breathing getting more ragged. They din kill him at all so It's impossible that he is dying. My theory is maybe Bermuda being the only arcabaleno survived is now supplying the flame of night into the other vindices. Now Bermuda focuses all of his flame on Jager so Jager is getting stronger yet that Pino is dying. Let's hope tsuna hyper instinct works LOL but the battle only has 1 minute left so I don't think we will see Jager defeated very soon...

I'm more worried bout the injured ones T.T dun die pls they r all awesome characters. Without them reborn is not complete anymore... :'(
Aug 30, 2012 11:40 PM

Jan 2012
stephenxp04 said:
I believe that Jager can be defeated if he is seperated from Bermuda. Notice how the zombie guy (pino?) says they r now together they can't be defeated n how tsuna notices his breathing getting more ragged. They din kill him at all so It's impossible that he is dying. My theory is maybe Bermuda being the only arcabaleno survived is now supplying the flame of night into the other vindices. Now Bermuda focuses all of his flame on Jager so Jager is getting stronger yet that Pino is dying. Let's hope tsuna hyper instinct works LOL but the battle only has 1 minute left so I don't think we will see Jager defeated very soon...

I'm more worried bout the injured ones T.T dun die pls they r all awesome characters. Without them reborn is not complete anymore... :'(

Hmm i agree with the possibility that Bermuda is actually supplying the flames to the vindice but that's hard to say. Well the best part of this chapter is when Byakuran shakes Jaggers hand (trolololol) but really Xanxus why the heck are you getting all your limbs cut off? At this rate he's gonna lose everything but his body, neck and head by time Jagger and Bermuda are defeated.
Aug 31, 2012 1:14 AM

Apr 2012
Goshness, Byakuran. Please don't die!

Anyways, Verde is pretty hot in his grown-up form. And Spanner is back! Yay, I get to see him again!
Aug 31, 2012 5:09 AM
Dec 2011
VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SQUALOOOOOO :/ BAKA SHARK , EHHH HE WILL BE FINE! Sharks cant be taken down by zombies
Shinotsukuame
Aug 31, 2012 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
It's kind of refreshing to see such main characters getting annihilated like this.
Aug 31, 2012 10:25 PM

Sep 2010
Zell182 said:
It's kind of refreshing to see such main characters getting annihilated like this.

I know right? I feel like the only female within the fanbase that ISN'T loosing their shit over this. Cause it would poor story telling saying Jagger is the strongest of the Vindice just to have Mukuro, Dino, Byakuran, Xanxus, and Squalo make him kiss the ground.

The past two chapters were just to prove that he is stronger than all the past "villains" thus far and Tsuna has to step up his game if he wants to defeat him.
Sep 2, 2012 3:53 AM

Oct 2011
This is being the best arc so far. =D And oh man ... the author really went on a rampage in these last 2 chapters, not that i'm complaining, it's good to differ from the other repetitive mangas where the main and popular supporting chars remain untouched. :]
PolychromeSep 2, 2012 3:57 AM
Sep 3, 2012 4:57 PM

Dec 2008
srsly.... where the hell is Hibari =___= i would love to see him lose a fight!
anyways i bet that none of the characters will die - i mean Byakuran almost died like couple of days before that fight (from Collonelo's bullet) and he's all good now, or Yamamoto got stabbed in a stomach badly before and got cured aswell, so i guess that fight will end just in time to heal everyone that got injured, and Xanxus will just get a metal arm/leg later
probably Bermuda will stop Jagger from killing everyone and will be like "Oh see now Reborn? you're my bitch, whether you want it or not! so i will give you one last chance to do as i say!"
what interests me the most about this storyline is Checker face's sad backstory (i remember Yuni said that she feels sadness in his heart) - i hope that it won't be clishe and will have a logical explanation to this arcobaleno curse
Aug 31, 2017 4:25 AM

Feb 2013
Byakuran and Xanxus are done.
Let's see if that Mosca can handle him.
Jan 24, 2021 1:15 PM

Jan 2019
I hate the fact that once powerful characters now are getting their ass kicked so easily by a nobody who appeared yesterday. The worst part is that everyone will probably lose so Tsuna can come later and be the hero, ugh.
Jul 18, 2023 7:44 PM

Jun 2021
g mosca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xanxus, squalo and byakuran together full power
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Apr 8, 9:38 AM
Jul 2015
HSHSHSHHSHS LMAO RIP XANXUS LEGS

HES ALMOST BECAME SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAS ARMS N LEGS AMPUTATED BOSS SOON 🤣🤡🥶

Byakuran losing his stomach for trusting too much on illusions when he can fly 😔✊

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.