Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2012 1:31 PM
Aug 2012
Im on episode 6, and the main male protag is still ass and doesent really have any feelings I suppose for women other then simply doing it for a game, does he end up warming up to people? His personality pisses me off sometimes :P
Sep 10, 2012 6:09 PM
Aug 2011
Well, it is part of character setting. If he was not an "ass" (as you describe him), the show would be a lot less interesting because he would be like any other male protagonist (that isn't either horny 24/7, or a complete wimp). The fact that he doesn't care about real girls is part of his character and, in my opinion, makes him a really unique character in anime.
Sep 10, 2012 6:33 PM

Feb 2012
pyrotek8 said:
Well, it is part of character setting. If he was not an "ass" (as you describe him), the show would be a lot less interesting because he would be like any other male protagonist (that isn't either horny 24/7, or a complete wimp). The fact that he doesn't care about real girls is part of his character and, in my opinion, makes him a really unique character in anime.

This.

Although in latter parts of the story in the manga, he now acts less cold toward girls.
Sep 10, 2012 6:57 PM

Nov 2010
It does show that the women surprise him and he says 3d women aren't supposed to be this interesting, showing that he is starting to show a little bit of feelings toward the opposite sex. He does warm up a little to Elucia.
Jan 31, 2013 5:41 AM

Aug 2012
I feel as if a bit of development would have made me enjoy this season so much more. It just seemed kind of empty to me, he meets girl, something happens, memory loss, lets pretend like it didn't happen. Really it still seems like it's at the same spot as episode 2.
Feb 19, 2013 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
He seems to be upset about having to give up his real life moments.

At least thats how it seems to me. He's holding it in, but it will come out eventually.

That said the MC is a complete boss and if he wanted to he could be rolling in more poon than Makato Itou.
Feb 19, 2013 10:23 PM

Mar 2012
Solvite said:

At least thats how it seems to me. He's holding it in, but it will come out eventually.

That said the MC is a complete boss and if he wanted to he could be rolling in more poon than Makato Itou.
You like it right Solvite. He know what he was doing and he doing right.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 19, 2013 10:24 PM

Jan 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Solvite said:

In Episode 3 when he touches the tsundere girl's hand, he visibly seems upset that the first time he held a girl's hand was fake.

The way I see it, its just a matter of time until he melts down. And lets be real, hes going to fall in love with the demon girl.
Feb 19, 2013 10:27 PM

Mar 2012
Solvite said:
NeoAnkara said:
Solvite said:

In Episode 3 when he touches the tsundere girl's hand, he visibly seems upset that the first time he held a girl's hand was fake.

The way I see it, its just a matter of time until he melts down. And lets be real, hes going to fall in love with the demon girl.
Just want to tell you there is two OVA and three season of this with the third season come soon.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 19, 2013 10:30 PM

Dec 2012
Solvite said:

it is the other way around actually plus another then another girl o_O
Feb 19, 2013 10:31 PM

Mar 2012
tsudecimo said:
Solvite said:

He is in love with another character.
Feb 19, 2013 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
Solvite said:

By the end he will fall on love with the demon girl. He saw her first.

Thats how rom/coms work.

It still kind of sucks because the Romance is so freaking well done for the characters to just be discarded after every arc.

Its nice to see an MC thats actually attractive for once. I mean not only does he say the right shit, but the girls clearly think hes cute too.

A nice break from the Rito's and Makato's that are only attractive because that are the MC.
Feb 19, 2013 10:35 PM

Mar 2012
Solvite said:
tsudecimo said:
Solvite said:

By the end he will fall on love with the demon girl. He saw her first.

Thats how rom/coms work.

It still kind of sucks because the Romance is so freaking well done for the characters to just be discarded after every arc.

Its nice to see an MC thats actually attractive for once. I mean not only does he say the right shit, but the girls clearly think hes cute too.

A nice break from the Rito's and Makato's that are only attractive because that are the MC.
That's not how God work. And there are an arc where character is back but it still haven't animated yet.
Jul 21, 2015 1:46 PM

Jul 2015
Kutsuragi actual does care for Elcee and for what he's doing, but being an indifferent ass who is obsessed with playing dating sims is just part of his charm, he always gets the job done and can be heroic at times.I think he is one of the best anime characters.
Feb 1, 2016 7:03 PM

Feb 2014
I think you meant badass there.
At least he's not every other anime protagonist. He changes through the manga, notably the goddess arc and the ending.
Mar 11, 2019 2:37 AM

Aug 2017
willingo said:
Im on episode 6, and the main male protag is still ass and doesent really have any feelings I suppose for women other then simply doing it for a game, does he end up warming up to people? His personality pisses me off sometimes :P
He's a really good MC, not like the other trashy male leads in harems. Keep watching through the whole season, specials and sequels. It's an awesome series.

He's a harem hero.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

reireireireirei - Dec 22, 2010

346 by Shrimp_Tail »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 3, 2010

198 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2010

247 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 11, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Inarius - Oct 6, 2010

364 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 5, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2010

212 by Antanaru »»
Nov 20, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.