Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nozoki Ana Chapter 91 Discussion

Aug 26, 2012 9:55 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

madoka masturbating was a little creepy...but hot. guess they haven't seen each other in a while and there both avoiding each other. can't shake the that she going to get snatched from him. but it doesn't seem like kido even cares or wants to do anything about it. and emiru plugged up the whole!!! no more peeping! guess she was serious. time to make a new hole?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 27, 2012 12:55 AM

I don't like that Seiji guy but I can't help but think that he is a better man than Kido, seriously, he could just go to Madoka's apartment and talk to her.

Emiru closed the hole, damn it, doesn't give you the impression of her changing her mind.

I see a new hot girl on the cover of volume 11, Koizumi Saki, wonder why a new character is going to be introduced, there is still Tsugumi.
Is the third girl Kotobuki, bringing her back would be awesome?

The bubbles are easy to understand:
Kotobuki(?): Dream time is (already) over.
Saki: Goodbye, Kido-san.
Emiru: 1. Do you still hold a grudge against me (something like that).
2. You know, I have always been waiting...? You...

I checked Amazon JP and volume 12 is slated for release on September 28, so we have something to look forward to.
Modified by Zhou, Aug 27, 2012 12:45 PM

Aug 27, 2012 11:24 AM

That other guy was a douche lol, and that ending was pretty damn good. And it looks like it's not the final volume which is great considering it's such a good manga.

Aug 27, 2012 3:40 PM

Well Emiru that was a bit unexpected... lol if the 3rd girl really is Kotobuki then it's gonna be awesome :D
Thank god there will be vol. 12, so we don't have to part with this awesomeness.

Aug 28, 2012 5:46 AM

I sense some NTR T_T
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

Aug 28, 2012 4:11 PM

OMG, I've read these 91 chapters in one week. This manga is so full of cliffhangers we just can't stop reading it. And actually, for a manga so full of ecchi, I think it's really good! (you just can't say they usually have good plots XD). There's just one thing I don't like about it, and it's that the author simply forget about the characters after he finish developing them.

OMG, I loved that lesbian girl friend of them, but she just desappeared from the story, was she just created for some lesbian action? The teacher too, she still exists, but she never made an important appearance again. That's pretty sad. =(

But I still gave it a 7 for the development between the main characters! I like it! xD
^_~

Sep 1, 2012 12:58 PM
ch. was pretty weak compared to the others.
but I think this is usual for the first ch. of a volume.
I really wanna know what's happening between kido and emiru and if he chooses emiru or madoka eventually.

Apr 3, 2013 11:01 PM
ya know...its completely normal for couples to masturbate thinking of each other when they've been away from each other for prolonged periods.

infact they have the total right to, and it would be odd and creepy if it was otherwise.

May 22, 2013 6:44 AM
originanime

Ikuinen said:
ya know...its completely normal for couples to masturbate thinking of each other when they've been away from each other for prolonged periods.

infact they have the total right to, and it would be odd and creepy if it was otherwise.

This.

Jun 30, 2013 10:58 AM
Acid flashback

End of an era.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 25, 2013 11:57 AM

Sad and frustrating.

Oct 16, 2013 11:48 PM

That all happened too quickly.

May 17, 2014 7:29 AM
Emiru covered the hole.
What now?

Apr 28, 2016 9:59 PM
I would be just fine with letting Madoka go but that creeper Seiji had to be introduced. Until a suitable candidate arrives, Seiji can go screw himself.

Jul 23, 2016 9:29 AM

So now he actually cares about the hole? Sigh, what an irony..

Following his closing thoughts in previous chapter I bet Emiru is gone now.

May 8, 2017 10:47 PM

ugh i hope that seiji won't have an important role in the next chapters cause he's really annoying imo.

uh oh, the hole is completely close now, i don't like this...
🌚