Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 18, 2008 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
The visual novel is better than the anime :p

but I guess I willl still watch the anime
Oct 18, 2008 11:07 PM

Aug 2007
@hirahira
You've played the entire VN?

Very interesting so far. That's pretty much all I can say until they reveal more info about Taku's situation. I love the thought of not knowing whether what Taku is seeing is actually real or not. This reminds me a lot of K1 of Onikakushi-hen, but in a more modern setting.

Bring on the Mahou Shojos!
Oct 19, 2008 12:07 AM

Jun 2007
i liked this episode
the delusions are getting weirder and... really hard to distinguish.
i think they are trying to make the delusions as real as possible... or something like that.
anyways, Rimi was cute this episode, contrary from her blood stained persona we saw last episode.
so, more characters are introduced, the investigators that is. i really wonder what type of role will they play.
Yua was cute the whole time. being moe.... but we all knew such moe wouldn't exist in the so called "3D" world.... poor takumi got trolled hard.
it seems like Rimi has some interest in takumi too... besides, why wouldn't takumi be able to remember her... this all smells fishy. interesting, to say the least.
also, i didn't see yua becoming such a character. it was probably part of the dilusion that she pointed that thing at takumi... but she seems to be some kind of detective.... which is rather interesting. and the thing about the logs is also interesting.
it seems like next episode we will be presented to yet another girl. yay?
hmm... the first half was kind of ok, the second part was ok too, and the end was interesting. i still have some expectations for this.
Oct 19, 2008 12:36 AM

Mar 2008
Great episode.
It's really interesting and makes you wonder what will happen next.
Seemed to me that Rimi did something for him to know her name, because her eyes were flashing a little bit in that scene. Very mysterious.
Oct 19, 2008 1:40 AM

Sep 2008
About Taku's green pants - actually, he wears blue ones in the game. So I don't think it has any plot importance.
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

血の赤も、骨の白も、焼け爛れる肉の黒も腹から噴き出る臓腑の灰も。

銃剣の煌き弾丸のメタル。軋む戦車の振動に塹壕の饐えた匂い。
Oct 19, 2008 2:29 AM

Jun 2007
angel999 said:
FiveByFive said:
Frito said:
the best part is that you dont know what is a delusion and not a delusion. it keeps you wondering what the hell is real and what is not.

Agreed.
This is really messing with your head. ^^

Not really they are hints when they are delusions or not but what is bugging me is WTH is Yui exactly.......student or undercover posing as student or someone working with Rimi??

The "hints" aren't always there and they don't always mean what you think :). They do this on purpose so you cant tell what's real and whats not. Keep your eyes on people's hands, clothes, and surroundings. One minute someone will have something in their hand the next they wont, one minute it will be morning the next it will be sunset. It's made to fuck with your mind.

For all we know his "real life" could be the delusion and his "delusions" could be real :).

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series to the fullest.
Oct 19, 2008 2:57 AM

Feb 2008
Man, this is confusing... I can't tell what is real and what's not. Makes it more interesting, though.
Oct 19, 2008 4:46 AM

Dec 2007
SingerOfW said:
About Taku's green pants - actually, he wears blue ones in the game. So I don't think it has any plot importance.

hope you are right. if it does have relevance to the plot, we are in for one big mind fuck :P
Oct 19, 2008 6:51 AM
Dec 2007
noteDhero said:
The director is clearly out of his element. For this show to be a horror, or a thriller or whatever, there is nothing in the direction that creates a sense of apprehension in the atmosphere for me. The main character is so out of his mind that I just keep thinking (ok, well this is probably just a delusion too...nothing to see here). There needs to be some balance to this guys delusions and just his overall personality to make the viewer feel like something is real, because if it doesn't happen then it can't be scary, it's just awkward.

You're quite right about the direction, Chaos Head's director is not that good at expressing horror and mystery (at least compared to Higurashi or School Days' ones, who really created an ambiance for their shows) but if you just focus on plot development and characters it's actually pretty enjoyable. More of an intellectual anime than an atmosphere anime, and thus not as good as the references cited earlier, but a good horror/harem anime nevertheless.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 19, 2008 7:42 AM

Jun 2008
for a second i thought its a romance show
Oct 19, 2008 8:24 AM

Sep 2008
kie_ said:
for a second i thought its a romance show

And it is. A romance between poor, anti-social shut-in and his beatufil, smart and nonexistent Seira-tan.
[/irony]
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Oct 19, 2008 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
angel999 said:
FiveByFive said:
Frito said:
the best part is that you dont know what is a delusion and not a delusion. it keeps you wondering what the hell is real and what is not.

Agreed.

Not really they are hints when they are delusions or not but what is bugging me is WTH is Yui exactly.......student or undercover posing as student or someone working with Rimi??

The "hints" aren't always there and they don't always mean what you think :). They do this on purpose so you cant tell what's real and whats not. Keep your eyes on people's hands, clothes, and surroundings. One minute someone will have something in their hand the next they wont, one minute it will be morning the next it will be sunset. It's made to fuck with your mind.

For all we know his "real life" could be the delusion and his "delusions" could be real :).

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series to the fullest.

Me and friend noticed that HIS SCHOOL might be a delusion cause many times no one pays attention to him in school and only some girls. Those girls could be delusions!

Notice how he does get NOTICED IN SCHOOL+Him wearing green does not even make anyone remark that. Normally in life you notice if someone is wearing different colors in school.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 19, 2008 9:11 AM

Nov 2007
I love this series.
Oct 19, 2008 9:19 AM

Jun 2008
Can't wait till next week. It's an awesome show. Yeah, the pinkhaired killer is weird. And does the main dude really have some powers?
Oct 19, 2008 10:30 AM

Jun 2007
yes this episode was quite enjoyable, at least the later half.
It still has to become a lot better in terms of horror to satisfy me, but it's getting better.
Oct 19, 2008 10:32 AM
Sep 2008
That guy is definitly messed up. Interesting series up till now, the scene with Yua in the park was quite horrifying, seriously.
Oct 19, 2008 10:58 AM

Dec 2007
great episode. cant wait to see Takus D-SWord ^^
Oct 19, 2008 11:46 AM

Jul 2008
now this is turning quite interesting

i love the last bit when she tells him hes the commander =D
can't wait for the next ep, this how is really good so far.

Oct 19, 2008 12:43 PM

Nov 2007
No Taku, you are the Shogun.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I had recognized the bag, but didn't really see it coming.
Oct 19, 2008 1:17 PM

Jun 2007
Delusions? pffff...now I KNOW that kid is schitzophrenic...

Oct 19, 2008 1:23 PM
Mar 2008
Intense, though when it goes back to Sera-tan parts, I can't take it too seriously lol.
Oct 19, 2008 2:15 PM

May 2007
Wow, this series is really turning out to be something. Haven't played the game but Taku really is an interesting character to say the least. Even though I hate him, I can't help but to hope for someone to come and save him. I'm just wondering if he actually has something to do with the murder, I mean, his mind is clearly fucked up enough for it to be a possibility.
Oct 19, 2008 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
Annisa said:
I finally understand why this is called Chaos;Head. His head is definitely in chaos. He can delude even the most peaceful situation into something psychotic. Taku is so messed up and I really want to know why. I know his living in a cargo adds to it but looks like there's more. It seems something happened after that amusement park outing he had with Rimi that made him completely lose trust in 3D girls and probably the whole world. It could also be his family since he's shunning away from them.

yeah, i like psychology so i want to have a realistic reason why or else the show wont be that great
i scored it a 7/10 for now
Oct 19, 2008 5:10 PM

Jul 2008
It's quite amusing to watch this show, trying to figure out what is real and what's not. I kind of think they're trying to mess with his mind and drive him a bit mor insane.

And I agree with the person that said there has to be a reason for all of his delusions. That something might hve happened to change him after that amusement park picture was taken. Like maybe he was normal before. I don't think he's the killer though beause all the clues point to him and they obviously want you to think its him and thats the obvious answer, but its too early to know so much.

I've noticed his different colored pants too. Everytime I see them, I always think he's wearing pajama bottoms. They just don't look like school pants to me.
Oct 19, 2008 5:21 PM

Dec 2007
patient_senses said:
It's quite amusing to watch this show, trying to figure out what is real and what's not. I kind of think they're trying to mess with his mind and drive him a bit mor insane.

And I agree with the person that said there has to be a reason for all of his delusions. That something might hve happened to change him after that amusement park picture was taken. Like maybe he was normal before. I don't think he's the killer though beause all the clues point to him and they obviously want you to think its him and thats the obvious answer, but its too early to know so much.

I've noticed his different colored pants too. Everytime I see them, I always think he's wearing pajama bottoms. They just don't look like school pants to me.

as someone pointed out thou, in the game he wears blue as everyone else. mby they just changed it in the anime to fuck with us. if they have any relevance to the plot, it basically means that
a) he diead at the amusement park and this is his "ghost".
b) he is in a coma. the whole show is his dream.
C) something unlogical.

way to philosphical imo :P
Oct 19, 2008 5:21 PM

Feb 2008
A far better episode, in my opinion. Bumped it up to an 8 for now.

I, too, am wondering if he's the murderer. Didn't see the precognition thing coming at all, but it's a very interesting development.
Oct 19, 2008 5:23 PM

Dec 2007
mr_utopia_man said:
A far better episode, in my opinion. Bumped it up to an 8 for now.

I, too, am wondering if he's the murderer. Didn't see the precognition thing coming at all, but it's a very interesting development.

the security cameras that the police had talk for themselves. the only person at the scene was him. if someone hasnt tampered with the recording that is.
Oct 19, 2008 6:36 PM

Sep 2007
That was much better than the first episode.
Oct 19, 2008 7:16 PM

Jun 2008
They are doing it all wrong! D:

Rimi isn't supposed to be in it so much yet >.<

The game is soo much better than the anime.
Oct 19, 2008 7:34 PM

Nov 2007
I'm not sure why but I really like this anime so far. the creepy feel and the music is perfect but the ending with it's overly happy theme doesn't fit haha. I did not see that coming with Yui at all, but there had to be a reason why a girl was interested in a guy like him. rimi did not seem happy he was spending time with her. I sense a bloody ending already.
Oct 19, 2008 9:36 PM

Oct 2007
Man, I'm just waiting for Taku to go Hallelulah on everyone. ;-)

Really good ep though. It set the tone well and built the tension throughout the episode. And I was getting a good Mion/Shion vibe from Yua at the end.

I'm not familiar with the game, but I hope they can cover everything they need to cover in 12 eps.
Oct 19, 2008 10:06 PM

Jan 2008
Lol, what's going on? He sent the images to himself from the past/future?
Interesting.
Oct 19, 2008 10:27 PM

Sep 2008
brazan90 said:

b) he is in a coma. the whole show is his dream.

I don't know is it considered spoiler, so I'll color it yellow.
In the game, one of his "green" delusions was "You were in a coma for a month, so nothing happened".

What's the deal with Yui/Commander? Is it how AoShen translated them? What the heck?
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Oct 19, 2008 11:02 PM
Oct 2008
Wow um what to say about this episode the great thing about this anime is that its always making you think, the paranoia that he has is wonderful and now it seems like he has 2 personailities very interesting show cant wait to see the next episode
Oct 19, 2008 11:32 PM
Nov 2007
I don't know why, but I got the feeling that he's just a schizophrenic and it's actually him committing all the murders =p
Notice they didn't get the GIRL THAT IS COVERED IN BLOOD...On the tape. Only him. She had to leave by the same alleyway. But yeah.He's fcking off his chain.
Oct 20, 2008 12:49 AM

Oct 2007
Hmmm, I don't know about this show. The first 2 episodes are just weird and nobody is who they seem.

The best parts of the first 2 episodes were when he was "going out" with Yua and then they totally throw that away when she does a total 180 in personality with no build up to it whatsoever.

I see a lot of people comparing this to Higurashi and I really don't see it. Higurashi managed to have an atmosphere of pure terror while this show is just weird, and not in a good way.

The first 2 episodes weren't terrible, I just expected more with how high everybody is on this show.
Oct 20, 2008 2:49 AM

Mar 2008
DigimonTamer said:
Hmmm, I don't know about this show. The first 2 episodes are just weird and nobody is who they seem.

The best parts of the first 2 episodes were when he was "going out" with Yua and then they totally throw that away when she does a total 180 in personality with no build up to it whatsoever.

I see a lot of people comparing this to Higurashi and I really don't see it. Higurashi managed to have an atmosphere of pure terror while this show is just weird, and not in a good way.

The first 2 episodes weren't terrible, I just expected more with how high everybody is on this show.

yup, the first episode showed it a little, this one shows it isnt like higurashi, and yeah just weird and almost random..... and yeah its not that great but it could be good, i dont know
Oct 20, 2008 8:49 AM

Jun 2008
rabbitpoets said:

I'm not familiar with the game, but I hope they can cover everything they need to cover in 12 eps.

I don't think they can :<
Oct 20, 2008 11:45 AM

Oct 2007
@ hirahira: 2nd season a possiblity?

I kinda of hope its not Taku whos doing the killings, that would be a pretty boring if it turned out to be.
I kinda suspect the illusion he has of that toy girl, if powers are involved in the story then i think someone is using it to guide Taku
Oct 20, 2008 1:08 PM

Oct 2007
windy said:
Sooooo boring.....I'm going to finish this because it's so short but this show is not impressing me at all.

This plus.... it's lame and the art pisses me off. only two eps in so there's always a chance for a turn around. but as of now this show is a LONG long LONG way from being good.
Oct 20, 2008 3:02 PM

Jun 2008

there isn't enough for a whole 2nd season but 12 episodes is still too short

so_addictive said:
windy said:
Sooooo boring.....I'm going to finish this because it's so short but this show is not impressing me at all.

This plus.... it's lame and the art pisses me off. only two eps in so there's always a chance for a turn around. but as of now this show is a LONG long LONG way from being good.

I would tell you that it gets better later on but I can't be sure since I'm not sure how the anime will do things
Oct 20, 2008 3:21 PM

Dec 2007
I'm loving this anime more and more.
Although this episode was a TOTAL mind-fuck. I'm super confused, but I'm sure that everything will be explained in the end. :]
Oct 20, 2008 7:58 PM

Feb 2008
great twist at the end. Kinda makes sense that there is a pic of him and Rimi and he doesn't remember. Maybe he has a split personility?

Oct 21, 2008 9:51 AM

Sep 2008
hirahira said:

there isn't enough for a whole 2nd season but 12 episodes is still too short

Why not? The game has 10 chapters, and it's pretty easy to fit one chapter in one episode (though first and last chapters need more space than others).
要らない。もうあれは要らない。

Oct 21, 2008 3:12 PM

Jun 2007
I love the tension that comes as a result of knowing that everything you are seeing could all be a lie and that the entire plot can just turn on its head in an instant.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Oct 21, 2008 7:55 PM

May 2008
angel999 said:
FiveByFive said:
Frito said:

Agreed.

for the most part it's good that they keep you guessing.
Oct 22, 2008 7:04 AM

Feb 2008
Pretty good, in my opinion. Even I didn't know at one point what was reality and what hallucination hallucination.
Oct 22, 2008 1:59 PM

Oct 2007
Oh my. I was not expecting that ending.

This series is doing pretty good so far.

Oct 22, 2008 3:07 PM
May 2008
Interesting episode. Look forward towards future episodes. For some reason, the ending theme keeps getting me mixed up on this series being a harem anime (last picture: male protaganist and six female girls). XD
Oct 22, 2008 3:40 PM

Sep 2008
WTF! double personality? i dont understand anything! xD
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - 4 hours ago

0 by Volcanic_Phoenix »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.