Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2012 12:08 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The three axes story: Unfortunately, honesty and greed does not come together in one package, you get to be the former if not, then the latter. Though I've heard of honestly greedy people but not of greedily honest. LOL

Second Story: I say the tricky wife murdered him, I actually pitied the monkey monster this time. o_O

Third story: Well what do you know? The greedy can change and be honest in the end. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 2, 2012 2:25 PM

Jul 2012
Weird, i heard the story about the golden and silver axe when i was little but i come from Europe.
Apr 7, 2014 2:06 AM
Aug 2012
I disliked second and third story because in second sly wife kills the monkey-god-that was really cruelly, and in third they've beaten Tengu and lived happily after...strange morals in that stories I think for kids especially
Sep 12, 2022 8:43 PM

Apr 2016
Very straightforward stories but it surprised me the second story since I thought it was going to pull a "she learns to live with him" but she actually managed to fool him and then get rid of him, good for her.

The third one was the funniest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashi Banashi Episode 17 Discussion

annabloem - Jul 22, 2012

6 by sandwich-boy »»
Apr 10, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 66 Discussion

Ranxomare - Mar 20

0 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 20, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashi Banashi Episode 65 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jul 2, 2013

3 by Safrichh »»
Feb 22, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 64 Discussion

Ranxomare - Jan 23

1 by Safrichh »»
Jan 26, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 63 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 25, 2023

1 by Safrichh »»
Jan 5, 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.