Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 24, 2011 9:47 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Liked anime alot 8/10 ... but didnt enjoy ending much..
Apr 11, 2011 6:22 AM

Jan 2010
Aww :D I really liked it!
I was sooo sad when I saw Haji left behind in that explosion, but I knew he would be ok in the end :)
And Saya and Haji finally kissed <3 that was so aww :D:D
I am a bit sorry that Kai was left alone with twins, but Saya will wake up again and be together with Haj..At leasti I hope so, and they will all be happy again ^^
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Apr 23, 2011 8:17 AM
Apr 2011
There are so many unanswered questions onto that Chevalier Nathan.
My guess would be that he was long related to Saya's and Diva's mother as a Chevalier, which she could possibly be the red-eyed one. In that way, Saya's blood won't be effective to kill him.
May 20, 2011 5:39 PM
Aug 2010
Hated this episode. I honestly feel Saya was way too soft hearted, it's like she only made that promise with Haji to alleviate her own guilt over having set free the terror named Diva. No matter how her nieces are brought up, they still carry a potential for evil, if not out of their own doing then by being used to produce weapons again. She should have killed them and then herself and Haji to guarantee it would never happen again, but instead it took Kai almost 10 seconds to convince her to give up on a promise she should have kept. I honestly feel this makes Saya's character seem dishonest and egotistical, two qualities a heroine shouldn't have.
Jun 7, 2011 7:44 AM

Feb 2008
A great anime, but too bad it is just too long. 8.5/10 for me, so 9/10 to round it off. I like the story, but I just really hate the freaking fillers that made the series so long! They could've used some episodes to explain some of the backgrounds of each characters and give another episode for ending.

So, one thing that remains interesting is about Nathan. He even shouted that it was his end when Saya is about to cut him. But well, he's someone who acts in the stage. So he can act as if he's gonna die, knowing he won't.

- well, he's death would be really sucky if he really die in ep49; just accepting death when in the whole series it looks like he's the strongest among the brothers chevaliers...

But well, who is he anyway. I'd vote that he's a chevalier of Diva and Saya's mom cause HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH DIVA.

-Amshel didn't know that Diva lose the powers of her blood when she got pregnant.
-Nathan knows, probably because that's what happened to his master/mom (Saya and Diva's Mom)
-Amshel is STILL curious about what happens to the chevaliers when one of the queens die.
-Nathan knows, and he just kept quiet about it. Just wanting to watch what would be the end of the 2nd generation of queens, his master being Saya and Diva's mom (could be) as the 1st generation.

Well, that's all a hunch. But that Nathan guy, although I hate his gay-acting; is just interesting. :D
Jun 28, 2011 9:58 AM

Aug 2009
O GOD....
I WANTED TO SEE MORE OF HAJI IN THE END! T__T
Jun 28, 2011 10:09 AM

Aug 2009
Anyway, I really enjoyed this show!
It was REALLY interesting... but
THAT ENDING! X__X

I really wanted to see more Haji..
I was screaming at the computor screen going "DONT DIE!! T__T"
When Haji said "I love you" I went "I LOVE YOU TOO!! DONT DIE!!"

I was okay with her dying, if it meant both her and Haji dying...
It felt like a Kuroshitsuji thing...

I WANTED MORE OF HAJI!!!!
I wanted more hugs and kisses and embraces!!

Saya and Haji are such a perfect couple!!! *jealous*

When the credits rolled and Haji wasnt proven alive I was gonna rate this a like a 6... but since we got the TINY OUNCE of his existence proven IDK WHAT TO GIVE THIS SHOW!!!!
BECAUSE I REALLY ENJOYED IT, BUT THE ENDING! T__T
Jul 2, 2011 4:56 AM

May 2008
I enjoyed the show , the ending was sad and i cried when Kai was carring Saya . I'm happy that the kids are alive :3 they were soo cute , i didnt see their face tho. I'm also happy that Haji is ALIVE !

Too , bad that Saya might see Kai only like one more time in her whole life :O i mean Kai might live till 90 or soo ... buuut Saya would be bored with him xD she could only like read books to him or stm.

Ohh and Nathan , LOVE HIM! :D he was soo gay and harrasing all the other chevaliers :P
I think that yes , he is Saya's and Diva's Mother's Chevalier , OOOORRR HE MIGHT BE THEIR DAD ! who knows , maybe not :D lol .. tho it would be awesome , if he was their father..

I wish that there would be like a Blood+ Special , soo it would show what happens when saya sleeps and what happens when she wakes up . Maybe Nathan should tell Saya about "vampires" more ^^ I dont think that Saya would kill him (at least not second time)..

OH well , i give it a 8/10. Good , but too confusing , there should have been more of their past and more of their future :)

Nyappii!!

PS:(I wonder how the next generation twins will turn out )
Jul 4, 2011 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
I really enjoyed this anime. I marathoned the 50 episodes almost non-stop! It was so addictive but I didn't like the fact that there was too much fillers and the ending was so rushed.

1) I didn't want the innocent Riku to die like that
2) I'm glad that at least LuLu made it throught (as a Sif)
3) I'm glad Saya is still alive
4) I'm glad Kai is not a Chevalier
5) The new couples at the end = awesome
6) When Kai carry her in the stairs at the end, it was so cute
I could put much more but I'll stick to these points

Overall, I enjoyed this show a lot and I wasn't sure about why Nathan is still alive but I agree that he might be the previous generation's Chevalier. Also, I was so surprised that Saya didn't die from Diva's blood. Well, to end everything good, I guess that was the way to finish it, but I'm pretty sure Diva was a hell lot stronger than Saya and that Saya would have died.

I give this anime a 9/10.
Jul 24, 2011 5:43 AM

Dec 2010
what the fuck. just what the fuck. I expected it to be wayyyyy more better than this.
This was just the fuck up. Not everything was bad... but how some things were put together... like their powers. Cant believe Diva died that easily. like she was supposed to be THE SHIT, being chased down for like DECADES.
and in the end it was only saya's blood that was poisonous for everyone.. expect haji.
diva raped Riku then killed him? btch that is gross. haha. she really is merciless.

Im glad that Kai didnt turn lovey dovey for saya, otherwise that would have made it worse.

uugh, too much to say for the whole 50 eps.

best characters had to be Solomon and Haji and the dad for the short while he was in it.
I actually like Nathan. Hes kick back . But i wonder why he didnt die... people are saying that hes the 1st generation chevalier.. but their mother was a normal monster cant spell it lol and throughout the anime none of the normal ones had any servants. ohoohoH. and why didnt Riku have any powers?? that was gay.

Hope that the twins wont be like OOOO lets kill human race and rule the world. haha
Sep 1, 2011 7:35 PM

Jun 2011
Decent ending. This has been an overall enjoyable series for me. The story didn't grab me until the 1st season ended; it got really addicting midway through. It was the character development that really kept me hooked; it's stunning how much everyone has changed by the end of the series.

I wonder if there's any chance of a sequel, since we do have those Chiropteran twins now. Wishful thinking I guess.

Gets a 9/10 from me. I would have given it a 10/10 if the climax was done better.
Sep 1, 2011 9:42 PM

Jan 2011
Looks like everyone waits for episode 50 to comment, now that we are watching it several years after it ended first run. I liked this one, and the way it ended did bring a tear or two to the eye (although that happens more often than you might think with me).

So Kai is now an instant father, with the job of raising the twins so that they will turn out relatively normal (one wonders if they need blood transfusions like their aunt). Obviously Haji is the one who left the flower at the tomb, so he will be back when she awakes.

As for Nathan's appearance in the scrum, I'll go along with the theory that he was actually the mummy's chevalier, and hence was not destroyed by Saya's blood. There are a few loose ends still dangling.
I'll keep a high rating for this series, if only because Blood-C has been so annoying in the early episodes.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 3, 2011 12:00 AM
Jan 2009
its obviously Nathan. Haji died in the bombing as it has been confirmed that a bomb can kill them in the bombing of the animal protection place in the earlier on episodes. as well, solomon died and i'm pretty sure amshal made sure he died as he got scratched by saya's sword in an earlier confrontation against the Phantom. obviously the only one who wasn't confirmed to be dead is Nathan as he does make his last and final appearance at the end long after the time where he should have been dead disguised as a news reporter. duh
I am Muggy, Misty is my partner in crime ;3

Sep 3, 2011 4:03 AM
Aug 2011
Dissent said:
Decent ending. This has been an overall enjoyable series for me. The story didn't grab me until the 1st season ended; it got really addicting midway through. It was the character development that really kept me hooked; it's stunning how much everyone has changed by the end of the series.

I wonder if there's any chance of a sequel, since we do have those Chiropteran twins now. Wishful thinking I guess.

Gets a 9/10 from me. I would have given it a 10/10 if the climax was done better.

i hope so too... i want to see a sequel for the twins...
Oct 2, 2011 1:23 PM

Feb 2010
DrHouse said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
Zell182 said:
A 'standard' ending...wasn't that great but it wasn't terrible either. Haji is probably still alive because he only got impaled by Amshel and it's not like that didn't happen to him a 100 times throughout the series. Overall I'll give it 8/10.

Well you're suposed to beleive that Haji is dead because of Operation D bombing the place and not because he got stabbed witch was just to make escape impossible for him xD.
It wasn't just that that was trapping him. The entire fucking roof also fell on top of him too. I'm assuming that after that the bombing wasn't too hard to survive.

Fawilia said:

But didn't anyone else wonder why Nathan seemed to be alive in the end even though he asked Saya to kill him? He was in the press after the opera house had been destroyed..

This was one of the questions left unanswered at the end of the anime that really bothered me. I suppose it's mostly because it could have possibly led to the other 10,000 questions being answered.

As for why Nathan is still up and among the living: It's stongly suggested by various clues sprinkled throughout the series and almost stated outright in his comments near the end of the anime that he's either Saya's mother or Saya's mother's Chevlier. Personally, I think that the first possibility is by more likely based on a couple things.

First, and this is less obvious in the translation both sub and dub, Nathan uses the feminine manner of speaking. The only real way to translate this into english is to make him speak in a flamboyantly gay manner, so it's not as obvious. Second, the show seems to make a point of specifically showing us that chevliers(Amshiel-> some random Red Shield chick whose name I cant remember) can perfectly transform into the opposite sex when they get old enough and then later shows us that this also applies to queens(Diva->Riku). We also never see what Joel does with Saya's mother's corpse and if Diva and Saya could have been resurrected by blood then their mother may have too.

All in all I liked this series but the ending had too little closure; leaving us with many unanswered questions.

Dam i never though about it that yea it would be interesting if Nathan was their mother lol. I see and understand your explanation it does make lots of sense once you give it some though it would be a bit weird though.

I was really happy to see Nathan in the end though nice to know my favourite character lived.

Haji should have died there the whole roof did fall on him was kinda weird but I guess it must have been him that left that flower at the end
Sheepshaman.png
Jan 4, 2012 4:43 AM

Sep 2009
Nathan was definately a chevalier of Saya and Diva's mother - he pretty much stated it a few episodes before. The rose was left by Haji, Solomen is dead (rather unglamourously for a large player but there we go). Those are both pretty clear I thought.

The one question I want answering is was Diva getting tired too? She seemed to be full of life all the way through and only Saya was getting sleepy.

A lot of you have mentioned about new relationships at the end (DavidxJulia and Reporter-guyxStalker/followblokewhodoesn'tlikeheraroundtheworld-girl) and my view was the DavidxJulia one was bound to happen from a long time before, as it was pretty clear that David liked her. The other relationship I thing isn't a romantic one but more like that of a Sempai/Kohai one or even Father/Daughter one. He may have called her Princess sarcastically but really, he admired her guts and determination. Plus, when he was leaving his home, he took his Dad's old camera with him in a "It's my Dad's, and he was someone I respected as a journalist" or a good-luck charm kind of way, and when they were off to blow the satellites, he gave the camera to her (even if she did turn her nose up at it) in the same kind of good-luck/possible heirloom type way. At least in a "you could be a great journalist" way. That's the way I saw it at least. I can't imagine her going for him either.

Nathan started out being an annoying character but by the end, he (she?) was one of my favourites. I'm glad the makers decided not to make Kai a Chevalier or a lover as that would've sucked. Ending was pretty good in my view. She'll be sleeping for 30 years, Haji will be there when she awakens so she can feed and she'll be able to see Kai (who is very much like George) and her neices (who'll probably stop aging at 16).

Would be nice to see that though, but doubt we will - would be REALLY good if we had to wait 30 years!
Jan 5, 2012 2:23 PM

Aug 2010
I actually like anime's where you're left with some questions. It'll make you think about the anime for days if not weeks afterwards, especially if the rest of the story was well made and solid ( wich it really was ).

I also like how it was a happy ending, but it wasn't at the same time. Sure, quite a bit of people survived, but saya went to sleep, and kai ends up being alone to take care of the twins, with everyone else being busy with other stuff now.

All in all I really loved the whole series, from the animation to the character developtment to story telling, wich was done very well by having saya remember her past over the course of the series, instead of giving you all the information from the start.
Jan 19, 2012 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
Just finished it... great show even though I was expecting more sad of a ending ....not saying it wasnt sad already
Ill give it a 8.5-9
And I still can get enough of that quote "Nankurunaisa" its one of the greats
Apr 2, 2012 12:33 AM

Nov 2007
It was alright, had to have been Haji in the end since its the ribbon and they were showing Haji and Saya in the EP. Gets a solid 8 from me, like many said before me, way too many episodes that aren't even relevant at the end.
Hurr durr, I'm a burr.
May 15, 2012 12:50 AM

Sep 2011
Yessss, they brought back the first ending song!

I was kind of hoping for a 30 year later time skip where Kai (as an old man) is in his shop and then Saya pops through the door, Kai smiles, the end.

Overall, pretty good series. =p And obviously the rose was from Haji... cmon guys...
Jul 17, 2012 12:43 AM
Apr 2011
I think it's Haji in the end who left the rose because he used to always pick for her that flower, and plus the ribbon being the one he always uses to tie his hair. That said, it's pretty hard to imagine him get out of all that rubble, especially since the roof fell in. Solomon died cause he was slightly scratched by Saya's sword, and this is obviously shown when they showed he dying in Amshel's arms. Not that sure about whether Nathan is still alive or not because Saya obviously cut him in half; he could have just been reborn again (or something like that), as shown when Saya saw Irene crossing the street hinting that she was reborn as a human.

It's kinda sad though that Kai was left alone in their family of 4. Thank god Saya left the twins alive unless Kai would really be alone without any family. I hoped to see some sort of epilogue or something showing 30 years later when Saya awakes. Maybe showing Kai working at the restaurant (like his dad did) with the twins talking to him and then Saya and Haji come in.

Overall pretty good but there were some parts that were slow and hard to get through.
Aug 11, 2012 7:11 AM
Dec 2010
Blood+ needs a sequel.

'nuff said.
Aug 13, 2012 2:20 PM
Aug 2012
OriginANIME said:

I was kind of hoping for a 30 year later time skip where Kai (as an old man) is in his shop and then Saya pops through the door, Kai smiles, the end.

Overall, pretty good series. =p And obviously the rose was from Haji... cmon guys...

ohmygosh yes! they should've made a little time skip at then end, then I would've been completely satisfied with the show. I truly wish that solomon did not die though. He was such a gentleman! I loved him so much through out the show.
Aug 15, 2012 3:23 PM
Apr 2012
Pretty good ending, aside from the plot contrivances. I liked that Haji laid the rose at her grave, which proves that he is alive, though I don't quite know how that is possible with the building collapsing on him and then the planes bombing the place. I also liked the small nods to the relationships between DavidxJulia and MaoxReporter, though I wish we could have seen more relationship development with these two couples throughout the series.

It would have been nice if Saya wouldn't have to go to sleep for the next thirty years, though that might have made this too happy of an ending. The kiss scene between Haji and Saya was really well done, though I thought there should have been more development with their relationship before the end instead of focusing on a quasi love square, when it was obvious that Saya was never going to end up with anyone but Haji.

I thought that the fight between Saya and Diva was a bit too anti-climactic, Diva has shown throughout the series that she was stronger than what was shown in her last fight. I also don't really get how Nathan was able to live, though I do tend to agree with the theory many posters on have put forth saying that he was a chevalier for the mother of Saya and Diva.

In conclusion, this finale and the series in general were quite good, though I could've done without the many fillers that were littered throughout the series. I'd have to give this series 8/10.
Sep 1, 2012 12:31 PM

Nov 2011
Great series tbh, much better than Blood-C

The ending was sad though ;.; with Saya

~Fin.

8/10
Dec 14, 2012 10:48 AM
May 2011
Iscah said:
What it was Hagi it had to be, his blue ribbon that he wore in his hair was sitting with the rose...

It was definately Haji, like you said it had his ribbon tied to it. n we can make a almost definate decision that solomon had died, because he got some of Saya's blood on him remember.. Also Kai even said so i guess he visited first, or something like that. When he literally told Saya that Haji would be back and that maybe he would pop out again.
Dec 14, 2012 10:54 AM
May 2011
To tell you the truth i was quite pleased with the way they ended. Of course Kai is gonna be old and everything, but it was suppose to be like that, so that he could be "the father figure" just liked when it started with Saya. I do wish however they couldve found away for her not to sleep, because everyone around her, itll be completly different and she will know and be sadden that she will never grow old, and that she would have to watch everyone she loves died around her. It does suck that she didnt get much time to enjoy the time she created to be in. But i am curious to how the new set of queens will grow up. Beautiful Beautiful girls! n im so excited to see who they will make their chevaliers!!! More handsome men i can't wait. It is sad that Solomon had to die, but he wouldve just gotten in the way between Haji and Saya :(
Dec 14, 2012 10:58 AM
May 2011
qetou said:
Fawilia said:
Obviously it was Hagi.

But didn't anyone else wonder why Nathan seemed to be alive in the end even though he asked Saya to kill him? He was in the press after the opera house had been destroyed..

Probably because he stated in 49th ep that he is Saya mother's Chevalier, and Saya's blood only kills Diva's Chevaliers.

Yes i forgot about nathan ! He was quite surprising. But like he said he was around when Saya's n Diva's mother.
But how fascinating, i do wish to know how beautiful their mother was and why she ended up dying or how. So many questions i would like answered! Or to see more of, i definately think this series was worth watching unlike others say.
Dec 14, 2012 11:05 AM
May 2011
OriginANIME said:

As much as i wanted that as well, i think that would kill the fans even more. Because this way it leaves possibilities. Sadly it had to end. But i do hope they add more!
Jan 24, 2013 7:25 AM

Jan 2012
Well this made up for the previous episode. I expected something a bit different, but it was fine. The series in general were rather interesting and enjoyable.

Mar 6, 2013 1:57 AM

Sep 2012
i did not watch the series, cause i watched second half of EP 50 & did not like the ending, GOD DAM SAYA CANT DIE!!! well i did watch pits & pieces from here & there to, in some type of anime's i hate to see MC die!!! & this is one of them!!! after all they have gone trough, Saya & Kai deserve happy life together!!!
Sugram22Mar 6, 2013 2:09 AM
Mar 6, 2013 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
Shadowdrakex said:
ciel3 said:
At the end kind of sad and Kai still have to be alone to bring up the twins-

Yea, stupid that he has to do it alone...

I AGREE!!!
Jun 1, 2013 8:09 PM

Dec 2012
I liked this anime a lot. I marathoned it over the course of a couple days and it flowed really nice.
It had a saddish end, but with a happy uptick at the the end.
That is Haji's rose and ribbon, Solomon is clearly dead...
Nathan Mahler is a beast, he played EVERYONE, and he is clearly a previous generation Chevalier, either Saya/Diva's mom or their unknown aunt (since the queens are always twins), and who knows, he could be even older...
Julia x David = winning
Why does everyone think Kai is alone? He is a major member of Red Shield now (the next David type w/o army training), he has friends, and it doesn't say anywhere he isnt with Mao, just that she was going on a trip with Akihiro.
I feel that at the end, he realized Saya x Haji (them too for that matter) and knew that there was no future for him there, the whole 30 years of sleep would be icing. I am not even sure he specifically showed that he cared for her more than as family... Mao chased him all over for years and years, why would she give up now? (especially with her biggest competition taking a 30 year web nap) Plus if it doesn't work out, there is Monique, who likes him, and is good with kids...
Jul 1, 2013 3:12 PM

Dec 2012
I tried. I tried to like this anime. I persevered through it in hopes something would change or the ending would be good, but nothing did and it wasn't.
Every character was completely one-dimensional in my opinion. Any character development whatsoever just led from one cliched personality to an even more cliched personality. At first Saya was just weak and confused. Then she was just weak and determined. Same thing with Kai. Everyone else was the same throughout.
The 'romance' killed me too. Absolute devotion makes me gag.
Plus, the 'emotional' scenes were horribly done.

ugg...

Bottom line: cliched characters, cliched plot, cliched ending.

4/10 and that's being generous..
Jul 15, 2013 1:59 AM
Feb 2013
Loved the ending! This series took me a while to finish, but it was a very good series! I give it an 8/10

Haji is awesome!
Aug 12, 2013 4:28 PM

Mar 2012
This show was anything but amazing sadly. The plot was incredibly weak, for one just about every major fight in the show resulted in Saya being on the brink of death only to be saved by Diva's chevaliers, not only that but after 48 episodes of Hagi and Saya being incredibly weak compared to her chevaliers, they all of a sudden have the power to fight them one on one, and then win. Absolutely no build up whatsoever.

beaniesaige said:

Yeah I agree, Diva's character suddenly becoming something different at the end was nothing more than a cliché...not to mention the fact that Nathan was immensely irrelevant despite his character's build up in many random scenes in the anime...his character for the most part, was totally pointless.

In the end, it could still be worse, so I guess I'll give this show a modest 6/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Sep 7, 2013 2:24 AM

Apr 2013
Well I like the overall anime a lot and the final episode was sth expected to tell the truth anyways, aside from that the anime was great. Now about Diva I don't believe she was really bad. If Saya was in her place then she would be the villain and Diva to be the heroine. So it all started w/ Joel and Anmshel. Saya lived a happy life while Diva was locked inside w/ none do be friend w/ it's normal for such insticts to come to the surface. She wasn't born bad. Also even after Joel's death and even having Anmshel as chevalier she still was an experiment for him. Nathan in last episode said it himself that Diva never left her test tube, she didn't have a real family, she may have had many chevaliers but not a real family so that's why she was unlucky. Saya even after what she did in Vietnam (which wasn't her fault but Red Shield's cause they forcefully woke her from her sleep w/ Haji's Blood injectining on her. She got a family after her sleep that loved her and she didn't stray cause she had a real family to count on and ofc friends. Diva had no friends, no family no nothing the only thing she had was her children which would be taken away when they were born by Amnshel w/o caring for her of the children themselve. Diva had just chevaliers, followers in other words not a real family and her blood related sister wanted to kill her so it's normal to turn out like that. So we come to the conclusion that Anmshel was the real evil of the Anime and not poor Diva. Don't start the Riku thing she wanted to do it and she did it why does Saya kill Diva's Chevaliers? Diva will do the same to protect herself and her spicies. Anyway Solom was dead so the only one who could'va put that rose there is Haji. Now the OPs. The 1st OP was Meh, second op was....bad for me at least, 3rd OP was fantastic and 4th was again Meh (I don't much like Jinn and their style to tell the truth). Great anime....damn it now I have to find sth good....again searching...
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 21, 2013 3:13 AM

Apr 2010
iursus said:
Kai is finally fulfilling the role that he was being prepped for the entire series--being George II.

As a father myself, hope I can be half the man George was. Sad ending, but the epilogue makes up for it...
Oct 8, 2013 6:41 PM

Apr 2011
Diva wanted a family like Saya and yes, I wanted to see the twins grown up someday. :3
Nov 3, 2013 9:07 AM

Sep 2012
Honestly, not that great of a series for me right now.

I came from "Requiem from the Darkness," which really outdoes any of the creepy/horror aspects.
I just finished another "Fairy Tail" season, so the action was OK.
I am a devoted key fanboy, and am watching "Little Busters! Refrain," so the weepiness just doesn't hit half as hard.

I really enjoyed a few of the arcs, but for the most part I found it to be pretty predictable. I will admit, quite a few of the deaths had me thinking "Seriously? wtf!" but even killing the characters we liked seemed contrived at the end.

Still, this anime with all those fillers filled my time, and didn't repeat the exact same arc over and over.

6/10, with the last 2 episodes a 3/5 (so anti-climactic)
Nov 14, 2013 12:25 AM
Apr 2013
This anime was ok. Like, literally the only reason I kept watching it was because I really, really liked Haji.
I hated Saya. Kai was boring. Diva, who cares? Riku, whatever, annoying kid. Red Shield...bluh.
Solomon was ok.

Ok, here's my question. Why didn't Saya just get some blood on her sword and give the freaking thing to Haji so he could fight?!? She SUCKED as a fighter and Haji was pretty good.
Nov 16, 2013 8:17 PM

Sep 2013
This is listed one of my favorite anime shows ever.

I was emotionally attached to so many characters and whatever bad happens to them, I'm like "You better not die."

Saya wanted to kill Diva and didn't want anyone to help her. Even though she wasn't the greatest fighter.

It was pretty sad that Saya has to go on her hibernation now. Very good, and enjoyable. I'm so glad they added that last extra small scene at the end with Kai and the kids.

10/10

Jan 9, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Ah! I wanted to see something more after the end, however, the ending is so poetic and poignant.
The plot does not solve all the practices, there is still so much to say, who's the guy with blond hair who talks like Nathan? And because Hagi is back after so long? And what happened between Julia and David? Mao took that decision? Kai And what will you do? Everything will remain all alone? * _ *
Narration touching, beautiful shot of the scene with Anshel! : D
I want more, even with so many episodes, there is still much to discover! Final rating 7/10 to 8/10!
Mar 2, 2014 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
I wish saya went through with destroying divas children and wiping out the future of chiropteans. The forced devotion of chevaliers is disgusting. At least they cant reproduce normally.
Apr 3, 2014 7:02 AM

Feb 2014
After the ending credits there was a short extract which I couldn't find dubbed, so can someone with fluent translation skills care to explain the ending where Kai is shown with Diva's children?

Thanks in advance
Apr 8, 2014 5:41 PM

Mar 2014
Borko said:
After the ending credits there was a short extract which I couldn't find dubbed, so can someone with fluent translation skills care to explain the ending where Kai is shown with Diva's children?

Thanks in advance

It's basically just Kai insisting that the twins start calling him "dad," then he tells them to leave the rose alone that was left for Saya. He brings them up there for a picnic so that they can be near Saya while she's sleeping.
May 12, 2014 7:31 AM

Nov 2012
That was strong series, but a lot of varius weird things and inaccuracies didn't give me peace. I feel sorry, but i must give 6/10.
May 25, 2014 9:18 PM

Dec 2013
I love this series, from moment when I see it's first time.
After all this years I still have small hope for next chapter of this stories, continuation.
Hagi is back... Saya go sleep, childrens of her sister is alive, dramatic and great ending.
I'll to my death be waiting for continuation of this series.
Jul 6, 2014 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
I did like this series but was just too slow placed, I got bored watching it and it was a struggle making it through some episodes. I liked the plot and the characters. The ending was good and it made me appreciate the anime more.
Jul 8, 2014 5:50 AM

Aug 2013
Golden_oozaru said:
I did like this series but was just too slow placed, I got bored watching it and it was a struggle making it through some episodes. I liked the plot and the characters. The ending was good and it made me appreciate the anime more.

i agree on the last part. the actual plot and characters is what made me love Blood+. the pacing never bothered me once either, i enjoyed her journey from beginning to end. This will always be one of my favorite anime. (:
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» what do you think

mydaddy - Mar 6

12 by RikkiRini »»
Mar 9, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aokaado - Jul 16, 2007

99 by dkjiji »»
Feb 23, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 8 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 29, 2008

31 by wildhood »»
Feb 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 6 Discussion

sifma - Mar 27, 2008

43 by Alterlines »»
Oct 4, 2023 8:24 AM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 5 Discussion

sifma - Mar 27, 2008

30 by Alterlines »»
Oct 3, 2023 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.