Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hyouka Episode 19 Discussion

Jun 24, 2017 6:31 PM

WTF Houtarou. Wasn't this supposed to be game.

Chitanda's pouting was so cute. It's a win.

I wanted both of them to kiss. Can't we get a kiss?

Nov 1, 2017 5:42 PM
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Well that certainly was a concidence!!! Its the same day of the year as it was in the show!! xD

May 4, 2018 2:28 PM

Looks like Oreki can't even be wrong if he tries, proved the exact opposite in the end ^^

Nov 14, 2018 7:41 PM

I just love the overall theme of this episode. Was it luck or talent/skill? In the end they forget that they were trying to answer that, and it didn't really matter either. The answer was found (whether you would say that the logical connections did the work or it was happenstance that those were the connections they came to in the first place) and an enjoyable experience was had, even by our resident energy conservationist.

All I'm left wondering is why the last episode was needed, though given the newspapers at the beginning of this episode mentioning fires and theft I won't be surprised if we're already two episodes into the next "big" mystery.

May 8, 2019 8:44 AM

Jesus just kissu already.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Jun 6, 2019 8:09 PM

Lol, Oreki can't fail in his deductions even if he tries xD

Not gonna lie, I only enjoyed this episode for the Oreki x Eru moments.

Aug 20, 2019 2:32 PM

This was a stellar episode. You just have two characters sitting at a table, having a good ass discussion from a little announcement. Eru and Houtarou's chemistry is on another level

Sep 21, 2019 12:01 AM

Even though this is just a discussion between Chitanda and Oreki, it's a really gripping episode. I would critique some of Oreki's generalizations as too rational, since he doesn't take consider the possibility of people acting irrationally. The animation is on point in this anime. Chitanda pout <3
Modified by glassknuckles, Sep 21, 2019 12:31 AM

Jan 11, 5:58 PM
Relaxing and curious perfectly blended, for most I find the episode boring. But I loved and will never forget, every angle shown artistically, and the relationship between the characters, best episode of the series in my opinion.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]