Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Arcana Famiglia Episode 9 Discussion

Sep 1, 2012 2:54 PM

Well, I'm looking forward to the next episode. This was a really good one.

The Duello's coming up soon, and it's obviously either Liberta or Nova that's going to win, despite the fact that I want Luca too. D': But it's okay! Since Liverta and Nova are awesome too. I really like Luca though, he's probably my favourite.

Sep 2, 2012 1:19 PM
Uchihafan25 said:
Soooooo..................we're still on for that Arcana Tournament right?!

well.. when Mondo announced it, he did say it was in 2 months (which we were reminded again in this episode.)
People complain that the past 8 or so episodes have been fillers, but kindly remember that 2 months is quite a long time and a lot of events could happen.. I have a feeling that the final episode will be the duel/tournament, since technically every episode leading up to then has been character development and such. I'm not complaining about the anime plot-wise.

Sep 5, 2012 1:37 AM

Best ep so far IMO.

Sep 6, 2012 4:11 AM

I feel a bit stupid now but I really didn't get what the power of the Wheel of Fortune actually is? And what does it cause for Felicita, loss of memory?

Sep 7, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 9, 2012 5:54 AM

Amazing episode, lots of new information to think about.

Loved the backstory with Mondo, finally got tp see his past as well as little Jolly! I still wonder what his power with the Moon is though. Arcana powers are really interesting to hear about.

I bet when Fel becomes strong enough to control her powers, she won't fall victim to the Wheel of Fortune. Or else it would be pretty sad to start over.

Sep 13, 2012 5:36 PM

Finally some focus on Felicita, who is the actual protagonist...it's been too much back stories of everyone, and all about nova and the blonde kid...

Sep 14, 2012 1:56 PM

Stark700 said:
Oh dear, it looks like Papa is going to be in trouble soon...and some history revealed regarding Felitica.

Also, Jolly without shades ;o

And trololol @ ending. Jolly breaks the Fourth Wall.

I thought Jolly would look weird without his shades but he actually looked hot *¬*..

Oct 6, 2012 5:43 AM

so this means a lot of the family members have died :(
and no punishment game T.T
no fun so sad
it's mean that Jolly didn't tell her about the memory loss

Jan 26, 2013 3:03 AM

Can someone please explain what the wheel of fortune does? I know if she uses it she will get amnesia but I don't understand what the power does.

Jan 27, 2013 2:26 PM

_retro_reactive said:
Can someone please explain what the wheel of fortune does? I know if she uses it she will get amnesia but I don't understand what the power does.

Who cares this anime is shit

Sep 2, 2013 5:18 AM

Hydnlife said:
jolly a scumbag.

Why?

Lol'ed at that end, Jolly was actually surprised that we're still watching this show, means that he also think that this is quite bad lol, since he said that we're wasting time haha. :p
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Oct 17, 2013 4:28 AM

This was so revealing. Jolly isn't really an asshole, he's just trying to save the world.
(pun semi-intended)

Oct 24, 2013 12:52 AM

Hydnlife said:
what a sad episode. jolly a scumbag.
The episode was indeed sad, but you can't really call Jolly bad - he's just doing what he sees as the right choice. His affection for Mondo is totally understandable, as he's probably the only one who's with Mondo for so long time. You can't really say that letting Mondo die is the right choice either..

Sep 23, 2015 5:31 AM

Jolly's intentions for the experiments was actually pure, that's a surprise! But I never really disliked him, so it ain't going to change my perception of him...

Even Mondo wanted nothing but well being of Fel and the family. I thought he was a jerk of a father before but that's changed now...

Things are getting serious! Will Felicità use her powers?!

Sep 25, 2017 1:43 PM

lol.... Like Mama said, Fel takes after Mondo so they don't care what happens to them as long as they can protect those they love. Even if Jolly told her the consequences, he's wrong. She'll still use the Wheel of Fortune's powers and sacrificing her memories to save her Papa. Esp now that she feels hella guilty for misunderstanding her Papa's intentions to marry her off-- he was doing it for her sake .-.

Jolly has nice eyes :3 too bad he keeps em covered.

No more Punishment specials at the end :(

Pages (2) « 1 [2]