Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2012 2:28 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the EXA-DB and Shido survive *shrugs* well judging from the opening song Gundam AGE-FX will battle it next time

its funny how people become evil due to having great power even Zeheart is no exception he goes Grandiose Delusion
Aug 26, 2012 4:31 AM

Jan 2008
Is the YT working for you, j0X? I get an error and it doesn't start at all.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Aug 26, 2012 5:18 AM

Jun 2011
Its working for me just fine.

Basically just a fight against the EXA-DB. A pretty good episode action wise. Legilis shows his true power and we saw how Asemu got almost killed 14 years ago animated. Nice to see his white AGE2 again.
Aug 26, 2012 6:39 AM

Jan 2008
angelslayerX said:
Its working for me just fine.

Basically just a fight against the EXA-DB. A pretty good episode action wise. Legilis shows his true power and we saw how Asemu got almost killed 14 years ago animated. Nice to see his white AGE2 again.

ctrl+f5 does wonders as always.

Episode was quite nice. Still, dialogue is cheesy as always. Only 5 episodes left until this mediocrity is over. For me, it'll be probably as forgettable as ZZ.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Aug 26, 2012 8:57 AM
Feb 2010
I loved this episode. Sid/Shido is a beast, Legalis showed off its powers, and Asem had a killer tactic using himself as the target point against Sid and to attack the EXA-DB.
Aug 26, 2012 12:35 PM

Sep 2011
awwwwww snap Captain Angrazzo made a cameo

kashim said:
Only 5 episodes left until this mediocrity is over.

read its schedule to end at ep 49
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/mobile-suit-gundam-age-to-end-on-49th.html
Aug 26, 2012 2:59 PM
Feb 2012
It would be cool if in a suprise twist, Flit's dad was the main developer of exa-db.
Aug 26, 2012 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
To sum up my thoughts in this episode

1. Nice episode, though didn't Asemu raised a death flag out there? he never told Diva nor his father that he'll be dealing with Sid and the EXADB and his conversation with Kio gives me a feeling that he might die in a fight in one of the remaining episodes.
2. AGE-2 DH is awesome, Asemu is even more witty than ever, and Hajimari no Yokan as BGM really makes this episode more epic.
3. I can't believe they defeated Sid that easy, but anyway since it can regenerate and upgrade itself the fight isn't over yet for Kio. and perhaps it can also adapt to the combat data during its fight with Asemu and Zeheart so maybe the next time they encounter either of the two they wouldn't stand any more chance against it. as EXADB is pretty much reminiscent of AGE system
4. This episode would easily conclude that Legillis capabilities are superior to FX, but then again Kio hadn't really used the FX to its full potential just yet, and the long rifle isn't used as well either, so if there is one thing I highly expect from this arc. that would be the final fight between FX and Legillis. honestly after seeing the past 44 episodes from this anime, I can't expect that much.
5. Next episode might finally show the long rifle in action, I just have that feeling
6. I'm too skeptical on how the writers would wrap the plot after this episode. we now only have 4-5 episodes left and there's still alot of things that badly needs explanation. but nevertheless since AGE started and continues to be an average gundam show plot wise I wouln't expect too much.
AzrecAug 26, 2012 3:28 PM
Aug 26, 2012 3:30 PM

Sep 2010
Awesome episode good to see Asemu helping out his secret lover Zeheart again.

Looks like Sid and EXA-DB is still around which isn't surprising since the opening spoiled that Kio was going to fight it.

@Arc:

I hope not Asemu is my favorite protag in this if he dies my heart will break. T_T

Suck that there are only 4 episodes left I love this series, but at least it was able to finish its run instead of getting canned like After War Gundam X and that makes me happy. Hope that it gets a movie.

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 26, 2012 3:42 PM
Feb 2009
sht son its still ALive
Aug 26, 2012 10:46 PM
Nov 2007
Zeheart is such a tool and I hope he dies real slow. Other than that, this episode was interesting in contrast to a lot of the episodes that came before it.

Also, this whole EXA-DB plot is lame. You mean to tell me know no one kept extra logs or data whatsoever of the technological progress being made in all those wars?

Can't wait for this anime to be done, came too far to drop it now...
Aug 27, 2012 12:17 AM

Oct 2011
I'm having a feeling that the final episode would pull a CCA here's why:

* Second Moon being in close proximity to earth - might be used for a massive colony drop just as how Axis was used, might as well be used as a final measure once Vagan forces felt the squeeze of defeat
* Zeheart's radical actions mirroring Char, he wants to segregate the weak humans from the evolved ones in both Vagan and Earth to form a new world, in char's case he wants people to migrate to space and become Newtypes
* AGE-FX being a nod to Hi-Nu, including the long mega rifle with photon-ring-ray firepower
* Legillis's cockpit in head, knowing thay Kio refuses to kill anyone, he'll surely spare Zeheart by cutting the head of Legillis after it's defeat ( just as Char's Sazabi/nightingale's cockpit being intact after his MS obliterated by Amuro-Nu/Hinu)
* one of the 3 protagonist raising a deathflag, one of them might sacrifice their life to save Earth.

So it seems to me everything was set up to give way for a CCA moment,
Just my 2 cents worth :)
Aug 27, 2012 7:11 AM
May 2012
SID IS STILL ALIVE!!

I SENSE SOMETHING WORST NEXT EPISODE!

only 4 eps left!!
Aug 27, 2012 11:35 AM

Sep 2011
thanks Captain Obvious

Arcriatrix said:
I'm having a feeling that the final episode would pull a CCA

same

well or between CCA and G Gundam with Sid being AGE's Devil Gundam
Brigs77Aug 27, 2012 1:33 PM
Aug 29, 2012 5:06 AM
May 2012
Brigandi said:
thanks Captain Obvious

^Captain Obvious? Is that what you're saying to me? Great, am I the only one here in this thread? I don't care whatever I want to say about this episode. It's just getting on my nerves for what's gonna happen next.

Anyway, Is it me or Zeheart Galette started becoming a douchebag (He's gonna fulfilling Lord Ezelcant's will)? I mean remember what happened in ep26 when Desil finally killed (Thank god for that) but he doesn't even care about it anymore & he was like 'fuck that shit. I don't care anymore.'?!

God, I hope he will be finished this once and for all in the final episode.

2nd, Why did I have a suprised feeling about this like That guy in a tube (Zera Gins) is gonna make an impact soon?
JafriZinAug 29, 2012 5:21 AM
Aug 30, 2012 8:07 PM

Jan 2010
The new PSP game gave away how this series is ending.
Aug 31, 2012 12:09 AM
Dec 2011
asemu looks better with helmet. he needs the old hair back. It's better to see both of his eyes.
Aug 31, 2012 1:51 AM

Apr 2009
Woah Zeheart's got a serious case of megalomania now. Ah well he's only following Ezelcant's "madness" so maybe it's both fitting and proper he got a streak of that madness too, inheriting Ezelcant's will and all. @_@

Good gambit on Asemu's part when he ordered the ship to fire on the Exa-DB's location. Too bad they didn't know it didn't work anyway.

This was actually a good episode but I'm already too jaded, I think I've been watching this too long, the pink and purple explosions are finally getting to me... o_O
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 31, 2012 11:10 PM
May 2012
Those other than Zeheart, the following Vegans shall be defeated rather than retreating in the next 4 penultimate episodes. I want them killed so bad after that prick Desil Galette:-

Zanald Beinhart
Leil Light
Fram Nara
Deen Anon
Godom Dynam

If it ain't gonna happen soon, I'll be damned...
JafriZinSep 5, 2012 6:37 AM
Sep 2, 2012 3:20 AM
Aug 2012
Seeing this episode makes me wonder why didn't they show more of Asemu's arc i mean they could adapted memories of sid rather than showing us 20 episodes of kio's bitching and no character development what so ever. Asemu and Zeheart make a good team but looking like Zeheart has lost it too.

Sep 3, 2012 1:51 PM

Apr 2008
JeffreyZin said:
Those other than Zeheart, the following Vegans shall be defeated rather than retreating in the next 4 penultimate episodes. I want them killed so bad:-

Zanald Beinhart
Leil Light
Fram Nara
Deen Anon
Godom Dynam

If it ain't gonna happen soon, I'll be damned...

I'm sure Godom will since the other Phantom Team are gone. But geez, I haven't seen him for a while.
Oct 6, 2012 2:51 PM

Feb 2008
This EXA-DB thing is as ridiculous as that Veda thing.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 10, 2012 5:07 AM

Jun 2008
Dsrtstorm said:
Zeheart is such a tool

Yeah pretty much this.
Jul 25, 2013 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
Zeeeeeeeheart. Well, he did pretty well with his tag team partner I give him that.
Feb 7, 2016 1:53 PM

Dec 2015
Still hating how they basically all of a sudden made Zeheart a stupid Ezelcant ersatz/eugenism believer (when it was against the character) and now they dare stack power madness on top of that. -_- Why bother with him for so long to deform it in such a deception. It is even more certain he will die now that he's full of his own power.

At least, he had a nice cooperation moment with Asem. (he did not even kill him at theend while he wants to eradicate every "normal" human).
Apr 18, 2016 5:42 AM

Jul 2008
So now we know the final boss right?
Jan 27, 4:18 AM

Jul 2017
i really liked this episode, i think that asemu made the right choice destroying the exa db, it was too dangerous.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Asuno - Sep 23, 2012

90 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 48 Discussion

deg - Sep 16, 2012

49 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Sep 9, 2012

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 46 Discussion

Alreuth - Sep 2, 2012

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 43 Discussion

Asuno - Aug 5, 2012

38 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 26, 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.