Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2012 3:03 PM

Apr 2010
So they dropped there proposal and changed it to a pretty interesting one.
Becoming part of the Royal navy so to speak still there are some issues with the members of Musashi mainly Tori and Tenzou.
One is acting out of idiocy and the other out of love still there actions could become pretty troublesome.

The shameful part is that the Queen and Masazumi where having a very interesting conversation before they got interrupted.
I guess humour is needed at times.
Aug 28, 2012 3:16 PM

Apr 2008
OrochiPL said:
What does Ottoman empire have to do with Sekigahara and Japan at all in the first place is my biggest concern now. I know those reenacements are a lot different from original history, but really? Just where did they pull this one from?
Back to the background story of 1st season…

How they will consolidate both side of history (e.g: a faction winning in Japan's history but defeated in European history) is the big question though -_-

Nasty001 said:
P.A.O.D.A?

M.H.R.R?

WTF was the abbreviation that this Maeda Toshiie blabbing about?
That's name of the factions, like country.
The Wiki linked above should have a suggested meaning of the abbreviation for both.

kaimax said:
Chancellor's Board and Student Council

http://genesis-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/P.A._ODA
The vice president is so going to kill the boss. But that guy asked for it and pushed his luck too far with his subordinates. :D
nseikaAug 28, 2012 5:57 PM
Aug 28, 2012 4:16 PM

Jun 2010
I dont really get what you guys are talking about here, but still.. awesome episode. Cant wait for the next. Hope Tenzo can pull the Excalibur Caliburn.
Aug 28, 2012 6:15 PM

Jun 2008
-MgZ_ said:
I dont really get what you guys are talking about here, but still.. awesome episode.

Yeah, don't force yourself trying to understand it lol.
All I can say is try reading the Infodump, After every episode it pretty much explains everything in that episode without Spoiling future episodes.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 28, 2012 7:17 PM

Jan 2009
ok so England and Musashi are a team now but Tenzo is going to save Bloody Mary and will that break the team contract of England and Musashi later? lets see next episodes
Aug 28, 2012 7:21 PM
Jul 2012
OrochiPL said:
What does Ottoman empire have to do with Sekigahara and Japan at all in the first place is my biggest concern now. I know those reenacements are a lot different from original history, but really? Just where did they pull this one from?

Actually, there are two different countries but most of it's high ranking officers are from the Oda Clan.

1. M.H.R.R. is The Holy Roman Empire and rules over Hashiba clan (Toyotomi clan).
2. P.A O.D.A is the Ottoman Empire rules over Oda clan.

Sekigahara battle is mainly Hashiba/Toyotomi with other clans of western japan vs Tokugawa with other clans of eastern japan.
Aug 28, 2012 8:04 PM

Aug 2011
It seems like it will take a while for the season to really get started...just like the first one
Aug 28, 2012 8:30 PM

Mar 2012
j0x said:
ok so England and Musashi are a team now but Tenzo is going to save Bloody Mary and will that break the team contract of England and Musashi later? lets see next episodes

Tenzou is going to try to save Mary for sure. Even Yoshinao is secretly rooting for him by pointing out the guard posts.

I feel like Musashi is just gonna fight both Tres Espana and England at this point. Oh well. God knows this series would only do better with more battle scenes. They're just really fun to watch. I'm wondering if Tachibana Muneshige will be recovered in time for the battle though since I don't think Futayo injured him that badly at the end of S1...

Slight spoilers from the wiki
Aug 28, 2012 10:19 PM
Mar 2011
wonder what will happen once tenzo draws the sword, will he be king? hahah. so he still has the scar he got from the time when he stopped mary from smashing the ship but SHE didn't cause it directly it was cause of his choice to stop/shield her so does that still count as a scar that "SHE" caused?
tyrolizard1Aug 28, 2012 10:23 PM
Aug 28, 2012 11:08 PM

Nov 2008
Go Get her Tenzou your waifu awaits you! haha

Aug 28, 2012 11:21 PM

Aug 2010
Again, condensing material that could fit a library into a few episodes is a bad idea. Anyway, I got a few laughs out of it 3/5.
Aug 29, 2012 12:22 AM

Jun 2008
Mogami-kun said:
Again, condensing material that could fit a library into a few episodes is a bad idea.

Going by this logic, EVERY adaptation is a bad idea.

Aug 29, 2012 12:32 AM

May 2011
Asama's attempt to explain the weapons situation was just so cute and funny. And hahaha everyone's reaction to that whole scene was hilarious, especially the skeleton guy with his jaw drop. Roflmao at the way Tori was humping the Excalibur Caliburn, that was fucking awesome. God I love this guy.

Can't wait to see Tenzou go on his rescue mission, save Mary, and pull out the Excalibur Caliburn. And damn Tori is just too good, he already knows everything that's gunna happen. Nothing escapes this guy.

I love Elizabeth's personality.
Aug 29, 2012 5:13 AM
May 2012
Stark700 said:
Of course, Tori is still half naked...

Same here! I mean he's wearing nothing but Honda's jacket till we can see his.... You know!

Anyway will Tenzo save 'Scarred' in time (IDK guys but I started getting obsessed watching this anime after Accel world & ETC)?
JafriZinAug 29, 2012 5:37 AM
Aug 29, 2012 6:58 AM

Jun 2008
tyrolizard1 said:
so he still has the scar he got from the time when he stopped mary from smashing the ship but SHE didn't cause it directly it was cause of his choice to stop/shield her so does that still count as a scar that "SHE" caused?

That's not the one that counts. Mary can actually heal it perfectly, without any scars as the result. But decided to leave him a scar.

That is why that scar was "caused" by her, since anyone who can do healing can heal it without leaving a scar.

Aug 29, 2012 3:14 PM

May 2010
Ive.....been...scarred.

and holy crap those acronyms.
Aug 29, 2012 4:58 PM
Mar 2011
kaimax said:
tyrolizard1 said:
so he still has the scar he got from the time when he stopped mary from smashing the ship but SHE didn't cause it directly it was cause of his choice to stop/shield her so does that still count as a scar that "SHE" caused?

That's not the one that counts. Mary can actually heal it perfectly, without any scars as the result. But decided to leave him a scar.

That is why that scar was "caused" by her, since anyone who can do healing can heal it without leaving a scar.

ah thanks for clearing that up for me.
Aug 30, 2012 4:57 PM
Aug 2010
tezann_t said:
I'm wondering if Tachibana Muneshige will be recovered in time for the battle though since I don't think Futayo injured him that badly at the end of S1...
]

The entirety of S1 took place over 2 days (or was it 3...) Muneshige was still injured (to some extent) from his fight with Tadakatsu Honda, when he fought Futayo. So she did add some damage ontop of however much he still needed to recover for 100% health.

He might join seeing as it's been what...3 weeks since then? (2 week timeskip when Nate/Masazumi/Tenzo/etc were stuck in england on a ship) + the 11 days for the festival prep/actual festival.

Though a Gin vs Futayo fight seems the only way to go judging from the op.
Sep 3, 2012 2:15 PM

Jun 2012
This was an alright episode, I finally started to get confused with more people and all of the acronyms for nations or groups (I don't really know). I really liked the information on the apocalypse, though. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is Dame Scarred and Tenzou. Tenzou is my favorite character of the series, followed closely by Futayo Honda and Kiyonari (although we rarely get to see him). So, I would say 3.5/5, maybe 3.

Sep 4, 2012 2:52 AM
May 2012
its funny how tori is always naked and everyone just got used to him lool
Ezsence
Sep 15, 2012 10:15 PM

Aug 2011
AHAHA Asama xDD
Sep 28, 2012 1:31 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, this show is getting even more interesting.
I'm wondering if Tenzo will draw the sword or if it'll be someone else.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 2, 2012 11:53 PM

Oct 2010
Once again a crappy post due to time constraints. Sadly life is a bitch sometimes. No time in the world can describe how much great pleasure Horizon is continuing to be visually, emotionally and comically along with a hint of brain to think over of its politics as much as other things. Here are some rich visuals and thoughts.

Maeda Toshie in the spoiler
was DAMN IMPRESSIVE! Guy summons 20 000 armies of the dead and can go for 1 000 000 even? Shiiiiiit! That’s crazy TBH. Loved his SFX and moves of fighting. The Cgs were great for him and he has brains aright despite being hilarious at the sight of Tori.

Avalon really impressed me visually at first from the spoiler
but it was more enticing at the following sight,

Along with the spoiler
Seeing the 2 twin sister brought about some good emotional peaceful feelings and more than anything compared to Avalon in “Fate” Universe it deserves its merits from its art style that shows another facade of it that was not used before to show it in a more peaceful way whereas the “Fate” one looked more sophisticated to me.

Quite impressive part in the spoiler
of Mary and her killings as well as the info feed from it. The depiction is gruesome as some bodies are dead, some semi-decomposed and some skeletons. The red tone adds a lot as it suggest BLOOD SPLATTER all over the scene.

Hiro Mishina in the following,

Is a very adorable little one of a loli value and certainly she is delicious enough for a HAREM SWIPE! AHHAHA! Yeah she is super MOE! I like her appearance and hair ornament.

Finally Tenzou in the spoiler
UH OH! We know what that means! Scarred loves Tenzou! NAH NAH! Well being kiddy a little it was obvious and cool to find out what comes of their relation. The Chancellor was super cool to help him with the map. NEXT EPISODE!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 16, 2014 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
God that dakimakura scene killed me!
Jul 16, 2014 2:56 PM

May 2012
Why is he naked again xD lol just way too hilarious, great development as well so let's see what happens next!
Sep 2, 2014 11:40 PM

Jul 2008
Yep with that Tenzo will go to war for Mary.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

167 by HuTaoSimp14 »»
Feb 20, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

71 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.