Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion

Oct 22, 2015 12:06 AM
this anime encourege me to be a player of online action games so i can have my asuna to hahah lol give me a break just a dream i mean about my asuna iwant forever to you know im just a simple boy with a simple needs computer internet connection cellphone emailadd of my forever thats all
hahahahaaha lol ive talk to much haha sorry
kyle<3anime

Nov 28, 2015 5:00 PM

kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode

Apr 21, 2016 3:13 AM

Well then next episode's gonna get interesting and exiting i bet!!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Aug 1, 2016 8:38 AM

Kirito shouldn't have accepted the duel in the first place, since he had an idea that his level is far beyond these normal players..
And damn, i think it's a trap. Asuna and Kirito might end up fighting the boss alone and some one might get seriously hurt!

Nov 22, 2016 2:46 AM

Kirito just broke his sword like it was made out of butter Oo

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 9, 2017 8:38 AM

Kuradeel is a scrub.

Mar 15, 2017 10:00 AM

Kirito vs Kuradeel battle is so pretty amazing and surprised episode. Kirito x Asuna couple is so great.

11/10 scores

Apr 6, 2017 6:29 AM

Kirito just found his future wife. <3

May 13, 2017 11:49 AM

That level boss looks tough.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jul 5, 2017 7:09 AM

Another terrible episode. As if we needed even more proof that this anime is an harem, here comes the first love rival for Kirito, Kuradeel, you can tell he's the bad guy for this story arc because he wants to own Asuna while only Kirito can be her master, and he's also a sore loser that can't handle Kirito's Mary Sueness so he calls him a cheater. Oh and Asuna is the typical perfect waifu: cooks delicious dishes, slaps the hero in the face when he touched her boobs, and cowers behind Kirito's broad, manly shoulders because she can't handle problems on her own and needs a strong male figure to guide her.

But Kirito is easily this show’s biggest problem. The duel between him and Kuradeel could have bene an interesting conflict, maybe, but instead it’s just a device to show how awesome Kirito is as he saves another helpless woman. We’re not going to resolve this through dialogue that actually reveals more about the guild structure, we’re not going to have Asuna demonstrate her own competency – we’re gonna have her hide behind Kirito as he defends her from the scary sword guy.
Modified by Arashi89, Dec 16, 2017 10:58 AM

Nov 10, 2017 9:05 AM

I'm gonna be honest, I quite like couples interacting with each other. It may not be the most realistic thing ever, but is surely more enjoyable to see Kirito and Asuna together than overused tropes of 'loyal creepy bodyguard' and 'damsel in distress' all around. I'm getting tired of 'sitting and explaining', some visual explanation won't hurt. Also, of course, a boob-grab would be present, after all, who you think is the audience for this type of show? I'll not nitpick too much about it, but honestly, as an anti-ecchi person, that was quite depressing. Completely unnecessary in terms of plot or character development, it's there for the sake of it. 3/5

Dec 8, 2017 1:39 AM

She said just maxed out my cooking skill, hit that ouble take like Wifu WHAT! lol

Enjoy Kirito and Asuna relationship building they fight well together this has made this anime a lot more enjoyable.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

May 20, 2018 8:55 PM

Decent episode even though Kuradeel is pretty much a cliché.

May 25, 11:47 PM

I like Kirito and Asuna relationship. It feels natural.

Kuradeel is a jerk lol.
Life has no meaning.

Jun 14, 2:52 PM
Tsundereppoi said:
Breast groping is an ancient Japanese tradition, it's sort of like a mating dance between birds only more gropy.

i love how this was someone's defense to the accidental grope scene

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]