Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2012 8:31 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The few fights featured looks a bit lame. So much still shots. Asuna's bit was better but not much.
The duel was okay I guess.
Kuradeel looks too ugly and old here. He looks decent in the novels. At least he looks better than the manga one.
And leaving it off with meeting BaphometGleameyes. Damn. Next episode is the big deal huh. Step it up a bit A-1.

inb4 where's the <Army>. There's still next episode.
belatkuroAug 25, 2012 8:38 AM
Aug 25, 2012 8:38 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was quite nice except for the following spoiler
WTF FAN SERVICE! Seriously can like Japan FUCK OFF with some of it like seriously. I know my fan service and it’s PISSING OFF NOW! Congratulation to Kirito to feel Asuna breasts, congratulation on future marriage since you touched her. Congratulation Japan on foreshadowing shit like that. One thing, STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH FAN SERVICE! There are better ways in showing shit like that. The touching shit and you have to marry the girl is BS in showing it like that. This is for fans and I certainly had my share with them in the hentai sex of Asuna x Kirito and TBH need nothing more. So this shit of breast grabbing can GTFO out. Get your 18+ shit and leave the rest to action/plot in this series. THE FUCK? Seriously you all, I hope you ain’t gonna accept that THAT SHIT! When other series are better with it. Seriously. Starting to be with you all for the fan service shit of this series. Notice also that in the spoiler
Asuna’s reactions showed a lot of embarrassed times but in general I see it as she did not want it. Looks to me like that and Kirito is lucky that she did not do more to him than a little browbeating itself.

However what was interesting is the following,

BOOM! SWORD BREAK! Quite impressed but still WTF at how come Kirito’s sword is like a Katana slicing through all of the other swords. Makes no sense at all TBH. It’s like making Kirito into Superman Samurai man.

About Level 74, other than the fan service incident I appreciate a lot Kuradeel’s facials in the spoiler
it almost does look like he was NTR somehow. Kuradeel’s faces show a lot of anger in regards to Kirito and that breast grab of his.

About Kuradeel VS Kirito, the duel itself was nice but a little too quick in the spoiler
nice SFX and moves of Kirito along with a very nice impressive composure of Kuradeel himself. However that amounted to nothing since he lost anyway in the spoiler
and it is to remark that Laughing Coffin was there. HOLY SHIT! IS THAT Agil there? It looks like him and person has a tanned skin TBH.

In thee end it yielded quite a nice set of expressions once again from Asuna which shows her smile and happiness of Kirito winning whom is nice to see in the spoiler
I personally liked them. A sort of reward for the hero himself after a long fight.

So apart from that the episode itself was action rich and obviously MOE enticing to say the least of Asuna along with a yummy Asuna x Kirito moments in plenty of segments. Here is what I think of the elements themselves.

About the beginning, the start certainly impressed a lot with the spoiler
in terms of Kirito and his action towards Lizard-men. SFX wise and skill wise it impressed a lot on the hits level and acrobatics of Kirito. The monster’s details were nicely done and TBH with the spoiler
the tower looks nice along with the gained exp being that high shows me that it’s no more game time but serious shit time as in high level monsters. Anything above 1000 exp is serious shit in any RPG when you are alone.

About Kirito in the forest, nice SFX of throwing in the spoiler
looks like Kirito is practicing his skill there of hunting for food. Certainly I would not eat such a cute bunny but hey that’s just me. Certainly the bunny is made MOE IMO and its red eyes are the most worrisome other than its MOE figure.

About being in Agil’s shop, that part got 2 nice segments. First one was quite hilarious in the spoiler
showing rather nicely Agil’s surprised face at Kirito’s catch in terms of meat.

The second point is Asuna’s appearance in the spoiler
which yielded out most surprising facials of her with a MOE center and tsundere side. Which continues to show Asuna being the envy as a wife of many male viewers. Certainly with rich expressions like that it’s undeniable.

About outside of Agil’s shop in the city, Kuradeel seems to be catching up on Asuna having a thing for Kirito. Regardless it’s obvious in the spoiler
Asuna did not like of Kuradeel’s attitude so she escapes. Asuna continues to give out her fans great expressions to remember by. In terms of being assertive. I can see therefore Asuna being a Company Boss and having her own company easily. If only the real world would not be so harsh on woman in general.

About level 61, the scenery was the most amazing in the spoiler
it’s like in the OP except it is shown much more and better. Asuna continues to show out more happy faces and certainly to the benefit of her fans in seeing her being positive. We certainly don’t want crying Asuna that’s for sure. The sun effects along with the background impress TBH.

About Asuna’s cooking and house. Easily the best Kirito x Asuna moments IMO. On the multi parts of this rich segment, the intro in the spoiler
started out nice. Asuna has a nice big place and Kirito looks impressed by it.

Lovely Asuna in the spoiler
getting dressed up for the cooking and obviously Kirito is quite shy there. Seems he likes seeing more Asuna skin.

The following spoiler
showed how ASUNA IS BOSS in the kitchen. Remark how she proceeds in the food making. Being assertive and enthusiastic about it. One can see easily that she likes doing cooking and would be great for a wife. Not to mention Kirito was all OoO in how she does it so well and clean too.

At first the food filled up quite nice in the spoiler
and certainly that one can see with Kirito being filled up like that. The tea was certainly interesting in terms of the means it was made and poured along with Asuna’s blend that looked colorful and nice. Asuna continues to offer up her facials in a more serious manner and a little moody TBH. However everything changes with the following,

Along with the spoiler
Asuna proves once again that she can be Yandere too and ready to kill you if you betray her. With such expressions and death threatening, one cannot deny that to betray Asuna in love is to ask for DEATH from her. That much is clear with the knife part. The spoiler clearly shows she is good at manipulating the knife itself.

About thee end of the episode and the TRAP! Indeed it was a nasty one for a boss one. At first in the spoiler
I have to say I REJECT THAT! Mainly I never approved of any skeleton designs other than in Zelda anime version that aired in the USA. Reason for that is the variations the skeletons had in there while in this part they were mindless morons who swinged around only and put up some show. However they will never = to bomb throwing, evading and bow/arrow wielding skeletons. There are few series which do those right and SAO FAILED in that one for me.

However Asuna moves in the spoiler
are very much appreciated TBH. She did them splits nice and no panties were shown, which is another good direction they took it in while they could have added stuff again like in so many animes they do.

The last segment gives out a nice flow in the spoiler
that of Kirito x Asuna poses, getting to fight and OMG the boss is here! BRACE YOURSELVES! It’s going to be a wild fight in the next episode.

Other than that the episode was fine with Asuna cooking. Another FLAG thing for marriage foreshadowing. Obvious enough is it. Shows also Asuna being a normal girl that wants a family and normal life. IRL she would be good and perhaps a company girl? Leadership looks good with Asuna TBH. Might edit later.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is sexy Asuna. Another format and art style used.

GIFs for all the ecchi lovers in the Club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=482343
And no I don’t approve of it but for fans I can do things in exceptional manners.

A single Stitch was made in the spoiler
showing what a original looks like and what I can do to it. End results in a most enticing shy Asuna pose.
Yumekichi11Aug 25, 2012 2:05 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 25, 2012 8:43 AM

Nov 2009
lol if u watch anime, bear with the fanservices, since 99% anime nowadays contain a portion of it.
Aug 25, 2012 8:50 AM

Mar 2010
I hoped more action :D

But im quite sure this episode has been in manga as well, am i right? i remember something similar to this.
LylaazAug 25, 2012 12:45 PM
Aug 25, 2012 9:10 AM

Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
WTF FAN SERVICE! Seriously can like Japan FUCK OFF with some of it like seriously. I know my fan service and it’s PISSING OFF NOW! Congratulation to Kirito to feel Asuna breasts, congratulation on future marriage since you touched her. Congratulation Japan on foreshadowing shit like that. One thing, STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH FAN SERVICE! There are better ways in showing shit like that. The touching shit and you have to marry the girl is BS in showing it like that. This is for fans and I certainly had my share with them in the hentai sex of Asuna x Kirito and TBH need nothing more. So this shit of breast grabbing can GTFO out. Get your 18+ shit and leave the rest to action/plot in this series. THE FUCK? Seriously you all, I hope you ain’t gonna accept that THAT SHIT! When other series are better with it. Seriously. Starting to be with you all for the fan service shit of this series.

Aug 25, 2012 9:11 AM

Oct 2010
Vforvendetta said:
lol if u watch anime, bear with the fanservices, since 99% anime nowadays contain a portion of it.
That's not the point but the point it was LAME and certainly I reached my THRESHOLD and that means I had ENOUGH! I could bear it certainly at first but now it's kind annoying to say the least. I have enough dicking in other series TBH.

I have passed my tolerance level. Now I will attack the fan service parts in this series that I find annoying. Too much is enough sometimes.
Obstinate said:
I AM SHOCKED! I did not think of as being part of the LN. Was it to NTR that guy or piss him off? It looked like it to me. Of course the whole thing could be taken as a accident and all but from his expressions it looked like he felt NTR big time. ROFL! Poor guy when you think about it. All the stress on his old age.

Aug 25, 2012 9:13 AM

Feb 2009
^I'm guessing you'll flip your head when we get to chapter 16.
Aug 25, 2012 9:15 AM

Aug 2012
Obstinate said:
Yumekichi11 said:
WTF FAN SERVICE! Seriously can like Japan FUCK OFF with some of it like seriously. I know my fan service and it’s PISSING OFF NOW! Congratulation to Kirito to feel Asuna breasts, congratulation on future marriage since you touched her. Congratulation Japan on foreshadowing shit like that. One thing, STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH FAN SERVICE! There are better ways in showing shit like that. The touching shit and you have to marry the girl is BS in showing it like that. This is for fans and I certainly had my share with them in the hentai sex of Asuna x Kirito and TBH need nothing more. So this shit of breast grabbing can GTFO out. Get your 18+ shit and leave the rest to action/plot in this series. THE FUCK? Seriously you all, I hope you ain’t gonna accept that THAT SHIT! When other series are better with it. Seriously. Starting to be with you all for the fan service shit of this series.

Must -

Resist -

Spoiler Tags -

They're calling to me!
Aug 25, 2012 9:18 AM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
Euh nope cause I find it more marriage routine like.

Yeah with the way things went around this episode, they will get to that part. I am hoping for a White Album sex style and certainly I could accept that but don't fork face me with fan service like the sudden crap this episode pulled out.

I kind felt annoyed at it TBH. The chapter 16 is quite not annoying or shall not be due to its implications but in this episode it was annoying. That's all I will say. Setup is at fault. I am sure in the LN there might have been more to the accident than just as it was shown. Less LN readers prove me wrong on that one and it happened the same way. In which case annoyance and me are the reason then what I did not like it.

Sometimes enough is enough really. Even for ecchi lovers.

Aug 25, 2012 9:20 AM

Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:

Yeah with the way things went around this episode, they will get to that part. I am hoping for a White Album sex style and certainly I could accept that but don't fork face me with fan service like the sudden crap this episode pulled out.

I kind felt annoyed at it TBH. The chapter 16 is quite not annoying or shall not be due to its implications but in this episode it was annoying. That's all I will say. Setup is at fault. I am sure in the LN there might have been more to the accident than just as it was shown. Less LN readers prove me wrong on that one and it happened the same way. In which case annoyance and me are the reason then what I did not like it.

An excerpt from the novel:

Aug 25, 2012 9:25 AM

Jul 2011
Hopefully the main storyline goes well.

Ironically, the fan service wasn't as forced as it seemed; it happened in the light novel too, so it's more accurate to say that it was a "faithful" adaptation. The ass shots from the previous episode on the other hand, were unique to the anime [not complainin']. This episode was centered around Kirito and Asuna. You'll grow to view SAO more as a character show, than one driven by a concrete storyline [the storyline only serves to develop character relationships; notice how there's numerous time skips? The storyline isn't meant to be "integral"].
Kirito's duel with Asuna's bodyguard wasn't a result of a bullshit "shounen" mechanic; it's simple level disparity. SAO gave mechanics on durability in the Murder Mystery chapter, since the anime doesn't cover the mechanics of SAO, it may seem a bit "deus ex". We have to take into account the level disparity between Kirito and his opponent. His opponent's weapon was also highly cosmetic [to boast how "strong" and "powerful" he is; this in turn, made the weapon fairly weak to resisting durability.

This episode covered around ~44 pages in the light novel, the ending was slightly "different", but we won't really know until the next episode.
mdzAug 25, 2012 1:49 PM
Aug 25, 2012 9:29 AM

Nov 2007
Two years already?

The guy is voiced by Yusa-san? He and Asuna are in same team, and is famous, it seems.

Asuna is cooking with the rare meat that He hunted, but it's too simplified!! Interesting "hisashiburi" talk. She's so scary when she invites him to combi. for leveling up.

It seems like Yusa-san's character's been following her, so he and the main guy are dueling. Wow, he won at one hit.

And there's mysterious black hooded guy... "kininari masu"

The boss at the end looks so scary and the fight continues next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 25, 2012 9:30 AM

Aug 2011
How so fast? you watched it from CR?

I also haver active CR subscription, but i prefer Evetaku or UTW subs :P
Aug 25, 2012 9:37 AM

Dec 2009
Wow...they managed to cram so much in.

Lol Asuna isn't afraid to fork up this relaionship lol.

And nice cliffhanger to end with the Baphomet. RO much? XD
Aug 25, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2007
stefeman said:

Raw for me.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 25, 2012 9:46 AM

Aug 2011
tsubasalover said:
stefeman said:

Raw for me.

Just impatient or do you understand japanese that well? :P

Im still quite far from that point with my japanese skills.
Aug 25, 2012 9:46 AM
Feb 2008
I don't really remember novels, but it didn't feel so rushed as previous episode.
Aug 25, 2012 9:53 AM
Feb 2008
stefeman said:

Or you can read english novels.
Aug 25, 2012 10:07 AM

Aug 2011
OneMan said:
stefeman said:

Or you can read english novels.

Nah, i just spoiled the whole show to myself after looking things up from wikia..

Oh well..
Aug 25, 2012 11:01 AM

Oct 2010
Obstinate said:
Yumekichi11 said:
belatkuro said:

An excerpt from the novel:
Much better in the LN, I felt it was more accident oriented while in the episode it was sexual which gets annoying especially if you are not prone to jerking off. There is so much to tolerate and truly with the amount of animes I watch that is true but YOU PROVED IT MAN! The LN part clearly shows it was not sexual but accidental while anime does it sexual.

As much I know the reasons and all it's a very disgusting way of making money. It's almost as disgusting as if Clannad had it in it. I have seen action series that there is very little crap like this but this is a first time of it being annoying in this series. More cause I know the truth surrounding it.

Oh well nothing can be done about it since its means is $$$, however I would prefer other ways than direct implementation of it in the anime and sexing up parts for that matter.

I hope some people will flow with me on that one. I might be picky but that's what it comes down to in this series TBH.

Aug 25, 2012 11:11 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
As much I know the reasons and all it's a very disgusting way of making money. It's almost as disgusting as if Clannad had it in it. I have seen action series that there is very little crap like this but this is a first time of it being annoying in this series. More cause I know the truth surrounding it.

Oh well nothing can be done about it since its means is $$$, however I would prefer other ways than direct implementation of it in the anime and sexing up parts for that matter.

I hope some people will flow with me on that one. I might be picky but that's what it comes down to in this series TBH.

I'm not sure why you're bringing Clannad into this. Yes, the series had some fan service as to speak but Clannad is about so much more than that. It is a heartwarming story with themes of family that has emotions and realism in it. I personally enjoyed the series despite some of its flaws.

Perhaps I might of misunderstood your statement here but I don't know why anyone would compare Clannad to SAO as I barely see any resemblance to either series respectively to each other.
Stark700Aug 25, 2012 11:17 AM
Aug 25, 2012 11:34 AM

Feb 2009
Seems like Kuradeel isnt the only one who got mad this week on SAO.
Aug 25, 2012 11:55 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I'm not sure why you're bringing Clannad into this. Yes, the series had some fan service as to speak but Clannad is about so much more than that. It is a heartwarming story with themes of family that has emotions and realism in it. I personally enjoyed the series despite some of its flaws.

Perhaps I might of misunderstood your statement here but I don't know why anyone would compare Clannad to SAO as I barely see any resemblance to either series respectively to each other.
The point was to remind of series being ecchi totally toned down and that Clannad is prime example since its origin is a VN for adults. That's why. Nothing more. I won't go much more into it but certainly I have grown tired of ecchi in this series at least. Other I can accept.

I just had my soup spilled from taking too much and that spill is RAGE. Plain and simple. I am sure others share the same thoughts too. That SAO should watch its ass as to NOT over smell the series with fan service. I though it would tame around but it seems breasts groping is the next upgrade and TBH I would not be surprised of bath stuff and other gimmicks after this.

I therefore should get ready for the worst of ecchi since its upgrade shows more than the LN intended to.

Aug 25, 2012 11:59 AM

Feb 2008
I have to say this is the most awesome episode of all of them, it doesn't feel to rushing like the other episodes.

Next episode

That fanservice is on the LN as well

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags.
LunaAug 25, 2012 12:57 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 25, 2012 12:05 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
The point was to remind of series being ecchi totally toned down and that Clannad is prime example since its origin is a VN for adults. That's why. Nothing more. I won't go much more into it but certainly I have grown tired of ecchi in this series at least. Other I can accept.

I therefore should get ready for the worst of ecchi since its upgrade shows more than the LN intended to.

Sword Art Online isn't a visual novel though.

Anyways, I don't read the LN as I watch the anime series so no idea what will happen next, fanservice, character development, or plot wise. As this is an anime series, I doubt they will show all that from the LN although some aspects will be explored so be ready for that.

Aug 25, 2012 12:05 PM

Feb 2009
Blackbird said:
I have to say this is the most awesome episode of all of them, it doesn't feel to rushing like the other episodes.

That fanservice is on the LN as well
Spoiler that shit.
Aug 25, 2012 12:09 PM

Nov 2011
Ya, keep the spoilers in spoilers.

This is an anime discussion and some people (like myself) don't want their enjoyment ruined by some LN readers who splatter future context on this thread.

Sorry if this sounded a bit harsh but spoilers should really be under spoilers tag for LN context as some people do not read the LN and want to enjoy the anime at their fullest without being spoiled.
Aug 25, 2012 12:30 PM

Jul 2010
Asuna is quite the cook and yes, don't F with her or she'll kill you!

Boss fight coming up.
Aug 25, 2012 12:32 PM

Dec 2010
All I can say about this episode is it's very well done, sure there was a few still shots but also enough non still shot to balance the fights in it well. Next Episode should be interesting looking forward to it :D
Aug 25, 2012 12:36 PM
Mar 2012
I'm the first to give it a 1, do I get a cookie?
Aug 25, 2012 12:38 PM
Aug 2009
Jeez..If people are complaining about the fan service from just this little bit, then just wait till they animate chapter 16.5 of the novel...if they do...But I doubt they would do it, unless they do it in an OVA.
Aug 25, 2012 12:39 PM
Feb 2012
Good episode, though I thought last week's was better by a bit.

Little fan service, but nothing huge that should really get in the way of this weeks episode.
Aug 25, 2012 12:41 PM
Apr 2012
this episode messed me up i thought he would be using his skill
. since the title was black and white sword dancer
Aug 25, 2012 12:49 PM
Feb 2012
Are you guys all this childish? I'm concerned with everyone who is making a big deal about 16.5. We know what is in it, it won't be filmed, stop bringing it up.
Aug 25, 2012 12:50 PM

May 2012
Loved the bit when Asuna forced Kirito to party up with her, that was jokes. The duel was a bit..., even with 10 levels apart is it really THAT easy to win? + what happened to the sword Kirito made last episode? did he just decide not to use it after making it, bit retarded..

Next episode will probably be amazing, i doubt they will be able to escape and end up fighting the boss.
Aug 25, 2012 12:50 PM
Oct 2010
back to main story finally? :D
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 25, 2012 12:51 PM

Oct 2010
Citrix said:
Jeez..If people are complaining about the fan service from just this little bit, then just wait till they animate chapter 16.5 of the novel...if they do...But I doubt they would do it, unless they do it in an OVA.
I am not complaining, I am annoyed by it. There is a difference and that is to give it enough of a tolerance level till it breaks out. Well this episode it broke. That's all.
quadnia said:
what happened to the sword Kirito made last episode? did he just decide not to use it after making it, bit retarded..
He hid in his inventory. Would be kind of weird to have 2 swords at the same time or for show off without raising attention TBH. Hence he stored them.

Aug 25, 2012 12:52 PM

Aug 2012
Happy that they've started with the main story :)
Aug 25, 2012 12:56 PM

Oct 2011
Unfucking needed fan service.
Aug 25, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
This show lacked boobies
CrimsonLight said:

It's in the novel you twit
Aug 25, 2012 12:58 PM

Dec 2007
Would've been perfect without breast-groping.
Aug 25, 2012 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
Breast groping is an ancient Japanese tradition, it's sort of like a mating dance between birds only more gropy.
Feb 2012
pretty good episode :) loved the asuna and kirito moment, needed more action but thats next ep :D. its going with the manga now :)

Oct 2011
sbg711 said:
This show lacked boobies
CrimsonLight said:

It's in the novel you twit

I don't remember that ;_;

edit: Musta flipped through those pages then. Anyways big emphasis on things that only get 13 year olds excited.
St-HubertAug 25, 2012 1:04 PM
Aug 25, 2012 1:03 PM
Sep 2011
Seriously that 5 seconds of fanservice is getting way to much hate, focus on the other 19 minutes and 55 seconds please.
Also I know 99% of anime nowadays has fanservice but unfortunatly 99% of anime 10 years ago were the same, just getting that out there because I really hate this complaint.

Overall I liked the episode, you know the bodyguard guy wasn't what I imagined him to be...I know he has a picture in the novel but I just never imagined him like that ever :P I guess that is really just a nitpick though.
Aug 25, 2012 1:04 PM

May 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
quadnia said:
what happened to the sword Kirito made last episode? did he just decide not to use it after making it, bit retarded..
He hid in his inventory. Would be kind of weird to have 2 swords at the same time or for show off without raising attention TBH. Hence he stored them.

Well he did make the sword as an upgrade, and then decide not use it? isn't that really retarded I'm pretty sure in a game, when you get an upgrade you USE it not put it in your invent. Even not, he still has dual skill or w/e so he can use 2 swords then. I really doubt he will show off, and its not like he carries 2 sword on him at once.... But i think the main reason he doesn't use it is probably due to "side stories" or something a long those lines
Aug 25, 2012 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
I'm loving SAO. Some action and romance; I can't wait for the next episode :D
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 25, 2012 1:07 PM
Jul 2012
Dang, the background music is so good O_O
Aug 25, 2012 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
thundergear said:
Dang, the background music is so good O_O

Yuki Kajiura, I watch Anime for her music. The irony is that she also did the soundtrack for .Hack//SIGN
Aug 25, 2012 1:21 PM

Jan 2008
The boob grab was definitely my favorite scene.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.