3It was OK
11.6%
2Disliked it
3.5%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.3
86 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2012 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some drama with Mei in the beginning of this episode and later on. Daring Mei is daring.

Loved the cosplaying, as it reminds me a little of Kirie Kanoe cosplaying as a maid from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia of episode 5 last Spring. Tbh though, this episode made me hungry especially in that Home Economics room...but Konoe really takes the cake especially with her little squealing in that costume :p

Stark700Aug 23, 2012 10:12 AM
Aug 23, 2012 1:02 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems the episode continues exactly from Mei’s part from its last run from the looks of the spoiler
I will admit that during this episode the fan service of Mei does make me want to suck her breasts and pin her down to bang her. I am sure I am not the only male who got that reaction. Other than that one cannot feel sorry for Mei’s hardships of the past. Especially when you have a brain far superior to others and they cannot comprehend you such as is with me. I cannot never express myself in a sophisticated way without anyone being confused by it. Thus I stay simple. Mei IMO does so also and the maid thing is one way of reducing her brain to acceptable social norms IMO.

About the beginning, I liked the flashbacks in the spoiler
brings in a good vibe to Mei’s past and start up IMO.

About Mei’s bath fan service, one of the things are that it was done fairly quickly and from the looks of the spoiler
it was very erotic luscious. I liked that they showed her breasts but I would prefer they would DFC them more. They looked too bumpy for my DFC tastes despite being still the smallest among the girls of this series. Best was the overview since it shows Mei’s privates which makes any male want to ram in there.

About back at school, being back at school has its own kicks to make it worth in there once again on 2 fronts. First front is a mixture of Kannagi/Shougo in the spoiler
that yields out a nice set of blushes and reactions from Kannagi. While in that field the newspaper President along with Shougo’s maid design poster in the spoiler
marked a powerful front of MOE.

However that front got devastated and reinforced in fact by KONOE IN MAID STYLE! As the spoiler
suggests she looks quite MOE with a Over 9000 ratio there. It’s to note that fan service in the following,

Was used in simulated sexual doggy style depiction of Konoe’s red face as she was being penetrated from behind. Which really is fan service out.
That along the spoiler
with Konoe’s face that looks to be in orgasmic mode. It’s inevitable a simulation of dick penetration was used. I did like the kitchen insert in the spoiler
that was kind of a little break from the emphasized part of Konoe’s sexual mind intercourse.

About the censors, let me give a LOW DOWN of “How low Japan gets for $$$ and uncensoring?” in a nice list up. Basically it’s if want bla bla you need to pay for it.
  • Mei’s black out panties in the spoiler
    kind makes a first obvious there.

• Konoe’s all over black in the spoiler
    says panties to be seen and need $$$ to spend to get them. While I would prefer a naked privates part with details and ass instead. They better add details like fine lines to this all like Maken-Ki else it will SUCK SHIT really. I want to see side skin and the camel toe line through the panties to make it worthwhile even to see let alone never for $$$. Better to invest in Aki-Sora for that one or Yosuga.

• Finally Rinka's image stitch in the spoiler
    is indeed nice until it black all over. Which means to see her panties PAY UP! Well better make it worth the pay up, which I think never does. If it’s like Rosario Vampire than maybe yeah.
Remains to see the add on of nipples and panties along with their appeal.

About the maid poster and Kurumi. For one I liked that maid poster in the spoiler
it really is appealing and nicely done IMO. The cat ears look more natural and part of the girl. While Kashiki in the spoiler
was quite MOE herself. Always a nice sight to see.

About Mei’s maid cafe, got its glory in multi formats. First one being Mana and Rinka in the spoiler
clearly showing the MOE and maid outfits on them. While Mei’s face is delicious there to savor in licking. Rinka’s one is nasty and slutty IMO. That’s from how they look in that spoiler.

The second one would be Mr. X along with Shougo in the spoiler
which really got nothing but girl going all gaga over them. Especially once the Yayoi special service starts. I would not be surprised that some girls wet themselves. Better clean that floor of that water based stuff.

About Mei’s cougar service, well with the spoiler
and most preciously the following,

One cannot resist or in my case to suck out those breasts of Mei. All this setup leads it. Notice during that pose they totally retract all of Mei till the very tip of her DFC breast’s nipples. 1 mm more and you can that nipple. So all in all a pretty hot part of fan service that would be on PAR even with the bath part. Maybe not in revealing but certainly in appealing.

About thee end of the episode and Mr. X. Got to say it was nice to see Mr. X in the spoiler
a rather nice show of her meddling and help towards Shougo himself.

While the end of the episode showed some rather hard thinking of Shougo in the spoiler
that translated along with Mei’s past into a deep brain usage that is short lived for all it really appeals to is Mei’s past that was of interest. Shougo thinking always make me think of a pea rotting away. IT PLAIN INSULTS ALL MALES. That simple. Shougo’s brain is really a disgrace to any male’s sexuality and certainly him failing to have sex with Mei as much as with any other girl is a good proof of this episode once again.

A VN is in order where any male can have sex with any girls of this show and to prove they are far better for that matter than Shougo at sex with any girls along with a pride restoration IMO.

That being said Mei got a lot of dicks wanking or minds fantasizing. Choose your pick.

BTW GIFs are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/gifs-from-kono-naka-ni-hitori-imouto-ga.html
Loads of Mei and Konoe to choose from.

Image Stitches and Pic Dump (BLOG ONLY) done in the Club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=482051
Some really good Konoe/Mei stuff there.
Yumekichi11Aug 24, 2012 7:53 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 23, 2012 1:33 PM

Jul 2010
I will say the black out censoring makes it look much more perverted than it is. I liked the cosplay cafe for sure.
Aug 23, 2012 5:52 PM

Jan 2011
Was kinda a meh episode for me, nothing really enticed me or kept me interested. I tried my best to pay attention, but I STILL don't know what the heck was megane's overall plan. Just couldn't focus to save me life and felt bored.

And with so much sexy/hot ecchi this season from Dakara, Hagure and Campione, the MOE appeal just ain't really doing anything for me.
Aug 23, 2012 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
Not bad episode,the dark side of the pantsu!!

Konoe with Neko Maid Imouto costume was soooo damn CUTE!!!!

Also Konoe moaning to Shougo grabbing her tail were not bad!!

THAT FACE!!

Really that "technology" Mei invented to make the tail react to emotions could be very "interesting" if it exited -.-
Also the censor was bad this episode really want people to buy the BD's to see it all......

Mana and Rinka also looked good in it specially Rinka when she got mad and her tail activated,Shougo and Mr X being popular with the girls was funny Konoe and Miyabi being jealous was funnny.

Well at the end we know what was obvious...Mei wasnt her sister BUT she knows who the real sister is!! and wanted to protect her....probably she wont need to tell him since i think the sister will present herself sooner or later.

Well good episode,one episode that can be enjoyed more when BD's go out and the dark side of the pantsu its not there.

BTW finally got Mana capsule!!!

GIF's on the clubhttp://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=481591
raxius1230Aug 23, 2012 10:07 PM
Aug 23, 2012 8:12 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep. Loved the cafe and the cosplaying. T'was sexy when Shougo grabbed Konoe's tail. Faptacular!

Was annoyed at the censoring though. Soo wanted to see Konoe's pantsu!

That, and looks like Mei is confirmed to not be the imouto. Rinka and Mana are the only girls left. Or maybe we'll get trolled at the end?

Who knows. Still enjoying it regardless though.
Aug 23, 2012 8:40 PM

Jul 2010
Dont know if anyone said this already but i somehow have a feeling the imouto is Ikusu aka Mr x. Sounds foolish but thats how i feel.
Aug 23, 2012 9:21 PM
Oct 2010
wish i coulda seen them pantsu. lold at sempai mentioning moe and taking notes.

ikusu as a butler <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 23, 2012 9:39 PM
Jun 2008
cat maid sister cafe ep nuff said.

yet those outfit with tail based on mood OH MY indeed.

back to sister search so mei is not shougo's sister yet all testing him cause she know who shougo's sister.

give now wonder what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 23, 2012 9:43 PM

Jul 2009
So there IS actually a sister? I call bullshit. I bet there's nothing.
And what's with the censors, I thought they were wearing those black yoga pants underneath at first, LOL.
Aug 23, 2012 10:23 PM

Sep 2011
DesJo said:
Dont know if anyone said this already but i somehow have a feeling the imouto is Ikusu aka Mr x. Sounds foolish but thats how i feel.

Ikusu, aka Mr. X. IMO, feeling that she is the sister as well..
Aug 23, 2012 10:49 PM

Nov 2010
Feels kinda weird to have the reverse trap be the best girl by far.

Other than that, we're now at what 3/5 on main girls pretending/being called out on being the Imouto? can we just say whoever ISN'T acting like the Imouto is the Imouto and call it a day?

I'm not ruling out the red haired maid being the Imouto, she's the perfect candidate, she's close to Mei, and they can pin it to her for maximum trolling (which they seem to love) without just not having an Imouto.
Aug 23, 2012 10:56 PM
Jan 2011
Meow
Aug 23, 2012 11:11 PM

Sep 2009
if Mr. X is the sister then she's brilliant. she already got herself close to the main character in a position where he thinks that she is "protecting" him, but of course only she can confirm or deny the existence of this supposed secret organization. she tricked him into "discovering" that she was a female the very first time they met. now she has a perfect excuse to spy on him at all times and keep all of the other girls in the school off of him, with the pretense that any of them might be his sister.

then, eventually, she can make the suggestions that marrying her would be the best option since she is the only one who definitely couldn't be the sister.

of course after the ceremony BAM SURPRISE INCEST
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Aug 23, 2012 11:37 PM

Nov 2011
Aug 24, 2012 12:36 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't know that Mei have a large set of them, How can a small body have something so large?

Lol at Konoe making erotic sounds.

She planned all that? just for her friend, She is a good friend.

So you need to wait for the blu rays for the uncen

Good ep
Aug 24, 2012 1:05 AM

Aug 2010
Stark700 said:

Dat Strike Witches

Dat Model Warrior Lili Cure figurines

EDIT: Also...
ZETSUBOUSHITA!
Japanese Anime overcensoring as BluRay-bait leaves me in dispair!
WordsmithAug 24, 2012 1:10 AM
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 24, 2012 1:37 AM

Jan 2008
So we have 3 sister possibilities left? It's getting intense :)
Aug 24, 2012 1:53 AM

Apr 2010
ShadowGilgamesh said:
I'm not ruling out the red haired maid being the Imouto, she's the perfect candidate, she's close to Mei, and they can pin it to her for maximum trolling (which they seem to love) without just not having an Imouto.

Yeah, it does seem weird that they've shown her at one point in nearly every episode. It wouldn't surprise me if they pulled something like that.

I'm guessing that it's Mana. Since it seems like the type of attitude his sister would have and her being student council president as an excuse that "she's good enough for her brother". Plus she seems to have no problem helping Shougo when he needs it even with all the stuff she has to deal with.
Aug 24, 2012 2:10 AM

Jul 2009
Shougo's sister is
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Aug 24, 2012 3:00 AM

Jun 2009
He should really start picking from the ruled out imoutos to marry, then he doesn't have to worry afterwards.
Aug 24, 2012 3:26 AM

May 2010
I really like Mei now, I find her personality to be very appealing !!

Aug 24, 2012 3:36 AM

Apr 2010
arsonal said:
Shougo's sister is

If that's true, that would seem like a slap to face to fans.
tangytangerineAug 24, 2012 4:00 AM
Aug 24, 2012 3:51 AM

Jul 2011
Hah, damn I love this show <3

All left is duo from student council and... maybe one from outside of main girls.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 24, 2012 4:58 AM

May 2010
It not Mei either.Anyways weren't 2 episodes were supposed to air together then where is episode 7 or it is not subtitled yet.
Aug 24, 2012 6:46 AM

Dec 2009
The sister is probably a side-character or someone we hasn't seen yet, sadly.

Or.

Entire school is imouto.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 24, 2012 8:37 AM

Jul 2010
This plot is so far fetched.

Anyway, it looks like the council president and assistant are finally getting some development next episode. Could one of these be the sister then?

Aug 24, 2012 8:37 AM
Feb 2012
So far Mei made for the most impressive imouto impersonator.
After watching an entertaining episode and getting to the inevitable reveal, I expected another childhood story but it actually wasn't. Mei's plan had the purpose to draw away the attention of the real sister and showed me how good a friend the charming cafe owner must be.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 24, 2012 9:49 AM

Apr 2010
Sagara Mei's story was pretty suspicious at the start and the reason for that became clear at the end she was trying to help Shougo's real sister.
Still if the main characters only two girls remain that we know little about but a doubt either of them is the sister.
Personally i still have some suspicions to Miyabi but then there are also the supporting characters and i think the little sister is amongst them.
Aug 24, 2012 10:45 AM

May 2010
It was so-so....
Aug 24, 2012 10:59 AM

Aug 2008
This episode was so full of bull I'm surprised someone even came up with half of this stuff. Tails and genius child...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 24, 2012 1:02 PM

Mar 2010
Dat tail. All I have to say.
Aug 24, 2012 1:09 PM

Jul 2011
oh god, this ep's first half was sooo moe. hnnnnng! gotta love them nekomimi meidos! <3
Aug 24, 2012 5:08 PM
Jul 2012
Good amount of average fan-service, I am getting a bit mroe confused with each episode, but I love this show! Its funny, romance-like, and gives a good deal of fan-service.
Aug 24, 2012 5:37 PM

Sep 2009
So that tail has feeling to it? Konoe feeling the grab on the tail by Shougo seems off to me. She isn't a real neko =.=

Mr. X pulls off wearing guy clothes so well.

Aug 24, 2012 5:42 PM

Dec 2011
Oh, we even got further from the history.
Love the moeness of cat eared maids.

I didn't expect that nasty plot there. It is deeper than I thought.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 5:43 PM

Feb 2012
So...the mystery is made to light. His sister really is probably not among them.

And this episode might bring more fans in. They keep ranting about the plot.
Aug 24, 2012 6:31 PM

May 2010
Marow said:

Or.

Entire school is imouto.

option this please

no lol. i dont really care who his sister is... i just hope he ends up with konoe lol.. but he probably wont
Aug 24, 2012 8:10 PM

Jan 2011
Antanaru said:
This episode was so full of bull I'm surprised someone even came up with half of this stuff. Tails and genius child...

This
Aug 24, 2012 8:14 PM
Jul 2009
arsonal said:
Shougo's sister is

Aug 25, 2012 5:33 AM

Jul 2011
LOL wasn't bad her plan, btw I just wanna know who the hell is his sister ?!!
Aug 25, 2012 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
this ep is just perfect
Aug 25, 2012 11:22 AM

Nov 2007
I'm now guessing it's the council president. They have real similar hair color and looks in a way . Yeah Mana Tendou that's her name.

Doubt it's the blonde, but she could be another swerve.

Seemed obvious it wasn't maid cafe girl.

There's a little too much focus on this "sister" right now. Doesn't he heave to you know find a girl to get his inheritance and take over the company? He's got chicks throwing themselves at him, and he's not that interested.
Aug 25, 2012 1:09 PM

Apr 2010
mystik said:
There's a little too much focus on this "sister" right now. Doesn't he heave to you know find a girl to get his inheritance and take over the company? He's got chicks throwing themselves at him, and he's not that interested.

He'd rather find out who the sister is first before picking one of the girls. That way he doesn't get married to one and find out it's really his sister.
Aug 25, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2012
arsonal said:
Shougo's sister is

Oh sweet
Aug 26, 2012 3:38 AM

Jul 2012
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Antanaru said:

This

I fucking know.
Aug 26, 2012 5:34 AM

Apr 2012
aiNkyy said:
LOL wasn't bad her plan, btw I just wanna know who the hell is his sister ?!!

Wouldn't it say in the manga?
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
Aug 27, 2012 2:00 PM

Feb 2009
I wonder on what part of the body the tail is attach too *wild imagination*
Aug 27, 2012 7:23 PM

May 2011
This arc with Sagara wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be with her being my least favorite char. So she is actually a old friend of the imouto, hmm cool.

Jealous Miyabi and Konoe. <3 And those girls in their neko maid uniforms were great. >_> Damn dem censors with Konoe.
Aug 29, 2012 12:59 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, her plan was pretty good but just too perfect to be true.
I wonder if we'll ever get to see the real sister, I guess not in this season and I wonder if this'll get a second season.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.