Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 24, 2012 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
Yea I am hoping for a Satsuki end (even though I am rooting for Mafuyu also). Chisato is just there. Satsuki's character seems to be the most interesting and complex
Aug 24, 2012 1:31 PM

Oct 2011
I quite liked this episode, some interesting developments and it never fails to make me laugh! Looking forward to seeing more of Michiru.

who are you to change this world? silly boy.
Aug 24, 2012 1:39 PM

Jul 2009
"looks like you're already to go"
LMAO. oh man, funny as hell.

And that ending = mind blown. Holy fuck.
KurogashiAug 24, 2012 1:51 PM
Aug 24, 2012 2:14 PM
Oct 2010
this ep was fucking hot
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 24, 2012 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
My god what is wrong with Yuuki... if I were in his shoes I would violate Chisato to the point of no return
Aug 24, 2012 2:33 PM

Jul 2012
They will not do "it". It showed in the preview that all they did was play shogi. Pretty decent episode. Chisato FINALLY makes a move as well as Isara.
Aug 24, 2012 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
Doesn't matter had sex.
Aug 24, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
Screw Chisato! I want my Isara route.

I can already see it. Yuuki is definitely going to end up with Yume.
It's the inevitable end.
Aug 24, 2012 3:12 PM

Oct 2011
As my predictions are clear next episode covers problems of Satsuki with Hazuki, which is a next flag for Satsuki's route.
Aug 24, 2012 3:14 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ThanatosPersona said:
They will not do "it". It showed in the preview that all they did was play shogi
Thanks, I was trying to figure out what that game was just so I could post the same thing you said.

Anyway, annoying episode. I don't expect the main male character to want to have sex with any and every girl that wants to get in his pants, but Yuuki needs to acknowledge the huge flag Chisato just ran up the pole and give her an answer one way or another. Stop stringing her along.
Aug 24, 2012 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
ThanatosPersona said:
They will not do "it". It showed in the preview that all they did was play shogi. Pretty decent episode. Chisato FINALLY makes a move as well as Isara.

Remember UBW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOJCQZHEESY
They did do it, even though... dolphins. Same can be true for shogi.
Aug 24, 2012 4:39 PM

Mar 2012
OMG yume has seen Yuuki naked
I think his dreams came true
Aug 24, 2012 5:14 PM

Oct 2011
Thank god Yume didn't make a move on Oojima in the bath, or else I would've been traumatized for life......
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 5:33 PM

Sep 2009
Please keep the discussion on the episode of the anime. Don't bring up information from the VN or other sources that the anime has not covered yet. Some people here do not read the VN or other media. Thank you.

The yaoi guy really disturbs me. Oh well have to deal with it to watch this anime. Yuuki is going to have to clear alot up with Chisato O.o

Aug 24, 2012 6:28 PM

May 2012
yay development!!! MOAR PL0X!!!

Aug 24, 2012 6:37 PM

Dec 2011
God, I love Shinonome. She is trying to keep Oojima all to herself. Goodness.
I am loving this show even more.

I am guessing the little brother of Oojima is probably his twin which Chisato had feelings for I think.

Love Aomi for the sucking the finger part. LOL at locking of Yume though that was really disturbing. Yuuki just kinda ignored Chisato, every girl had good parts except for Mafuyu and Michiru.
FijiAug 24, 2012 6:46 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 8:08 PM

Jan 2011
Fiji said:

I am guessing the little brother of Oojima is probably his twin which Chisato had feelings for I think.

If that's honestly the case, it will make me not want her to win since it will feel shallow as hell.
Aug 24, 2012 8:29 PM

Oct 2008
I am actually rooting for a Chisato x Yuuki.

Although damn at that bath scene. Chisato was clearly sad and he did not do anything except ignored her.
Still looking for a signature.
Aug 24, 2012 9:54 PM

Sep 2010
Satsuki route please!
Aug 24, 2012 10:29 PM

Feb 2012
A Very Nice and HOT episode...... FINALLY, SATSUKI HAD SHOWED SOMETHING FOR YUUKI. Been waiting for this for like ages already. All i've been seeing is his interactions with Chisato which is pretty annoying...though her scene with yuuki was daring.

Well, Actually if you'll look any further, the couple/pairing that had almost a hundred percentage of character development is YUUKI X SATSUKI.

HacheKa said:
Satsuki route please!

THIS ^

I believe if they'll do the Chisato route, they'll ruin the series. Well, that's just my opinion.
Aug 24, 2012 10:35 PM

Jan 2011
liked this episode alot mainly because of that ending lol, still needs more Satsuki which we will be getting next week!,and hopefully some background Michiru later on
Aug 24, 2012 10:36 PM

May 2008
Harem end just for the lulz.

Mr_DaftPunk said:
blasterion said:
I just hope they don't go full retard and pull a Mashiro-iro Symphony
Don't want to start a debate, but all I can say is it was not bad of a choice to choose Miu. Shingo showed early signs of having feelings for Miu and development occured.

Lol also if you think Mashiro-iro was retarded Hoshizora is even WORSE! haha

i agree with you , but spoiler tag please.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 24, 2012 10:56 PM
May 2011
Jakerams said:
blasterion said:
I just hope they don't go full retard and pull a Mashiro-iro Symphony
Mashiro-iro Symphony ruined anime for me for a few months. So I just hope it's a Yuuki x Chisato. But time to prepare for the worse.

Ruined? Are you nuts? If we see the ending Chisato/Yuuki that will be a disaster. The only fair ending that should ever be is Mifuyu/Yuuki. Both f them love each other but because of Chisato who is like a mosquito that stucked to Yuuki they don't have the possibility to open their feelings to each other.
Aug 24, 2012 11:29 PM

Feb 2012
This ep was sexy as fuck. Tits galore! Satsuki, Hazuki and Chisato all layin it on Yuuki. Heck, even Aomi got in some licking action. Also some service for the girl viewers out there. Service for all!

All-in-all a great breather ep.
Aug 25, 2012 1:24 AM
Nov 2010
Wow, nice episode. Especially the parts in the bath, with the teacher and with Satsuki.
Tomislavr7Aug 25, 2012 1:30 AM
Aug 25, 2012 1:52 AM

Aug 2010
Chisato is quite daring there. And ofc, Cockblock-kun ruined it.

I quite liked the finger-fellatio <3

As for those Mashiro-iro symphony comments: I liked all the girls, so I couldn't possibly hate the ending. In fact, I quite liked it.

My only gripe about THIS episode...

INSUFFICIENT!

THE AMOUNT OF MORISHITA-GOODNESS IN THIS EP WAS INSUFFICIENT!
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 25, 2012 2:48 AM

Aug 2011
Nice ep as always. Judging from the preview, that 'favor' is playing a board game with her. Love Shinonome
Aug 25, 2012 4:45 AM
Feb 2012
This show is getting better and better. Seriously, better and better with every passing episode.
I might sound somewhat biased but it's the truth I'm writing down. A plot that's spreading in various directions, a cast of fascinating characters, each bearing their own story and past, and a simple event such as a Student Council President election make for a tremendously great work of fiction. Only six episodes left and I have no idea how everything will get solved eventually but not knowing it makes me even more excited for the episodes to come.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 25, 2012 5:25 AM

Jul 2011
Best episode so far! These sisters are the most hot girls of this show hands down. I lol'd at the ending...
Aug 25, 2012 5:50 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
I wholly agree that this was the best episode yet (or maybe that's because I'm just a Satsuki fan)

Anyway, the development with the Shinonome family was interesting to see. Also, there was some further insight into Yuuki & Chisato's past which directly relates to why the latter hates chocolate.

As for the election; it seems that our Student Council President is still actively helping Yuuki. I suspect a twist to occur with him in the future, but I also think it's fine with the way he is currently.

A good episode, a number of things happened in this episode and I'm looking forward to more.
Aug 25, 2012 7:56 AM
Aug 2012
I'd be going on about the Yuuki x Satsuki pairing im happy of in this ep, but at the moment im irritated with Morishita's lack of character. FFS she's supposed to be one of the five main? She's less memorable than the teacher. Even though i would like more development between the pairings, I want to verify that Morishita isn't just there to fill up space, and that there's actually some depth to her. For Christ sake we need a Morishita ep!
Aug 25, 2012 8:44 AM

Jul 2011
this anime is a lot more deeper than i expected, i seriously wonder what happened in oojima's/chisato's past

and that ending, holy shit, i seriously thought she implied sex
-made moves on oojima on the bed
-"wait one hour"
-stripped some of her clothes
-that scene where her sister said "oojima you idiot", implying he is doing something naughty

but i realized that was all my delusions when i saw the preview of them playing shogi XD
Aug 25, 2012 8:52 AM
Nov 2011
IMO, anyone other than chisato is good.

I heard so much haters going on about mashiro symphony, but for god sake, are you guys not bored yet by all the obvious pairings?

If your not, I am, after over 200-300 animes/mangas with obvious endings when I hoped for a little more excitement and change, it was disappointment after disappointment.

My personal preference is satsuki, but I do like all the characters, so I'll say this. I will be fine with the result by a popularity contest. The essence of democracy, most votes wins.

Still pulling for satsuki and isara
Aug 25, 2012 10:08 AM
Jul 2012
mike13531 said:
IMO, anyone other than chisato is good.

I heard so much haters going on about mashiro symphony, but for god sake, are you guys not bored yet by all the obvious pairings?

If your not, I am, after over 200-300 animes/mangas with obvious endings when I hoped for a little more excitement and change, it was disappointment after disappointment.

My personal preference is satsuki, but I do like all the characters, so I'll say this. I will be fine with the result by a popularity contest. The essence of democracy, most votes wins.

Still pulling for satsuki and isara

Except anyone other than Chisato will just kill the plot, There is a reason why VN enforces playing order to go Chisato route first. Sure execution was pretty meh but the plot of the route itself was superior to that of Mifuyu and Isara, Isara was more dimensional than Mifuyu and overall Mifuyu was just a boring character whose route contribute nothing to the actual Senkyo plot. Isara route contributes little as well, The real Senkyo routes are Morishita and Shinonome routes but even then in the routes Chisato is more likeable.

Overall Chisato is just a superior character. And she has an overall solid route to work with.

The point of Mashiro iro Symphony was that they went with a really terrible route, You might not knoiw this but Miu route was pretty boring. Airi route much superior. They ditched 6 eps of Airi development only to finish with Miu and made the series extremely awkward.

Main heroines are sometimes just plain better.
Aug 25, 2012 12:31 PM

Jan 2011
blasterion said:

Well in the anime's case for both these shows, that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Aug 25, 2012 1:46 PM

Aug 2011
Stark700 said:

It is implied that they will probably "do it" although it wasn't shown but rather gave off hints. I doubt they will show actual content though as this is anime. However, it is highly likely that they will kiss.

I'm also going to guess they will be interrupted next time. Personally though, I'd want to see Yuuki x Chisato as I see more chemistry between them from the pilot episode.

Have you seen the preview? It showed them playing some Japanese board game.

-----------
I think that she has a mental trauma, that the child went to get chocolate for her but got hit by a car instead. Although that's just my guess.

Fantastic episode, really love this anime.
Aug 25, 2012 2:17 PM

Nov 2010
There were a lot of nice scenes shown throughout the episode
The best one was Shinonome with Oojima interrogated at the bedroom
She was so pretty
Aug 25, 2012 11:51 PM

Apr 2010
Aug 26, 2012 3:03 AM

Feb 2012
Finally we get a glimpe of that darn chocolate story...

Overall, a good episode :D

So guys...who do you think is the one who kissed him at the end? The teacher or the president?
Aug 26, 2012 8:14 AM

Jul 2012
I don't care about the story or characters enough to even think about caring about the "drama" or anything else happening. All I care about is Michiru, everyone else go away.

And I almost forgot who Satsuki was. Whoops.
Aug 26, 2012 1:48 PM

Dec 2009
Good episode, we finally get some of our questions answered in Chisato's trauma and the relationship between Yuuki and Hazuki

Still left with the deal with Yuuki and cat girl and next episode will Yuuki become a man?
Aug 26, 2012 3:42 PM

Jan 2012
I somehow doubt Oojima's group will be able to incite a revolution, as that can typically only happen during times of crisis, as shown by that-one-party-whom-we-shalt-not-mention.
Aug 26, 2012 8:40 PM

Mar 2011
Loved this show a lot
It has right portion of drama, comedy and romance
I don't know who I should root for, Chisato, Satsuki or maybe someone unexpected like in Mashiro Iro
Aug 26, 2012 9:09 PM

Nov 2007
childhood friendZONED. hah. I kinda feel bad for Chisato, but I'm also glad he's really not into her. I guess they have the connection due to something happening to her brother in the past, and he isn't pushing it.

oh hell yeah for the teacher. still my favorite so far.

Satsuki also shot up the rankings near the end. She was looking good, but I doubt he'll do anything.

so far I'd say

Hazuki > Satsuki > Mifuyu > Isara > Chisato > Michiru

Sounds the teacher doesn't get a route though sadly. Want to see more of Isara and Mifuyu.

Not interested in Michiru at all. Seems like the token quiet flat girl there for people that like that type.
Aug 26, 2012 9:58 PM
Aug 2012
Michiru got the least character development till now and As much as i feel for Isara she is again one of the typical big-breasted heroine which is really not my taste..............other than these two he can end up with any one of them.

Wished they showed how teacher kissed him that would have been funny to watch. Chisato, Mifuyu and Satsuki are great as usual.

Lets just hope they dont do another Mashiro-Iro symphony as well.......typical and simple pairings like that are getting too much these days!!!

Aug 27, 2012 8:53 AM
Aug 2012
Beginning to like this anime~~ just too much things i want to know and i'm dying for anwers~

Whats Chisato and Yuuki's past.?
what is the relationship between chocolates and chisato's little brother(i think)?
What happen to the girl that got hit by a car in ep 1?
Why Yuuki is able to see the mini helicopter thingy on the tall megane dude?
sry if the anwers are already mentioned in the previous eps~~ maybe i missed it~ :3

Great ep btw and loving the OP song xD
Aug 27, 2012 12:24 PM

Oct 2011
Yuuki needs to decide on a girl and not turn this into another harem ending. Personally I would prefer he pick Isara over the others, but Satsuki and Mifuyu are decent choices as well. I would not want him to end up with Chisato, that'd be too cliche and forced imo. Still have no clue how Michiru is supposed to be one of the main heroines in the story; she's really no different from a side character as of now; it also doesn't help how she barely gets 2 lines per episode. As a side note, Yume's homosexual advances on Yuuki is a bit disturbing lol.

Aug 27, 2012 2:09 PM
Jul 2012
Tenchi_Ryu said:
blasterion said:

Well in the anime's case for both these shows, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Stress on the word Anime. The anime production didn't give them the sufficient development needed.

Visual Novel different story. Like I said, some characters do not contribute to the Senkyo plot, and that's just lame. Mifuyu is one of them.
Aug 28, 2012 6:26 AM

Jul 2012
Now that we know about Chisato's past, it's actually pretty heartbreaking. Now we know why she doesn't like chocolate T_T
Aug 29, 2012 1:31 AM

Jun 2007
I am surprised to see a lot shipping Chisato x Yuuki.. For some reason I just dislike her the most.. I don't mind which route they are going with except for Chisato and Michiru.. Michiru doesn't seems to play any important role in this show..
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.