Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2012 2:08 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my, I can't believe it's over. Good thing everything was settled. Now everyone's happy.. I guess.
Dec 27, 2012 6:00 AM

Jul 2012
Yea i cant believe its over! I want more cute moments :1 Frankly speaking, its kind of weird for Mugi to become a student in the end... i mean wont the other students be confused? And personally, i prefer a student x teacher relationship between Midou and Mugi, it would make their relationship so mysterious and fun XD Apart from that and the ending being slighty rushed, everything is pretty good:3 I am glad that i picked this up ! 7/10
Oct 14, 2014 2:10 AM

Jun 2011
The first 2/3 of the series annoyed me a lot, mainly because of the way the author writes the female lead and the drama. He/she tried to make the female lead a strong one, but she was annoying instead. She always force the others to go her way, she never listened to anybody at all, she said she doesn't want to trouble the guys anymore but then she gets into danger, she didn't try hard to save herself but instead (inner) screams for help from the guys, there was not one instance where she saved herself, or other people, aside from that one part where she dragged Sei away after they have been found peeking at Kaoko.

Most of the drama was caused by people who love La Prince too much, that they would cause harm to other people, risking jail sentence, even though they are the upper class people.

The mystery is also very weak. Seriously why would they have an auction house somewhere in the school ground? What's the point of that anyway? Shouldn't the pay be high enough if you're working there? Why steal in the first place? Why the hell would you murder over something like that? etc..

In the end it feels like a reverse harem with [self inserted] female protagonist. I don't know what the guys see in her. It's for girls to dream herself in the female protagonist's seat, that's what I think.

The only one chapter I liked was the birthday date before Kazuya departs during the beginning of Summer break.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Full House Kiss Chapter 24 Discussion

czerah - Aug 22, 2012

0 by czerah »»
Aug 22, 2012 1:37 AM

Poll: » Full House Kiss Chapter 23 Discussion

czerah - Aug 22, 2012

0 by czerah »»
Aug 22, 2012 1:02 AM

Poll: » Full House Kiss Chapter 22 Discussion

czerah - Aug 22, 2012

0 by czerah »»
Aug 22, 2012 12:31 AM

Poll: » Full House Kiss Chapter 21 Discussion

czerah - Aug 21, 2012

0 by czerah »»
Aug 21, 2012 10:53 PM

Poll: » Full House Kiss Chapter 20 Discussion

floral_oculus - Mar 21, 2011

1 by czerah »»
Aug 21, 2012 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.