Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2012 9:43 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was expecting a lot more NTR, anyways graphics were good. How could he not hear her moaning when she was basically right in front of him.
Aug 25, 2012 2:02 PM

Jul 2011
That's what I'm sayin'. She's loud as fuck even when in the kitchen. The whole basis of the story is pretty wtf and nonsensical. It does have that somewhat of a josei art style, which is pretty good or at the very least different.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Aug 27, 2012 4:33 AM

Jun 2009
This is not NTR, just cheating. Oh well, I still quite liked it though.
Aug 27, 2012 4:54 AM
Dec 2010
the graphics were nice, but that's all there was to it... everything else was lame
and as said above, this isn't NTR, it's just cheating
orgYAug 27, 2012 4:57 AM
Aug 30, 2012 2:41 AM

Jan 2012
I expected more from this. A little disappointing. It had it's moments though.

Sep 28, 2012 7:08 PM
Jul 2011
It figures that true NTR fans are disappointed, because it didn't make me angry at all. Her husband pretty much deserved being cheated on and that other guy was actually pretty likable (even though he looked like a cheap copy of He-Man ^^).

But I can't complain - even though NTR has grown on me a little bit, I can do very well without it so I also quite liked this. Slightly misleading title though...
Dec 1, 2012 1:06 AM
Nov 2012
This episode seems light with something to laugh after the wife and husband's sex. The colors are nice, the VAs are OK. Sex scenes? seems ok but not great or erotic.
Feb 14, 2013 11:01 AM
Feb 2013
one of the best I have seen NTR

very logic and coherence, the husband of the protagonist deserves what happened

Good design also has the OVA in all highly recommended
Mar 5, 2013 7:32 AM

Apr 2011
I really don't mind the NTR part, as long the h-scenes where good, and it was great.

Animation, colors, and character designs are great.

My only gripe is the camera sometimes switch to the guy's faces.
Sep 8, 2013 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
Waiting for the second one
I love the graphics!!
Boy that boy can sleep through out the whole moaning boy he is tired.
NTR is really good though
Oct 13, 2013 9:27 AM
May 2013
It is NTR because in the second episode he will see that he fucks his wife and he will do nothing about it...the synopsis here i think is wrong because if he would "help" the couple he wouldn't fuck his wifre but tell him that he needs to fuck her brains out and not as mamayu play but reiko his wife. thats why it is NTR...
The thing i hate about NTR is that she is LOUD right beside him he gets something on his face Instinct shaped through Millions of years of evolution would have woken him up 100% of the time because evolution-wise he could be in danger of getting eaten thats what its for, but NO he doesnt wake up AND she doesnt tell her husband about it but rather plans to go along with the NTRer which is the second thing i don't like , that every girl getting NTRed just shuts up about it instead of telling her partner about it, sex with the partner you love is much better than with just someone who knows that she is frustrated and gives her what she initially wants. But in long sight wants her partner to be like that. Third is that besides his Idol-Obsession he is happy and faithful to his wife AND tells him (Taniguchi) MINUTES before "Dont go seducing others wifes" BUT SHE STILL LETS HIM DO HER IN FRONT IF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 24, 2014 6:44 AM
Oct 2013
It IS netorare. Ne=sleep, torare=taken away. This is literally what netorare is! Having her taken away while you are sleeping. Which is exactly what happened here.

Of course as a genre, the term netorare seems to usually be used in a different kind of circumstance. Perhaps I will call it a misnomer in that case.

Anyway normal wife mode is much better than mamayu mode! I question the guy's taste.
User-sanOct 24, 2014 6:50 AM
May 18, 2015 2:04 PM

Dec 2014
fappable enough
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2016 12:46 PM

Feb 2015
One of those times I feel like the NTR is passable. Husband is beyond help.
Jan 14, 2016 9:26 PM

Dec 2015
ITS UNCENSORED

This is the latest hentia to be uncensored. Amazing, I can't wait for more.

Feb 22, 2016 12:01 PM

May 2015
The idiot getting obsessed with an idol and make her wife act like her (the idol) in bed, are you f*cking serious? Rather than making love to his wife without the stupid gimmick... I don’t even...
Mar 19, 2016 9:09 AM
Mar 2016
I really hate ntr dont know why but these type of hentai anime really make me sick
Apr 30, 2016 4:10 AM
Oct 2013
@AdamOfDarkness Episode 1 released 4 years ago. Unlikely that it will continue after all this time.
Jul 17, 2016 10:24 AM

Apr 2009
The husband is a naive and blind idiot, I'm all for the NTR on this one. Everybody happy, everybody wins, including the oblivious husband.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 14, 2016 4:45 AM
Dec 2016
Battousai124 said:
It is NTR because in the second episode he will see that he fucks his wife and he will do nothing about it...the synopsis here i think is wrong because if he would "help" the couple he wouldn't fuck his wifre but tell him that he needs to fuck her brains out and not as mamayu play but reiko his wife. thats why it is NTR...
The thing i hate about NTR is that she is LOUD right beside him he gets something on his face Instinct shaped through Millions of years of evolution would have woken him up 100% of the time because evolution-wise he could be in danger of getting eaten thats what its for, but NO he doesnt wake up AND she doesnt tell her husband about it but rather plans to go along with the NTRer which is the second thing i don't like , that every girl getting NTRed just shuts up about it instead of telling her partner about it, sex with the partner you love is much better than with just someone who knows that she is frustrated and gives her what she initially wants. But in long sight wants her partner to be like that. Third is that besides his Idol-Obsession he is happy and faithful to his wife AND tells him (Taniguchi) MINUTES before "Dont go seducing others wifes" BUT SHE STILL LETS HIM DO HER IN FRONT IF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is no second episode but I did see one like this years ago when the guys in the living room and says I won't lose to him.
Dec 14, 2016 4:50 AM
Dec 2016
Roy_Focker said:
The idiot getting obsessed with an idol and make her wife act like her (the idol) in bed, are you f*cking serious? Rather than making love to his wife without the stupid gimmick... I don’t even...
yeah this guy deserves to lose his wife the cos-play is bull____. he can't have sex with unless she's dressed up like the idol. the producer will have sex with her the way she is protag needs to lose his wife to him end of story.
Dec 14, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2015
@Scrappy1970

People can have fantasies (it is pretty healthy and can spice your love life) but the key here is both of them supposed to enjoy it but by this imbecile doing it over and over and even calling the name of the idol the wife didn’t enjoy it (heck I give her credit she tried for his sake) but this duffus didn’t see that… His wife is hot AF... change the cosplay make her a bunny girl, teacher, [b[ask her what she likes[/b] and then after that you could do the idol gimmick to have variety but no he used every goddamn time. In short, he reaped what he sowed.
Aug 25, 2020 4:03 PM

Dec 2018
Was this really even NTR?

Aug 24, 2021 5:41 PM
Jul 2021
alright, this series has been aired a whole lot of years ago so and i don't see any 2nd ep so it feels sad. anyone know any continuation for this? doesn't matter if it's hentai/doujin; it says in description that it's from a manga. it just feel like... lonely..? that it doesn't have a continuation. this one's even better than other generic ntrs so ti feels kinda waste that it doesn't have a continuation
Apr 10, 2022 11:08 AM

Sep 2018
I'm not a huge NTR fan but I am a fan of the slutification sort of stuff that's an aspect of NTR so a lighter NTR appealed to me, but this wasn't really NTR, it was pretty vanilla and boring
May 15, 2022 3:57 AM

Oct 2012
still no ep 2 but even then raws don't show more so title is misleading or ep number. husband is an idiot. but for marriage there was no ring on both.. also the size of ducks between 2 wasn't different husband could satisfy wife he just had to give up seeing her as idol and love her as she is or split
Oct 9, 2022 9:52 AM

Feb 2021
The animation and the scenes were great but I really don't like cheating.

Again, I hate cheating but the husband was so shitty. Lusting over an idol who doesn't even know he exists smh.

Oct 17, 2022 7:59 PM

Nov 2010
Hiro deserved to be cheated on for being such a fool.
I like the sex scene at the end in her school uniform. I have a fetish for that. 6/10
Dec 21, 2022 3:48 PM

Jun 2021
Fuk, didn't like it, the story is bad rather there was no story.
Fuking shit, that wife already got a really active wild husband in bed. Why would she want someone else? Her husband was still better at it than the other guy.

Nowadays girls seeing long ass hair blonde dudes and going crazy bout them. It' fked up
Yandere_@lover
Sep 5, 2023 12:25 AM

Mar 2019
The whole block must have heard the woman moaning like a whore and the guy sleeping...fucking cuckold.😑
Oct 3, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2020
What a loser nerd, he have such beautiful sexy wife but he obsessed with idol who don't know he even exist he deserved to get Ntr'ed
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.