Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2008 5:04 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So that's what happened to the siblings from season 1. Quite a shame.

The first half of the episode was bad, terrible voice acting. The second half was unexpectedly good though.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 15, 2008 12:56 PM

Aug 2008
What a horrible, horrible episode. I really don't understand the reason for any of Ma's actions throughout the episode. I'm getting tired of these characters with no noses, and there seems to be no reason for anything.

"We need you to buy this data from a guy...we don't know if the data's fake, or if this is a trap like your last mission, so here."

"Oh, you didn't succeed? Foundation was after you because the data was seemingly real? No biggie, there'll be more meaningless missions where we put your life at stake without doing any sort of research before hand."
Oct 16, 2008 8:31 AM
Aug 2008
noteDhero said:
What a horrible, horrible episode. I really don't understand the reason for any of Ma's actions throughout the episode. I'm getting tired of these characters with no noses, and there seems to be no reason for anything.

"We need you to buy this data from a guy...we don't know if the data's fake, or if this is a trap like your last mission, so here."

"Oh, you didn't succeed? Foundation was after you because the data was seemingly real? No biggie, there'll be more meaningless missions where we put your life at stake without doing any sort of research before hand."

I can deal with the lack of research, but my problem with their strategy is, "Yeah, we're going to risk your lives. Yeah, we can afford to rent a huge skyscraper with customized electronics. No, we don't have budget for about twenty goons with baseball bats to back you up when the bad guys come. No, we're not going to allow you to do the mission with the super-suits worn underneath concealing clothes."

The writer is forcing the OZ group to use idiotic tactics just to increase the danger level of small missions.

Anyhow... Adol's hair is sometimes flat brown and sometimes bright yellow!

And hooray for the ending. Yes, it's sad that Adol's sister is catatonic, but Adol looks like he's going to be getting a high-school girlfriend soon.

And, frankly, Maori-chan needs to relax and have fun.

Maori has been set up for this fall with a couple of episodes. Plus, she's a teenager, and they often make this kind of decision. If it gets her a date with Adol, more power to her. This show needs more romance.
Oct 17, 2008 1:54 PM
Sep 2006
formosan said:
Anyhow... Adol's hair is sometimes flat brown and sometimes bright yellow!

He probably dyes it to try and hide his identity.

But meh episode again. Gonna be weird if Adol starts dating Maori =/
Oct 20, 2008 7:32 PM

Mar 2008
Gah, I just can't stick through it any longer. I don't see it being anything worth watching....dropped :(.
Oct 29, 2008 8:03 PM

Apr 2007
Wow the ending was pretty...cheesy. Adol's hair turns blond again so now he's all jolly? I don't even know what to say about that.

More topics from this board

» hmm any releases yet?

kisami - Jul 24, 2008

7 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Sep 26, 2021 9:35 AM

Poll: » Mission-E Episode 12 Discussion

datsunvic - Dec 27, 2009

6 by Midori-tan »»
Jul 2, 2015 3:50 PM

Poll: » Mission-E Episode 4 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 27, 2008

5 by Haine »»
May 5, 2014 2:05 PM

» Episodes 11 & 12 Fansubs Delayed

olmecalmighty - Mar 10, 2009

9 by Eindeus »»
Dec 8, 2010 11:38 PM

Poll: » Mission-E Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 15, 2009

2 by olmecalmighty »»
Apr 19, 2009 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.