Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 1, 2013 12:09 PM

Mar 2013
Hell Veryidehen and Christinazes~!! I am Mel'Kaven, we shall become heavily acquainted in the near future~! :D
Nov 3, 2013 1:33 AM
Apr 2013
thank you all for welcoming me Animewolfguy and MelKaven
Nov 3, 2013 3:07 PM

Sep 2013
83odie, this is my third time participating, my first was 2008, and then again 2011 (although, that year I didn't make the goal). I decided to participate this year, like week or week and a half before NaNo. :D
And now I'm so excited about my story and I'm having fun writing it. <3
Good luck, btw, to you too in NaNo! (:

MelKaven, thanks! And I'll be counting on that! :P
Nov 3, 2013 4:48 PM
Sep 2013
Welcome AtAngle!
Nov 9, 2013 3:56 PM
Nov 2013
Hello everybody :) i dont like long introductions so in short - my name is Žilvinas (just call me Dan), I'm 19 years old, from Lithuania. I always liked anime and now creating amv's too. My newest amv - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUUwLL4lDoM
Nov 30, 2013 9:16 PM

Nov 2013
Hey there people.
Nov 30, 2013 11:32 PM

Mar 2013
Heylowsh GreyAsymptote. Grey, if you will, do you write? Any stories you wish to have critiqued? What genres are you interested in? Please feel free to share any of your works in a thread or something of that sort.

Have you heard of our December Contest?
Dec 1, 2013 1:07 AM

Nov 2013
Hello. I do indeed write. As far as genre, I've dabbled in a few. The larger projects I'm currently working on are a multi-genre fantasy (which I've completety a decent portion of) and a science fiction novel (which is spinning its wheels). I may make a thread a little later and share some short stories or poetry for critique, as it's always nice to get honest opinions, so thank you for the offer.

That contest sounds very interesting. I'll have to think something up for an entry. :D
Dec 1, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2012
Hey. I write words, you feel emotions. At least, that's the idea. Let's be friends and stuff.
Dec 3, 2013 4:45 PM

Dec 2010
Welcome, new peeps who I haven't welcomed yet! XD Hope you guys find this club to your liking. Let's all write away~!
Dec 3, 2013 9:09 PM

Jun 2012
Ambivalent-Axiom said:
Hey. I write words, you feel emotions. At least, that's the idea. Let's be friends and stuff.

Feeling emotions for words is hard though, don't put that kind of pressure on me. >.> Also, at the time of my posting this, your post count is at 1212 Axiom.

By the way, WELCOME!!! And stuff. Geeze, this is a bit late. Your post has been here for a couple days. I'm a terrible person.
Mar 23, 2014 1:33 PM
Feb 2014
Hello. I am fairly new to this site and I am looking to make friends. This group seemed like a great place to find people that share an interest in writing. I hope to be active and maybe submit something to a contest or two. More specifically, I write sci-fi and fantasy. I am not a particularly strong writer, but I hope to get better.
Jun 14, 2014 8:59 AM
Jul 2018
Hey guys. I just joined the club; I've been looking for this kind of group for a pretty long time. I love writing fantasy, and even though I'm spanish I can at least try to write decently in english xD
I'm still experimenting and trying out different genres to get the most out of my writing...
Jun 15, 2014 11:56 AM

Mar 2013
Salutations young padwad. Welcome to Writers and Artists of all Kinds~! We love to critique and share literature here~! I am Mel'Kaven, you will likely see me in every contest.

I appreciate your stay~! :D
(sorry for late response, haven't been home for 2 days since I have two fulltime jobs.)
Jul 17, 2014 6:14 PM

Sep 2013
Greetings! I decided I'd join the only writing group that didn't look like an echo chamber at first glance.

Until a few months ago I'd never really tried to write anything seriously but decided to take a crack at writing something for the Monster Girls group.

Two hundred fifty six thousand words later (and tentative work on a sequel) and I'm left with the urge to be a better writer.

Just wanted to say hello =)
Jul 18, 2014 1:02 AM

Jan 2014
Hi emeraldtryst, just keep working hard! Writing is fun (^_^)/
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Jul 18, 2014 11:46 AM

Mar 2013
256k words? NOW THAT IS EXCELLENT!

I myself only have a few stories to about 75k words each, but man, your accomplishment is amazing!

What genre(s) do you write? Have you uploaded anything?
Jul 18, 2014 1:38 PM

Sep 2013
MelKaven said:
256k words? NOW THAT IS EXCELLENT!

I myself only have a few stories to about 75k words each, but man, your accomplishment is amazing!

What genre(s) do you write? Have you uploaded anything?

Well, that one work is (erotic) fantasy and is really the first thing I ever tried to seriously write for public consumption. Though it was, by and large, a solo venture...it was in a shared setting and there were a few points of crossover with some other participants. Actually, Miko's somewhat recent posting was part of the same setting.

Due to a reorganization, the whole thing is in one massive chunk of forum posts on MAL, without the interspersed comments, if you're curious: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1189781

Since that was my first real project, I guess fantasy is my only real genre of "expertise". I'd like to write more and improve upon my writing, but aside the weaknesses in my writing about which I know, I'm sure there are plenty I don't even notice...so I end up hesitating to even start writing something else.

That lead me here. I figured once I caught on to the pace, I'd maybe give one of those contests a try or something. =)
Jul 27, 2014 12:31 PM
Jun 2014
Hi! I just join.
My real name is Damián, I'm a spaniard guy studying arts in england and learning japanese. I'm not really a writer, I draw manga, I'm selfpublishing my own manga on internet, but it's in spanish, I'm preparing an english version which I'm sharing the link in my profile once I get it ready. I sign my work as Yamamoto Ryunosuke.
I'm not sure if I fit in this club because I don't write, but as it says ''all kind of artist'' I decided to join.
For last, if anyone is interested in drawing, I have a club:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=62353
And friend and messame me if you want.
Jul 27, 2014 2:45 PM

Jan 2014
Hi, welcome Yamamoto-sensei. Maybe you can share your link, I understand Spanish a little (^_^)

I think everyone is welcomed here, but in the end, your manga has a story, so you're a writer too. You can just cut a lot of words because you can describe things with images.
Jul 30, 2014 8:52 AM
Jun 2014
Shiratori-san said:
Hi, welcome Yamamoto-sensei. Maybe you can share your link, I understand Spanish a little (^_^)

I don't think so, it has only 4 chapter at he moment, so it's not gonig to take so much to translate. And I want to create a better website for it.
Jul 31, 2014 3:22 AM

Jan 2014
YamamotoSensei said:
Shiratori-san said:

I don't think so, it has only 4 chapter at he moment, so it's not gonig to take so much to translate. And I want to create a better website for it.
Ah, okay, I understand. You should only share it when you're sure about it. I only started releasing my story to the world when it was completed and I changed a lot as I wrote. Good to know you're working hard on it.
Aug 6, 2014 2:25 PM

Feb 2008
Hi, I don't think I ever noticed there was a writing group on MAL o.o'
I usually joined those on DeviantArt.
I write stories, poems and song lyrics I guess..Although I have that bad habit to never finish my stories and have most of them stored on a usb key -.-'
My native language is french so if u spot any errors you know why xD
Also if you wanna visit my DA page, althought I didn't uplaud stuff for a while.

Aug 12, 2014 2:40 AM

Jan 2014
Welcome kate!

Nice lyrics-poems you have there.
You just have to finish your stories, it's much more fun that way.

And I guess I have to create a DA account one of these days too...
Oct 7, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2009
Hi guys, My name is AlBaraa, it may be difficult to spell, since it's in Arabic, just call me by my nickname (my user name).
I'm from KSA, I like drawing manga, writing novels, and many other things.

I participated in the Shonen Jump competition 2013, and didn't win :P

This is the cover of the manga I participated with in the competition:
http://im66.gulfup.com/OobMr4.jpg

I hope I get along with you guys, and I'll share you my works starting from now.
Oct 23, 2014 12:36 PM

Apr 2014
Heyllo everyone, Im The_Goodsman, nice to meet all of you.
I used to only write song lyrics, but my phone broke, so I couldn't write anymore, nothing popping up.
About 11th grade I gave up writing altogether, every story I wrote I could never get past chapter 1, major writers block.
Most likely because it was for a genre that I dont read or naturally connect too, war stories.
But now Im back to writing and its going well, I posted it in the club.
I hope you enjoy and we can get along. :)
Feb 20, 2015 12:59 PM
Dec 2012
Hi everyone, I'm Squeeze. ^.^

I write... I write a lot... I write with other people, and I write solo. I write about everything (but somehow mostly about smut T^T )

If you're interesting in my writing, let me know ^.^
Mar 3, 2015 2:00 PM

Aug 2014
hello there. I'm a writer

I specialize in surrealism, lesbian erotica, fantasy and horror. I hope to enjoy my time here, and I hope to read some good short stories and share some short stories
Mar 26, 2015 2:59 PM
Jun 2014
Greetings, I'm Epic. I like writing, drawing, holding random discussions about life or any other topic, I love fooling around, and... uh... yeah, that's it.

So while I think I'm a more or less good writer and okay-ish artist I'll probably only put a few random self-made pictures, as writing takes a hell lot of time if you want a good story and I'm simply too lazy for that most of the time.

So yeah, nice to meet y'all ^^
Jun 17, 2015 10:13 PM
Apr 2014
Hello! My name is Ume Sama, and I like to watch anime, write, and go on YouTube.

I watch all kinds of anime, just not the very cliched ones.

I like to write stories that makes you think a lot, where you answer unanswered questions.

So, here I am, and it's nice meeting you guys!
Oct 24, 2015 9:43 AM

Sep 2015
Hello everyone!
I'm StrawberryEvil, call me Strawberry.
I've been writing ever since I could talk, well then someone wrote down the stories I told. :D
Am.. Well, if you want to know more message me or visit my profile XD
I live to anime, chocolate and strawberries!!!
Jun 1, 2016 7:22 PM
Jan 2016
Hello my name is Kyle from the UK I love to draw, pleasure to meet you all.
Aug 1, 2016 11:58 PM
Jun 2014
Hello my name is Shelby, I'm from the US, love anime and drawing, want to test my imagination/creativity by hopefully writing some wonderful stories myself. You guys know any websites where I can test my skills? Also should I learn japanese so I can actually write manga? ;-0 Let me know ;3
Apr 6, 2022 7:53 PM
Apr 2022
Hello everyone! I love writing (both original works and fanfiction as well.) I enjoy watching anime that are compelling with deep emotions, heartfelt, action-packed, with satisfying resolutions and core morals. I write in a wide variety of genres but mainly prefer Romance.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Idea: Gauge Girls

SargeB96 - Mar 1, 2017

0 by SargeB96 »»
Mar 1, 2017 5:34 AM

» The Legacy of Dimension Legend

xXFumbiXx - Feb 16, 2016

0 by xXFumbiXx »»
Feb 16, 2016 2:16 PM

» Key and Lock: Chapter 1 and Characters' Introduction

AlyssiaNyaa - Oct 24, 2015

0 by AlyssiaNyaa »»
Oct 24, 2015 5:14 AM

» Knight Shine Chapter 6: Spirits Being Lifted

removed-user - Sep 14, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 14, 2015 7:21 PM

» Knight Shine Chapter 5: Past Breeding Distrust

removed-user - Aug 24, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 24, 2015 6:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.