Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2012 4:06 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Introduction #1

FYI, these are all on Youtube.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Feb 23, 2016 3:37 AM

May 2012
Pretty fun and interesting way to introduce the "Baka-rangers" I mean characters :p

Let's see what's next.
Jul 1, 2016 11:36 PM

Jul 2014
RafaelDeJongh said:
Pretty fun and interesting way to introduce the "Baka-rangers" I mean characters :p

Let's see what's next.

Its alright. Nothing special. I don't like the animation though. Its definitely not the highlight. The music however was beautiful and was the highlight of this(and maybe the rest of the introduction OVA)episode.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jun 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Jan 2020
My burning question is, why, if he studied magic, is he going on to teach English rather than magic? I don't particularly understand the setting; other than for the sake of comedy, I guess.

Not much else to say about this, seems like these are just going to be an introduction to the characters with some sprinkled in fanservice.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Introduction Film Episode 3 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Aug 19, 2012

4 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 24, 2022 4:18 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Introduction Film Episode 2 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Aug 19, 2012

3 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 24, 2022 4:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.