Forum Settings
Forums

I need your input! Worst 100 anime of all-time...

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
 
Aug 19, 2012 4:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1812
Neane1993 said:
Karpman said:
juniiflow said:
DBZ GT is actually bad because is the last season, bunch of idiot's.

Learn to use your grammar properly before you start insulting people, god some people.


Yes, people who don't have an excellent use of English Grammar should be euthanized due to the fact that they are wasting our air. Total scum if you ask me.

Then at least overpopulation won't be a problem any more.
 
Aug 19, 2012 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2723
mitch3315 said:

DBGT can't be on the list because it doesn't exist, ok people? It never happened.
I wish.. lol.
 
Aug 19, 2012 4:59 PM
otaking
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 24844
rederoin said:
Enjolras1830 said:
miereneronaile said:
Enjolras1830 said:

if people you give a tiny modicum of Criitcal Thought to how thay rate thigs would be better


If less people did that, it would be better.

Ohh dear, we both made a totally baseless statement that totally disagrees with the other statement.

Since apparently just stating something makes it correct, the universe is probably going to pop out of existence now, shit.

the old saying goes every ones a critc but its seams most try not to be that irks me

The most important part of a piece of media is enjoyment.
Why is it so weird to rate to heavy on that?


Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i do im not saying cpoy me but there has to be a happy midoum
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:01 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3082
Enjolras1830 said:
miereneronaile said:
Enjolras1830 said:
miereneronaile said:
Enjolras1830 said:

if people you give a tiny modicum of Criitcal Thought to how thay rate thigs would be better


If less people did that, it would be better.

Ohh dear, we both made a totally baseless statement that totally disagrees with the other statement.

Since apparently just stating something makes it correct, the universe is probably going to pop out of existence now, shit.

the old saying goes every ones a critc but its seams most try not to be that irks me


Im not a critic, im a consumer and trying to enjoy myself...


Well dont consumers listern to critics


Some might, I do SOMETIMES. I dont listen to ALL critics. I find to often they worry about things I dont give a damn about or disagree with.
Worships Asparagus.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 178
yunn said:
yunn said:

Personally I'd add Highschool Dxd because of decent setting but bad plot, bad characters and it's overall littered with uncensored nipples, which is more or less the main reason why it was popular. Sex sells and some kids rate it highly for that reason but that doesn't mean it's high quality.

OT: I nominate
HotD OVA
Haruhi 2nd Season
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Maybe FF The Spirits Within
Kill Me Baby
Yumekui Merry (BAD adaption)

Seems like you missed my post as well. The FF movie/anime is also widely considered to be bad.


I'm not including cg animation. Regular anime only only.
High School of the Dead (even though I personally enjoy it, but prolly cuz its bad)
Haruhi 2nd Season
Kill Me Baby
All added
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 178
Ok, peeps. Been on the computer long enough. I'll be back on later to update. Try not to lose your minds.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:09 PM
#1 Chihaya Fan

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 5149
Adding Haruhi to the list, regardless of season is just plain stupid, you say you want to avoid subjective opinions, but then add something subjective anyway.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 259
Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i

No.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3051
Garzey's Wing really is amazingly bad

Cipher, a 30 minute OVA that was made only for people who have read the manga and/or like terrible covers of 80s pop music. It's a great manga, but wow is that anime terrible! And I read and really enjoyed the manga and I couldn't even figure out exactly what was going on here! Did I mention the default language is Engrish? Yes, the manga takes place in America, but forcing everyone to speak terribad English isn't the right solution. I've seen it on youtube.

Art of Fighting is a delightfully bad 45 minutes, I've seen it floating around youtbe

Little Nemo in Slumberland, if you have no nostalgia going into it, is kinda terrible imo

Alien Nine is an exercise in patience, with the most crybaby whining main in history (even putting Shinji Ikari to shame)

And Gilgamesh is jsut the most painful full TV series that I ever sat through, that sadly wasn't even so bad it's good.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
People, the objectionably bad anime in existence is something like Gundoh Musashi.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5343
Enjolras1830 said:
rederoin said:
Enjolras1830 said:
miereneronaile said:
Enjolras1830 said:

if people you give a tiny modicum of Criitcal Thought to how thay rate thigs would be better


If less people did that, it would be better.

Ohh dear, we both made a totally baseless statement that totally disagrees with the other statement.

Since apparently just stating something makes it correct, the universe is probably going to pop out of existence now, shit.

the old saying goes every ones a critc but its seams most try not to be that irks me

The most important part of a piece of media is enjoyment.
Why is it so weird to rate to heavy on that?


Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i do im not saying cpoy me but there has to be a happy midoum

No,

Like I said, enjoyment is the most important part of a piece of media. You can't deny that.
- http://rederoin.motionsforum.com -
Anime air dates, BD release dates and Amazon stalker estimates for Anime BDs.
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2723
mitch3315 said:
Adding Haruhi to the list, regardless of season is just plain stupid, you say you want to avoid subjective opinions, but then add something subjective anyway.
He's also already broken one of his rules by adding highschool of the dead ( 7.8 ) =x

Hopefully he fixes it and removes both.

OP you need to look closer at these titles. I know you put them on the list as unconfirmed, but try looking at them before putting them on the list.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2652
Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i


Don't tell people how to rate.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:22 PM
otaking
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 24844
ihateeveryone said:
Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i


Don't tell people how to rate.


then the ratyinngs would be alot more even
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:22 PM

Online
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9958
But the second season of Haruhi is a widely controversial anime, which means it is also very massively hated. I liked it and don't like to see it either in the list but many fans of the franchise despised it so I think there's a point at putting it there.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3710
Enjolras1830 said:
rederoin said:
Enjolras1830 said:
miereneronaile said:
Enjolras1830 said:

if people you give a tiny modicum of Criitcal Thought to how thay rate thigs would be better


If less people did that, it would be better.

Ohh dear, we both made a totally baseless statement that totally disagrees with the other statement.

Since apparently just stating something makes it correct, the universe is probably going to pop out of existence now, shit.

the old saying goes every ones a critc but its seams most try not to be that irks me

The most important part of a piece of media is enjoyment.
Why is it so weird to rate to heavy on that?


Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i do im not saying cpoy me but there has to be a happy midoum


Just an observation Enjolras1830, but you seem to get into a huge argument on almost every thread you post on, yet you make a thread yourself asking why people don't like your opinion.
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2652
Enjolras1830 said:
ihateeveryone said:
Rate on Enjoyment last Technical Espects first and more undinable things first like i


Don't tell people how to rate.


then the ratyinngs would be alot more even


Well hate to break it to you but no one's going to change their entire system of rating just because you tell them to.

Also, why hasn't Guilty Crown been mentioned yet on this thread?
 
Aug 19, 2012 5:30 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4610
Locking this now before it gets any worse.

Also, OP not following his own rules for selection kinda invalidates the thread.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]