Forum Settings
Forums

I need your input! Worst 100 anime of all-time...

New
Aug 19, 2012 3:05 PM

May 2010
Alright guys, I know I don't post here much, so many of you aren't familiar with me. Besides all of that, I am asking your help for coming up with a list of the 100 worst anime of all time.

I more or less have 8 months left in the Navy, and I am looking into getting a job in the anime industry, so I am going to start a blog when I get out. For the first year, I am going to post blog's reviewing the 100 worst anime of all time. But first I need a solid list. This topic is for discussing any anime you would love to torture your worst enemy with. I need 100 so this could take some time. Please just don't post an objective title, like Bleach or Naruto. Please post anime that are laughably (if not violently) terrible. I want the scum living beneath the crust of the anime world.

In addition, if you all would like to be kept updated, just friend me and I will find a way to keep you updated. As one last parting thought, one of the stipulations of an anime making it on my list is that it needs to be regularly available (via crunchyroll subscription) and you need to have a 2nd person confirm the atrocity. This topic will be edited regularly with an updated list. Have fun!

List:
1.Mars of destruction -- Confirmed -- Crunchyroll?
2.Eiken -- Confirmed -- Crunchyroll?
3.MD Geist -- Confirmed -- Cruncyroll?
4. MD Geist II -- Confirmed -- Crunchyroll?
4.11eyes -- Confirmed -- Crunchyroll?
5.Yumekui Merry -- Confirmed -- Crunchyroll?
6.Dragonball GT -- Confirmed
7.Koi koi 7 -- Unconfirmed
8.Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne -- Unconfirmed
9.Gundoh Musash -- Unconfirmed
10.Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven -- Unconfirmed
11.Apocalypse Zero -- Unconfirmed
12. Garzey's Wing -- Unconfirmed
13.Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne
14.Ai City -- Unconfirmed
15.Dark Cat -- Unconfirmed
16.Psychic Wars -- Unconfirmed
17.Dark Myth -- Unconfirmed
18.Judge -- Unconfirmed
19.Sin -- Unconfirmed
20.Dog Soldier -- Unconfirmed
21.2x2=Shinobuden -- Unconfirmed
22.Zetman -- Unconfirmed
23.Sacred Seven -- Unconfirmed
24. Loups=Garrus -- Unconfirmed
25.Manyuu Hikenchou -- Unconfirmed
26.Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven -- Unconfirmed
27.Papa to Kiss in the Dark -- Unconfirmed
28.Boku no Pico -- Unconfirmed
29.High School of the Dead
30.Haruhi 2nd Season
31.Kill Me Baby
LigaeaAug 19, 2012 5:05 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 19, 2012 3:06 PM

Nov 2011
Mars of destruction
Boku no pico.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Aug 19, 2012 3:07 PM

Apr 2011
Garzey's wing
Aug 19, 2012 3:07 PM

Mar 2010
Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!

Is one of them.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 19, 2012 3:09 PM

Jan 2008
The chances of this being a serious thread are extremely low.

Lowest Rating Anime on MAL

Just go backwards by clicking "Previous 30". Ignore anime with 0.00 rating as those haven't been rated or un-aired.
Aug 19, 2012 3:11 PM

Jul 2011
Angel Beats!
Aug 19, 2012 3:12 PM

Jan 2008
and it begins.
Aug 19, 2012 3:14 PM

May 2010
Paul said:
The chances of this being a serious thread are extremely low.

Lowest Rating Anime on MAL

Just go backwards by clicking "Previous 30". Ignore anime with 0.00 rating as those haven't been rated or un-aired.

I am trying to regulate the thread. I am being serious so I ask that anyone else do the same. If it isn't the topic will be closed and none of you will have any input. I'd prefer to keep this a community effort. I think it's a really good concept that could be amusing for a lot of people.

Also, I would rather see peoples thoughts on things so I know what I'm getting myself into. Chances are also that a lot of those worst anime are some that noone has watched. I want something that is atleast moderately known (to be terribad).

:)
Aug 19, 2012 3:15 PM

May 2010
Lately said:
Angel Beats!

Please refrain from posting things that are subjective.
Aug 19, 2012 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
Top 100 is pushing it. Why not top 10?

Also saying things like
ClampLover said:
Please post anime that are laughably (if not violently) terrible. I want the scum living beneath the crust of the anime world.
doesn't really matter since people will just post anime they personally hate, not anime that are actually legitly bad.

One example of a legit bad anime would be DBGT. Not

Lately said:
Angel Beats!

Sadly, you will get lots of posts like this which is why top 100 is seriously too much.
Aug 19, 2012 3:18 PM

Jun 2012
Seconding Mars of Destruction.
I think we can all agree that it is legitimately bad.

Lately said:
Angel Beats!

No.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 19, 2012 3:18 PM

May 2010
Yvese said:

Also saying things like
ClampLover said:
Please post anime that are laughably (if not violently) terrible. I want the scum living beneath the crust of the anime world.
doesn't really matter since people will just post anime they personally hate, not anime that are actually legitly bad.

One example would be DBGT.

This is why I have made so many rules about anime that actually make it onto the list. I know a lot of anime anyway, so I'll know whether it's subjective. Subjective posts will be ignored.
Aug 19, 2012 3:19 PM

Jan 2008
K-on!
definitely
I hate it with burning passion
Aug 19, 2012 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Manyuu Hikenchou
Eiken

They both should never have been made, dreadful ecchi that shouldn't be watched, go watch To Love Ru if you want good ecchi or any other ecchi anime that airs each season.

Aug 19, 2012 3:22 PM

May 2010
Thank you Hoppy! Added to list.

tazfelis said:
K-on!
definitely
I hate it with burning passion

Please refrain from posting subjective anime.
Aug 19, 2012 3:31 PM
Oct 2011
11eyes
Aug 19, 2012 3:32 PM
Mar 2011
Garzey's wing - is not that bad
M O D-- had a Spectaular score but that baout is

-----
my pics
G Gundam - the the anime that Killed sunrise as an Independent studio thay got brought out by Namco 5 days after this anime last epiosde aired after 22 years of quitly the low TV ratitgs this Got Killed Sunrise
Berserk- 13 Hour loog ads for the manga does not a good anime make
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 19, 2012 3:33 PM

May 2010
Thanks, Candor. Added.
Aug 19, 2012 3:37 PM

Feb 2012
ClampLover said:
Yvese said:

Also saying things like
ClampLover said:

This is why I have made so many rules about anime that actually make it onto the list. I know a lot of anime anyway, so I'll know whether it's subjective. Subjective posts will be ignored.
Still don't see the point of this thread.

You could do what Paul suggested earlier and just click the previous 30 on his link.

All the anime posted so far are anime you could easily find by using that link he gave.
Aug 19, 2012 3:38 PM

May 2010
Enjolras1830 said:

-----
my pics
G Gundam - the the anime that Killed sunrise as an Independent studio thay got brought out by Namco 5 days after this anime last epiosde aired after 22 years of quitly the low TV ratitgs this Got Killed Sunrise
Enjolras1830 said:

-----
my pics

MOD is officially added to the list, considering it's the lowest rated anime on MAL. Garzey's Wing has the potential to make it on the list, considering that it's 100 bad animes. Obviously the best anime out of the hundred will be considerably better than the worst anime ever. Still waiting on a confirmation for Garzey's Wing.
Aug 19, 2012 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Clannad: After Story needs to be added.
Aug 19, 2012 3:42 PM

May 2010
Yvese said:
ClampLover said:
Yvese said:

Also saying things like
ClampLover said:

Still don't see the point of this thread.

You could do what Paul suggested earlier and just click the previous 30 on his link.

All the anime posted so far are anime you could easily find by using that link he gave.

Because I like other-watcher input to use for my blogs. Some of the things you guys say I want to quote in the blog. I might have to research a few on my own, but this makes things easier and generates interesting discussion...which is in fact the point of a forum.
Aug 19, 2012 3:42 PM

Sep 2010
Gundoh Musashi Don't know if it was intentionally bad or the creators were really being serious.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 19, 2012 3:45 PM

Oct 2010
At the list of shows that are unanimously hated/loved for wrong reasons, I think you can add Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven and Apocalypse Zero.
Aug 19, 2012 3:45 PM

May 2010
Neane1993 said:

Clannad: As is #4 on MAL. You're obviously going to be ignored.

Let me make one additional rule. Anything that scored above a 7.5 on MAL is officially ignored.
Aug 19, 2012 3:48 PM
Jul 2018
ClampLover said:

Let me make one additional rule. Anything that scored above a 7.5 on MAL is officially ignored.

What about Fractale?
Aug 19, 2012 3:49 PM

Sep 2010
ClampLover said:

I think you should make it 5.99 and lower cause some anime shows on here that are rated in the 6.00 range are actually good. =/
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 19, 2012 3:50 PM

May 2010
Neane1993 said:
ClampLover said:

What about Fractale?

Lol. Fractale is my favorite anime. :/
Aug 19, 2012 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
, an unproportionally large number of 80's and 90's "Original Video Animations" are amongst the worst anime I've ever seen. Angel Cop, MD Geist (I'm not sure I can find a single positive quality about MD Geist, and it's no surprise that it's rated amongst the 10 worst on any of the anime databases. Wait, Wakamoto voiced Geist so it is not the worst anime ever made, but I watched it dubbed so I wouldn't have known.), Judge, Virgin Fleet, Galaxy Fraulein Yuna, Apocalypse Zero, Guyver, Blood Reign, Demon City Shinjuku, Psycho Diver, Dragoon, Princess Rouge, Hanappe Bazooka, Wizardry, Madara, Earthian, Campus Special Investigator Hikaruon, Call me tonight, Iczer One, etc.

Jul 2010
School Days.Definitely.

May 2010
Roloko said:
ClampLover said:

I think you should make it 5.99 and lower cause some anime shows on here that are rated in the 6.00 range are actually good. =/

7.5 stands as the automatic rejection mark.
Aug 19, 2012 3:52 PM

May 2010
@ jal & roloko...thanks, your submissions have been added.
Aug 19, 2012 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
the Worst Anime I have seen are the Following:

Ai City
"Dark Cat", "Psychic Wars" (English Dub) [Psychic Wars is the second worst OVA I remember watching; it's easily worse than Roots Search or Garzey's Wing.], "Dark Myth", "Judge", and "Sin". Maybe even Dog Soldier also.

There is another really bad anime that must be seen to be believed

it's called Delinquent in Drag and...oh my....

it's really, really terrible

+ Vampire Wars, Urda , Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven, Panzer Dragoon
Aug 19, 2012 3:53 PM
Mar 2011
ClampLover said:
Alright guys, I know I don't post here much, so many of you aren't familiar with me. Besides all of that, I am asking your help for coming up with a list of the 100 worst anime of all time.

I more or less have 8 months left in the Navy, and I am looking into getting a job in the anime industry, so I am going to start a blog when I get out. For the first year, I am going to post blog's reviewing the 100 worst anime of all time. But first I need a solid list. This topic is for discussing any anime you would love to torture your worst enemy with. I need 100 so this could take some time. Please just don't post an objective title, like Bleach or Naruto. Please post anime that are laughably (if not violently) terrible. I want the scum living beneath the crust of the anime world.

In addition, if you all would like to be kept updated, just friend me and I will find a way to keep you updated. As one last parting thought, one of the stipulations of an anime making it on my list is that it needs to be regularly available (via crunchyroll subscription) and you need to have a 2nd person confirm the atrocity. This topic will be edited regularly with an updated list. Have fun!

List:
3.Garzey's wing -- Unconfirmed
4.Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne -- Unconfirmed
5.Manyuu Hikenchou -- Unconfirmed
6.Boku no Pico -- Unconfirmed
8.11eyes -- Unconfirmed

most people who go on CR have not watched enought anime i say what is the worst to say this and have viewed under say 500 anime witch is under 1/16of the of all anime of all anime ever
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 19, 2012 3:56 PM
Mar 2011
no trust the mal ratings and you my good Friend shall be called a fool the Mal ratings are ofr 99% of anything a plie of trash

Aug 19, 2012 3:57 PM

May 2012
This thread's gonna generate a shit load of butthurt.
Aug 19, 2012 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
iLostReason said:
School Days.Definitely.

School Days is no where being near the worst anime ever made.
Mar 2010
ClampLover said:
Neane1993 said:

Clannad: As is #4 on MAL. You're obviously going to be ignored.

You'll still find 100 different opinions on why x should have a better rating than 7.5 and why y a worse rating than 7.5

Personally I'd add Highschool Dxd because of decent setting but bad plot, bad characters and it's overall littered with uncensored nipples, which is more or less the main reason why it was popular. Sex sells and some kids rate it highly for that reason but that doesn't mean it's high quality.

OT: I nominate
HotD OVA
Haruhi 2nd Season
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Maybe FF The Spirits Within
Kill Me Baby
Yumekui Merry (BAD adaption)
Feb 2011
Hidan no Aria
­
Aug 19, 2012 4:04 PM
Mar 2011
sorry any system that rates kinnikuman outside of top 500 is a Joke ie the Mal system is very large joke

Aug 19, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah 11eyes deserves to be there.
Aug 19, 2012 4:05 PM

Sep 2010
ClampLover said:
Roloko said:
ClampLover said:

7.5 stands as the automatic rejection mark.

Oh ok cause shows that are 2.64 (which is the lowest and MoD's score) ~5.99 as an overall score everyone unanimously agrees are bad or not worth the time and energy. Which is what this thread is for right to find the worst 100 anime? Look for anime within that range. ^_^

6.00 and above I wouldn't count those as worse more like underrated or as the MAL scale rates it Fine enough to watch although some truly bad series do happen to slip through to the 6.00+ territory. Like Gundoh Musashi, but I think some scores are trolls like with MoD.
Aug 19, 2012 4:07 PM

Nov 2010
wow 2 pages and only 1 school days hater haha (go home kid)

haven't seen a show that i would say everybody will hate this... (ok maybe maken ki... that was just useless fanservice but then again there are people who like it. so maybe not qualified to be realy bad haha)
Aug 19, 2012 4:07 PM
Aug 19, 2012 4:08 PM
Sep 2009
Loups=Garous. The worst anime ever.
Aug 19, 2012 4:09 PM
Mar 2011
Excel Saga - the manga had a proper Plot the anime did not
same as 2x2=Shinobuden

Aug 19, 2012 4:10 PM

Nov 2011
Enjolras1830 said:
sorry any system that rates kinnikuman outside of top 500 is a Joke ie the Mal system is very large joke

You know what opinions are?

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Oct 2011
I second Yumekui Merry

May 2010
ClampLover said:

List:
3.MD Geist -- Confirmed -- Cruncyroll?
4. MD Geist II -- Confirmed -- Crunchyroll?
4.Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne -- Unconfirmed
5.Manyuu Hikenchou -- Unconfirmed
6.Boku no Pico -- Unconfirmed
8.11eyes -- Unconfirmed
12. Garzey's Wing -- Unconfirmed
13.Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne
14.Ai City -- Unconfirmed
15.Dark Cat -- Unconfirmed
16.Psychic Wars -- Unconfirmed
17.Dark Myth -- Unconfirmed
18.Judge -- Unconfirmed
19.Sin -- Unconfirmed
20.Dog Soldier -- Unconfirmed
21.Hidan no Aria -- Unconfirmed
22. Gundoh Musashi -- Unconfirmed
Aug 19, 2012 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Lirina said:
2x2=Shinobuden
Enjolras1830 said:
Excel Saga - the manga had a proper Plot the anime did not
same as 2x2=Shinobuden

Fuck you both.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime with the "most toxic" fanbase?

Alpha_1_Zero - 42 seconds ago

0 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
42 seconds ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform?

Dije - Apr 16

46 by nyugvo6 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - Yesterday

41 by Silverlight41 »»
18 minutes ago

» Hottest character from any of your Anime Favorites OR Character Favorites? (profile)

IpreferEcchi - Apr 16

19 by IpreferEcchi »»
29 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

44 by iftsistrnn »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.