Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 7 Discussion

Aug 27, 2012 8:08 AM

JeffreyZin said:
tezann_t said:
No. Absolutely not. He may be severely injured, but he still has a huge role to play in S2 from the looks of things.

Great, I thought it supposed to be serious & darker in this one (Tori 'trolled' us out? who knows?) but... oh well.

Like Asama said, "He got a lame death" which is impossible for this kind of anime.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

Aug 28, 2012 7:42 PM
kaimax said:
Like Asama said, "He got a lame death" which is impossible for this kind of anime.

Toori: Take a closer look. He's twitching like a bug!

Sep 28, 2012 1:01 PM

Wow, I'm always amazed by this show, somehow they're making politics really interesting every time.
Tenzo got his ass kicked but should still be living.
That ending, who the hell is that?
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

Sep 28, 2012 5:13 PM

LOVE the political debates/discussions.

Oct 2, 2012 10:06 PM

Doing a marathon of this cause I am so behind hence this post will be the shortest and less constructive from the most of my posts.

I really liked the Fairy Queen in the following,

As that part shows her breasts rather well but also her being in her armour for the first time.

I had quite the amazing satisfaction of seeing her nasty face such as in the spoiler
and had even it own kinkiness around it. The Queen is hot indeed. Making it to Queen’s Blade easily as a female hottie.

When everyone noticed it was Tori and puked rainbows in the spoiler
I puked ROFLs all around and for a few minutes. BEST JOKE! Tori was amazing and hilarious there. Too bad he gets roped.

Finally I was quite impressed with the Queen’s wings in the following,

Quite the nice SFX but the shape can be better than just large projections of energies behind her.

That being said the fan service of Nate was quite nice as most of her chest was shown and her lower part almost. The debate was totally BRAIN ORGASMIC at the end. On to the next episode NOW!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Jul 16, 2014 2:40 PM

Quite interesting ending, that new character sure seems interesting so let's see what's next!

Sep 2, 2014 11:15 PM

Mary is going to get saved somehow, since Espana has now interfered.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]